The Lynx/Axe Effect

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Knowing that the house would be empty with his mum still at the gym, he went downstairs wearing just his pyjama bottoms and grabbed some breakfast.

He had just finished his second bagel when the front door opened and his mum called out a welcome. Before he could respond, he heard her bags drop and the sound of her walking towards the living room where he was sprawled out on the couch.

He looked up to see her standing by the doorway. She was still wearing her workout gear, the pink sports bra which gripped her chest tightly pushed her breasts together. Jack couldn't help but notice her hard nipples poking out against the fabric. Looking down, he saw a dark stain on her pink, skin-tight leggings and that was when he remembered he had used the Lynx.

Bethany hadn't moved, her senses were overwhelmed by the intense masculine fragrance that engulfed them. With each breath, her body tingled with pleasure, and she found it hard to concentrate on anything except her need to have her son's cock.

"Mum?"

The word penetrated Bethany's trance making her move. Quickly, she straddled his groin, sniffing his neck before moving to kiss his lips. Her tongue frantically invaded his mouth, then unable to hold back any longer, she licked his neck.

The taste of the Lynx inflamed her craving and she moaned wildly. She needed his cock and she needed it now. Licking and inhaling her son's scent, she frantically tugged his loose pyjamas down until she could grip his prick.

She could feel her molten hot pussy throb in anticipation of being split apart by this magnificent cock. Pushing up from Jack, she frantically clawed at her leggings trying to get them off. Rather than pull them down, she managed to rip a hole at the seam big enough for his cock to reach her soaked pussy lips.

"Oh please, baby I need your cock... fuck me hard... Mummy needs to feel your cum filling up her pussy!" She growled lustfully, her hand stroking his chest as she ground her pussy against his raging hard-on.

Lifting herself, she felt the tip of his cock nudge against her pussy lips. With a wiggle of her hips, she felt his cock push against her wet entrance before easily sliding inside her.

"Fuck baby it feels so good...." Bethany groaned sitting on his lap with his cock buried deep inside her.

Putting her hands back on her son's thighs, she spread her legs wider apart showing Jack her pussy lips wrapped tightly around his cock. Flicking her long black hair out of her eyes, she looked down at her son and smiled.

"You like me bouncing on your cock? Bouncing on your big dick?" Bethany said breathlessly, her vision started to blur as she continued to slam her hips down on her son's cock.

The intense pleasure of finally having his dick inside her was too much for her body to handle.

"Fuck me harder... Oh please God fuck me harder!" She screamed, her body bucking wildly on top of his, desperate for him to fuck her harder.

Jack gripped her arse holding her in place so his dick didn't fall out as she fell on top of him. With her nose next to his neck, she inhaled deeply letting his manly smell elevate her towards heaven.

"Oh my god yes!"

Her bum tensed and tightened as her orgasm took control. She could feel him pound into her pussy, the wet slapping noise of their bodies hitting each other echoed around the living room as she licked the intoxicating scent from his skin.

With the intense climax finally ending, Bethany went limp. Still trembling, she wrapped her arms around her son's head and kissed him passionately.

"Oh, baby that felt so good!"

She could feel her juices streaming down her legs to her son's balls. Taking deep breaths, Bethany finally felt the oxygen reviving her spent body allowing her to roll off her son onto the floor where she lay on her front, panting heavily.

Jack looked down at his mum and marvelled at the transformation. Seconds ago she had been a woman hell-bent on cumming. He had been used as a fuck toy and he loved every moment of it and now it was his turn.

Grabbing two of the thick cushions from the couch, he briefly thought about how filthy he was for using them. Usually, his mum would be snuggling up with those cushions while she watched TV, not having them forced underneath her hips so that they were the same height as her son's cock.

With her knees together, her pussy lips bulged out between her legs ready to welcome his cock. Jack looked up to see her tight arsehole glistening with juices from her climax moments ago. He licked his lips at how exposed his mother was. He was going to enjoy this.

With his left knee on the floor, he planted his right foot beside his mum's hip, gripping his hard dick he pushed forward, sighing as he felt the warm hole grip him. Wrapping his fingers around the top of her ruined leggings, he pulled her back so her slick walls engulfed his prick.

"Fucking hell! Your pussy feels fucking incredible Mum!" Jack cried as he quickly began to fuck her.

Her leggings did their best to hold her voluptuous arse in but with his forceful thrusts they didn't hold for long. The seam split further and her pale white arse cheeks came free, wobbling with each forceful drive.

Seeing her arsehole peeking out between her two plump cheeks called out to his dirty mind. Slowing down his strokes, he spat on the tight ring then used his thumb to smear the salvia around. With each circle, he gently applied more pressure feeling the tight muscle slowly give way until eventually, his thumb became embedded inside her arse.

With his other hand free, he spanked his mum's arse hard, leaving a bright red handprint on the pale skin as she lay on the floor unable to do anything except squirm and moan.

With the dual sensation of her arse gripping his thumb, and her pussy clutching at his cock, Jack revelled in the feelings. Slowly he got into a rhythm of finger fucking her arse in time with his cock. Feeling the grip of her arsehole loosen, he spat again and forced a second finger in alongside his thumb.

Bethany groaned beneath him, her arsehole stretched to accommodate another thick finger and with his cock throbbing gently inside her, she felt satisfyingly full. Sighing, she pushed her hips up towards her son, wiggling them slightly to get his attention.

"Tell me what you want me to do Mum!" demanded Jack. He had stopped fucking her and left just the head of his dick inside her warmth.

"You know what I want." She whimpered.

"But I want you to tell me... I want you to beg me." He teased.

"Please baby... Please fuck me hard! Make me cum again. Fill Mummy up with your thick spunk. Make me scream!" Bethany cried, her cunt dripping with each word.

Jack felt his cock twitch as he listened to his mum beg him to fuck her. Having the power to make her beg for his cock, and hearing the desire in her voice was almost too much for his heavy balls. Pulling his fingers from her arsehole, he slapped her cheeks again before taking her hips in his hands so he could really fuck her hard.

Thrusting forward, mother and son both cried out in unison. Bethany's hips sunk into the cushions as she allowed her son to ravage her. Tightening her cunt muscles each time he pulled out, she wanted to milk his prick, needing his cum to coat the inside of her pussy.

Pushing his fingers into her soft skin, Jack gripped her harder and picked up the pace. He was desperate to cum, and with his mum lifting her hips to meet each downward thrust the wet smacking sound of their bodies was intoxicating.

Sweat was dripping from his head all over her plump arse as edged forward, dropping his hips on top of hers, he felt his cock edge a bit further inside her warm hole.

"Oh baby, you're so fucking deep! It feels so good... Cum for Mummy baby, fill up my pussy." Bethany moaned, her hand moving underneath her body to find her swollen clit.

With her son on top of her, she could smell his cologne once again and the strong manly essence was enough for her to climax. Turning her head she shoved her nose in his neck and inhaled deeply.

Her fingers attacked her clit until she felt a powerful orgasm take control of her body. With the smell of her son and her climax overwhelming her senses, Bethany fell limp. At the same time, her son tensed above her.

"Fuckkkk!" Jack yelled.

His fingers digging deep into his mum, the muscles in his neck and shoulders taut with the intensity of his orgasm. Flinging his head back, he let out a bestial roar as a torrent of cum flooded his mum's pussy.

Jack shuddered with each load that he dumped inside her until he felt his cock relax and his orgasm fade away. With his movements calming down, he needed to take deep breaths to regain his senses. Stroking her soft skin, he began to get some feeling back in his legs letting him roll off his mum and slump on the carpet.

Looking back at his prone mother, he could see a large load of cum bubbling from her swollen pussy onto the cushion. Grinning at the lewd sight, he leant over to kiss her face and stroked her back while she slowly came around.

"Oh baby that was fucking incredible, and now I need a very long shower!" She giggled and playfully hit him, before shakily getting to her feet.

"I would offer to carry you upstairs but I am fucked!" responded Jack, cheekily.

"You're such a gentleman!" She laughed before looking down at her ruined leggings.

"Oh I forgot about these... you owe me a new pair of leggings mister!" Bethany said with faux aggression as she took the ripped clothing off and threw it on Jack's face.

Now naked and with his cum dribbling down her legs, she headed to the bathroom with her son watching her peachy cheeks wobble with each step.

Lying naked on the living room floor, Jack found himself reminiscing about the last twenty hours. It was a blur of sweat, tits, pussy, cum and unbelievable pleasure and he made a mental note to thank the scientist when he saw him next.

He heard the shower turn off and the bathroom door open. He had been daydreaming for so long he hadn't noticed that over twenty minutes had passed. Realising his mum would be coming down shortly, he got to his feet and opened a window.

Finding her son naked with her nice cushions stained with their cum, and the smell of sex in the air would make for an awkward conversation. Grabbing his pyjamas, he ran upstairs naked to have a shower.

*

When he got out of the shower, he found the house empty with a note from his mum. She had gone out with friends for the night, and under no circumstances should she be disturbed until midday tomorrow.

Laughing, Jack spent the evening making plans for the advert before heading out for a couple of drinks with his friends. When he came back, it was after midnight and the house was quiet.

Now slightly buzzed, he picked up the Lynx bottle and stared at it. Opening it up, he sniffed the liquid trying to work out why it turned his mum from an ordinary housewife to a nymphomaniac. The odour wafted up his nose and he felt himself getting turned on.

Turning off the light, he lay naked on his bed and carefully poured a drop of the liquid onto his cock. Immediately, he groaned. It felt like he had dipped his dick in fire. Gripping his shaft, he began to beat off.

"Oh baby, you should have waited for Mummy!" his mother growled from his doorway.

Looking up surprised, Jack began to stutter an apology.

"Mummy had quite a lot to drink tonight but I think I've saved the best 'til last!" Bethany grinned as she crawled onto her son's bed and quickly took his cock into her mouth.

"Fuck Mum!" moaned Jack.

The fire surrounding his cock seemed to intensify when she started to suck. He could just make out the shadow of his mother's head as she bobbed up and down on his shaft.

It didn't take long for his mother to begin deep throating him, the tight grip of her throat on his tip was exquisite. He sighed with disappointment, when she pulled off, replacing her mouth with her hand.

"I love how big these balls are! Are they full of cum for your mum?"

Jack nodded even though she couldn't see him. He could feel her breath on his balls as she inspected them in her spare hand.

"Holy fuck!" he cried out.

His mother had taken one into her warm mouth, swirling her tongue around it before moving onto the other one. She rotated between them while her right hand continued to pump his pulsing shaft.

Moving back to his cock, she swallowed it, skilfully taking it all the way to the base before coming up.

"I love how you taste! Are you going to fill up my mouth baby? Please cum for Mummy!"

Her hand moved back to his balls, massaging them between her fingers as she focused on the head of his cock. Sucking hard on it, her other hand gripped the base of his shaft and pumped it.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck! I'm cumming..." he cried out.

Planting his hands on her head, he pushed her down until he felt her throat open up. Once again, the tight ring's grip was too much and he began to erupt.

Rope after rope of cum shot out flooding his mother's eager mouth. She hungrily gulped it down, her hand was still massaging his balls as if by doing that she could get more of his addictive nectar but eventually he ran out.

"Fuck Mum... Oh no, too sensitive!" Jack whimpered when she flicked her tongue against the tip of his cock.

"Thanks, sweetie! I'm going to sleep so much better now!" Bethany sang before skipping from his room and back to hers.

Left alone, Jack pulled the sheets over his naked body and fell into a deep sleep.

The next day passed uneventfully, his mum woke up at midday to find her son had prepared a late breakfast in bed for her along with some headache pills. Brushing off her thanks, he laughed when she vowed to never drink so much again.

After she had finished the food, she heard him leave for the gym. Hoping to clear her head she decided to go for a long walk. That evening they both went to sleep early, Bethany was still recovering from her night out and Jack wanted to be ready for a long day of auditions.

*

Monday came and Jack cycled to the film set, which in reality was just a suburban semi-detached house. There was nothing amazing about it and it was exactly the type of understated thing he wanted for his advert. He gave his approval to the woman responsible for handling the shoot then cycled to Coolers House to audition actors.

Even though he had arrived early there were already two people sitting in the reception area waiting to be let in. It was unmistakably Cassandra and her son, Noah. She looked even more snobbish and arrogant in real life than her photograph, he thought.

Ignoring the woman's piercing gaze, he headed to the receptionist and gave his name. He was given a key and shown where to find the booked room.

Thanking her, he asked her to inform all actors to wait until the previous actors had left the building, and then knock on his door before entering. Handing the receptionist the order of the actors he wanted to see, he turned away.

Glancing at Cassandra, he admired her toned body wrapped in a figure-hugging red dress before hurrying to the office, filled with nervous excitement. The room was nothing extraordinary; a large desk, holding a jug of water and cups, took up most of the space. Behind it was a leather office chair and facing the desk, stood three plastic chairs.

Settling himself in the leather chair, he pulled out his laptop and moved the jug of water just out of reach of the plastic chairs, it was a power move he had learnt from the internet. Finding the handle to raise his chair, he lifted it to the highest point allowing him to look down on the actors. With a cheat sheet in front of him detailing each actor he was to audition, he was finally ready.

Minutes later a knock sounded on the door. "Enter" he shouted with authority.

The door opened and a young ginger man entered followed by an older brunette woman who clearly wasn't his mother. The younger man began to talk before the door had even shut. Interrupting the confident youngster mid-flow, Jack asked him who the woman was.

"She's my acting partner." He explained.

"I'm very sorry but this is meant to be for mothers and sons only. I'm afraid you don't even look alike." Jack said apologetically.

"But not all mums look like their sons, it's all about the chemistry between them." The older lady argued passionately.

Shrugging his shoulders, Jack took her point and nodded his permission for them to continue. He deliberately decided not to speak as he was now thinking about his mum lying on the floor with his cum bubbling out of her pussy. 'There was definitely some chemistry there', he thought.

The younger man and woman went through their prepared routine. Jack turned the camera on his laptop on to record it. Even though he knew he wasn't going to hire them, he had to admit their dialogue was decent enough for him to potentially pinch.

When they finished, he thanked them and took down their details for a follow-up call. When they left almost immediately another knock came on the door, he waited briefly before asking them to come in.

The next three pairs were all actor couples. Though all of them looked more like a mother and son compared to the first pair, they were all terrible actors and the chemistry between them was non-existent. After they finished, Jack diligently asked for their details before showing them the door.

Finally, Cassandra and her son Noah entered. It was the couple he had been waiting for all day and he was hoping that they wouldn't disappoint.

Gazing over them he took in their tall and thin bodies. Noah was slightly taller and had a wider chest, and from what Jack could see he was trying to grow a beard. Rather than making him look older, the wispy beard made him look ridiculous.

Jack was about to speak when Cassandra spoke first.

"Good afternoon, my name is Cassandra Kane and this is my son Noah Kane. We are here to audition for the part of mother and son in the Lynx advert. I take it you are Mr Jack Davis. Now, I have been taking acting lessons but unfortunately, my son hasn't, however, unlike all the people you saw before us we are actually related so we have the natural bond that can't be faked." She said matter of factly and glared at Jack as if daring him to dispute her words.

"Um... yes. Right, well then." Jack responded, stumbling over his words. "So, the scenario is a mother waking up her son who is using Lynx."

"If you're not out of bed in five minutes, Noah, I'm going to come up there and drag you out myself!" Cassandra shouted startling Jack who hadn't expected her to start the advert without warning him.

They then proceeded to act their rehearsed scene. With Cassandra miming cooking breakfast Noah pretended to put clothes on and then picked up the Lynx can on Jack's desk. He looked at it with wonder before he sprayed himself.

Immediately after using the spray, Cassandra began to sniff the air.

Noah then mimed coming down the stairs when he called out. "Bye Mum! I'm off to school. So, I'll see you later."

Jack watched intrigued, as Cassandra hurried over to her son and gripped him in a tight hug.

"Bye, darling," she said then pushed her face into his neck, breathing heavily. "That new cologne smells good... so very good!"

She looked at Noah and then kissed her son with an exaggerated moan. Noah responded eagerly and, knowing she couldn't admonish him, he dropped his hands to her arse and slowly began to lift up her dress.

Jack couldn't tear his gaze away from the scene in front of him. It was clear that Cassandra and her son had done this before, and judging from how comfortable they were in each other's arms, they had done it a lot.

He watched as Cassandra ran her hands along her son's back, whilst he continued to tug her tight red dress up her toned legs.