The Magic Bell

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I come back downstairs, Xander is sitting on the couch. He points to the floor and I get on my knees between his legs. He places the collar on me, a shiver goes up my spine. As his fingers graze across my bare neck. I watch then as he clips a leash on me. My eyes go wide, as I try to anticipate what he has in mind for me.

"Strip," Xander commands.

"I don't want to," I pout.

"Strip bitch," Xander snaps, ringing the bell. I glare at him as I peel the little clothing I had on off my body. Xander leers down at my figure. "Come here baby," he pats his lap. I can't help but listen to him.

When I stand, Xander grabs me and bends me over his knees. He rubs his hand over my asscheeks, before taking the buttplug I was clutching this entire time. Xander chuckles as he applies a little lube to my sensitive hole, then without warning shoves the buttplug inside. He knows how much I dislike these little torture devices. Something about the fact that they bring me no pleasure is humiliating for me, which is why he enjoys them so much.

Xander picks me up then, before placing me on my hands and knees. He drags me by the leash up the stairs and to our bedroom. We have these big windows that are usually covered by thick curtains. We know our neighbour has probably caught an eyeful when we forgot to shut them.

"Crawl over there and pull the curtains open," Xander rings the bell. My face grows hot at the idea, but I am forced to do as he says.

The embarrassment inside me deepens every inch the curtains open. Once I am done, I turn to see Xander sitting on the side of the bed that faces the windows.

"This is going to teach you not to be such a brat with me," Xander tells me in a sadistic tone. All I can do is pout, and whimper. I know I can't earn any sympathy.

Xander drags me by the leash, and pulls me until I climb onto the bed. He positions me, using the leash, and my hair, until I am facing the window, on my stomach. He pulls my hips up.

"Don't you fucking dare look away from that window," he growls before slapping my ass. Again I just whimper in reply.

Xander pulls the plug out of my asshole. I feel every muscle in my body stiffen as I know what is going to come next. He squirts lube onto me. Xander's hard cock, presses into the entrance of my little hole. He doesn't care when I shriek, and try to get away. He just wraps his hand in my hair and pulls me in place.

"Hold still." He rings the bell.

I stay in place as Xander begins to slam into my ass. Stretching me out, the pain reverberates through my body. All I can do as he fucks my ass is watch the window. The neighbour's balcony is right there and I know he can see inside. I am sure Xander is counting on it for my humiliation. He continues fucking me hard and fast, my pussy is dripping all over him as the pleasure from the pain bursts inside me. I don't know if I hate this, or if I love this. Sometimes I feel like Xander wants to break my mind.

As soon as my mind relaxes a little I notice the neighbour walking out onto his balcony with a book. He isn't paying attention, but as he sits down his eyes lock with mine. I feel myself growing hot.

"Xander," I whine.

"What was that?" He snaps before slapping my ass, hard.

"Sir, he can see me..."

"I was counting on it. Now, fuck your ass on my cock. And do not look away from him," Xander rings the bell after his demand.

Our middle aged neighbour doesn't have the decency to look away. Instead I watch as he palms his cock over his pants and stares at us. Xander's grip on my hips loosens, and he holds still as I rock back and forth fucking my ass on his cock.

Xander groans, he is getting close to his edge. I squeeze the muscles of my ass to try to get him off sooner, rather than later. Soon, he loses control, grabbing me. He pounds into my sore little body, until I feel his cum dripping out of me.

"Go to the window, bend over, spread your ass and show him my present to you," he demands as he pulls his cock out of me.

"But, Sir," I whimper.

"I'm not going to ring the bell. But, if you don't do as you're told I'm going to beat you senseless."

With that in mind I crawl off the bed, turn around, and spread my cheeks for our neighbour. The hot cum oozes out of me, and all I can do is sit there and behave.

12