The Magazine Article

Story Info
A wife talks dirty in bed.
1.2k words
3.52
27.3k
34
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dylan1
Dylan1
704 Followers

Just a quicky little fun story about an article I read in my dentists waiting room last week. I imagined what it would be like if a couple read it.

The Magazine Article.

It said in bold letters, it is a well known fact that most men are voyeurs. Men like to see sex visually, women like to read about it. In fact 85% of men would rather watch porn than actually do the deed with their wives.

Also most men would love to watch their wives orgasming from another's touch, if studies are to be believed it is over 80%. Nearly every man asked would deny this but it is a fact. It is something to do with the way they are primed from birth, macho shit.

I would deny this myself if I was asked, but I read this survey was done anonymously with over 50,000 men in North America over three years.

The more I read the article in her magazine, the more I was fascinated by it. It was titled 'Cuckolding in the modern marriage.'

"What the fuck!"

Why was Pat reading this shit, did she have plans I didn't know of? I read on. It was a four page article in her monthly rag, I liked to skip through her mags when she wasn't around just to see why she kept her head buried in it most nights.

To be honest it was an eyeopener, the more I read, the more intrigued I became. The article ticked all of my boxes, I would never admit to any of this but it did say that too.

I was confused, and to my astonishment I was hard. Here I was, a man's man thinking about how my wife might behave in another's arms. What the fuck was wrong with me?

The article did say that nearly every man that was asked would never admit to it, but near ALL wanted to see it if asked anonymously. Even though I didn't like to, I had to admit to myself this was true in my case.

I shut the magazine and shook the thoughts from my head, surely Patricia didn't believe this shit, did she? The more I thought about it, the more I was worried that she did.

That night in bed I felt Pat's hand stroking my chest hair, she toyed with my nipple and squeezed it.

"Bob, can I ask you a question?"

"Of course, as long as it is, can I suck you off."

I laughed at my own wit.

"No, I am serious, can I ask you something?"

She sounded serious, "ok."

"I have been reading an article...."

Here it comes, I thought to myself.

"Well, I've been reading this article, it says that most men would like to see their partner pleasured by another, what do you think, would you?"

"Of course not!" I said far too quickly.

"The article says you would say that, be honest, would you?"

"No!" I lied again.

With that I felt her hand slide slowly down to my rock hard cock. She touched my foreskin and my cock involuntary jumped.

"Are you sure? Little Bob tells me differently."

"Not so much of the little if you don't mind."

Her hand wrapped around me, ever so slowly moving around the tip. She breathed into my ear making me squirm,

"Are you sure Bob, would you like to see me used by another? I think you would."

She dipped her finger onto the wet tip of my cock and swirled it into the moist foreskin. I pushed my hips off of the bed into her hand. She pulled her hand from my thrust,

"Really Bob, it feels like you would. Your hard wet cock is telling me you want to see it."

Her tongue slipped into my ear as she spoke, I could only groan as her hand slowly slid up and down my slippery shaft.

Again she whispered,

"Don't be embarrassed, it says nearly all men want to watch as their wives get pleasured. It is normal, you can admit it."

My breathing was becoming ragged, my hips were coming off of the mattress to reach her hands. Her words were driving me insane. I didn't answer her, I just concentrated on the feelings her hands were giving me.

My precum was flowing down my shaft into her fingers, she used it to rub into my glands with the palm of her hand. I was putty in her hands and she knew it, the feelings in my cock were overtaking everything.

"Bob, you didn't answer me properly, would you want to watch me with someone? Shall I stop?"

Her fingers were running up and down teasing me. On the downstroke she played with my balls, on the upstroke her fingers rubbed over my oh so sensitive glands. Her hands were hardly touching me now, her featherlight fingers barely touching me but it felt amazing.

"Oh fuck Pat," I groaned, "Don't tease. Make me cum."

"Tell me then Bob, the truth. Are you picturing me getting pleasured by another man?....truth or I stop."

Her hand stopped and she squeezed me tightly.

My breathing was heavy, my chest rising and falling, I needed release. Her tongue found its way into my ear again, she flicked it around the lobe and into the hole. At this moment I would've done anything for her and I mean anything.

"Would you like to watch as someone fingered me in a bar, or maybe sucked my pussy in our bed?"

Her voice was hypnotizing as she slowly restarted wanking me, I so needed to cum now and she knew it. We had never played like this in bed before, it threw me a total curve ball.

I started to see in my mind her on her back, a strangers head between her legs. It was as if she read my mind, or did she intentionally put it in there.

"Can you see him now, can you see him licking my wet pussy Bob, can you see him making me cum Bob?"

The sounds of her hand were obscene as she sped up her motions, suddenly my cum shot from my cock, her hand gripped me tight in her fist and started to fly up and down so fast. My legs shot out straight as I pointed my feet and the first jet hit my stomach, then the second right up to my neck.

Pat squealed in delight as her hot mouth engulfed me sucking out the rest of my seed. She swallowed what I had left and licked my cock clean.

I felt her hand caressing my balls, letting each of them roll between her fingers.

She slid her way back up the bed kissing and chewing my nipples, she made a big thing of licking each of her fingers clean next to my face. I could smell my cum on her breath. She leaned in to kiss me.

"Was that nice?"

I could hardly talk, I felt totally drained.

"Well, it looked like you enjoyed imagining me with another man. Who knows, maybe one day I just might, as you didn't say no."

I felt her get out of bed and watched her skip into the en-suite to wash. I opened my eyes to see her sexily walking back to our bed playing with her pussy.

"My turn."

Dylan1
Dylan1
704 Followers