The Magic Kingdom: The Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Andyhm
Andyhm
2,056 Followers

"That means a trip to the electrical suq," I told them, "I'll do it tomorrow evening. Where do we get the cushions from?"

"That's ok I found a load of very cheap ones in the carpet suq," Jeff said. "They're in my room, all forty five of them, we've been christening them!"

"That sounds like fun. What music do you want? I brought some tapes back with me."

The girls pounced on them, "Goody, we will check them out later, but we need one special one for later on." Jill told us, "The music needs to be haunting and sensual."

"Just what are you planning, One Thousand and One Nights, or what?"

The girls looked at each other and grinned, "Close but even better, you will just have to wait and see, you won't be disappointed"

"Are we going to eat in or do you want to go out?" I asked changing the subject.

The girls couldn't be bothered to get dressed so we sent Jeff out to the local shawarma shop and he came back with a dozen shawarmas, and some hummus, and falafels.

We settled down with the food, a bottle of wine and Jeff put Debbie Does Dallas on the video and we played our favourite game, we muted the sound and acted out our own dialogue, I mean the scenes are so artificial and the dialogue forced, our version was so much better and promoted audience participation.

At one point Jeff smeared hummus on both of the girls breasts and he cleaned the right ones and me the left. I'm proud of my work and I had to keep going back to ensure I had remove all trace of the hummus.

By the time the final credits appeared Jeff and I had dragged a pile of the cushions into the lounge, and both girls were well on their way to their second orgasm. After her first, Julia had told Jill about the 'G spot thingy' and how fucking amazing it was, and Jill had insisted I needed to show her.

So while Julia entertained Jeff's tongue between her thighs, I slipped my fingers into Jill's wet and silky soft cunt and began my search for that elusive zone of pure pleasure. It took a few moments to locate it, her response was immediate. She tried to push down on my fingers as she cried out.

"Holy fuck that's fantastic ...fuck, fuck, keep doing that! Don't you fucking dare stop."

Her words trailed off into a stream of incoherent mumblings and moans as I kept my fingers moving. My thumb was resting on her clit and I could feel it grow beneath it, I pressed down as I continued to caress her G spot. Both girls were crying out, but the action of my thumb on Jill's clit pushed her over the edge first, with a scream of pleasure. "Fuuuuuuuuuuuuucccck, ohhh fuuuuuucck."

Her whole body shook in the aftermath of her orgasm, and pussy juice flooded out over my fingers.

"Christ you have to teach Jeff that," she sobbed as she got her breath back.

In the background I could hear Julia whimpering as she came, and as Jeff's head appeared above her thighs we could see her juice smeared over his chin, lips and nose.

"Teach me what?" He asked.

"Whatever the fuck he just did to me, that's what?"

He rolled over to us and gave me an inquiring look, "So what do I do?"

I looked at him and couldn't resist pulling his leg, "I'm not sure young grasshopper that you are ready to learn these advanced sexual techniques from your grandmaster, remember with great pleasure comes great responsibility."

I quickly regretted it as Jill smacked the back of my head hard and told me to get on with, Christ she's got a wicked right hand when she's pissed.

So I explained the principle to him, demonstrated the position his fingers should be in and warned him that the change in the texture of the vaginal wall was very subtle.

So with Julia and me as interested spectators, Jeff tried to find Jill's G spot. It was a bit surreal, Jill propped up on the cushions so she could see, and Jeff with a look of total concentration plastered across his face and the first two fingers of his right hand deep inside her vagina. It sort of reminded me of the endless anatomy lectures I'd sat through during my training.

"No, no, no, may be, no."

Jeff looked at me pleadingly, "I can't feel any change, you are going it have to show me."

So with an apologetic glance at Jill I managed to slide one finger up beside his, it was a tight fit and I don't think that Jill was too pleased but with my prior knowledge I was able to find it quickly.

"Fuck yes that's it," Jill groaned

"It's under my finger tip," I told him, his finger moved beside mine and as I removed mine, his slid into place.

"Shit, I feel it now," he said.

"Don't you fucking move it," Jill cried out, "not until I cum."

Now I've been in a lot of group sex situations but usually I'm rather preoccupied or completely out of it, so it was fascinating to watch Jill's orgasm evolve.

Her clitoris was growing and rising from the clitoral hood, her nipples were hard, and she had a coital blush spreading down from her neck to her breasts.

Julia and I looked at each other and we moved either side of her and we each took a nipple in our mouths and sucked. It was a bit like fireworks night, light the blue paper and retire quickly. Jill convulsed as she came with a loud scream, her eyes rolled back in their sockets and she was completely out of it.

"Grasshopper I think you have learnt your lesson well," and that was it, from that time onwards in private, Jeff always referred to me as grandmaster, and I called him grasshopper.

Jill recovered after a few moments and crawled over to me and gave me a big kiss "I will be your sex slave forever for teaching him that," she told me, "That was the best orgasm I've ever had."

"Grasshopper is a good pupil."

She laughed

"Jeff take me to bed, you may practice all night just don't wake me in the morning when you get up as I'm on a late tomorrow," Jill said, as she stood and led him to their room.

"What shift are you on tomorrow?" I asked Julia.

"I'm on an early, the same as you."

"You want to drive in with us?"

"No, I'll take the shuttle; it's safer, in case you get stopped."

The hospital ran a shuttle service to all the external housing, and the police or the mutawa (the religious police) would never stop it. Julia as a senior pharmacist had a flat in the hospital grounds, useful when I was on call, but that meant she had no reason to be commuting to work.

"Ok you get first dibs on the shower then."

As a senior Physio I was entitled to a single flat, but when I arrived there were none spare so I was given this one and Jeff as a flat mate, so I pulled rank and claimed the master bedroom with its own large shower room.

We cleaned up quickly and headed off to bed, I was so tired with the events of the weekend, and I think I was asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow.

I woke to an empty bed and the sound of the shower running. My morning woody led me to a wet and soapy Julia and I slipped in behind her and my hands reached round and took hold of her tits.

She groaned, "I hoped the sound of the shower would wake you."

I kissed the back of her neck, and she bent forward so I could slide into her cunt. I pushed forward between her pussy lips and into her and she growled with pleasure. We both love morning fucks in the shower and we soon had the perfect rhythm going and our cries were intermingling as were our bodies. I felt my orgasm building up and sensed she was close; several hard thrusts later I felt my hot cum burn its way out of my prick and flood into her, and that was enough to send her over the edge. We shuddered in our release, then eased apart and washed the evidence off ready for another day at work.

We dressed in our uniforms and grabbed a coffee and sat waiting for Jeff.

"I'd marry you," she told me, "but I know we'd be trying to kill each other after six month."

"I know."

We had discussed a marriage of convenience after we had first arrived, but we knew that even that wouldn't work, I think the problem is that we are so alike.

"I'm going to stay at my flat for the next few nights," she told me, "I have things to prepare for the party."

"That's ok, call me if you need anything, and I'll meet you at the recreation center for lunch as usual?"

"Mmm yes, at twelve ok?"

Jeff appeared looking the worse for wear, "Christ she had me practicing on her G-spot all night, and she kept calling me grasshopper."

I just laughed and we headed downstairs. We used our master key to bypass security and Julia slipped into the lobby to wait for the bus, we continued down to the basement and drove to work. I parked in my spot and Jeff headed off to the Cath labs, and I to the madness known as the Physio department.

***********************************

All the physiotherapists were expats so we had a mixed staff room, and that was my first port of call, I grabbed a coffee, there's no such thing as too much coffee in a hospital.

Lisa came and hugged me, "He's gorgeous, and we fucked all weekend, thank you for thinking of me."

I shrugged it off, and spent the next half an hour catching up on all the gossip, I've always been able to make friends easily and for some unknown reason women have always seemed to trust me; Julia calls it the Andy syndrome, women will tell me their darkest thoughts within minutes of meeting me. I can't see it myself it's the way it's always been as far as I am concerned.

I did get several -- 'we are really looking forward to Julia's party' remarks, followed by a wink and a dirty laugh - which began to unnerve me. Christ what had she got planned?

Catherine the superintendent Physio and my boss spotted me, "Thank Christ you're back," she said, "Sally's husband got himself sent home and she gone with him and I need you to fill in for her." Sally was one of the four deputies'.

"Why me? There are a lot of more qualified people available?" I said pointing around the room.

"Yes, but you were the universal choice, everybody said that they would be happy to work with you. It's a month trial to start, but I've already told HR and recruitment I want you."

"Thanks Catherine."

"I need you to take over the inpatient team."

"How's that going to work? I can't go on the female wards!"

"Don't worry the rest of your team is all female, you just need to coordinate," then just for me to hear, "and kick a few butts. Sally let a few things slide, and I need you to get them motivated again."

I looked at her questioningly. Catherine said, "Yes that's one of the reasons I chose you, everyone likes you even when you criticize them There's a staff meeting at ten; I will announce your promotion then."

The rest of the morning went quickly. I talked to all the team members, Lisa came bouncing up with a 'Hi boss I've always wanted to work under you,' and a wicked smile. I changed a few ward allocations and walked around all the wards to let the ward sisters know of the change.

I just made it to the recreation center restaurant on time to meet Julia and two of her co-workers and told her the news.

She looked round then gave me a quick hug, "Come to the flat on your way home for a proper celebration," she told me. Her co-workers looked on amused. I know that our unusual relationship was the source of much gossip in the pharmacy. Malcolm, the chef, brought my steak over, and confirmed the food for Thursday with Julia and said that he and Maureen would bring it with them. I told him to call me as they left and I would come down to the basement and we could use the service lift.

After work, I nipped over to Julia's flat and we had a celebratory fuck. This was a tradition with us, we would celebrate the important points in our lives with a fuck and the one celebrating got to choose the position, so I had her over the back of the sofa, and we both had a very satisfying orgasm.

The rest of the week flew past; I found boxes of illicit Christmas tree lights in the suq and bought twenty. Jeff and I spent two evenings stringing the damn things up.

We made a trip to the Arabian homes compound Tuesday evening to pick up the case of Sid, it was supposed to be a quick trip but we ended up sampling the Sid, then four nurses from the Faisal hospital rolled up, and we had an impromptu party. It's all a bit hazy but I woke up early next morning beside a well stacked blond American, whose name I think was Marylou. I think I held up the honour of the British, as she told me and the rest of her friends that I was the best darn fuck she'd ever had and she was in love with me. I got her number and promised to call, I never take a number if I have no intention to call.

Thursday rolled round and I had to be in the hospital for the morning to get the paperwork done and work out the rota for the next week. On the way home, I picked Julia up from her flat. She had a big bag with her that she wouldn't let me peak in. I told her about the American nurse with the punch line that she thought I was amazing but I only have a vague recollection of the night.

She told me that she'd had a bit of a kiss and a grope with one of the junior doctors, but she couldn't be bothered to take him to bed.

"Are you going to call your nurse," she asked.

"I took her number so you know I will, probably next week I wouldn't mind a return match when I can remember the details."

"Poor baby that must be so frustrating?"

We got to the flats and snuck her in. Jeff and Jill were putting the final touches to the decorations; I think the look they were going for was Turkish brothel with a touch of Scheherazade. I was sent down to Welsh Johns to collect his dinner gong, why in Christ name we needed a diner gong was beyond me, also why the hell did he have one in the first place? But Julia had that look in her eye and I know better than question her.

I finally got out of my uniform and had a shower and put on shorts and a tee shirt, an original Hard Rock from the late 70s that Eric Clapton had signed and it's my lucky tee shirt.

Jeff and I were told that my bedroom was off limits and if I needed anything I better get it then. I got my camera and Julia gave me the thobe I was to wear.

"What time are we expecting people to arrive," I asked.

It's all on the invite I was told, and one was thrust into my hand as the girls disappeared in to my bedroom and the door was firmly closed. I hadn't seen one before so I read it with interest.

You are invited to Julia's Arabian birthday party

Location: Andy's place

You must arrive by 6:30

You must wear the dress assigned to you

(You may change after you arrive

but you must be ready by 6:30)

You must be accompanied

Your partner must wear or

change into his thobe on arrival

"Have you read this?" I asked Jeff.

"No, let's have a look," he said, and I handed it to him.

"Andy, we need you," came Julia's voice. I went to the closed bedroom door and was told that I needed to pick up double-sided tape and safety pins and I might as well pick up the ice at the same time, and go now.

Mine is not to reason why etc. etc., so I grabbed the keys to the truck and disappeared out the door. I was back thirty minutes later staggering under the weight of the cool box full of ice, and the bag with the bits for the girls.

I knocked on the door and a hand appeared and snatched the bag from my hand and the door slammed shut again, this was getting ridiculous.

I looked at my watch and it was five o'clock and I started to get the drinks ready. I put one of the ice bags in the freezer the rest I spread on the wine, beer and soft drinks in the three large coolers we had. Jeff was making last minute adjustments to the room and lighting the candles and incense burners.

At five thirty the phone rang and it was Malcolm to say they would be there with the food in twenty minutes. I kept an eye on the clock and we disappeared down to the basement just in time to meet Malcolm and Maureen. There were five trays of food in chafing dishes and we carried them up to the flat. Maureen wanted to know where the birthday girl was and where she should change, Jeff took her back to the bedroom and she slipped in. I nipped into Jeff's room and taking off my shorts and tee shirt, got dressed in the thobe that Julia had got for me and was back in the lounge by six.

The doorbell rang and for the half an hour kept ringing, each time the woman either in western clothes or carefully wrapped in her abya would make her way to the bedroom and be admitted and the door closed behind them. The men got into their thobes and stood around drinking, Malcolm fussed getting the food set out.

At six forty five the gong sounded and the women appeared, all carefully wrapped in their abyas, with Julia at their head. They arraigned themselves in a long line facing the men, and at a gesture from Julia removed their abyas. My jaw dropped and I wasn't alone, as all they were wearing appeared to be a number of veils carefully positioned to shield but not hide their best features.

Julia rang the gong again, now I knew what she wanted it for, and announced the rules of the party. Every time she rang the gong the women had to remove one of their seven veils. The men were only allowed to wear their thobes and nothing else; there were quite a few of us that needed to remove our underwear.

And the party started, Jeff and I were at the bar and there were a lot of requests for strong drinks from the women, a bit of Dutch courage I think. Once every one was sorted, we decided that they could fend for themselves, so we grabbed a drink and joined the fray. When Julia saw me she threw her arms around me and gave me a great big kiss.

"Thanks for putting up with me, I do love you, you know don't you," she told me.

"I know, and you know I love you."

She smiled at me and then rang the gong for the first time. The women all removed a veil and placed it in a wicker basket. The main lights were off and the only illumination came from the candles and the twinkling Christmas lights.

"So what do you think is going to happen as the veils come off?" I asked her.

"I spelled it out to all the women that by the end of the evening they will be naked and they were given the option not to accept the invite," she smiled at the thought, "what I think is that everyone is going to have lots of fun."

The party continued, it was a bit like most Saudi parties, good company, great atmosphere, nice music, food and drink, except every time the gong sounded, another veil was removed, and in the dark you could see little groups forming and reforming. I'd made my way round the guests, they were mostly people we knew well, some either Julia or I and in one case both of us had slept with. The inhibitions were drifting away on the arms of brother alcohol, and I was shown on several occasions what the double-sided tape and the pins were used for. I merged into some of the groups for a while and found lots of women willing and ready for a kiss and a heavy petting session.

I knew everyone at the party which in its self was usual but I was surprised by some of the pairings, I'm sure that some of the unattached girls had picked their party partner based on their physical and sexual prowess

By ten o'clock four veils had been removed and the amount of flesh on show had greatly increased, quite a few of the women included Jill and Julia had one breast exposed and several of the thobes were taking on the appearance of tents and some were making use of the cushions to hide their interest in the opposite sex.

The four of us were the nucleus of a small group that had gathered together including two other couples, Susan and her boyfriend Martin, and Fiona and her husband Steve. I'd slept with Susan a couple of times and Julia with Martin, and Fiona and Steve were the Australian couple we had had a very nice foursome with. We had found a nice dark corner with a large pile of cushions and it had become our party central.

Andyhm
Andyhm
2,056 Followers