The Magic Doll - Jamie

Story Info
Jamie is changed to a woman with unexpected results.
7.2k words
4.56
39.9k
52

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/09/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jackie_em
jackie_em
1,560 Followers

This story involves gender change. It is perhaps a prequel to my story "The Magic Doll", but stands alone as a story.

************

Jamie was pretty happy. He did customer service work and had just been named a group leader for his customer service group. At 24 years old, he felt like he was starting to get somewhere. His dad didn't think so, but Jamie's dad was an old school 'work with your hands' type of guy. Most of the men in Jamie's home town were like that.

It was a small town and most of the employment was mining, manufacturing, and warehousing. As the economy changed, a lot of those manufacturing jobs were disappearing. Jamie's father had lost his manufacturing job and with nothing similar available, ended up in a warehousing job, working his way back up to an lead in the warehouse, reporting to the foreman.

Jamie was not cut from the same cloth as his father. Jamie was about 5'8" 150 pounds, and while trim was by no means muscular. He had enough brains to get a scholarship to a college, where he got a sociology degree. After graduating, he moved to a medium sized city where he could only land a customer service position.

Jamie was happy that he was working in a nice office with air conditioning in the summer and heating in the winter. He liked making a living using his brains instead of his back. Jamie had dated some in high school, and a lot more in college. He'd had a few steady girlfriends and lovers in the years since high school. Of course, now that he was a group leader, he had to keep hands off the women who reported to him.

Jamie worked at a call center where there were a dozen or so different customer service type groups, handling different areas of the business or different customer groups. In one of the other groups, they had a group leader named Martine, or Marti. Marti was smart, quick witted, and a real knockout. She was 5'7" 135 pounds and had a beautiful face and a nice figure.

Marti had brunette hair in a pixie cut that framed her face nicely, along with b-cup boobs and a nicely shaped bottom. Most of the straight guys in the place lusted after Marti - for that matter even a few gay guys were tempted by her. Marti basically kept them all at arm's length. A few wondered if she was a lesbian, though she didn't seem to do much with the women either.

The company had a small cafeteria and one Wednesday at lunch Jamie found all the tables had people at them. He noticed Marti sitting by herself at one table, so he took his food and walked over.

"It's kind of busy in here today. Do you mind if I join you?"

"Go ahead. Live dangerously."

"Dangerously? What makes you so dangerous?"

"You have no idea."

"I'll take my chances. By the way, I'm - ."

"Jamie, yes, I know. Just promoted to group leader for the small commercial group."

"Well, I guess my reputation has preceded me."

"And a couple women are unhappy that you can't date them now that you're their boss."

"Nothing to compare with the number of guys around here who'd like to date you."

"Well, the last guy I went out with is still recovering."

"Physically or mentally?

"Both. They have great hopes for him being able to take solid foods and form complete sentences sometime next year."

Jamie laughed, while Marti smiled.

"I guess you need a boyfriend made of sterner stuff."

"You think you could handle me?"

"Handle you? Maybe not that, but I think I'd be in better shape than that afterwards."

Marti laughed, and Jamie smiled.

"If you're not careful, you might get a chance to test that theory."

"How about Friday, after work? Start with dinner and see where it goes from there."

"Not wasting any time, are you?"

"If you're just going to shoot me down, I might as well get it out of the way early."

"Fine, Friday night. Don't forget your Kevlar vest and lead lined boxer shorts."

By that point, Marti was finished with her lunch. She smiled at him, got up, then bent over and kissed him on the cheek, before walking away. Jamie looked around and a couple of the men and women were sitting there, open mouthed, clearly amazed at what had happened. One guy looked at Jamie and gave him a thumbs up. Matt came over and sat down at the table with Jamie. He had the most amazed look on his face.

"She kissed you before she walked away? How in hell did you manage that?"

"She only kissed me on the cheek."

"Half the guys around here would give their left testicle to have her kiss them."

"I still have both of mine, as far as I know."

"So are you going to ask her out?"

"Already did."

"She shot you down, and then kissed you?"

"She accepted. We're going out this weekend."

"How the hell did you manage that, dude?"

"If I knew, I'd bottle it and become a millionaire."

"I couldn't even tell you how many guys she's turned down."

"I have no great hopes. If she even goes through with the date I'd be amazed."

"Man, you gotta let me know how it goes."

"You'll be able to tell by whether I crawl in or float in on Monday."

Word made its way around the office even before the end of the day. Jamie became almost a celebrity among the men there. Some were simply jealous, while others hoped that if Jamie could do it, maybe there was some chance for them. Jamie was embarrassed at first at the attention, but took it as something of a badge of pride.

The next day, he was sitting at a table eating lunch, when Marti came in and sat at the table with him. She gave him a kiss on the cheek as she sat down with her meal.

"So now you're the hero of all the horny men in the office."

"At least for the moment, though a bunch of them are just waiting for me to be shot down so they can laugh at me."

"They have no idea what I have planned for you."

"Neither do I, but then you have no idea what I have planned for you."

"Well, then! Just how kinky are you?"

"Not that kinky. I'm more into enjoying the hell out of what I do. Doesn't mean I might not stray over the line though."

"You have lines? How Victorian."

"The Victorians weren't all as straight-laced as it seemed in public."

"Nothing in public? So I guess exhibitionism is out?"

"Everything is negotiable - except maybe permanent scarring or impairment."

"Some people are so narrow minded."

"You talk a good game."

"Let's see how you play."

"Well, Marti, as much fun as this is, I have to get back to work."

"Till later, then."

With that, Jamie got up, leaned over and kissed Marti on the forehead. He smiled, then turned and left the cafeteria. Later, he was sitting in his cubicle when Marti walked up, stopped, shook her finger at him, then smiled and walked away. Jamie smiled at the little game, and returned to his work.

Jamie didn't see Marti at lunch on Friday, which was slightly disappointing since he was enjoying the banter. In the afternoon, he sent her an IM through the company system.

'My car, yours, or both? Go from here or someplace else? 6:30 good?'

She called him on the phone shortly after. "I don't want to leave my car here. Too many people talking as it is."

"Do you want to use both cars?"

"Seems like a waste."

"Do you want to leave your car at your place or mine?"

"Why don't we leave it at your place?"

"Sounds good to me."

"Do you mind if I freshen up at your place before we go to dinner?"

Jamie was amazed that Marti would suggest that. "I don't mind at all. I'm no slob, but can't guarantee that my cleanliness standards are as good as yours."

"If you're too filthy, that tells me something important."

Jamie wondered if he should try to leave work early to go clean, but as it turned out, he had a work issue that meant he couldn't leave early. He gave Marti his address and met her at his apartment. It was just a little one bedroom apartment that he lived in by himself. He kept it moderately clean and neat, but was far from pristine.

Marti pulled in to the parking lot about the same time Jamie did. He lived on the second floor and they had to go up a flight of stairs to get there. His décor was pretty basic. He had an inexpensive dining table with four chairs, along with a couple of comfortable chairs in the living area. He had a couple of art posters on the wall - just nice images of women, not nude.

Floors and counters were moderately clean and the bed was made, though only cursorily, with sheet and bedspread just pulled up neatly and a couple of pillows. Jamie had women spend the night occasionally and none had been grossed out yet. Marti looked around the place and then went in the bathroom to freshen up.

Jamie sat down in a chair and fired up his laptop to check social media. He wished one friend a happy birthday, and saw where a couple of others, who knew him at work were already wondering about his date with Marti. Jamie said nothing about that, but checked his personal email and replied to a couple of things.

Marti spent almost fifteen minutes in the bathroom, and Jamie was almost beginning to wonder if he should check on her when she came back out. She clearly had touched up her makeup, and even enhanced it, looking more like she was going on a date than just going to work - more eye shadow, darker lipstick, things of that sort.

"You look beautiful, as always, and even more so."

"I'm feeling hungry. What did you have in mind for dinner?"

They went to an eclectic local restaurant that had pedestrian fare, along with more gourmet type things. Marti had chicken roulade with butternut squash ravioli in pesto alfredo with sauteed portabella, tomato, asparagus, & local greens, while Jamie had bacon wrapped meatloaf covered in beef gravy & onion rings with whipped potatoes and sauteed seasonal veggies.

Jamie drank a beer, while Marti had a Chardonnay. They talked during the meal, both about where they each had come from and about people around the office. Unsurprisingly, Marti had some very pointed opinions about some of their coworkers. Jamie found out that Marti loved dancing and he suggested they hit a club and dance after dinner, which she accepted.

Marti and Jamie were wearing the clothes they wore to work, Marti in a skirt that came down just above her knees and a top that just gave a hint of her bra when she moved the right way. Jamie was in slacks and a dress shirt. They went to the club and danced until they were both sweaty. Marti was carefree and adventurous in her dancing, with all sorts of moves, often suggestive.

They came to a slow number and Jamie took Marti in his arms, and she pulled him very close. She moved her body against his as they danced and Jamie got a hard-on, just from the clothed body contact. The number ended and Marti pulled her head back and looked at Jamie, opening her lips very slightly. Jamie leaned forward and kissed her, and Marti returned his kiss with equal passion.

After they broke the kiss, Marti spoke. "Maybe it's time we take this some place more private."

"Your car is at my place, shall we go there?"

"Do you have anything to drink there?"

"I have some beer and wine, no hard liquor."

"That works. Your place then."

Jamie and Marti held each other tight as they finished their drinks, paid their tab, collected their things and left. Marti kept her hand on Jamie's leg as he drove, sliding it up almost to his groin, which made it a little hard to focus on traffic. Luckily the traffic was pretty light between the club and Jamie's apartment. When they got out of the car, they touched and stroked each other all the way to his door.

At that point Jamie figured either he was good to go, or she would be a horrible tease and leave him after getting him all worked up. They went in and Marti immediately wanted a glass of wine. As it happened, Jamie had Chardonnay, and poured her a glass, and even had a wine glass to put it in, albeit not one that a wine connoisseur would think was the proper one.

Jamie had no sofa, so he pulled the two chairs close together. He sat down in one, and Marti immediately sat in his lap. As she did, she had a very expectant look, so Jamie pulled her close and kissed her, almost spilling her wine and his beer. There was a table adjacent, and they took a drink before putting their drinks on the table.

They kissed and Jamie began to run his hand up and down her back and over Marti's ass. She took his other hand and placed it on one of her breasts. He rubbed her boob through her top and bra as they continued to kiss. Jamie slid his hand under her pullover top and up her back to unhook her bra. Then he brought his hand around to stroke her boob under her bra.

After a few minutes of this, Marti got up, took Jamie's hand, and led him to the bedroom. Before they lay down on the bed, Marti pulled off her top and bra, and Jamie took off his shirt. Jamie fondled Marti's breasts as they kissed, until he kissed his way down her neck and chest to her boobs. She had nicely shaped b-cup breasts with nipples that were begging for attention.

Jamie took as much of one boob as he could in his mouth, closing his lips around it and sucking on it as he eased back, teasing it with his teeth, until it popped free. He licked kissed and sucked on it, as Marti moaned and writhed and held tight to his head. As he made love to one breast, he stroked the other one, both nipples becoming quite hard.

After a while, Jamie switched to the other boob, kissing it while caressing the first one. He continued until Marti arched her back and came. Jamie then kissed his way down her body, teasing her by putting his tongue in her belly button. He got to her waist, and unbuttoned and unzipped her skirt. Marti lifted her hips and Jamie slid the skirt and panties off her.

Marti was shaved bare between her legs and Jamie kissed his way down to her sweet pussy, which was already soaked. He kissed around it before licking straight up the middle of her slit. He licked the lips on each side before parting her labia with his tongue. Marti moaned and stroked his head as he stuck his tongue farther in her.

Jamie licked her until she came, then kissed his way back up her body, pausing to worship her breasts, then kissing up her neck, and nibbling on her earlobes before kissing her lips. Marti turned almost feral, flipping Jamie onto his back and removing the rest of his clothes before climbing on top of him. She looked at him with pure lust before grabbing his cock and sliding it in her slippery tunnel.

Jamie was quickly balls deep in her pussy, when she began to fuck him, driving his prick deep into her cunt. Their world shrunk to nothing but their locked loins and Jamie's dick which Marti rapidly drove deep in her. Jamie felt her quim tighten around his cock, as her stomach muscles rippled above him and Marti shrieked in pleasure.

Jamie held on as long as he could before pulling her tight to unload his balls in the depths of her love canal. They were both lost in their respective pleasure for a few minutes, until they returned to kissing and touching, as Jamie's cock slowly shrunk in Marti's snatch. They spent the next hour or more making love in various configurations, before passing out in Jamie's bed.

The next morning, they woke in each other's arms, and made love again before showering together. Jamie slowly and sensually washed Marti's body, kissing and licking it along the way. Marti washed Jamie much the same way, before they fucked in the shower, with Marti locking her legs around Jamie's waist, as he pounded her against the shower wall.

After they each came, they sank to the floor of the shower and sat there in the water, until it started to turn cool, then rinsed and dried each other off. Now arguably some of the areas got more drying than perhaps necessary to get them dry, but they each enjoyed it. They dressed after, and prepared to spend the day together.

"You're going to stay with me again tonight, aren't you?"

Marti kissed him before replying. "Unless you don't want me to, I sure plan on it."

"I think we should make this a regular thing."

"Keep in mind, like I told you, I have strange tastes at times."

"No scarring, no permanent damage."

"Leaves a lot of room for fun."

.......................

Jamie began regularly spending the night in bed with Marti, as they enjoyed each other's bodies. Marti got a little kinky at times, and each of them was handcuffed at times, blindfolded at others. Marti had a collection of toys and they made use of many of them. Jamie wasn't too thrilled when Marti sent him to work with a butt plug, but she wore one herself.

Marti sucked Jamie off, and he fucked her ass, as well as having Marti fuck Jamie's ass with a strap-on. They explored many positions, and even found a semi-private place and fucked outdoors in a public park. They were sexually somewhat adventurous, with some limits, and spent the night together most every night. After a while, they moved in together.

Jamie found himself at first the envy of every guy there. Most of them lusted after Marti and at least appreciated that he had managed to get anywhere with her. When Jamie and Marti moved in together, Jamie was almost like a God to some of the guys. They wanted to know his 'secret'. He said he was simply quick witted and open minded.

One Friday evening, Marti said she wanted to try something different.

"Hey, babe, I know you're pretty flexible, but I'd like to try something different."

"What did you want to do?"

Marti produced a doll, dressed in gypsy clothes. The doll was clearly female and in female clothing. "You start by kissing this doll."

"Kissing a doll? And that's supposed to be some kinky sexual thrill?"

"You have no idea, and besides, that's just the setup."

"Then what happens?"

"Let's take this one step at a time. First kiss the doll."

"Should you kiss the doll too?"

"I can if you'd like, though it won't change anything at this point."

"Then go ahead and kiss it."

Marti took the doll and kissed it right on the lips. Then she turned and smiled at Jamie, and handed the doll to him. Jamie seemed nonchalant, though a bit puzzled as he took the doll.

"Just right on the lips? Right?"

"Just lay one on her."

"And what is this supposed to do?"

"You wouldn't believe me if I told you, but we'll have lots of fun afterwards, anyhow."

"I wouldn't believe it? Try me."

"What if I told you that doll will change you to a woman, but can also change you back?"

"A doll can change me into a woman? Seriously, what does it do?"

"It makes me happy, and I like when you make me happy, and then I make you happy."

"Okay, then."

Jamie held the doll, looked it over carefully, then pulled it right up to his face and kissed it. After kissing it, he seemed almost stunned, and Marti had to help Jamie sit down in a chair. Jamie had an odd expression, as his face changed shape slightly to more feminine features. Jamie's chest began to grow as Jamie developed breasts, and Jamie's hips and waist became more feminine.

Jamie was not unrecognizable, but after the changes finished, now appeared to be female. Jamie had dropped the doll, which Marti picked up, and the doll was now clearly a boy. Jamie pulled off the tee shirt she had been wearing to expose her breasts. She tentatively felt them, then reached down to her groin to feel her different parts there.

"Am I hallucinating? Did that thing really change me to a girl? You said it could change me back, right?"

Marti sat down by Jamie, and began stroking her head. She leaned over and kissed Jamie. Jamie at first didn't react to the kiss, then began to kiss Marti back. "It only works once a week, baby. But we can have a week of girl on girl sex."

"I didn't... really want... to be a girl."

Marti reached down and stroked Jamie's boobs, which made Jamie gasp and squirm. "Maybe not, but it doesn't have to be permanent, and we can have some fun while you are."

jackie_em
jackie_em
1,560 Followers
12