The Magic Doll - Jamie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marti kissed Jamie some more and resumed stroking Jamie's boobs. "What happens when I go to work on Monday?"

"We'll get you a sports bra that mostly flattens your chest. You pretty much look the same, so wear your regular clothes and a lot of people will never know the difference."

"A week I have to be like this?"

"Don't whine, baby. I'll make you feel really good for that week."

With that, Marti stood up, took Jamie's hand and drew her to her feet. Marti kissed Jamie, put her arm around her and led her to the bedroom. They went over to the bed and Marti turned Jamie around, kissed her and eased her down onto the bed. She swung Jamie's legs up on the bed and got in the bed beside her.

After kissing her a bit, Marti moved down and began to kiss Jamie's breasts. Jamie had many times pleasured Marti's breasts, and knew how much she enjoyed it. Before now, Jamie had no idea what it really felt like. Marti kissed the nipple, then took it between her lips, she sucked lightly at it and licked it before kissing her way all around that boob.

Meantime, Marti was stroking the other boob, both kissing and touching and taking Jamie to heights she never even imagined. Jamie stroked Marti's head as Marti took her time, making love to Jamie's breasts. Jamie had a small orgasm just from what Marti did to her love mounds, which startled Jamie. Marti moved back up and kissed Jamie some more.

"How was that for a start, baby? Trust me, there's a lot more to cum."

Marti took off her top and bra, then slid down to unbutton and unzip Jamie's jeans. She lifted slightly on Jamie's hips and Jamie raised them off the bed so Marti could slide Jamie's jeans and jockey shorts off. She spread Jamie's thighs, then looked and smiled.

"We'll need to take care of some of this hair, but that can wait until we've had our fun."

Marti used her thumbs to spread Jamie's labia, then licked right down the center of her pussy. Without thinking, Jamie thrust her hips forward into Marti's face and tongue. Marti drove her tongue as deep into Jamie's pussy as she could get it, then licked until Jamie clit came out of hiding. She licked and sucked on Jamie's clit and slipped a finger into Jamie's pussy.

Jamie moaned and shrieked as Marti tongue and finger fucked her. Jamie arched her back as her cunt tightened around Marti's finger. Waves of pleasure rolled through her body as she came. After making her cum, Marti moved back up Jamie's body, pausing to kiss and suck on her nipples, before coming up to kiss her.

"See, baby, that wasn't so bad was it?"

"It felt good, but I'd still rather be a guy."

"In time, but for now let's just enjoy some girl on girl action."

Jamie kissed her way down Marti's body, spending some time on her breasts before working her way down to Marti's pussy. It was all things that Jamie had done many times before, but it felt different. Jamie felt her breasts move as she moved and she felt the absence between her legs. It was all somewhat disconcerting, but Jamie did her best to make Marti feel good.

After Jamie made Marti cum, Marti had an idea. "Baby, I've got something that should make us both feel good."

"What's that?"

Marti got her strap-on and attached things to make it double headed. She put one side of it in her own pussy, then came over to Jamie.

"Okay, baby, now you can start to find out what it feels like to really have something in your pussy."

Jamie wasn't sure she liked that, but Marti had used the strap-on to fuck Jamie's ass before, so it couldn't be any worse. Marti kissed Jamie and put the head of the dildo at the entrance to Jamie's pussy. From everything they had done, Jamie was still pretty wet, and Marti slipped the six inch dildo deep into Jamie.

Jamie was not thrilled about having a pussy, nor of having Marti fuck it with the strap-on. Still she couldn't help but enjoy the feeling as it slid in and out of her. Marti took it slow at first, and the longer she kept at it, the more Jaime seemed to enjoy it. Mentally and emotionally, she still had reservations, but she couldn't deny the physical pleasure.

Marti started slow, but picked up the pace until she was fucking Jamie furiously. Before long, Jamie was fucking her back, or at least fucking her strap-on. For a few minutes, Jamie played with Marti's breasts as they fucked, then just gave up and surrendered herself to the feel of the strap-on plunging deep into her pussy.

Without even thinking, Jamie wrapped her legs around Marti, holding her as she fucked Jamie. Jamie had her arms wrapped around Marti, along with her legs, and before long had the greatest orgasm of her life. Marti continued to fuck Jamie until Jamie pulled her tight against her with her legs. As she came down off her orgasm, Jamie kissed Marti blindly and frantically.

After a few minutes, things cooled down a bit, and Marti spoke. "Well I guess you really hated being fucked as a woman."

"I like being a man, but the sex was phenomenal."

"Well, how about we switch and let you fuck me with that thing."

"I'd rather fuck you with my own dick."

"You won't have that for at least a week, and besides you can't keep it up as long as that thing."

Jamie loosened her hold on Marti, who climbed off, took off the strap-on and helped Jamie put it on. Since it was double headed, Jamie slipped one side of it into her own pussy, which sent thrills through her body. Marti then lay down and pulled Jamie down on her. She slipped the other side of the strap-on into her pussy, and Jamie began to fuck Marti with it.

The half that was in Jamie didn't move too much, but it was enough to make Jamie feel good as she fucked Marti. By the time Marti had a crashing orgasm, Jamie had yet another one. They continued to fuck for some time, in various ways and sometimes using various toys. By the time they collapsed from exhaustion, Jamie was as sexually satisfied as she'd ever been in her life.

.......................

While Jamie looked slightly different, she was still recognizable. She mostly wore her regular boy clothes to work on Monday, albeit with a sports bra which flattened her boobs, and with a pair of panties that Marti insisted she wear. Jamie got a few strange looks, but no one said much of anything to her. Jamie was glad because she wasn't quite sure what to say, if anyone had mentioned anything.

The company had mostly men's and women's bathrooms, but Jamie felt uncomfortable with going in the men's room. Since everyone knew Jamie as a male, she figured there might be issues if she went in the women's room. Luckily, there was one unisex bathroom, and Jamie decided she'd be using that for the week that she was stuck as a woman.

Jamie still felt weird about being a woman, though the sex with Marti was wonderful. They fucked every night in every way imaginable. While Jamie didn't feel quite right as a woman, the sex sure felt right. In that sense, she figured she'd miss some things when she changed back, but was still determined to return to being a guy.

After a week, the time came when Jamie could change back to being a man again. Marti said she wanted to have some fun before there was any changing, and they fucked for another hour or two, before getting a bit tired. As Jamie lay there on the bed, Marti got up and went to get the doll. She brought it back and lay down in bed.

Jamie was about to take the doll from Marti to kiss it again, when Marti spoke. "I want to try something else kinky."

"Haven't we done just about everything possible?"

"There's been one major exception." With that, Marti took the doll and kissed it herself. As Jamie lay there shocked, Marti morphed into a guy. Jamie watched as Marti's boobs shrunk, and her pussy became a penis and balls.

"What the fuck, Marti? I thought..."

"Baby, you've had months being a guy fucking me as a woman. I want a little bit of turnabout."

"Are you shitting me?"

"It's only fair, Jamie dear. I want to know what it's like being a man, having a dick, and fucking a woman."

"But that's not what..."

"It's only for a week. In a week, I'll change back, and a week after that, you can go back to being a guy."

"Yeah, but..."

"Come on, baby. You said anything that left no scarring or permanent impairment. It's just a week of turnabout, then another week of girl-girl, then back to normal."

Marti, or more properly Marty, leaned over and kissed Jamie and began to stroke Jamie's boobs. Jamie whined slightly before she began to get really turned on, and started to moan. Marty kissed and sucked on Jamie's breasts before moving down to eat her out. After Jamie came, Marty got on top of Jamie and slid his cock in Jamie's pussy.

Jamie was wet and Marty's prick slid in easily and though she didn't really want to admit it, the cock felt better than the strap-on they had been using. After a couple of minutes, Jamie surrendered herself to the feeling and began to fuck Marty back. Before long, Marty filled Jamie's cunt with cum, and they kissed as they came down off it.

Jamie was still not wholly comfortable with being a woman being fucked by Marty as a man. She figured that she could put up with it for a little while though, so she didn't protest too much. She did exact a promise from Marty though. "You swear to me, no more tricks. In a week, you change back to being a woman, and a week after that, you let me change back to being a guy."

"I swear that's what we'll do. And remember, I told you up front that I really liked kinky."

"This is more than kinky enough for me."

Jamie really didn't want to suck Marty's dick, but did let Marty fuck her in the pussy and ass. Jamie could always close her eyes and pretend Marty was still female and they were using the strap-on. In her deeper mind though, she knew better, but after a few days, she just surrendered to being a woman getting fucked by Marty the guy.

Marty mostly wore his normal clothes, obviously excluding a bra, and largely sticking to slacks instead of a dress or skirt. Even as Marti, she had sometimes dressed somewhat butch, and as Marty definitely stuck more to the butch side. Both of them got a few strange looks. One person commented that Jamie and Marti were looking more like each other.

Marty also switched to using the unisex bathroom at work, while Jamie continued to use it. A few people might have wondered what was going on, but by and large they kept their mouths shut around the couple. Work generally went with few problems for either of them. In the evenings, they fucked like rabbits, and while Jamie still wasn't thrilled with it, still got a lot of pleasure.

At the end of the week, Marty kept his promise, kissed the doll, and changed back to Marti. Jamie knew she still had another week, but enjoyed the girl-girl sex and the two of them had lots of fun in bed.

.....................

At the end of the week, Jamie kissed the doll, and was shocked when nothing happened. She was still a woman.

"Why didn't that thing change me back?"

"I have no idea. It should have changed you."

"Where did you get that damned thing anyhow?"

"I got it from my aunt. She's kind of a strange old bird, and has all kinds of strange things."

"Call her. Find out what happened. Find out why it didn't change me and when I can change back."

The next day, Marti called her aunt. After talking to her, Marti quickly left without saying anything. Jamie was pissed off and scared. She wanted to know what was going on. She tried calling Marti's phone, but Marti didn't answer. A bit later, Marti returned, with something in a bag from the drug store.

"So what did you find out? Why didn't I change? When can I change?"

Marti pulled something out of the bag and handed it to Jamie. "This may tell us what the problem is. Pee on it and bring it back to me."

"Why? What difference would that make?"

"Just do it. Please."

Jamie went in the bathroom, peed on the thing and brought it back to Marti. Marti looked at it and shook her head.

"So what the hell is it?"

"My aunt told me that the doll will not transform a woman if she's pregnant."

"Does that mean...?"

"The test says that you're pregnant."

"And I can't change back?"

"Not for nine months, until you've had the baby."

Marti had to grab Jamie, before she collapsed onto the floor. She helped Jamie sit down on the sofa and sat next to her, stroking her head, and holding her tight.

"I didn't want to be a woman, and I sure as hell didn't want to get pregnant. And now I'm stuck?"

"Look, we're having a baby together, which was always a possibility."

"I thought you'd be the one getting pregnant and having the baby."

"After you've had your baby, you can switch back, and I swear, I'll let you get me pregnant, and I'll have your baby. In the meantime, we can get married."

"I don't want to be a woman. I don't want to have a baby."

"Jamie dear, even if you miscarried or had an abortion, it would likely be months before the doll would change you, since your body would hold signs of the pregnancy for a while."

"I don't want to have an abortion, but - "

"Then let's get married. You can have my baby, then switch and you get me pregnant and I'll have your baby."

"Shit. How do we deal with this at work? They all know me as a guy."

"We'll just have to wing it, I guess."

"I am so fucked."

Marti leaned over and kissed Jamie. "You certainly are, otherwise you wouldn't be knocked up."

"That's it. Make fun of me."

"Jamie, baby, I was just teasing you."

Marti took Jamie by the hand, they got up from the sofa, and went into the bedroom. They made love, much more sweetly than usual. After they finished, Marti kissed Jamie, stroked her head, and brushed her hair back out of her face.

"I have to be nice to you. You're the mother of my child."

"Rub it in, why don't you?"

"And eventually, I'll be the mother of yours."

"Not soon enough - not nearly soon enough."

"I could go back to being a guy and we could have fun that way."

"No way. If I'm stuck as a girl, you're going to stay a girl."

"And here I thought you were more open minded."

"My open minded got me pregnant by you. I've had enough open minded for a while."

.......................

At work, Jamie tried to look and act the same, at least until she began to show. At first people just passed it off as Jamie having gained some weight. Jamie had to put up with morning sickness and more frequent urination, but as her breasts began to grow, it became harder to hide what had happened. Some of the people she knew were astounded.

"Fuck. I always thought you were a guy. You always looked like one."

"I don't know what to say."

"Who is the father?"

"You wouldn't believe me if I told you."

Jamie and Marti planned their wedding, really just very small, with a justice of the peace, and not many friends. At Marti's insistence, Jamie wore a dress at their wedding.

"Look, baby, you're a woman - you're pregnant. You might as well wear a dress anyhow."

"It would probably be more comfortable, with my belly, but I'll only do it if you do too."

"Of course, baby. After all, I am your girl."

Jamie's family wanted to get together with her, but she put them off. Dad would totally be freaked out by finding his son was now his daughter and was now quite pregnant. They pretty much settled into married life, though they still enjoyed their sex.

Jamie found that her boobs were even more sensitive now and Marti could easily get her off, just by playing with her boobs. After a while, when using the strap-on, it worked better with Marti fucking Jamie doggie style, or Jamie riding her cowgirl style. They got a little more creative with how Jamie fucked Marti.

As her pregnancy went along, Jamie began wearing skirts and other maternity clothes to work. She gave up and began to use the women's bathroom. The women were shocked - particularly those Jamie had dated when she was a guy, and particularly those Jamie had slept with.

Jamie often reflected on what her life had become, and how she had come to this point. By the time she was ready to deliver, she had almost reached the point of acceptance. Marti suggested that Jamie breast feed for the first month or two, at least. Jamie delivered a little girl, Kara, and found herself feeling more maternal than she ever expected to.

Jamie was entitled to six weeks maternity leave from her company, so she took the time off to be with her baby and nurse it. The first time little Kara sucked on Jamie's breasts, Jamie was amazed at how it felt. After a little while, it just became pretty normal. Jamie did pump as much extra breast milk as she could because she wanted her baby to have proper nourishment when she switched to get Marti pregnant.

Marti watched her cycles closely and when it looked like she was going to be at peak fertility, Jamie kissed the doll, changed back to a guy and they fucked frantically for a week. After a week, they were running low on the breast milk, Jamie had pumped, so Jamie switched back, so she could nurse Kara again.

They kind of figured that if they didn't get Marti pregnant that go around, they'd try again next month. As it turned out, Marti did get pregnant, so Jamie stayed as she was, figuring that once little Kara was weaned, she could go back to being a guy full time.

Some months later, Jamie got ready to switch Kara to normal food. Marti's pregnancy was well under way. Jamie went looking for the doll, but couldn't find it. Marti looked around as well, and neither one could find the doll anywhere in their place. Jamie knew she hadn't done anything with it, and Marti swore that she hadn't either.

The two of them sat down with Marti's aunt, who had given her the doll in the first place.

"We can't find the doll anywhere, and neither of us did anything with it."

"I wondered if this would happen."

"What do you mean? Why?"

"The doll has a life of its own. It goes where it's needed. It leaves when its work is done."

"What do you mean, when its work is done?"

"It brought the two of you together. It gave you a baby, your daughter Kara, then it let you change long enough to get Marti pregnant, as well."

"Yeah, so?"

"Jamie made her choice when she changed back after getting Marti pregnant."

"But I had a baby, who needed to be fed."

"And you could have fed her other ways."

"But breast feeding was the best for Kara."

"You gave up your masculinity for the good of your child."

"I didn't mean to give it up for good."

"You two are together and married. You have one baby and another on the way."

"But forever?"

"There is no more need for you to be a male, and by changing back, you chose to be female, when you could have been either."

"Is there any way to get the doll back, or to get another one?"

"There is no other. There is only the one. I have no way of knowing where it went, and the fact that it went means that what is, is."

Jamie wept, and Marti comforted her. In a few months, Marti gave birth to Tara. Marti and Jamie raised Kara and Tara as the sisters they were.

As the girls got older, they had questions as to their parentage. Kara was told that Jamie was her mother, and Marti was her father, while Tara was told that Marti was her mother and Jamie was her father. As they learned more about sex, each questioned how a woman could be her father. Jamie and Marti just smiled and told them it was very complicated.

12