The Lynx/Axe Effect

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was when her tight arse cheeks came into view that Cassandra seemed to snap back to reality and quickly shook her son off. She took a moment to retouch her lipstick before talking.

"What did you think Mr Davis? I came up with the idea, but it was my son's idea to have us kiss to show that Lynx is irresistible." Cassandra said unaware her son was adjusting his pants behind her.

"Well, I must say I'm very impressed with your initiative." Jack began, his own pants uncomfortably tight around his boner.

"But, I'm afraid that I can't give you an answer immediately, as I saw some other very good actors. I have your number and I will be in contact."

Shuffling his papers, to show that the meeting was over, he was oblivious to the murderous look on Cassandra's face.

"Noah, go wait in the car. I need to have a word with Mr Davis!" Cassandra ordered, causing both of the young men to jump.

With a loud groan, Noah managed to tear his eyes from his mother's figure long enough to find the door, leaving Jack alone with the older lady

"Now, Mr Davis, what exactly is it that you want in your advert? We will make those changes. I will be happy to get Noah some acting lessons if you think that he needs to improve?" She asked testily.

"I'll be honest with you Ms Kane, there wasn't too much wrong with your performance, but it was lacking that passion I'm after. It didn't seem like you were lusting after Noah, do you know what I mean? It felt forced, not natural." Jack blabbered, trying to find the right answer for the intimidating woman to leave.

Cassandra took in his words with disbelief on her face. "Lacking passion?! What bullshit! I ooze passion."

She walked around the desk and twisted Jack's chair until he faced her, then slowly; she began to sway her hips, running her hands up and down her body.

Turning around, she pushed out her arse, feeling her dress stretch around her taunt cheeks. With each swing of her hips, she got closer to his lap before she was inches away from sitting on top of his hard prick.

Then, as Jack let out a frustrated groan, Cassandra sat down and began to grind her pert arse along his hard cock.

"Your little friend here seems to think I have the right kind of passion!" She purred, "I bet if I keep doing this, you'll have a little accident, ruining your nice trousers. Just imagine all those sexy milfs coming in here and you're sitting there in your cum filled trousers!"

She continued to move around on top of him, hearing his groans each time she pushed down on his cock. She knew she had him, but she wanted him to say it.

Getting off his lap, Cassandra turned around to face him. Looking in his eyes she pulled up her dress until Jack could see the beginning of her thong.

Walking forward she mounted him again, and with a sultry look, she leant forward and whispered in his ear, "I bet you would do anything to cum right now?"

Not trusting himself to respond to this seductress, Jack just nodded.

"Don't you want to cum? I bet it would feel really good. All you need to do is say I have got the part, and I'll make you feel so good." She said, softly flicking his ear with her tongue whilst deftly undoing the zip on his trousers, unleashing his swollen prick to the cool air of the office.

Cassandra gave a little gasp of delight as she saw it, "oh, such a big cock, but it looks so painful. Don't you want me to make it feel better?"

Jack groaned in frustration as she trailed her fingernails up his length. He was desperate for relief, especially after the teasing lap dance he'd just received.

Cassandra knew what she was doing. She had done the same thing many times with boyfriends, bosses and her husband to get what she wanted.

"Just give me what I want, and I'll give you what you want." She whispered seductively in his ear.

"Please... I'm begging you, please. The job is all yours, just please help me. I need to cum." Jack gasped, his cock oozing precum, wetting his bunched trousers.

Cassandra gave him a wicked smile. Moving off him, she spat on her hand, then gripped his hard dick and began to wank him off.

"Oh, such a big cock, cum for me baby. Feel how good my hand feels around your fat prick. Oh yes, that's it cum for me big boy." She cooed in his ear as Jack bucked his hips feeling her soft hand massage his shaft.

He couldn't hold it and far too quickly for his liking, he came.

"Fuck, oh fuck yes! Fuck!" Jack called out as rope after rope of spunk coated his shirt.

Leaving him to his climax, Cassandra removed her hand and opened her bag, she took a tissue and wiped her hands clean before heading back over to the desk where Jack was sitting in his cum covered clothes.

After a quick rummage through the papers, she soon found what she was looking for and, with the contract in hand; she picked up the pen and handed it to Jack.

"Just sign here, and I'll leave you to recover."

Meekly, Jack filled out the contract, his mind still in a post cum haze. When he had finished, she looked over the papers. Satisfied, she ripped off her copy and handed the original copy back to Jack.

"I look forward to seeing you in two days, Mr Davis, and don't worry; I intend to practice with Noah. I take pride in my work."

She left the room, leaving Jack there sitting in stunned silence. It took a while for him to recover when there was a knock at the door and the next couple came in.

"Wait a second please!" He yelled, stuffing his spent dick in his pants.

Finding his suit jack, he shrugged it on hoping that it would cover the cum stains. He tried to look relaxed in his chair as he welcomed the next couple in.

Luckily there were only three more couples left to see. All of them were semi-professional actors and none of them brought the same excitement as Cassandra had done with her son.

He didn't actually know how good any of them were. He couldn't concentrate on their performances. His mind was on Cassandra and how willing she had been to kiss her son. Inevitably it got him thinking about his own mother. He wanted her badly again.

While he loved the passion and desire that his mother showed when she smelt his cologne, he wanted to try fucking her without the spray. It would be a gamble but he would feel a lot less guilty afterwards, and maybe it would ease the unspoken tension between the two of them.

After the last of the actors had left, he had headed into work to finalise the contracts for Cassandra and her son before giving a progress report to Don. It was late when he finally got back home.

Pushing open the front door, the smell of baking immediately hit his nostrils, without saying anything he locked the door and followed his nose.

When he got to the kitchen, he was greeted to the sight of his mum bending overlooking in the oven. The dress she was wearing wasn't particularly short, but it was old and worn, making it almost see-through.

Though he had seen it hundreds of times without getting turned on, on this occasion it did. Looking intently, he managed to see through the thin dress to his mother's delightful body. He could remember the sight of his cock splitting apart her beautiful fat arse cheeks and he knew that he needed her now.

Moving behind her, he grabbed hold of her hips. Immediately, she stood up and tried to wiggle free from his grasp. However, Jack being over a foot taller and far more muscular held her still and pushed her forward until his cock was nestling between her buttocks.

"Mum I really need you again!" He gasped bending his knees before pushing upwards causing his cock to be encased between her soft arse cheeks.

With a thick cock pressing against her, Bethany knew she had to say something. She could clearly remember the immense pleasure her son had given her. It had been unlike anything she had ever experienced and she knew that she needed it again but it was her son.

"Now Jack, don't be silly. Take a seat and food will be ready in a couple of minutes. Why don't you tell me about how your advert is coming along?" She said as she half-heartedly attempted to twist away from him.

"Well Mum, my advert is all about how a man, a lot like me, gets to fuck his mother time and time again until every time she sees him her pussy gets wet just from thinking about what he is going to do to her!" Jack murmured in her ear, all the while he rubbed his body against hers.

The effect was instantaneous on Bethany, hearing her son talk about her like that was an aphrodisiac.

She had thought she was just another plain-looking mum, yet the hard cock throbbing against her arse told a different story.

Looking behind, her deep green eyes fixed on his. Her pussy moistened and she began to grind her arse against her handsome son eager for him to take the next step.

Jack's hands were massaging her sides and with each downward stroke, he gathered more of her dress until her panty covered arse came into view. He shuffled back a bit wanting to get a better view and immediately his mum tried to follow.

Realising that his mum was now as keen as he was to be fucked, Jack had to smirk. He finally had her without the help of the spray. He stepped back and watched as his mum pushed her arse further wanting to find his cock.

Quickly, Jack pulled down his trousers and pants so that when he thrust his prick against her arse only her cotton panties stopped him from penetrating her.

"Oh my, someone is happy to see me!" She moaned with pleasure.

"Fuck Mum, you have no idea!" He replied causing Bethany to giggle.

With one of his hands holding up her dress, the other gripped her soaked panties pulling them to the side allowing his cock access to her cunt.

With both hands occupied, he attempted to stab forward hoping that he could bury himself inside his mum but being unable to see, he failed. Each time he missed, his dick slid along her wet pussy lips, making his mum whimper with anticipation and Jack growl with frustration.

Bethany could sense his desperation and she was getting impatient for his cock too, though she enjoyed the heat from his shaft rubbing along her pussy lips, she needed to be fucked. Dropping her hand between her legs, she gripped his cock and put it at the entrance to her cunt.

"Stop teasing me Jack, I need this big dick inside me now!" She pleaded.

As soon as Jack felt the heat and wetness surround the head of his cock, he let out a groan of delight and powered forward.

"Finally!" He croaked as he finally buried himself inside her pussy. Moving his hands to her hips, he gripped them tightly and eagerly began to fuck his mum.

Bethany thrust her arse out happy to let her son take control. She felt his cock slowly pull out of her until only her lips were split apart. Rather than push back, she waited as her son ran his hands across her arse. She knew he was going to spank her but it still sent a tingle through her body as the slap echoed around the kitchen.

"Oh fuck baby!" She cried as he spanked her other cheek before slamming back inside.

Dropping her hand to her clit, she began to slowly rub it magnifying the already intense feelings she was experiencing. When she was under the influence of the cologne, her mind was only focused on her need to cum, this time Bethany was thinking more about how dirty she felt being used by her only son.

The love of her life was pounding her pussy, grunting each time he buried his dick inside her and she absolutely loved it. She couldn't believe that his cock seemed to fill her pussy perfectly and as he pulled her hair back and spanked her arse, she knew that she was going to be his submissive slut.

"You're all mine, Mum. I'm going to fuck you every single day... I'm going to make you scream my name every time you cum. This pussy is mine... say it!" Jack growled.

Bethany felt her body tense up as her son spoke. She was his now. "I'm yours, baby, oh God I need your beautiful cock inside me. Please fuck me... I'm so close."

Jack felt triumphant, his mum, the gorgeous woman who had raised him was now his fucktoy.

Pulling out, he quickly turned her around and lifted her onto the dinner table. He saw her open her legs inviting him to fuck her again. Admiring her glistening body, he moved between her spread legs and moaned as his cock easily split apart her wet pussy.

Dropping down, he kissed her full lips and felt her eagerly respond, her fingers running through his hair as she hungrily kissed him back.

"I'm cumming... cum inside me Jack, fill me up. Oh fuck, don't stop!" Bethany cried as she fell back onto the table.

Wrapping her legs around him, she pulled him tight to her body and began to grind her pussy against his groin. Grabbing her son's arms, she looked up at him. Seeing the bliss on her son's face when he buried his cock inside her was enough to make her cum.

Jack could feel her pussy soak his cock. Grabbing her legs, he rested them on his shoulders and picked up speed, fucking her harder and harder causing her carefully manicured nails to dig deeper into his arm as her climax continued to wash over her body.

Looking down at his mother, he saw her complete look of satisfaction, her hands held her breasts as they shook from his forceful pounding. She opened her eyes and smiled at her son.

"Cum for me baby." She purred.

It was too much for Jack. Burying his cock inside her pussy, he came hard. His muscles bulged as he dumped load after load into her.

"Fuck... Fuck Mum..." He whimpered as Bethany pulled him down to her embrace.

Holding him, she felt his cock continue to jerk shots of cum deep inside her. She kissed him tenderly as she felt his cock soften and fall out of her causing a waterfall of spunk to land on the table and drip to the floor.

"Mum you are fucking amazing... I love you!" Jack breathed before returning her kiss.

"Oh, baby I love you too!" She said pushing him off her body. "But we need to talk. You make me feel like a sexual demon when you fuck me with that scent on your body and sometimes I'm going to need that but I will tell you when I do. Agreed?"

"Of course Mum. Those times were total accidents I promise!" Jack said earnestly.

"And this time?"

"Well this time, I just needed to fuck the sexiest woman I've ever seen!"

"Mmmmm I like that!" Bethany blushed. "Just promise you won't wear me out!"

"Sorry Mum, I can't promise that! Every time I see you I want you." He said kissing her beautiful face. "It's chemistry!"

Bethany kissed him hard, wrapping her legs around his arse, she pulled him closer. It didn't take long for his cock to stiffen against her pussy. She moaned in his mouth knowing that she was going to get fucked time and time again by her son... It was the Lynx effect.