The Magic Remote Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm not sure..." I started to say before letting the silence finish the sentence.

Mom looked from me to Megan before grabbing her towel and walking back inside. I couldn't see her face, but I could tell she was disappointed. A loud slap rang through the air as I felt a searing pain on the back of my head. I turned to meet the eyes of a furious Megan.

"Now look at what you've done!"

"What have I done? I wasn't the one who suggested doing yoga with her, you did!"

"Oh yeah, put all the blame on me for trying to help you two get closer," replied Megan, shaking her hands in the air. "It's not like I'm asking for much. One hour every day is not gonna kill you."

"Every day! I thought you were helping her on weekends. I can't do it every day, I have school."

"It's one hour. One hour before class is all she needs."

To be honest, it wouldn't have been hard. Worst case scenario I could use the remote to make her do it herself. Still, I didn't like getting volunteered for things. Unless I was getting something of it, which I wasn't here.

I sighed. "Now what? She's gonna be pissed at me no matter what I say."

Megan shook her head. "I don't care if she throws a knife at you and calls it quits. Go inside right now and apologize."

I rolled my eyes as I walked back inside. As I turned, I caught a glimpse of Megan flipping me off. I guess she still didn't like me. I quickly walked around the house looking for Mom. Even though I didn't think I needed to apologize, I figured it would make her feel better.

The sound of running water from behind the bathroom door told me that apologizing would have to wait. I shrugged and went back into my room. It wasn't like I could just walk into the bathroom and talk to her. Well, I could, but I wasn't up to using the remote for something like that. However, now that Megan was alone...

I quickly double-checked that Mom was still in the shower before I walked outside. Megan had gone back to scrolling through her phone, her bikini top still underneath her. She glanced over at me. "Did you apologize?"

In one quick movement, I pulled out the remote, pointed it at her, and pressed the power button. Like all the other women I had used it on, she froze, her expression going blank. Giggling to myself, I sat down on the bench Mom had been laying on.

"Sit up for me, Megan."

Without making any attempt to cover her exposed breasts, Megan sat up facing me. As I had suspected, she didn't have any tan lines. Her nipples hardened as the wind picked up slightly. My eyes scanned her body, committing it to memory until they met the deep blue oceans of her eyes. It was like a dream come true.

With a shaking hand, I inched closer to her until I grasped her breast. She didn't make any noise, or show any discomfort, as I poked and massaged her exposed chest. As I continued to knead her soft boobs, I glanced back toward the house. Mom did like to take long showers, but I didn't want to risk her catching me. I still wasn't sure about the limitations of the remote.

"Alright, first things first. I want you to be nicer to me, understand?" I asked, playing with her nipples with my fingers.

"Okay, Henry. I understand," Megan replied in a monotone voice.

"Good, now, put on your top and follow me into the pool. I have an idea."

While she tied her bikini top, I hid the remote under a towel. I doubted it was waterproof, and I knew I didn't need it for what I had in mind. With one hand on Megan's back, I guided her into the water. It was colder than I thought, but considering how hot it was outside, it wasn't that bad. With her back to the house, we stood in the shallow end face-to-face with each other. My hands grabbed the edges of her bottoms and pulled them down to her knees.

"Are you on birth control?" I asked while I pulled down my own bottoms.

Megan nodded. "Yes, Henry."

"Good, because we're going to fuck, right here, right now. But before we start, I have a question for you." My fingers rubbed against her lower lips. She was shaved, not a speck of hair to be found. "What do you think about me, sexually?"

After a brief pause, she said, "I think you're handsome. But since you're my best friend's son, I've never thought about it more than that. I do think you're a pervert, and that makes me feel bad for your mother. I wish you wouldn't stare at my body so obviously."

I shrugged, that was fair. I did tend to ogle. "Sorry. Would you ever have had sex with me?"

"If Candace was okay with it, yes. But unless it was amazing it would have only been one time."

"Then pretend that this is that one time, only you don't want Mom to know about it."

Her eyes glazed over for a second before they focused back on me. Smirking, she grabbed my cock and began to rub it under the water. "You've got a nice cock, Henry," she said in a sultry voice. "But are you man enough to fuck me with it?"

Smacking her hand away playfully, I lined up with her pussy and pressed against her outer lips. She moaned in my ear, and wrapped her arms around my neck. Grabbing onto her ass for support, I thrust into her. Both of us groaned as I filled her up.

"Fuck! That feels so good," Megan hissed into my ear.

Picking up speed, I pounded her against the wall. Small ripples in the water around us grew in size until they broke against the edge. Without warning, Megan grabbed my face and pushed her lips against mine. Her tongue invaded my mouth, searching every crevice until it found my own tongue. They wrestled in the space between our mouths, both fighting for dominance.

My hands kneaded her ass cheeks, which felt amazing even though it was underwater. Her body was soft, softer than anything I had ever felt. The only thing I knew that came close was Mom's body. While Mom had been tighter, Megan's pussy still felt amazing. It was unlike anything I had ever experienced.

Slowing down, I pulled myself out to the tip and then thrust the entire length back in. After the third time, her entire body shuddered. Her body collapsed against me, but I didn't stop. I continued to fuck her. We didn't have time to waste.

"Henry, you're so good!"

"God, you're so hot, Megan."

She looked up at me and smiled, flashing her perfect white teeth. "And I'm all yours."

Suddenly, the screen door started to open. Megan and I looked at the door, then glanced at each other. Quickly, we separated and moved to different ends of the pool. I pulled up my shorts and tried to act cool, while Megan sat on the steps. She fixed her bikini top before turning toward the door.

"Are you okay, Candace?"

Mom closed the screen door behind her, wearing a camisole and a pair of hot pants. "Yeah, I'll be fine. I just--"

"I'm sorry Mom," I said, trying to look as apologetic as possible. Mom jumped, squinting her eyes to try and see me. "I'll help you with your yoga."

She looked confused for half a second before a wide smile appeared on her face. "You will? Oh, thank you, Henry! Isn't that fantastic, Megan?"

Megan nodded, giving me a quick wink when Mom wasn't looking. "You've got a good son, Candace."

"The best," said Mom. I didn't agree with them, but I wasn't going to argue. I was just glad to see Mom happy.

"Well, I think it's time for me to be heading home," said Megan, stepping out of the pool. Her bikini was a bit askew, but Mom didn't seem to notice.

"Okay, see you next weekend?" asked Mom, giving her friend an air hug.

"Of course, be sure to text me if you have any problems with yoga. Later, Henry," Megan wiggled her fingers at me before wrapping herself in a towel and heading inside. Thankfully, it wasn't the towel I had hid the remote in. Mom followed her in.

Once my boner was gone, I stepped out of the pool and wrapped a towel around myself. Imagine having a magical remote that can control anybody, and you still get blue balls. I needed to figure out the limits of the remote and fast. If I could control two people at once... As my boner was returning, I pushed that thought to the side. All that could be figured out later. I grabbed the remote and stepped inside.

I walked past Mom as I headed to my room. She was sitting on the couch watching the news. One of the straps on her camisole had fallen, revealing a significant amount of cleavage. Taking a deep breath, I ignored the temptation to use the remote again. What if there was a daily limit and I fucked up by using too much in one day? What if it decided not to work? Either way, I knew using it too much wasn't good for my mental health. Even if it felt like a dream come true.

Collapsing on my computer chair, I placed the remote on my desk. It gleamed in a tempting manner as it reflected my computer screen. Shaking my head, I checked my phone to see if Aaron had texted me. We usually gamed around this time. As I had expected, he had. What I hadn't expected was two other messages above his. One of them was from Dr. Carter, whom I remembered I had told to message me, and another was from June.

Deciding to save Aaron for last, I clicked on June's message.

June: "Hey, this is June. From History class? Sorry if I came on a bit strong..."

Me: "Hey, June. Don't worry about it, I thought it was fine."

That was a lie, but I thought she was hot so I didn't really care. Before I could check the message from Dr. Carter, June messaged me back.

June: "Awesome! Hey, did you think about joining the Water Polo team?"

Me: "I haven't had much time to think about it, sorry."

June: "No worries, bro. You should join though. That way we can be on the same team!"

There it was again, "bro." I still didn't understand why it felt off to hear her call me that. I was an only child, so I had never had anyone other than close friends call me bro. Maybe that was it? I didn't know.

Me: "It's not divided by gender?"

June: "Nope. Usually, it is, but since the league doesn't have enough players, they made it co-ed this year."

The thought of seeing a bunch of fit women in swimsuits did entice me. Plus, having the remote made getting them out of those suits easy.

Me: "What time is practice?"

June: "Practice starts at 3 most days. Gotta go, but I hope to see you there tomorrow!"

Me: "I'll think about it. Later, June."

She sent me back an animated picture of a dog waving. Doing yoga with Mom in the mornings, and a sport in the afternoon didn't sound fun. Add on schoolwork, and I could easily see myself becoming overwhelmed. I glanced at the silver remote laying on my computer desk. What was I worried about? I had a magic remote that could control anybody. Breathing a sigh of relief, I opened the message from Dr. Carter.

It was a picture of her kneeling on the ground. She was still wearing the sundress she had worn in class, but she had ditched the jacket. With a single finger, she pulled on the top of her dress, showing off a healthy amount of chest. With her other arm, she propped up her breasts so they pushed out toward the camera. It was hard to tell due to the poor lighting, but I swore I could see the top of her light brown areolas. Her eyes looked into the center of the frame, her tongue sticking out playfully.

Smirking, I saved the image and sent Dr. Carter a thumbs-up emoji. She didn't reply back. I shrugged. If I wanted to have a back-and-forth conversation with her, I needed to use the remote more. All I had asked her to do was send the picture.

All of it came back to the remote. Was it going to affect every relationship I had in the future? I tried not to think about it as I opened up the message from Aaron.

Aaron: "Yo, how was the first day my good man!"

Me: "Good, met a cute girl in my history class."

I decided not to tell him about the remote, or anything else that had happened today. Did that make me a bad friend? Maybe. But I wasn't even sure how to explain it if I tried. I needed more time to think about it all. My phone lit up as Aaron responded.

Aaron: "Nice! You get her number?"

Me: "Yeah, I did. Actually, she gave me her number. Said we were seat partners."

Aaron: "Seat partners? Kind of weird, but sure. You said she was cute?"

Me: "For sure, dude. She was hot! I'll see if I can get a picture of her tomorrow."

Aaron: "Sweet, thanks man. How's the teacher? Cool or is it going to be one of those semesters?"

I smiled as I sent him the picture Dr. Carter sent me.

Me: "Seems cool to me."

Aaron: "Holy shit dude! That's your teacher? Where did you find that?"

Me: "One of my classmates shared it with me after class. Supposedly she used to have an OnlyFans, but it's gone now."

It was a stupid lie that I knew didn't make sense, but I couldn't think of a better one. I shouldn't have sent him the picture in the first place, but he was my best friend. What kind of friend was I if I couldn't share some of my spoils?

Aaron: "Damn, well at least you got that pic. Down for some games?"

Throwing on my headset, I leaned back into my computer chair and relaxed. Or it would have been relaxing, had we not gone on a thirteen-game losing streak. Sighing, I said goodnight to Aaron and logged off for the night.

Mom knocked on my door. "Henry? What would you like for dinner?"

I glanced at the remote. "Uh, how about Chinese?"

"Okay, same as usual?"

"Yeah."

I waited until I couldn't hear her footsteps anymore. Grabbing the remote, I held down the information button. "Can I use the remote on someone not in the same room as me?"

"Yes. If you think of a subject, you can give commands to them through the remote. However, the remote needs to have been used on them two or more times for it to work," said a feminine voice coming from the remote.

"And they will follow my commands?"

"As you intend them."

So far, Mom was the only person I had used the remote on more than once, but that was fine. I thought about my relationship with her, and how the remote changed everything. Sure, I had thought she was hot, but having sex with her? I never would have imagined it. Incest wasn't a big fetish of mine, but I wasn't against it. Heck, I had cum to a few incest-themed hentai comics before.

Those had been brother-sister themed though, not mother-son. As an only child, I'd never had anything close to a sister. It wasn't like I had never wanted one, but the chance never came up. After having me, my parents decided to stop having kids. I imagined how fun it would have been to use the remote on my sister. Oh well, I thought.

But what if I could still have that? The remote didn't just give commands, it could change a person. I had told Megan to be nicer to be, and now she would. What if I told her to act like a dog? I asked the remote that question.

"She would act like a dog, as best as she could," it responded. "Personality changes may require more than one direct command, but they still work as you intend."

I sat back in my chair, stunned. A sister. I could force someone to pretend to be my sister. Would I do that just so I could fulfill a minor fetish of mine? Could I force someone to do that permanently? And if I could, and would, who would I do it to?

"Mom, come to my room," I said while pressing the power button on the remote. After a few seconds, I heard her walk down the hall and enter my room.

"Yes, Master?" she asked, folding her arms behind her.

I guessed my previous commands were still in effect. "Would you like a daughter?"

She thought about it for a minute. "I would, but I think I'm too old to be pregnant."

"What if I gave you a daughter around my age? Would that make you happy?"

She nodded. "Yes, Master, I would love to have a daughter."

"Even if I used this remote on them and forced them to be your daughter? Taking away their free will, taking them away from their family?"

Mom frowned. "I wouldn't like that, what if they didn't have a family? Then you would only be taking away their free will."

"And you would be okay with that?"

"No, but having a daughter would be nice."

Could I really take someone's free will and force them to be in my family? It seemed cruel, especially since incest wasn't a huge fetish of mine. I would have been lying if I said the thought didn't intrigue me. Shrugging, I decided to push that thought away. First, I would have to find a worthy sister.

Pointing the remote at Mom I commanded her to get on her knees and open her mouth. She did so without hesitation. Her tongue licked at the air as she eagerly awaited what I had in store for her. Unzipping my pants, I pulled out my cock and set it on her tongue. Without needing an order, she began kissing and licking it.

Maybe it was the power getting to my head, or the blood rushing to my penis, but I made a plan right then and there. Like the anime protagonists I loved so much, I would give myself a harem. A family harem.

12