The Machine Ch. 01

Story Info
Clever woman designs incredible sex toy after marriage fail.
3.8k words
4.44
5.9k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Daflinger
Daflinger
47 Followers

"Drink your fill.

Have a sense of adventure?

If you sincerely love eating pussy to your hearts content, reply here"

I posted this message almost six months after the critical point when things had decidedly changed - in my side of our plain, happy marriage.

It took the cliched, early surprise return home to our mid city apartment to change everything. Derek, my husband initially looked very dishevelled and underdressed compared to how I expected him. He was in his boxers standing in the bathroom... brushing his teeth, this was strange. It was lunch time after all?

Initially confused I began searching our apartment, suspecting the worst and hoping for something more rational out of my stammering husband.

Unfortunately there she was, my best friend Helene, kneeling beside my bed in a desperate vain attempt to hide.... or be somewhere else. I took all of a second to assess things. What was surprising was her state of dress. While I had never really imagined her sexually, here she was, naked, her hands bound behind her back with heavy looking handcuffs, some sort of ball gag stifling whatever it was she was trying to explain. The widest eyes I had ever seen on anyone before or since. Her nipples had some serious little clamps with red and yellow tassels attached. Her mound was glistening and puffy. It was bare, no pubes. Who knew?

Shocked did not go anywhere near how I felt. On reflection I was proud of my reaction and the way I behaved. At the time it was all automatic but I found myself quietly raising my former friend to her feet by holding and lifting her to her tip toes. This was not as difficult as it might sound. My advantage was the painfully attached clamps which made her movement to my whims, quite complicit.

In no time at all, from cowering between the bed and the dresser, trying to come up with a muffled explanation, she was standing before me, breasts hoisted and stretched, scared, ashamed, desperate and vulnerable. It was the last adjective I focused on.

I had barely noticed that Derek was also rambling fairly loudly about "not doing anything stupid" and "leave her alone" and "please don't... let's talk about this." All parts of sentences I heard but generally ignored.

I turned from her naked tiptoeing whimpers to glare at Derek.

"Stay here, I'll deal with you in a minute"

Pleasingly as I led Helene by her straining breast clamp chain, Derek slumped to the bed, as instructed, staying!

It was just after 1pm on a Wednesday. There was no one to see our short trip from the apartment to the elevator. Again there was no one in the car when the elevator stopped for us at the 37th floor.

Helene's tone had changed from what sounded like loud protesting to what seemed like quiet whimpering and desperate appeals to our friendship. All done mostly with her eyes. Those huge pleading eyes.

"We will never see each other again" I said as I pushed the button for the foyer, released my grip on her nipples before stepping backward through the closing doors.

I remember her face filled with shame, humiliation and fear as the stainless steel panels on the lift closed the story for us. Our formerly close knit lives from that point, taking opposing directions.

I returned to my apartment. My dealings with Derek were almost equally abrupt. He had the good sense to put on some track pants and a top before I sent him to follow Helene. I know I would have to deal with him in our divorce proceedings but made it quite clear what I would be expecting in terms of the proportion of our assets.

His family would not want details of our seemingly perfect relationship up for public discussion and amusement. With my successful electrical engineering business and his family money, I did very well.

So six months after this absolutely devastating surprise, I was burnt, single, wealthy and... surprisingly horny.

Whatever I did it would be on my terms... and trust for men (and women) had dwindled tremendously. My desire for them... and more pointedly for sex, had not.

Over this break up period I had been through stages. The early ones were, or similar to the likes of, anger, self loathing and general disrespect for myself.

After this was a brief time of 'fuck them and the horse they rode in on.' Unfortunately this pored over and was expressed to family and friends who did not deserve the burden and load of my perceived failings and vitriol. All told, with very limited detail around the actual betrayal. Fortunately, after a fair stretch, I pulled out of this miserable nosedive and am now in a, horny, make up for lost time, screw anything and everything type mentality.

This has not really been acted upon except for one regrettable unfortunate Christmas work party dalliance.... which does not credit explanation or description. Suffice to say laughter, alcohol, some less than satisfactory fucking and tears were involved.... in that order.... I think!

For the most part I engage in the use of a (growing) array of sexual toys and the liberal use of the internet. I have developed a liking for porn and anonymous interaction with sites the likes of "Omegle" or "Chatroulette" and even "Cam4." I guess to some degree I am an anonymous exhibitionist taking great care to hide my identity but none to hide the most intimate areas of my body nor hide my enjoyment.

For the most part to that point however my horniness had been expressed in the form of planning and anticipation.

Having masturbated myself to a stand still one night earlier in my extreme arousal phase, I awoke at about 3am on a Sunday with an idea and spent the many early hours drawing plans and then online sourcing or investigating materials.

It was early afternoon that Sunday before I allowed myself a contented catch up nap... mainly wondering if I would have the courage to complete and use my 'machine' idea when... and if it was ever finished.

The next few months were spent procuring the right equipment and building my pleasure craft. I am wired a little differently to most females and love the mechanics of how things work. At a young age I baffled my father when our car broke down on a road trip to visit family in a neighbouring state. We were in a remote town which had an auto repair shop near where we ground to a halt. I ran some tests I had read about - looked up our car and had the rectifier replaced with a new bearing inside ninety minutes. I think from that point on I had a love affair with not only cars but electronics and engineering.

Since then and through college I have built my own, coffee roaster, electric car (as part of a team) robots, designed farming equipment, created hospital furniture and completed numerous other technical, mainly electronic and electric machines and tools for everyday and unusual use.

Everything had evolved into a large factory which I own and run, designing and producing bespoke items for peoples unique needs. Often having patented these products, my customers became very wealthy. some of my patents lets say have succeded also. My reputation and that of my design team had grown so much we are tremendously well regarded and sought after in our area of expertise. Without my ex husbands money I would be very well off but it didn't stop me taking him for as much as I could. I had been hurt and there had to be consequences.

My latest design was definitely inspired by recent events and an increasing sexual desire. As I built and grew my idea I often reflected on how I would eventually use it.

The concept was based on the things I enjoyed most about my married and pre married sex life. I have always enjoyed a fairly plain but enthusiastic love life. I have never had more than 5 actual sexual partners - which is why I was disappointed with my "Christmas Party" lashing out. I love a range of positions, giving and receiving, watching the odd piece of porn together when the mood is right but there is one element in my sex life which I hold dear and above all other.

I love having my pussy eaten!

There is nothing better than having a good tongue, knowingly lap me to orgasm after beautiful orgasm and whenever I worked on my new machine and thought of its main purpose...I would always feel myself moisten at the thought of it... and I, in action.

In all of my (5) sexual relationships I felt I have given...at least as much as I have received. This was going to change.

In the end I re designed my whole apartment floor. I purchased one either side of it... for slightly above the going rate and also the one directly above mine. I moved into the one above while putting in at great cost, access between them all and the desired furbishments.

I was ready to go in merely 6 months and now all it would take was the courage to go through with things. It's all well and good to make a plan and build a fantasy but then to flick the switch and put it all into gear was another thing.

In preparation for my maiden voyage I had myself groomed accordingly. As a lithe and lean physical blond with an impressive pair of eye magnets on my chest, I had no trouble being noticed by the opposite sex (and my own gender either, for that matter.) However, with my trade, which was quite physical and working amongst men predominantly... I had only ever self groomed my mound occasionally to fit my bikini line and never daringly enough - the whole thing.

So visiting the spa for this occasion was a new thing for me. The pain from this experience was wonderful and truth be told I nearly came when the, slightly younger than myself - pleasant looking asian woman, ripped the last follicles from my pubis region. I remember gasping with each small area of rain forest removal....but the anticipation of something completely new to me being shared with an 'almost' stranger, completely overwhelmed the hurt and it was all I could do not to reach an embarrassing level of excitement right there in the clinical looking little room. Never the less, upon my return to my apartment block, digital exploration led quickly to a thunderous orgasm... followed by some more gentle fondling and exploration of the deforested area. This led to less dramatic but no less enjoyable orgasms and non stifled roars of appreciation.

My machine... frankly is a work of art. A combination of polished stainless steel, slender polished steel bars, aluminium, soft leather straps, subtle hidden powerful hydraulics and of course various electronics and technologies to add pleasure and respond to varying demands. In short my machine was like a skeletal form fitting sex tray which would hold me in a position of my choosing, at any angle, vibrate, pulse and perform a variety of other functions. I could, rotate 360 degrees, lightly pump the whole thing in any chosen direction, vibrate at numerous levels and as long as I had power, hold or move myself into almost any chosen height or position. I could make it pump repetitively at almost any given angle at variable ranges and distances or rotate it again with a range of adjustable options. I could be on my back performing various functions before having a change of heart and rotating onto a supported downward facing position, legs held apart or together.... or alternating this gently or aggressively depending on my mood or desire.

All functions were performed smoothly and quietly using state of the art, fit for purpose components. Various design ideas and parts were pilfered from things like chair massagers, hospital beds and even industrial cranes. The weights most parts were used to dealing with were much more than my own so response speeds, and strain on equipment was minimal. any action was tested for safety after all I had no desire to move past a range of humun motion and get hurt....

While I had designed the bed almost entirely for myself I knew by having a form fitting back plate and changing the lever lengths it would transfer to anyone. In short i guess I had made a combination between an electrical sex swing and a massaging recliner... which came with a vast and broad range of settings and functions. More functions I could add as I saw fit. The range of options and setting variables were almost infinite when it came to the combinations that could be applied to angles and pulses and repeated movements etc.

I also wanted to maintain anonymity. Despite its complexity my machine took up very little space. I took the time to set up my series of accomodations to create a process whereby I could get my pussy serviced by the tongues of healthy, eager/willing, men to my hearts content.

My plan to engage was as follows.

As a male participant you would enter an apartment to a reception type area. You would then be called through to an initial booth where you would be directed and expected to remove your pants and from my monitored security camera I would decide if you were to leave your top on or remove that as well. All directions were past on by speakers fed and controlled by myself from the custom built app on my tablet. If for any reason there was a misunderstanding clothes could be returned and the last tool for my machine (the person) could be released back into the open, little the wiser.

Before moving to the next stage you would have to place your hands behind your back and through the recently opened panel at about waist height in the wall. Here I would bind your wrists with zip ties and push your hands back through and close the little door.

My hope is that the male horniness gene would overwhelm any sense of danger or perceived vulnerabilities. To help distract men here I had a range of large monitors displaying not so conservative images of various pussy's being licked to satisfaction.

Once bound, at least naked from the waist down, men are told to wait briefly. The next process takes about 2 minutes. I get myself ready and engaged in the machine. Strapped locked and loaded. My tablet and controls within reach when I am ready I open the door and you are to gain access.

Now you would enter a small room or "licking booth" as I had titled it, before the curtain in front of you would lower and you would be presented with your objective.

So I was ready.

I was so excited the thought and fantasy of... it must be said, of a fairly clinical process taking place... nearly set me over the edge. It had been a busy week commercially for myself which I was grateful for. It so happened a couple of unrelated products were coming to fruition and two satisfied medical hardware producers gratefully signed off on new products we had designed and developed for them. While I was happy for the distraction of the last minute meetings around tweaks and contract interpretations, signing and delivering deals that would provide tens of millions of dollars of income to my company and indirectly millions to myself, I had struggled to remain entirely focused. The reason being that on Thursday afternoon I would be using my machine with actual company for the first time.

I had run the electronics and hardware through numerous tests.... implementing various toys to my bare pussy. After few teething problems I was comfortable, that firstly i was safe and secondly I would get what i wanted in terms of anonymous orgasms. I would know and see who was giving them but I would be the only one with that power - to see and identify.

The interview process had been fairly long. Fortunately it had also been fun and most of the banter exchanged between myself and the numerous prospects had been entertaining as well as informative. As I had hoped, there was a market for my kink. Initially I was concerned that a market to find good looking, horny guys who loved to eat pussy, with no actual desire to meet the person attached to their desire, would be tough to find. Ideally they would be good at what they did and while perhaps yearning for some physical, return of favour, would still more enjoy the giving than the receiving....

As the initial prospects were weeded down to my maiden voyage, my excitement grew and there was a lot of masturbation.... I love to play with myself but the anticipation of having someone bring me off willingly with their tongue, lips and mouth was a hot prospect.

While I had suspected some interest, the quantity and quality of the specimens applying had really surprised me. I had some boxes that had to be checked (and one that wanted to be licked) but I found I had far too many meeting my initial criteria.

At the start I was going to rule out anyone;

*. either 5 years older or younger than myself

*. who's face I was not attracted too - it was primitive but I wanted my pussy licked by someone who was going to "spin the wheels"

*. no facial hair - just not a fan

*. clean looking and able to provide a recent STD test.

But after I found there were so many still to deal with before corresponding back to them so I added some more. It seemed there is was a real market for men who liked to lick pussy with the promise of nothing more.

I retained a top 20, highlighted a top 5 and had my eye from the outset on Michael to get things started. In amongst the group were fellow business owners, senior sales execs, a professional motor racing driver, two share traders - with eye watering portfolios, a secondary school teacher, three project managers all on notable jobs around the city and men from numerous different back grounds. They had all supplied me with photos and there were some incredibly handsome men amongst the applicants.

None of them had seen my face nor knew who I was but I had gifted the top twenty some snaps that I hoped would both ignite, sustain and lengthen desire on their part. I had used a cell phone but had had a lot of fun and took hundreds again filtering down to those that most made my body and pussy look most edible.

As mentioned I added criteria and finding a man attractive was no longer enough, he had to make me wet at the prospect. I now had a folder full of these and Michael led the charge. He was to be my maiden voyage with the machine and we had established the rules of engagement.

Through numerous email back and forth from my pseudonym identity, we had ironed out the details. I loved that I knew or could look up each of these men but they could not identify me. I would be anonymously exposing my most precious and delicate flower to someone it only seemed right that throughout the whole process I could investigate them while all they would know of me is my labia, clitorus, thighs, calves, toes tits etc

Michael is gorgeous, Picture the body of Hemsworth and the mind and humour of Hugh Grant. He has Danish ancestry, though was raised in the UK moving to the states and our city only 18 months prior - taking up a contract overseeing and establishing high end restaurants within the city.

His emails were always easy to read and fun. He was not looking for a relationship and exploring angles outside of the vanilla set ups he had had in the past. He had only dropped me an email when my ad had peaked his interest on a random hour of "porn and entertainment" experiencing a rare quiet night he had spent at home. Not expecting a reply he had almost deleted my reply the next morning... but didn't. He struck me as someone confident and yet willing to place himself in vulnerable situations. It may be the case that like so many men he was led by the wrong head at times.

Through our correspondence we had arranged a time and now here he was.

Waiting in my purposefully designed foyer. Through the hidden cameras I watched him. He appeared as nervous as I felt. While he sat fairly still I could see his fingers fidgeting and even the odd glance at the door, perhaps contemplating an escape.

Despite my own nerves I was as horny as hell having masturbated a little during last minute tests I had run in solo mode during the afternoon. not to completion however wanting to save it. Thankfully he looked as appealing on my screens and through the one way glass as he had in his pictures.

Daflinger
Daflinger
47 Followers
12