All Comments on 'The Magic Remote Ch. 02'

by JacksonPost

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

While Henry deals with the daily temptation of the magic remote (his mom in her maid outfit) as he used it on Ms Carter and a new classmate. Especially on Henry using the magic remote on his mother's bff Megan for pool sex before bringing interrupted by mom before had his release by blue balls for a minute.

Meantime, Henry made a new deal with mom for a future stepsister for a family as henry 's usage of the magic remote slowly corrupts him with more hedonistic & Altruistic temptation mindset in his new order family household at the meantime.

Magic remote part 3

Continue on

Catch Ya later

Cheers!

Please continue

muskyboymuskyboyover 1 year ago

Pretty tame. Thanks for not sharing with Aaron.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Next part please

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sometimes I feel a bit of disconnect because his actions don't really match mine if I was ever in that situation, but I guess it's different in other countries? I have to keep my stuff private because I'll definitely get lambasted for it, so the risky actions and plans he's making here sort of makes me uncomfortable, like karma will definitely bite him in the ass later.

John7736John7736over 1 year ago

Intriguing story, would love to read following chapters, waiting for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good stuff, can wait for more. i do hope you keep aaron out of the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Slow burn so far but interested in where it can go and I have enjoyed these chapters.

THANK YOU for not having Henry share with Aaron; I know it's a tag but when sharing/swapping comes out of nowhere it's off-putting and can feel forced.

Personally I'm not a fan of group/sharing/MMF and hope it doesn't go that way, but it's your story.

Henry is a bit too wishy-washy and should gain more confidence as he uses the remote more, or however, and figure out what he wants.

CharetteCharetteover 1 year ago

please more nice to read

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Eh what’s your problem with pregnancies my man. It’s a mind control harem where he is enslaving women into incest. Why would he care about impregnating them? He is obviously having a power trip. Part of the power is impregnating women and showing how they are yours. Marking the territory so to speak.really forming a family with them.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Like the slow burn. Glad Aaron is not in on the remote. Henry would be wise to use the remote with great care and discretion. His new found power could blow up in his face very quickly. 4🌟

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJacksonPost@JacksonPost
I've been writing and reading since I was a kid, and writing erotic fiction since I became an adult. Still have plenty to learn, but I'm trying. I read all your comments and feedback. Thanks! Email me if you have any comments/questions/concerns! jacksonpostcontact@gmail.com

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES