All Comments on 'The Magic Doll - Jamie'

by jackie_em

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I want one

I want this doll. I would never change back if it changed me to a girl, that's been my fantasy for most of my life.

BrendaNWBrendaNWabout 5 years ago
lovely

I want that doll 😍 ❤️ Yes, I never would change back .. since I am trans it would probably disappear right after I changed. .. please write more

FestofishFestofishabout 5 years ago
Jesus Christ

Ever think of stripping all that fluff?!? I don’t give a shit about the call center details and other shit. I’m guessing the writer is female. Turned a great idea for an erotic story into a fucking soap opera. Well written just very fluffy.

jackie_emjackie_emabout 5 years agoAuthor
Telling a story

I am here to tell stories. For me the sex is the icing on the cake, and while some people might like nothing but icing, I want to write both.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationalmost 5 years ago
Sweet, and sexy, and a bit witchy or sci-fi.

Nicely done. You've bridged several categories with this little gem. Everything worked to build the story. The only thing I wished for was some more details after the 1st pregnancy.

Thanks for sharing your talent and imagination with us.

penneydog55penneydog55over 4 years ago
Fantastic Story

Brilliant. Loved it. It had a touch of the story written by Teddie S..Faith..Anyway thanks for sharing this Brilliant story with us! 5 Stars ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ WOOF!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Love love love

Everything about this is great. I'd love to see a magic doll where Casey and her nerdy guy friend stumble upon it

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 4 years ago
So very sad

He really was a wuss. Tricked into things. I find her duplicity very sad. She at least found a sissy to be her partner.

LisaBrooksLisaBrooksabout 4 years ago
Devious

The magic doll did it's job! Marti was devious and curious about being a man ultimately getting Jamie pregnant! Poor Jamie had to wait for her pregnancy to go full term before going back to a man but magic had other plans! Maternal instincts benefited Kara as it should have! Some times Magic Dolls don't stick around but move on! Poor Jamie....

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

well, this story went into the direction I thought Lee and Michelle were heading. Names confused me a bit, Jamie was taken already??

But hey, After eating my way through the menu of your stories for a while I must say I like your stories. I like the story lines you spin, I like the perspective you take when telling it all, I like the way you avoid a lot of cliches of this ilk of stories. I wish I had a gyypsie doll in my hands

The protagonists get a chance to develop a character, act plausibly.

The sex scenes tend to follow the very same blueprint but hey, just like in real life, or?

For an international reader like me some things are involuntary funny when things are so us-local (and at times almost hillbilly) like all the college/uni set up or the huge issue of which toilet to use or seeing nudity or the intense homophobia among males.

None of that makes your stories less amiable though.

Good stuff for a (sort of) queer reader, thanks for all the time and love and effort you put into your stories.

5 stars all the way

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous