The Magic Remote Ch. 02

Story Info
Henry goes to class and makes a deal with his mom.
6.9k words
4.47
82k
126

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 08/20/2023
Created 10/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I finished cleaning your room, Master."

Okay, so I used the remote again.

Mom bowed, standing to the side of the TV so she didn't block my view. She wore her maid outfit, the same outfit she used to wear for my father. It had been a couple of years since he had died. Thanks to a magic remote I purchased online, my mother did whatever I asked, whenever I asked.

"Excellent work," I replied. "Come cuddle next to me."

Eagerly, Mom hopped onto the couch and snuggled into my arm. Resting her head on my shoulder, she turned toward the TV. It was a tradition of mine to spend the morning of the first day of school watching cartoons. My first class of the day was at one, so I had plenty of time to waste. If you could call spending time with my mother a waste.

Could this be considered spending time with her?

"Oh, Master," said Mom, rubbing her hand on my leg. "Megan is coming over this evening to celebrate the new pool."

Megan had been Mom's friend even before she met Dad. She had long, golden hair that she usually kept in a loose bun. You could get lost in her beautiful blue eyes. Her skin was tanned. It looked natural, unlike other women that only went to tanning booths. The only problem was that she didn't like me. Probably because I stole her panties when I was younger. I gave them back, after getting caught.

As for the pool, it was a gift from my Aunt Kathy. She was rich, which meant that every year on Mom's birthday she got Mom a big expensive gift. Last year it was a vacation to Hawaii, this year it was a pool. It didn't look great in our backyard, surrounded by dead grass, but it was nice to have. Especially when it was still so hot.

"Alright, I'll probably be in my room. Work on schoolwork." I planned on sleeping.

Disappointment flashed across Mom's face. "Okay. Well, if you feel like swimming you're welcome to join us."

"For sure," I replied, patting her ass.

Did I still feel bad about using the remote on my mom? Yes. Did that stop me from doing it? No. I was a horny, horny man. Still, I decided not to use it to have sex with her. That felt like an appropriate line in the sand to draw.

My phone lit up. Sighing, I grabbed it and glanced at the time. Instantly, I jumped from the couch and ran to get ready. The college was ten minutes away without traffic. It was 12:45. I wasn't the type of student who was okay with being late. Not doing my homework? Sure, but being late was crossing the line. I grabbed my binder, I didn't need more than that, and ran to the door.

"Goodbye, Master. Have a good day at school!"

Groaning, I remembered that Mom was still dressed in her costume. Grabbing the remote from my room, I pointed it at Mom. "Once I leave, you'll no longer be under my control. You won't question why you are wearing your maid costume."

Her brown eyes glazed over for a second before she recovered. Satisfied, I dropped the remote in my pocket and left.

Thankfully, the roads were clear and I made good time heading to class. River's Peak Community College wasn't grand or prestigious. It had a few buildings scattered across campus with a large grass plaza connecting them all. Most of the buildings were one-story complexes that housed multiple classrooms.

My first class, and only class of the day, was United States History 101. It was a basic class most students skipped due to their high school credits. I flunked all my history classes so I wasn't so lucky. Pulling into the parking lot, I jumped out of my car and raced across campus. Thanks to the lack of traffic, I reached my class with seconds to spare.

The classroom was plain. There were only a few desks since most people didn't need to take the class. I counted five people in all, excluding me and the teacher. All the desks faced toward a whiteboard with a projector screen hanging over it. To the left of the board was the teacher's desk.

The teacher glanced at me before turning back toward her computer. She wore large round glasses and had red hair cut shoulder length. Since it was still hot, she wore a sundress with a small denim jacket for modesty. Even though it was hard to tell, since she was sitting down, I could tell she had a nice body.

I sat down at the back of the class and examined my classmates. There were two other guys and three girls. Both of the guys sat next to each other, chattering mindlessly about some kind of card game. One of the girls was an older Mexican lady. She sat at the front of the class as close to the teacher as she possibly could.

The other two looked to be about my age. They also sat at the front, but they were separated by a few desks. One of them, the one closest to the Mexican lady, was quite muscular. She wore a tight-fitting tank top and a pair of blue jeans. Her black hair was tied into a ponytail, which waved from side to side as she looked around the classroom. Our eyes met for a second before I turned away. Her eyes were green.

As for the other girl, she was pretty overweight. She wore a heavy jacket and tights. I couldn't see any of her other features as her hood was up. She laid her head down on her desk and didn't look up the entire time I was there.

"Hey," whispered the muscular girl.

I glanced at her, only to find she was looking right at me. "What?" I whispered back.

She pointed at the empty seat next to her. "Come sit next to me."

I raised an eyebrow. "What?"

"Come sit next to me. Don't be a loser sitting by yourself."

"But you're sitting by yourself."

She shook her head. "No, I'm not. Mia's sitting next to me." The older Mexican lady turned around and waved. I slowly returned the gesture. Sighing, I grabbed my binder and sat down at the front. Even though class was supposed to have started, the teacher still hadn't moved from her computer.

"I'm June."

"Henry," I replied.

June smiled. "Good to meet you, Henry. Now, no more sitting in the back. We're seat partners for the rest of the semester. Got it?"

I nodded, finding it hard to avoid looking down at the ample cleavage her tanktop showed off. Her toned biceps also drew my eyes, but that was fine. Those were more polite to stare at. "Sure, but I gotta ask, why?"

"Because you looked lonely. You can't start college off like that."

"How do you know I started college?" I asked, shocked.

She laughed. "Only freshmen take this class. Besides, I have an eye for these things."

"So, you're a freshman too?"

June nodded, her ponytail bobbing in the air behind her. "Yup! Fresh out of high school and ready to take on the world!"

Finally, the teacher stood up and walked to the front of the class. "Quiet, everyone. Let's begin."

"Talk to you after class," whispered June as she turned to the front.

The first day of class was exactly as I expected. Dr. Carter, the professor, went over the syllabus and laid out her expectations for the class. It was pretty standard as far as college classes went. Unlike high school, there were no homework assignments. Instead, we had a midterm paper and a final exam at the end of the semester. I made sure to take notes, even though Dr. Carter passed out a copy of the syllabus. You never knew where those things would end up after a few weeks.

"On Wednesday, I'll hand out the prompt for your paper," said Dr. Carter, adjusting her glasses. "So you don't put it off till the due date, I'll be expecting your topics next Monday. Please pick something fun, I hate reading about the civil war every year. If you have any questions, my office hours are on the syllabus. Have a good afternoon, everyone."

With that, everyone began packing up their things and heading home. June tapped me on the shoulder. "What's your major?" she asked.

"I haven't decided yet, you?"

"Geology. You should think about being a geology major too." She smiled as she grabbed her notebook. Ripping out a piece of paper, she carefully scribbled something onto it. Once she was done, she slapped it onto my binder. "That's my number. Text me right now so I can have yours. That way, you can text me the notes if I miss a day, and I can do the same for you."

I punched the digits into my phone and texted her a smiley face. Her phone dinged and lit up from the message. She laughed, sending me one back. "Now we're officially seat partners! I'd love to stay and chat, but I got to head to practice."

"Practice for what?" I asked, standing up from my desk.

"Water polo. It's the first year they're having it, so I'm pretty excited."

"What's that?"

June frowned, tilting her head to the side. "You don't know? It's kind of like soccer but in the water. You should try out for the men's team, I've heard they've had some trouble finding members."

I shrugged. "Sports aren't really my thing."

"Maybe for the old you, but it's a new year, Henry. You'll never grow if you don't try new things. Have a good one, bro!"

Hearing her say 'bro' made me feel weird. I couldn't pin down the feeling, so I ignored it in the moment. All I knew was that I didn't hate it.

She waved goodbye as she left. I returned the gesture as I stood by my desk, still thinking over our conversation. In high school, I had tried out for the football team and failed horribly. Dad had always wanted an athletic son, but I had never been that kind of kid. Maybe she was right. Though I still wasn't sure about trying out for a sport I had never heard of before.

I glanced around the classroom, noticing that it was empty except for myself and Dr. Carter. She hadn't seemed to notice I was still there. Her fingers dashed across her keyboard, the clacking noise bouncing off the walls. Picking up my binder and throwing the other hand in my pocket, I started to leave. My plan was to go home until I remembered the remote in my pocket.

The small silver remote felt like a twenty-pound weight in my pocket. Batman's words echoed in my ear, 'Be a hero.' He would want me to leave the classroom and head home. That was what a hero would do. But there were other ways I could be heroic. After all, helping others was a heroic act.

I grinned, pulling out the remote and pointing it at Dr. Carter. Sorry about this, I thought to myself. My thumb pressed the power button causing Dr. Carter to instantly freeze. "Dr. Carter, stand up."

She pushed back her chair and stood up. I almost ordered her to strip before I remembered where I was. "Are there cameras in this room?"

"No. Admin turned them off to save costs. The one on the ceiling is fake," she answered in a monotone voice.

"Do you have any other classes today?"

"Yes, I have another class in half an hour."

I sighed. That was plenty of time to have some fun, but I was still worried about someone coming and spoiling the whole thing. Still, I didn't need to use the remote for sex. "Alright, this semester, you're going to give me an A. No matter how bad I do in the class, I will have an A at the end of the semester. Do you understand?"

Dr. Carter nodded. Satisfied, I was about to end my control when another thought came to mind. "And June, you're going to give June an A as well. Repeat back my order."

"I will give you and June an A no matter how bad you do in the class."

Again, I was going to end it there, when another thought hit me. "Put my phone number in your phone. Once a day, you're going to send me a sexy photo or video, your choice. You won't think anything about sending it to a student, and you won't tell anyone about it. Okay?"

"I understand. What is your phone number?"

After she inputted my number she placed her phone down on her desk. "What time should I send the picture?" she asked.

"First chance you get when you get home. Does that work for you?"

Again, Dr. Carter nodded. "That works for me."

"Cool." I pointed the remote at her. "Return to what you were doing."

She blinked, her eyes focusing and unfocusing as she came to her senses. Rubbing her forehead, she looked around the room until her eyes met mine. "Did you have a question?"

I shook my head. "No, have a good day, Dr. Carter."

"You too."

Once I was back in my car, I pulled the remote out again and stared at it. I could do anything I wanted. Money, power, fame, sex, all of it achievable with one press of a button. Still, I wasn't sure how I felt about taking advantage of people. Sure, they would never know, but I would. That guilt ate away at me the entire trip home.

When I pulled into the driveway, I noticed Megan's car parked in front of the house. I sighed. Even with my remote boosting my confidence, I wasn't looking forward to seeing Megan again.

As I walked to the door, I could hear talking and the sound of splashing water coming from the back. Mom and Megan were probably already enjoying the pool. The thought of Megan wearing a tight swimsuit perked me up immediately, but I had to be sneaky about it.

Using the remote did cross my mind, but I decided against it. I wasn't even sure if I could control two people at once, and there was no way I would be able to catch Megan alone. Another day, I decided before heading to the kitchen.

The way to the backyard was through the kitchen. We had a sliding glass door with blinds you could slide for privacy. We never used them, but they were nice to have if we wanted to. I made my way outside, shielding my eyes from the bright sun as I looked out at the field of dead grass. The newly built pool stood out like a sore thumb against the ancient decay surrounding it. Standing out, even more, was Mom and Megan sunbathing on pool chairs nearby. Well, Megan was sunbathing. Mom was doing her best to keep out of the sun.

Megan wore a skimpy red bikini, the top left untied under her as she lay face first.

Mom wore a modest one-piece swimsuit as she sat on her pool chair. A striped umbrella helped keep the sun off her. Even in her modest attire, I could still see the shape of her large breasts.

The two friends stopped their conversation as they noticed me. Megan smirked as she waved her fingers toward me. I waved back nervously as Mom lightly smacked her friend's arm. It wasn't normal to see Megan smiling at me.

"Henry, why don't you fetch your mother and me another glass," called out Megan as she shook her empty wine glass.

I nodded as I turned back inside to grab the bottle. Knowing those two, there was no reason for me to get anything less. They would probably be drinking out there for hours. Megan was usually the one to start their day-long drinking binges. Though I had known Mom to enjoy her liquor. Helped loosen her up, I guessed.

Mom kept all the wine in our cellar. When I was younger, I used to sneak down there at night to play games. I'm sure she knew exactly what I was doing with how loud I must have been. Mom and Dad never called me out on it, which was nice, but maybe they should have. After all, I could have been sneaking down there to drink.

I vaguely remembered that they both preferred red wine, so I grabbed the cheapest bottle I could. Not like there was anything more expensive though. Mom stopped buying expensive wine to help me save up for college. Thinking about that made me feel even more guilty. She was so nice, and I had used her.

I walked back outside to the sound of Megan laughing. "Oh please, Candace," she said. "Your body hasn't changed since high school."

"You're just saying that. I can't even fit into my old jeans anymore," replied Candace.

I waited at the door, listening to their conversation. Mom was anything but fat. This was the first time I had ever heard her talk about this. She usually kept such matters to herself.

"Men like a good ass these days, and you got it," replied Megan. "Hell, they even liked them back then. You would not believe the amount of boys I would have to tell off for staring in the halls. People could have hurt themselves on all the drool falling out of their mouths."

Mom started to blush. "Even if that was true, not one of them had the heart to ask me out." She sighed. "But I guess it all worked out for the best. I eventually found a great guy."

Megan sighed. "You gotta let Abraham go. It's time you find yourself a nice man. Get some dick in your life."

"I don't think that's-"

"Admit it, girl, you're a catch. Any guy would be happy to get some action with you."

Mom blushed. "What makes you think I'm not getting any action?"

"When was the last time you had sex?"

"Well, I-"

"Exactly. Where's your son with that wine?"

Rather than argue with Megan, Mom pursed her lip and stared at the water. Sensing that this was my cue, I loudly opened the screen door. Megan smiled at me, while Mom lowered her blushed face. I wondered how Mom looked in high school since Megan was talking her up so much. She looked fine right now, well maybe a bit more than fine.

I handed the bottle to Megan, who immediately got to work pouring glasses for Mom and her. As I turned to leave, I felt someone grasp the back of my shirt.

"Where do you think you're going, mister? Pull up a chair and spend some time with your mom and me."

I grabbed a folding chair and sat down next to Mom. She gave me a smile as she sipped from her wine glass. Megan gave me a sly look before stretching her arms. The movement caused her breasts to bounce slightly. I quickly averted my eyes, not noticing that hers were on me the entire time.

"So, Henry," Megan began. "What classes are you taking this semester?"

"English 101, College Math, History 101, and Anthropology 101."

Mom raised an eyebrow. "No computer science courses?"

I shrugged. "I'm still not sure if that's what I want to do."

"Do you like it?" asked Megan, sipping from her wine glass.

"Yeah, but I don't know if it's what I want to do with my life. I just don't want to get too far and realize I made a huge mistake." Of course, with the remote, any mistake could be corrected, but they didn't need to know that.

"Well, you have time," replied Mom. "Whatever you want to do, we'll support you. Right, Megan?"

Megan laughed. "Yeah, sure."

We sat in comfortable silence for some time. They sipped their wine, I soaked in the sun. Feeling a bit overheated, I took off my shirt and folded it. I placed it on the ground, glancing at the two ladies. Megan wasn't looking, instead swiping through her phone. Mom kept glancing at my chest, which wasn't great looking to be honest, a light blush starting to appear on her face.

"Did you tell Henry about your new fitness plan, Candace?" asked Megan, looking up from her phone.

"New fitness plan?"

Mom grinned. "Oh yes, I guess I forgot to tell you yesterday. Megan has been telling me all about her yoga group near the mall. I mean just look at her, you can see the results speak for themselves. I've been feeling these joints start to seize up for more than a few years now and I'm tired of it. Starting next weekend, I'm going to be doing some yoga as well."

"That's great, Mom! I'm sure you'll love it, and you'll make a ton of new friends hanging around with Megan's group as well."

Her smile turned to a frown, "Well, about that..."

"Your mother is too scared to join my group," Megan finished.

"What? Why?"

"Well, it's going to be my first time and I don't want to slow down any of the other girls. Like I told Megan, I'd feel a lot more comfortable doing it here. Of course, I need someone to help me with some of the poses. So I have to wait for Megan to come over every weekend to help me. It's going to take me years to get in shape..." Candace sighed.

"You are in shape," said Megan.

"Not as much as you would think."

After seeing Mom bouncing up and down on my lap, I had to disagree.

Megan looked me up and down before getting a playful look on her face, "Well, Candace, I guess there's only one solution. Henry will have to help you with yoga."

Before I could even reply, Mom's face brightened up. "That's a great idea, Megan! What do you think, Henry? This way we can both get in better shape and spend more time together."

12