The Magic Bell

Story Info
Domestic bliss turned magical with BDSM twist.
4.7k words
4.15
9k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Since I'm basically your live-in fuck-maid, I'd thought I'd get this bell for you to order me around better," I say to my boyfriend Xander. He chuckles as I present it to him, taking it from my hands and ringing it to see how it sounds.

"What happens if you don't respond to the bell huh?" He asks, an evil glint in his eye.

He's been suggesting lately that he wants more control of me in our relationship, we're already basically dom and sub in the bedroom, but Xander wants it to be 24/7. He also expressed he wants control of me around the house. For example, it would get him off if he made me wash the dishes naked with a buttplug in. Or if he could punish me for forgetting to do a chore.

I said I would think about it. When I saw this bell, I was instantly drawn to it. Being interrupted from whatever I'm doing to get on my knees made me hot right in the middle of the store.

Without thinking words slip right out of my mouth. "If I don't respond come punish me," my eyes widen as I realise what I just said.

"So you agree, I can have more control over you?" Xander pries.

"Yes, but on a trial basis, for 6 weeks I will obey whatever you say when using the bell," I reply.

"And you will refer to me as Sir."

I eye him up and down, biting my lip I reply.

"Yes Sir."

Xander outstretches his hand, I chuckle as we shake on our agreement.

He gestures for me to go back to whatever I was doing. I nod before walking away. We both have the day off, and I thought it the perfect time to introduce him to our new toy. Some time passes and I wonder if Xander forgot about the bell. But when I hear it ringing, I run over to my boyfriend with a smile plastered across my face.

"What would you like Sir?" I bat my eyelashes at him. He smirks up at me.

"Go get me a glass of water."

I do as he says and then go about my day, watching Netflix and whatnot. The bell rings and I pause my show, 20 minutes in and go to where Xander is.

"Yes?"

"Yes, who?" He snaps.

"Yes Sir?" I ask.

"I want you to unbuckle my belt for me, and I think you should be good and make dinner," he tells me. Xander loves to make me do little house chores in a demeaning way. We split them 50/50 anyways but when he's domming me his sadistic side comes out and he takes pleasure in my belittlement.

"Yes sir. What would you like for dinner?"

"Steak and beer."

"Yes sir, just ring if you need," I say in a bratty tone. Annoyance flashes across his face making me want to laugh. Instead, I hold it in and walk toward the kitchen. I soon begin to prepare dinner. I make 2 steaks and put a beer in the freezer so it's nice and cold for him. As I am plating up our food I hear it again, the incessant ringing.

"What do you want?" I snap, standing at the side of the couch looking at Xander. He doesn't say anything but slaps my thigh. He grabs me and pulls me down over his lap. He pushes my shorts and panties down.

"What was that?"

I feel the cold air of the a/c against my pussy.

"I said, yes Sir, what would you like now?" I correct myself.

"Well I called you over to come to adjust my pillows for me, but you decided to be rude and sassy."

"I'm sorry sir," I whimper.

"I should beat you but dinner smells ready, so go put on your house slut uniform, and I'll join you in the dining room," Xander slaps my ass once before pulling me off of him and putting me on the ground. My shorts and panties are still around my thighs.

"Crawl bitch," he tells me and rings the bell. I sink my head and crawl to our bedroom, I put on the aforementioned outfit. My house slut uniform is left over from a 1950's roleplay we did one weekend. When he wants to spank me with a wooden spoon or something he just makes me wear the see-through apron. I put it on with a very skimpy thong and nothing else and go to the dining room.

Dinner ends up being quite pleasant. Xander is happy with me and compliments my cooking. When we finish off he makes me do a spin in my outfit. He then pulls me onto his lap smiling, before kissing me deeply. I wrap my arms around his neck, eager to melt into his affection. He eventually goes to watch the game and I stay and clean up.

A little while later I am washing some dishes when I hear the bell loud and clear through the house. I only have a few to go so I quickly finish up and then walk over to the source of the noise.

"I rang the bell 5 minutes ago slut," Xander chastises me and I look down to the floor.

"I'm so sorry Sir."

"You should be, go get me a beer." He snaps. I scurry to the kitchen and get him a cold beer. I also bring a cup with ice just in case he wants it like that instead.

"Here you go sir, I also brought a cup with ice if you would prefer." I set the beer and cup down on the coffee table.

"Thank you," he says before ringing the bell again.

"Yes Sir?"

"On your knees bitch."

I quickly get on my knees and Xander motions for me to get in between his legs.

"Before you get to work sucking my cock, open my beer for me, or did you forget the opener again?"

"I forgot the opener..." I admit.

"First you didn't come as soon as I rang the bell, now you forgot my beer opener, one more mistake and I'm going to have to teach you a lesson."

"I'm sorry Sir," I say getting up. As I turn around Xander slaps my ass hard.

"Be quick."

I run to the kitchen and run back to Xander. I quickly get back down on my knees and open his beer for him. I kneel in between his legs and offer him the beer.

"Good girl," he pats my head and takes a swig of his beer.

Xander pulls his cock out of his pants and starts wanking in my face. Cock in one hand, beer in the other.

"Can I suck your cock sir?"

"No I wanted you to, but I think a little cock deprivation is in order. Either you beg for it or you can sit and wait for my cum."

As soon as I hear this I pout. I so wanted to suck his cock. My pussy was already soaked just thinking about it. The meaner Xander is to me, the wetter I seem to get.

"Please Sir, please, I need your cock," I whine. Xander cracks a smile, he loves to watch me beg. Even before I agreed to all this he would make me horny for days on end until I would be on my knees begging to have him inside me. Its always been a part of our dynamic.

"Tell me you're a desperate needy slut,"

"I'm a desperate needy slut."

"And what else?"

"I'm a pathetic cock hungry whore," I whine, recalling what he called me last time his cock was in my ass.

"Mmmhm, that you are,"

I watch as he moves his hand up and down his shaft. His cock is so thick and long.

"I'm almost done, you can suck on it for the last few minutes." He shoves his cock in my mouth. Excited to please him I begin to get to work. Fervently I bob my head up and down making sure to keep an even pace. I come to the tip of his cock and swirl my tongue around it, giving it special attention. Xander grabs me by the hair and shoves me back down onto his cock.

"Suck." That is all he says as I continue to do my job. I get to the base of his cock and begin to gag for a few moments. I know he likes it when I gag. He enjoys the fact that I'm uncomfortable or in pain for his pleasure. It's his love language I suppose.

"What a good girl," Xander coos as he holds my head down. Soon though he allows me up for air, his cock leaves my mouth completely and I sputter. My eyes watering.

"Again?" He asks me, wanting to know if I'm ready to gag again.

I put a finger up in indication to give me a moment.

I watch Xander lean over to the bell and ring it, "Gag on my dick," he says laughing, I can tell he is kidding as he always respects my boundaries. Something weird washes over me though and I find my head being pulled back down towards Xander's cock. I continue to gag myself.

To mine and Xander's surprise. I felt his body twitch at my unexpected manoeuvre.

"I was kidding," he says but my head won't move. I continue to gag for a few moments then it's as if I feel lighter and I continue to suck his cock like normal. I feel Xander twitching in my mouth slightly. He holds my head down and cums in my mouth I swallow it and open my mouth to show him it is empty.

"You know," he says. "You didn't have to keep gagging, I understand you need a minute sometimes," Xander says, his voice soft. "You're such a good girl though," he puts a large hand on my cheek and I melt into it.

"Thank you but, okay so hear me out, I didn't do it on purpose, my body moved on its own, I don't get why," I explain. Xander looks puzzled.

"Maybe it's the bell," he finally says, chuckling.

"A magic submissive bell?"

"Well let's give it a go, I'll ring it, tell you what to do, and you try not to do it."

I nod.

Ring, ring. "Strip."

"No nothing happened, I can still strip for you though if you like."

"That's odd, but yes get naked. Let's try some more commands."

I take my clothes off for Xander and put my hair in a ponytail how he likes it.

"What if when I am happy to do the command it doesn't work, but when I don't actually want to the bell forces me," I say to Xander. He instantly perks up at this idea.

Xander stands up, an evil smile crossing his face.

"Go to the backyard naked, and wait for me on your knees."

"No, Xander, wtf."

Within a few moments, I stand against my own will and walk into the backyard naked. Luckily it's after dark so no one will see me.

Once outside I wait for Xander. He comes out with the bell and a shit-eating grin.

"Woof like a good bitch," Xander says and rings the bell.

"Woof, woof," I reply in a slightly higher pitched tone. A frown makes its way onto my face. He is enjoying this far too much for my liking.

"This isn't fair!" I shriek.

"Maybe not but I think you like it," he teases me.

"I do not!"

"Lay back and spread your legs."

I do it without him ringing the bell. And his hand goes to my pussy. I'm absolutely soaked. And he knows it.

"I wonder if you'll be able to come back inside without my permission," Xander says. Fear comes over me. I'm absolutely fucked if that's the case.

I manage to get up but when I go to the door it's like there's some kind of force field stopping me from going in.

"What the fuck Xander!" I scream, and he laughs.

"Hey watch your mouth before I smack you." He tells me in all seriousness.

"I'm sorry Sir..."

"Oh this is strike 3 I was hoping for this," Xander's voice drops an octave. "Go back inside," he rings the bell.

I am not forced this time as my body wants nothing more than to not be naked in my own backyard.

"You're going to punish me," I look up at Xander as he closes the door behind us.

"Oh yes, but this bell opens up so many more opportunities to put you in your place, like remember when I told you I wanted to use you as a footstool as a potential punishment and you said no, or I could start making you pee outside or even eat my cum off the floor," Xander lists off potential ways to humiliate me and my eyes go wide. I feel my wetness dripping down my thighs.

Usually, when Xander wants to punish me he will give me an option of humiliation or pain. His sadistic side gets off on watching me squirm and choose. It tends to be a 60/40 split favouring pain.

"I'll cut you a deal," I say to Xander.

"Oh?" He perks up.

"If you put the bell away for the rest of the night, I'll consent to a day of forced humiliation tomorrow, you can take the bell out and make me do anything, from the time we wake up until midnight." I offer.

"Okay deal," Xander says placing the bell on a shelf.

I feel a vibrating sensation flowing coming from somewhere between my legs. But sleep feels more important at this point. I am sure the feeling will fade soon.

"Wake up, baby," a voice calls out to me. I stir. The vibrations become more intense. Even in my half asleep state, I can feel the arousal growing. My eyes shoot open to see Xander looming over my naked body. He has the covers pulled back, and is holding a vibrator against my clit. I draw my eyebrows together and he just chuckles at me. "Good morning," he coos.

"What time is it?" I sit up, rubbing my eyes. Xander shuts the vibrator.

"It's 6 am."

"6 am? Why did you wake me up so early," I snap.

Xander grabs my face, looming over me. I shrink back. I always let my temper get the best of me. And he is always there to correct it. I swallow hard, as the tingles come back between my legs. I have to squeeze them together to stop myself from losing control.

"I woke you up, so we can begin your punishments nice and early. Apparently you really need them."

I try to cower but he has me held in place.

"I forgot about that..."

Xander lets go of me, grabbing me by the hair. He flips me over, forcing me flat on my stomach, my ass on display. A chill goes down my spine. I can't be spanked this early in the morning.

He runs his hands over my body, sending shivers down my spine. He begins at the base of my neck, down my back, then over my ass. My breathing hitches in my throat as he removes his palm from my skin. Smack.

"Sir," I whine.

He smacks me again, and again, and again. Each one harder than the last. I turn around, a glower on my face as I stare at him.

"I thought this was meant to be a day of humiliation, not pain," I grumble.

Xander laughs right at me. He massages my sore ass for a few moments before pulling me up. He holds me flush against him, with his arm around my waist. He stares down at me, a mixture of adoration and sadism twinkling in his eyes.

"Put your slut uniform on and meet me downstairs," he says, and I nod. "Good girl."

Xander lets go of me, leaving the room. I get ready in a bright red thong, and sheer vintage style apron. When I come downstairs I find Xander sitting at the dining room table with the bell. My eyes go wide upon seeing it, I want to run away.

"Do a spin for me baby, I want to see what everyone else will see."

I do as he says even as confusion washes over me.

"What will everyone else see? What're you talking about."

"When you go out to check the mail box, you're going to be in uniform," he says, as if he is talking about the forecast.

I feel my cheeks growing red, just at the prospect. "Sir..."

"I'll allow you to run." He gives me a wide smile. My face drops, but it just makes him laugh. "But for now, get to making breakfast."

I do as I'm told, and 15 minutes later breakfast is on the table. Xander seems pleased but this has never stopped him from punishing me in the past. He looks up from his phone, bell in hand. I swallow my last ounce of dignity.

"Go check the mail box, everyone should be awake now," he chuckles. I drop my weight in my chair, trying to disobey. But as soon as the sound of the bell dances through my ears I pushing to my feet, and toward the door.

My mind panics even as my body does as its told. The disconnect feels wild, as if I am a stranger in my own body. As if it is a machine I no longer control. When I step outside no one is out. Thank goodness. I reach the mail box to find a few letters, struggling to pull them out I feel myself growing hot. Humiliation floods me. My tits are spilling out the side of my apron, and my entire ass is on display.

The middle aged man who lives next door steps onto his porch. Coffee in hand. He hasn't noticed me yet. I rip the mail from the box, careful not to destroy it. Our neighbour spots me, and I almost die on the spot. His eyes trail down my body and I just know I have developed some kind of whole body blush.

"Lookin' good, neighbour," he calls out. I don't even reply, just dart back inside.

"Sir, sir," I cry placing the mail down. "The guy who lives next door saw me."

"Awe is my sweet baby, embarrassed?"

"Yes..."

"Humiliated?"

"Very."

"Well, that's good isn't it?"

"No no, it's not good. This is bad. So, bad."

Xander chuckles at my misery before picking up the bell again. "Be a good little whore and clean up, then come to the living room for further instructions."

Again I do as I'm told. When the kitchen is clean I approach Xander in the living room. He is sitting there, watching some show I don't recognise. I can't help but admire him for a moment. When he notices me watching him he motions for me to approach. I walk up to him, and he grabs me holding me between his legs.

"How're you feeling?" He coos as he slips his hand between my legs. Xander presses his fingers against my clit, massaging me in a circular motion. He makes my mind stop in its tracks. I can barely think to answer him. Arousal grows between my legs, spreading through my body like tiny electric sparks. I feel my legs begin to shake as he continues his assault on me.

"If you don't stop, I'm going to cum," I warn, moaning as my knees almost buckle.

"No you won't, if you know what's good for you," he growls.

He continues until I am on the edge of explosion. Xander removes hie hands from me, a noise rips through my chest that feels animalistic. He can't help but laugh at me. It always adds so deeply to my embarrassment, and he doesn't even do it on purpose.

The sound of the bell rings in my ears. I snap my eyes to the source of the noise. He had it next to him this whole time.

"Walk outside to the backyard, lay on the grass and play with yourself," he tells me. Amusement is clear in his tone. I try to fight my body but I can't, I feel myself being pushed away from Xander and toward the back door. As I walk I look backward, he is following me with a shit eating grin.

I walk across the patio, and onto the grass. I know realistically no one will see, unless they're specifically peaking over the fence. But embarrassment floods me regardless. I look back one last time to see Xander seated on a patio chair, with his hard cock in his hand. I almost groan at the sight of it. What I wouldn't do to have that inside me.

I lay down on my back, my fingers find my clit. I play with myself exactly as I like. I am so wet I can barely believe it. Pleasure, and humiliation swirl inside me, heightening everything. I feel as if someone will see, even though they won't.

My orgasm builds inside me, I have never wanted to reach my peak so fast before. I can feel Xander's eyes on me. I can hear near quiet moans and grunts coming from him, but they are crystal clear in our dead-silent neighbourhood.

I try to keep quiet but as I near my orgasm's edge, but I am struggling. My moans fill the air, and pleasure spreads through my body. I cum all over my fingers as shame washes over me in waves. Anyone could have been watching through a crack in the fence. I scramble to my feet as soon as I am able. On shaky legs I run up to Xander who is standing on the patio.

He wraps his arms around my naked body and pulls me close, flush up against him. His lips come to mine, a reward. I kiss him back with fervour, lost in his smell, in his touch. When we pull back I feel as if my head is spinning, anything he could do to me is worth it.

"You did a good job," he mumbles, eliciting a smile from me. "Now, on your knees slut."

Arousal flurries through me in an instant. Even though I just came, I am almost ready to go again. I kneel on the wooden floor of the patio, and Xander sits in front of me on our outdoor furniture. I stare hungry at his cock as he flaunts it in front of my face. He smirks down at me before shoving his cock down my throat, gagging me as he does. I stare up at Xander as my eyes water. He fucks my face for what feels like forever but is soon over as his cum is soon spurting down my throat.

Xander grabs me then by the hair as he pulls his cock out of my mouth. I let him drag me to my feet, and back into the house. It doesn't hurt so much as he enjoys the act of disrespecting me.

"I want you to go grab a collar, and a buttplug, now," he growls into my ear before letting go of my hair. I stumble a little but groan when arousal sparks through my pussy. I run up the stairs, picking out a collar and buttplug just as I was told.

12