The Magic Potion

Story Info
An amazing story.
1.6k words
3.06
5.9k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Growing up, I was always a very geeky, shy kid with no game. I mean every time I asked a girl out, she says, "I have a boyfriend or Eww!!! You're not my type. So, stay out of my fucking face, Urkel Jr."

So, since I'm extremely gifted as a book-wise kid. I decided to make a potion in the summer of my sophomore year of college to make up for being a horny, sex-starved virgin that didn't get any pussy.

So, I looked upon the Internet to find some rare herbs to help me with my secret potion. I found everything here in America. But there was this rare herb I had to go to the Amazon Rain Forest. So, I asked my friend, Noah to head to Brazil with me on the trip.

Noah agreed. When we arrived in Brazil, we flew to the Western part of the Amazon for our camp. Thank God that Noah was fluent in tribal languages to help us communicate since he's a savant. Noah asked the villagers, did they know where the "Weed of Life" was at?

The villagers lead us. It was on the ground. I grabbed it and put it in my bag. There was a black, slimy ooze that dripped from it. When we got back to camp, I put "The Weed of Life" in the potion, even with the black ooze dripping from it. Roots and all.

The next thing I know, once I put the Weed of Life in the potion. The potion turned from grey to a swirled red and pink color. I said to myself, "It's time to see if it works?" I drink the potion, and my appearance changes. gone were my buck teeth, lack of muscular tone, and 4-inch dick. Now, I had a 6-pack, straight teeth, fade with finger waves, muscles, and a 12-inch dick. I was very to go to town, back to Rio with some new swag.

When Noah woke up, He said to me, "Matt, where the fuck are you at, bro?" I came out and said, "I'm here." Noah was like, " Dude, Holy Shit!!!" Is that you?" I said, "The potion worked, and we're heading to the beaches of Rio to get some babes." So, the next day, we headed to Rio to see if I could score. I had a black tank top with some shorts on the beach. This very petite Brazilian woman walks up to me, wearing a red G-string bikini, comes up to me, and types on her phone saying, "Hi my name is Tati, and I want you to fuck me hard until I can't stand."

I typed back to my room. So, Tati and I walked back to my hotel room. The first thing Tati did was take off her G-string bikini, sat me down, pulled down my shorts, and grabbed my large dick. She smiled and began sucking my dick super well. I mean the lady had a mouth out of this world. Her tongue felt so amazing. After 5 minutes of the head from Tati, I began to eat her beautiful, bald pussy. "Man, she was crying and screaming in absolute pleasure. I never ate pussy before today, but last night's potion gave me sexual superpowers to make me "The Superman of Sex"

After I came Tati cum from oral, I put the condom on my dick and began to start stroking. First, it was nice and slow. then, fast and furious. Tati was screaming and moaning like a banshee. Next, she gets up and takes the condom off to suck me off. after she sucks me off, Tati pointed at my dick and wants it in her round, tight ass. I slowly ease it in and began to pound her ass. Tati was loving it for the 15 minutes I pounded her willing asshole. Next, I pulled out, turned Tati around, and blasted the biggest nut ever on her face.

I loved seeing my nut on her beautiful olive-toned skin. Plus, she was still sucking me off. The Next day, I head back home to San Francisco. Happy as hell that the potion worked. My goal was to head back home to fuck Sweetie Flores. Sweetie is a beautiful lady with long legs, 36 F big breasts, .and an ass to die for. What turns everybody on to her is that beautiful smile with bright white teeth.

When I arrived home from the airport, my dad looked shocked and said, "Son, what happened in Brazil? You look different with muscles, wearing tank tops, and coming in here with some swag out of this world. Man, you have come up big time after looking like a major goofy gone wrong. " I laughed and said, "Pops, can I borrow your droptop Benz?" My father said, "Yeah, don't wreck my shit, Mr. Smooth Operator."

Next, I put on my stunna shades, grabbed my dad's keys, and hop in his Benz, driving down the street with the top down. I saw Sweetie go to the Ice Cream shop to get some ice cream. I peek a little bit. She's eyeing me very hard. I had on a Linkin Park tank top muscles bulging as I came out of Gold's Gym while rocking some khakis with some black and white Air Force Ones. I walked toward Sweetie and said, "Hi" to her. Sweetie said, "Hi, do I know you? Plus, you're handsome." I said to her, "It's me, Matt the Nerd." She was stunned and said, "You're fucking lying to me. Matt dressed like Urkel and has braces and buckteeth."

So, I said to her, "remember the 250-point Biology assignment that I helped you out with?" She was like, "Oh shit. I do remember that very well. What did you do to change your looks?" I couldn't tell her about the secret potion. So, I said, "I decided to work out." She was like to meet me tomorrow evening at my apartment. I said, "bet"

The next day, I headed to Sweetie's place to see her. Yes, I did borrow my dad's Benz again. So, when I got to Sweetie's apartment, I knocked at the door. Her roommate, Gina, opened the door. Gina said, "Hey Sweetie, this fine ass man is at the door waiting for you." It was hard not to stare at Gina. Gina was 5'4 with some huge titties and a matching ass as well. I would've gone after Gina, but Sweetie's sexy Latina ass was my target.

Gina said, "Girl, I'm going to go to the movies and get drunk. See y'all later and wear protection." Sweetie said, to Gina. "Girl, get out." The next thing I know, Sweetie comes out wearing a T-shirt and jeans. We're talking about life and other BS for 15 minutes. So, Sweetie made Jerk Chicken, Red beans and Rice, Mango Salsa, and apple empanadas for us ahead of time. She asks me, "Are you hungry?" With no hesitation, I said "Yes" she fixed my plate, and the food was beyond good. So, after the movie, Sweetie gets up, because I'm thinking she had to use the bathroom. 5 minutes later, Sweetie asked me to come to her room really quickly.

I head to her room and open the door. She's laying on the bed naked, with her legs wide open, and tells me, "Come have your real dessert and fuck me until I can't move." Without zero hesitation, I immediately kneel to eat Sweetie's pussy. She tasted so incredible. Sweetie was squirming and said, "Wow, you're better than a lot of the guys that ate me out before." Sweetie had my head down there to make sure that I didn't move my face until it was my turn for head.

Next thing, Sweetie gets up and sits me down. she pulls my shorts down, looks at my dick, and says, "OMG, this is the biggest dick I've ever seen in my life." Sweetie starts sucking away. Nice and slow with her tongue swirling around the head of my dick. I was moaning and moving around like I was Usain Bolt running track for some Gold Medals. That's how good she was down there. After she sucked me off, I put on a condom and went to work with some slow and steady stroking.

Sweetie said, "Ooh, you know what you're doing." That was some great praise from her. especially when I first had sex in Brazil from the magic potion I made. I mean, we're going faster now. Thanks to the potion giving me unlimited stamina when fucking. Sweetie was screaming, "I'm about to cum and squirt" I pulled out of her. And Sweetie had a geyser of her squirt shooting in the air, like an erupting volcano. I was lucky to drink some of her squirt.

After she squirted, I took off the condom. Sweetie got on her knees and I shot my load all on her face, hair, and titties. It was a lovely sight. After I got the job done, we both showered together and put our clothes on. Sweetie said to me, "Thank You for coming over and blasting the nut out of your big ass dick on me.

I headed home after Sweetie's and for the next few weeks, I was fucking Sweetie and 3 other girls in towns away from Frisco. Even heading to LA for my redbone BBW babe with 44J tits and a huge ass.

Thanks to the magic potion I made and tested in Brazil. Thank you, Tati for being the first woman to being a test subject with my physical changes.