The Lynx/Axe Effect

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Quickly, he sat down and put his hands over his crotch as he watched his mum's large tits shake and wobble while she struggled to get the jumper off.

"That's a good idea darling. Here let me take your glass from you." Bethany replied absently.

She hadn't taken in a word he'd said but she had a sudden urge to smell him. Reaching across him, she reached out for his glass. Trying to subtly breathe in, she inhaled the scent that was dominating her thoughts.

It was faint, masked with the smell of mint shower gel, but it was there, a masculine odour that thrilled her.

Briefly, Jack wondered why his mum was sniffing him, and then when he looked at her, his eyes caught sight of her cleavage. With her bent over, her loose vest top had gaped to expose her bra covered tits. He always knew his mum was blessed with large breasts but they had always been covered and out of sight. Now the heavy firm orbs were inches away.

He could see the tanned brown skin fade to pale white where her bikini line started. It was tantalising and he felt his dick twitch. He cleared his throat without realising and suddenly the spell was broken. His mum backed away looking a bit lost before stumbling to her feet and leaving the room.

Feeling confused and horny, Jack took the opportunity to leave the house before his mum spotted the large tent in his trousers.

*

Walking back from the theatre, Jack spotted his mum's car in the driveway. Opening the front door, he called out to her but there was no answer.

Shrugging his shoulders, he picked up his laptop and went to his bedroom. He could hear the shower running as he made his way up the stairs, deciding against shouting hello, he pulled off his shirt and dropped it in the laundry basket before entering his room.

Grabbing the deodorant can from his bag, Jack sprayed his wrists before smearing the liquid along his neck. The smell instantly made him feel more confident, almost like it was an aphrodisiac.

Dropping the can, he lay on his bed and turned on his laptop. Moments later, he heard the bathroom door open.

"Jack, Jack! Where are you, baby?" His mum called out.

"I'm..." Jack began to say then stopped.

His words stuck in his throat as he looked up from his laptop to the door to see his mother standing in the doorway dripping wet and completely naked.

She had obviously come straight from the shower. Her long black hair was soaking wet creating a pool of water on the carpet, her green eyes shone with lust, and her body shuddered with each deep breath as she stared at him.

Jack tried to keep his focus on his mum's face but he couldn't stop his gaze dropping to her gorgeous, naked body.

The tanned skin of his mother turned to pale white, emphasising her heavy pendulous breasts. After years of seeing them hidden away in stretched shirts, finally seeing her boobs free was breathtaking.

With each breath Bethany took, her son watched as her tits rose then dropped. Her nipples were rock hard almost as if they were inviting him to squeeze them. His eyes caught a drop of water as it travelled down her right breast before catching on her light pink nipple until it fell to the floor.

Below her inviting tits was her soft bronzed tummy, then her skin once again turned pale with a trimmed covering of black hair that pointed to her pussy. Jack could already see her dark pink pussy lips were glistening wet, and judging from the strong smell of her arousal it wasn't from the shower.

Dragging his eyes back to his mum's face. He croaked out a single word. "Mum?"

Bethany blinked at that, then blinked again as she seemed to regain her focus. He watched as her hungry eyes dropped from his face down his body until they reached his crotch.

"Oh Jack, you've turned into such a handsome man... and Mummy really needs some help."

As she walked to his bed, Jack was hypnotised by the gentle swing of her tits. He watched as she ran her soft hands over his chest and sighed in satisfaction. With each stroke, her hands moved lower and lower until her fingers found the latch to his jeans. Quickly, they were undone and on the floor.

"Mmm, you're such a big boy!" Bethany breathed, her hand squeezing his balls through his boxer shorts. "What have you got for Mummy?"

Giggling to herself, she tugged his underwear down. In her excitement to get them off, she was leaning in too close and when his dick was finally free of the cotton prison it sprung up and slapped her in the face causing her to giggle even louder.

"Oh yes, that's such a beautiful cock!" She sighed, stroked the thick shaft in her soft hands.

"Mum I don't think... oh fuck!" Jack groaned loudly. Any concerns he had faded as his mum kissed the tip of his dick.

"Yes..." he gasped when he saw her open her mouth, look up at him and take his cock inside the wet warmth.

He watched as his mother, without breaking eye contact, slowly made the entire length of his dick disappear into her mouth, only stopping when the tip hit her throat. It looked to Jack that his mum smiled around his cock and then with a slight gag his cock entered her throat.

Jack gripped the bedsheets as the pleasure coursed through his body, he was in heaven. His mum's lust-filled eyes never left his as she continued to keep his prick in her throat.

Finally, she released him, breathing deeply as her tongue bathed the underside of his cock. She let out a groan as once again she pushed her throat down his shaft, deep throating his entire cock.

"Fucking hell this feels so good! You're incredible Mum." Jack said as his mum lifted her head up and circled her tongue around his cock.

The expert blowjob his mum was giving him was getting too much for Jack. He was trying to hold back but he was desperate to explode and fill his mother's mouth with cum.

"I know you want to cum, and I can't wait to taste your hot thick cum baby, but I really need you to fuck my face. Can you do that for me, sweetie? Fuck Mummy's slutty mouth? She begged her eyes glinting with mischief.

Gripped her soft hair, Jack forced her down onto his crotch until once again his shaft vanished inside her warm mouth.

"Urgh fuck yes!" He groaned as he felt the tight constraints of her throat open up to let in the head of his cock.

With her lips pressed against his groin, he felt the familiar intense pleasure and this time he was in control. Lifting his hips from the bed, he held his mum's head still and pulled his cock from her mouth until just the head was left inside.

Holding his position, he felt his mum artfully swirl her tongue around his tip. Unable to take any more, he slammed his hips upwards burying his length back inside his mum's throat.

Jack bit his lip, trying to hold off the impending orgasm. He wanted the amazing blowjob to keep going but it wasn't going to work. His mum was sucking harder than ever, her tongue bathing his length as her hands reached up to massage his swollen balls.

"Fuck!" He cried out.

He rammed his cock deep into the throat and looked down to see his mum's bright green eyes glistening. The noise she was making as she hungrily sucked him off was the dirtiest thing he had heard.

She was moaning and slurping around his length while she frantically played with her pussy and it was too much for her son.

"Fuck yes, Mum... yes ahhhh!" Jack roared as a giant load erupted from his cock.

Gripping his mum's head tighter, he jerked and grunted with each shot of cum until he had emptied his load.

Finally, he felt his body relax. He sunk into his bed exhausted as the room started to go blurry.

"I can't remember the last time I was used like that... it felt so good!" Bethany breathed dreamily while her semi-conscious son mumbled something intelligible in response.

Crawling up, she curled up next to her son and pressed against his hot body. Her right leg wrapped around his and her breasts squashed in-between them. Reaching up to his neck, she inhaled deeply and let out an animalistic growl.

"You smell so fucking good!" Gone was the dreamy voice, now she sounded wild.

Even though he had just cum, Bethany could feel her son's cock throbbing against her warm leg. Without moving her nose from his neck, she shifted so she was directly on top of him and began to grind against him pressing his shaft along her dripping wet pussy.

Though Bethany enjoyed the sensation, she needed more. Forcing herself to lift her face from her son's overwhelming neck, she looked down at him. The look of wonder and desire on his face was enough for her dripping cunt to overheat.

"Jack..."

Her son wasn't listening. With his mum having just come out of the shower, he could smell the fruity body wash she had used but it was the unmistakable smell of pussy that clouded his senses, telling him that his mum needed to be fucked.

Looking up to see her full red lips, Jack pulled her head towards his. He felt a slight hesitation from his mother and then she inhaled deeply. Immediately, the intoxicating smell took control and she hungrily kissed him.

Gently biting his mum's bottom lip, he heard her moan. Letting it go, he thrust his tongue into her mouth. As their tongues duelled with each other, he traced his hands down her body until they came to a rest on her peachy bum. Squeezing, he enjoyed how soft yet firm it felt between his fingers.

With his mum grinding against him, Jack had to lift her up so that he could slide down the bed and free his cock. He gasped at the coolness of the room compared to the heat of his mother's body.

"I need you inside me," Bethany murmured with her nose embedded in his neck.

Forcing her hand between their bodies, she gripped his shaft and squeezed making Jack moan. With a wicked smile, she moved her legs up so she was kneeling above him.

His cock was centimetres from her cunt and she felt him try to thrust up into her warmth. Desperate for the same thing, she slowly lowered herself down.

"Fuck yes!" Bethany gasped as she felt the tip of his cock push past her wet lips.

It felt so good and so natural to let her son's prick invade her cunt. This was what she needed. His thick cock stretching out her wet pussy, making her cum.

"Oh baby, fuck me. Fuck me hard!" Bethany breathed as she felt him bottom out in her molten hot pussy. Dropping her head to shower his neck with kisses, she moaned lustfully.

Jack was still trying to process everything that was happening. His ball achingly hot mum was riding his cock and begging him to fuck her harder.

"Please fuck me harder Jack! Mummy needs to cum!" Bethany said looking desperately in his eyes.

Grabbing her head he kissed her hard. Moving his feet up the bed, he thrust upwards forcing his dick deeper inside his mum. He could feel her juices soaking his groin and her breath in his ear as she begged him to fuck her.

Gripping her waist, he dropped his hips letting his shaft fall from the warm grip of her cunt. Growling, he pushed up burying himself inside. Tightening his hold of her soft waist, he kept her in place as he began to thrust his hips up and down, powerfully fucking her soaking pussy.

He could hear his mum howling with delight each time he filled her up. Her pussy was getting hotter as she pleaded with him to fuck her harder.

Moving his hands to her big arse, he gripped the soft flesh. Lifting his hand, he brought it back down, slapping her right cheek hard. The sound echoed around his bedroom and his mother cried out with pleasure at the stinging slap before grinding her pussy harder against him.

Bethany was starting to feel light-headed. All she could feel was the intense pleasure her son's cocks was giving her. She had never felt anything like it. Dropping her head to his neck she kissed, licked and sucked as she felt an orgasm unlike any she had experienced before grip her body.

"Oh, baby you feel so big... so fucking big! Fuck me harder baby. I'm going to cum!"

The words tumbled out of her mouth between deep gasps. With each short breath, her pussy flexed around his cock and the wetness between their groins grew.

Howling in delight, she tensed above him which only seemed to make Jack fuck her harder. Bethany couldn't focus on anything except the urgent need for release.

Desperately, she rubbed her pussy against his groin until she screamed incoherent words that quickly morphed into a bestial howl as her climax gripped her.

The orgasm was mind-numbingly powerful. She mumbled unintelligible nonsense. Her brain was in a euphoric mess and she still had intense sensations running through her body. Her legs trembled violently and her eyes rolled as she continued to climax around her son's magnificent cock until suddenly she went limp and fell into Jack's embrace.

Jack felt his mum's body land heavily on him, the coconut shampoo she had used was ticking his senses as he hugged her tightly. Stroking his fingers along her back he felt her stir and murmur happily, his mum might have been satisfied but Jack still needed to cum again.

Taking control, he rolled over so that he was on top, managing to keep his cock inside her warmth as he did. Looking down at his beautiful, freshly fucked mum, he trembled with anticipation.

The sight took his breath away. Bethany was taking deep slow breaths which made her large tits rise and fall hypnotically. Her flushed skin looked radiant and her pussy was gently pulsating around his cock. He saw her deep green eyes slowly begin to focus on him before she smiled.

"Fucking hell Mum, you're incredible!" Jack said, softly kissing her after each word before latching onto a swollen nipple, and gently sucking it causing his mum to groan.

"Oh fuck Jack, that feels so good!" Bethany breathed, her eyes were shut but her face had a look of pure bliss.

Moving his legs between hers, his hands snaked underneath her thighs lifting them up until her legs rested on his shoulders. Pushing forward, he felt his cock forcing it's way deeper inside her warm pussy.

Raising himself to a pushup position, he kissed his mum gently.

"Damn, your pussy feels good Mum. Now it's my turn to cum. I'm going to make you scream as I fill up this perfect pussy!"

Jack didn't know where the words came from but they felt right and judging from the way his mum's body shuddered, she agreed. Knowing he wouldn't last much longer, he began to pound his mum's sloppy cunt.

With the sweat dripping from his face to hers, she found his face and kissed him hard. Her hands ran up and down his body, feeling the tension in his muscles.

"Mum I'm going to cum... you're too fucking hot!" He growled between clenched teeth.

The wet noise of her pussy being slapped by his balls echoed around his bedroom. The noise of sex always turned on Jack and the sudden realisation that he was fucking his mum in his own bed was enough to make him cum again.

Her hands were running up and down his back leaving scratch marks. He could hear her sniffing his neck again and suddenly her pussy tightened.

"Cum for me baby, fill me up. Make me cum all over your beautiful cock... so fucking good!" Bethany cried, her words ending in a squeal as her son frantically fucked her harder and harder.

Dropping her hand to her clit, she rubbed it furiously desperate to cum at the same time as her son.

"I'm so close baby. Make Mummy cum!"

Jack threw his head back, his neck taut as he let out a howl. Immediately his legs tightened then violently jerked as he emptied his second load of cum inside his mother.

His head lolled forward unable to support itself yet he kept on thrusting into his mother needing to feel her warm pussy around his cock. A pitiful moan escaped his lips as another violent spasm unleashed another torrent of spunk deep inside his mum's pussy.

"I'm cumming again!" his mother groaned, her fingers furiously rubbed her clit as she pressed her nose against his neck and inhaled deeply. The cologne invaded her body, intensifying her orgasm.

Moaning underneath her son, she felt him release her legs and drop on top of her kissing her face between deep breaths.

"Oh, my baby boy... actually I probably shouldn't call you that anymore..." She laughed breathlessly, still recovering from the two hardest climaxes she had ever experienced.

She held him tightly as she felt his prick soften and slip from her cunt. Her hand found his slick cock and slowly stroked it. "...Especially when you fuck me so well with this thing!"

Bethany giggled before lifting her fingers, wet with both of their juices, to her mouth. Looking in her son's eye, she moaned as she sucked them clean, savouring the taste.

"Fucking hell Mum, you're so fucking hot!" Jack groaned. His voice was thick with lust as he rolled off her body, letting his sexy mum clean the spunk dripping from her pussy.

Jack couldn't stop watching the dirty scene in front of him. The woman he had loved all his life was eagerly scooping his cum from her freshly fucked cunt, and hungrily licking it clean.

If he had kept watching his cock would have been ready for round three but his work phone notification alert sounded. Rolling onto his side, he picked it up to see there had been a reply to his audition advert.

Opening the email, he noticed there was a photo attached, he clicked on it and saw a profile shot of a thin elegant middle-aged woman called Cassandra. Just from looking at her picture, he could see a hint of snobbery in her gaze, there was an aloofness that made her instantly more attractive.

Whilst he composed a reply to Cassandra asking her several questions about herself and her son, he felt his mum move off the bed. She left his room and soon after, he heard the shower start up again.

He was considering whether to join her when he got another email. Cassandra had already replied and the answers were very promising. The aspiring actress was forty-one and her son, Noah, was eighteen. She had sent a picture of the two of them and it was obvious that they were related. Both of them were tall, lean and had similar faces.

Jack replied telling Cassandra to arrive at Coolers House on Monday for an audition. Putting his phone down he went across to his parent's bathroom but saw that his mother had shut the door to their en suite bathroom.

Though there wasn't going to be more fun, as he looked down at his spent dick, he grinned with the memory of their fuck and went to the other bathroom.

When Jack came out of the shower smelling of his mint shower gel, he found his mum in the living room shopping on her laptop. He waited for her to acknowledge him and when she didn't, he retreated back to his room and wondered what would happen next.

*

Three hours later, Jack was called down to dinner. While they ate Bethany continued to steal looks at his body making it clear that she remembered what had happened between them. He even caught her subconsciously sucking her spoon as she looked at his crotch though she stopped when she realised.

They ate their food in silence, a rare and uncomfortable situation for Jack; usually his mum would be asking him a thousand and one questions. When they finished Bethany left and went to her room leaving Jack to clean up.

While he cleaned away, Jack thought about his next move. Either he could ignore what had happened and see if their relationship could go back to normal but he quickly dismissed that idea.

After experiencing his mum's talented mouth and wet pussy, he needed more. Which left him two options, either he could use the cologne on her again, and enjoy another uninhibited fuck session or, he could try fucking his mother without any help.

*

The next day, Jack woke up with the usual morning wood. He gave it a courtesy tug before rolling out of bed and into the bathroom. With his brain half asleep, he went through his everyday morning routine. Splashing water on his face, he then sprayed some cologne, not realising it was from the special Lynx can.