The Machine Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before I lost my nerve I switched on the microphone and offered my first instructions. I watched as he acknowledged the noise in the room with a start then seemed to listen carefully.

"Hello Michael and welcome. I hope you enjoy our first experience together. Before we get started I need you to remove all of your clothing and leave them in the cubby provided. Then turn your back to the wall and place your hands through the slot which will appear. Then wait to be shackled"

I had explained most of the process in our emailing but I was still a bit nervous he might change his mind in the reality.

I was delighted when he stood though and began to remove his top level. I swear my pussy lubricated itself at the sight. I was already naked but not for his enjoyment at this stage.

In total he would have probably taken three minutes to complete the tasks I had instructed. It felt like an hour. He paused when he had removed everything but his underwear. Bulging jockeys.

His appendage sprang free when finally after what seemed like a day of waiting he lowered the band and material left covering it. While seemingly not quite fully erect he had a large bold penis which I would guess to be around 6 inches.

I gasped.

12