All Comments on 'The Magic Remote Ch. 03'

by JacksonPost

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why? What the hell is wrong with REAL incest for shit sakes. Listen slick, if it ain't blood related, it ain't incest and it ain't worth a fuck. You started out decent with the story, but now it's going down hill fast. Such a waste of potential, there's no such thing as a pervert with morals or worries about crossing over the line, so congrats on screwing the pooch with this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So complicated it's practically metaphysical! At least our hero tries to not make a complete dog's breakfast of it all… he actually gets too tired to fuck!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Over complicated the family switch

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Strong set up. Needs more sex

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 1 year ago

I'm really liking this story. I can see a lot happening here.

The Aaron factor throws it for me, but I can see how a friend on the side can help process things.

Please keep going.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowover 1 year ago

A little strange ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love this plot, keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Brilliant story keep it going please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great 😀

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Keep it up. Waiting for part 4

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

(Chapter 3) - You are doing well, keep it up! Be careful as an author -- there is a difficulty in having too many members of a harem can get unmanageably difficult for an author as the number and accompanying necessary complexity of the relationships increase. You've had some good bits of realism as the main character confronts temptation, and his conscience makes him try to mitigate the consequences of his orders, yet he had failed in his resolve, so far. I will say, I personally found that his deletion of his father from the memories of those who loved him was a surprise, and a particularly heartless choice for a loving son to make about his father's very existence! Is this a line crossed much too far, and the character will have to confront the coldness of that choice? Plus, people live in networks and communities, and the main character can't control the memories of them all!

DvusMasterDvusMasterover 1 year ago

Great story, eagerly awaiting the next instalment

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 1 year ago

I know that it's porn and that it's fictional but I can see so many complications popping up with a plot line like this one. Four stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Lost my interest. Too many moving parts now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why the hell is he jerking off when the ultimate goal is having an incestuous harem?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

part 1 was the best

pitaya35pitaya35about 1 year ago

could have been a good story. But I simply can't understand why he would come up with such a stupid plan. Transforming people who are already kind to him, suppressing their memories, when all he had to do was to bring them together.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Stupid plot twist, drops down from four stars to two. Hope you change your mind.

VisitorAnonVisitorAnon8 months ago

Good story. Not sure about the forced creation of a family that’s not based on blood. Making people who like you and treat you well forget their own selves, and their own family members, seems an ethically questionable life choice. But, it’s porn, and I’m ok with the use of the remote control to take down barriers that impede good sexual relationships. I am enjoying this a lot, and three episodes into it, I care about your lead characters and enjoy their universe. Looking forward to reading more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJacksonPost@JacksonPost
I've been writing and reading since I was a kid, and writing erotic fiction since I became an adult. Still have plenty to learn, but I'm trying. I read all your comments and feedback. Thanks! Email me if you have any comments/questions/concerns! jacksonpostcontact@gmail.com

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES