All Comments on 'The Magic Kingdom: The Party'

by Andyhm

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
pretty good

I was in Riyadh in 84-85 and attended some parties. Never as wild as these though. Keep writing!

AndyhmAndyhmabout 10 years agoAuthor
This was an odd story to write

I enjoyed writing this one, this probably the most autobiographical of all so far- yes I have taken some liberties but most is based on fact

I was in Riyadh from 80 to 89 and had a ball and I hope that it comes out in the story.

Please comment and vote, I would like to know what you think.

chilleywilleychilleywilleyover 7 years ago
Not so good

Never been to Saudi Land, so it might have been really interesting,if there was more details about the contrast between the expats and the natives. However this totally lacked a plot, with everyone fucking one another to the point where it was boring. Not a bit of drama, and the endless orgy...seemed like unrelenting fantasy.

I liked your other stuff though

Chilley

SMLlewellyn7SMLlewellyn7over 6 years ago
Good story but nothing at stake

Good story. I enjoyed it. Well written. Interesting location. Bit of a typical male fantasy of limitless sex with gorgeous willing women.

(If it was even partially autobiographical, then damn, I'm jealous. ;-) )

But when the sex is meaningless and jealously-free then there is no weight to the situation.

Maybe Julia or Marylou or Fiona (or one of the guys) needs to be jealous or hurt? Fiona wanting to tone down the swinging is a bit what I mean.

It was a nice diversion, but I prefer your stories about husbands and wives.

Steve

Marklynda2Marklynda24 months ago

Another well thought out and written story. As I have read all of your stories posted here I look forward to rereading them all. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and memories and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAndyhm@Andyhm
2056 Followers
Jan 2023 I’m afraid that for the foreseeable future I’ve had to put hold any work on current and future stories on this site. There is so much going on in my life currently that I’m unable to justify the time I spend writing short stories. Hopefully this will be a temporary h...

SIMILAR Stories