The Magic Remote

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My dick grew hard. I almost moved to cover it, but since she was still under the remote's control, I let it be. Mom didn't seem to care. Not about my boner, or about the sexy costume she was wearing. Probably the first time in her life she hadn't cared. Remembering that I wanted to record this, I pulled up my phone's camera and pushed record. It was difficult to get a clear image with how bad my hands were shaking. I stopped the recording and went to grab my tripod.

After setting it up facing the couch, I pushed record and sat down. I would have to edit that out later to make it look better, but I didn't care. Aaron would never believe me unless I had proof. And what a proof it would be.

"Aaron, I have a confession to make. I bought the magical remote. I know I said it was stupid and fake. I was wrong. Here in my hands is the device in question, and well, let me show you how well it works. Why don't you sit next to me, Mom?"

Mom sat down next to me, crossing her legs and putting her arm around me. I guess she had chosen to sit like that, because I didn't tell her to. Maybe it was her subconscious. Either way, it worked for the video.

"Like what you see? I can make her do anything. I can make anyone do anything. I-- hold on one second."

I ran to my computer and typed in the address to Katie's Emporium. I would have been a bad friend if I didn't try and get one for Aaron. He was my best friend, and he was the one who told me about it. The chances that it was still up were slim, but I had to check.

When the website loaded, my heart sank as I could no longer find the remote on the store page. All I found was a message saying it was coming back soon. Defeated, I went back to the couch and sat down next to Mom. Without prompting, she put her arm around me again. I leaned into her embrace.

I felt bad for Aaron, I really did. If he had the money to buy it, he would have. Maybe the site would restock, maybe they wouldn't. I didn't know. The idea of giving him the remote crossed my mind, but something caught my eyes that cleared my head. Boobs, it was boobs. My mother's breasts to be exact. Sitting nice and comfortable, probably not to be honest, in her outfit.

"Mom, take out your breasts." I said it without thinking. Before I could change my mind, Mom pulled down the top of her dress, letting her breasts flop out. They were a good size, full and not too saggy. Small blue veins could be seen under the surface, but that didn't gross me out. Dark pink nipples stuck out from the center, hardening now that they were exposed.

With a shaking hand I grabbed the closest breast to me. I looked up to see if she had any reaction, but there was none. She was totally under my control. Slowly, I squeezed it. Not hard enough to hard, but hard enough to try and cause her to feel something. If she did, she made no sign.

Reaching my hand around to squeeze her breast was kind of annoying. "Mom, I want you to sit on my lap, facing me." Sure enough, within seconds she positioned herself onto my lap. There wasn't much room for her legs, beyond kneeling them on the couch, so she had to push against me to stay on. Her boobs pushed against my face for a couple seconds as she got comfortable, but then she leaned back.

My hands cupped her ass as I took one of her nipples in my mouth. Her ass was amazing, something I'd dreamed of holding since I had started to pay attention to girls. I'd never admit that out loud, but it was true. Here I was, sucking on her tit while kneading her ass. The only problem was that she wasn't reacting to my touch. She wasn't reacting to anything.

I gave her nipple one final flick with my tongue before leaning back against the couch. Mom continued to stare outwards, her face expressionless. It was hard to enjoy this with her like that. Felt like I was raping her. Was it rape? Pondering that question made my dick soften, when before it had strained against my pants. Sighing, I motioned for Mom to get off me as I tried to figure out what to do.

Was it right for me to mind control my own mother? In all the porn comics I'd read, videos I'd watched, it seemed fun. And to be honest, it was. But I'd never considered the women's point of view in that scenario. Could Mom see everything that was happening but couldn't stop it? I had to know.

"Mom?"

She turned to me with a familiar smile on her face, like the mom I'd always known. "Yes, Henry?"

Hearing her say my name made it even harder to continue. "Do you know what is happening? What I am doing to you?"

"I'm not sure what you're asking."

I wracked my brain for a better way to explain it. "Does your conscious self know that you're being mind controlled?"

After a brief moment, she said no.

"Are you sure? If I stopped using this remote would you remember anything?"

"I don't know."

Trying to have a serious conversation was difficult when her breasts were out and she was wearing a sexy costume. "Mom, go change back into your clothes and then come back." Silently, she stood up and walked to her bedroom.

I sighed. It was doubtful the remote would let the individual remember unless I wanted them to, but I could never be sure. Aaron wouldn't have these kinds of doubts. He would take full advantage of the opportunity and have some fun. Did that make him a bad person? How could I be a better person when I had already done so much? I made a vow to stop using the remote.

Mom returned wearing a loose camisole and gym shorts. That wasn't the clothing she had been in before, but I guessed that was my fault. Mind control required specificity. Though, I thought I remembered from the tutorial that the remote recognized intent? Maybe unconsciously I still wanted Mom to dress loosely.

Before I ended the remote's control, I had one last question. Holding the info button, I pointed the remote at her and asked, "Did you enjoy what I was doing?"

Mom smiled, blushing slightly. "Yes. It's been some time since someone touched me like that. I wish we could have continued."

That was surprising, the lack of reaction from her had made me think she wasn't feeling anything. Hearing that she wanted to keep going made my dick harden."

"What about the maid outfit?" I asked, unconsciously rubbing my cock through my pants.

She nodded. "I enjoyed wearing my costume too. The last time I wore that was when your father was still alive. It was always his favorite."

"Does it make you feel guilty, doing this with your son?"

"I don't know. I would never initiate this myself, too worried you would hate me. But I did enjoy this. If I wasn't being controlled, I would still enjoy this. That I know for sure. Though it would take a lot to get me to that point."

"Wait, are you in love with me?"

"I love you, but I can't say I'm in love with you. I think you are very handsome, and after seeing your penis, have imagined having sex with you."

"You saw my penis?" I asked, shocked.

"Yes. I walked in on you in the shower. You have a very nice penis."

While I wanted to believe that, I was suspicious of the effect the remote was having. "Is that really how you feel? Or is it because you are being controlled?"

"I don't know how I'm being controlled, but I know how I feel. Unless you had changed how I would feel, these are my true feelings."

I guess that was as close to consent as I was going to get. My dick was starting to take control, so I let my desires take hold. Putting the remote down, I pulled off my shorts. Like a spring, my cock bounced up. Small drops of precum flew through the air, landing on my stomach.

"If you weren't being controlled and saw me as a lover, show me what you would do."

She blinked, her eyes seeming to focus. Mom looked down at me, nervously sitting back with my cock out. Her expressions turned from confusion to hunger as she saw my erection. Licking her lips, she took a step forward.

"Aw, did I make my poor baby hard? I'm sorry, baby. Mommy didn't realize these clothes would get you going. Do you need Mommy to help you out?"

I eagerly nodded, which made her laugh. "Let Mommy handle this."

She slid down onto her knees, her hand finding its place at the base of my penis. I moaned as she rubbed her hand on my cock, taking care to play with the tip. Mom brushed aside her hair, bringing her face closer. The feeling of her warm breath on my cock caused it to twitch. The corners of her lips curled as she opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue.

Pleasure shot through my body as her tongue made contact. It circled around the head of my shaft, tasting every inch. Her eyes met mine as her wet tongue explored. Never would I have imagined my Mom being this good. I'd had a couple of blowjobs before, but this was something else.

She brought her lips down on my cock, enveloping the head. Mom's tongue continued its circular motion as her lips slid closer to the base. I watched the muscles around her throat expand to take in the invading object. After realizing that I was just sitting there, I put a hand on her head and pushed down. Her eyes widened as my cock hit the back of her throat.

She moaned in pleasure, sending vibrations across my entire shaft. Without taking her mouth off my dick, she shimmied out of her shorts. Mom was still wearing the same thong from before, which now fell to the ground. One of her hands moved to her vagina, while the other grasped my balls. As she rubbed her clit, she massaged my balls at the same time. Gently, she played with the skin between her fingers.

Mom started to suck my cock, going from the tip all the way down to the base. Her tongue continued its circular motions as she went up and down. When she reached the tip, she kissed all around the head. At the base, she moaned.

I had never seen Mom so confident, so in control. It was like I was getting a blowjob from someone else. Was this how Mom was with Dad? I didn't care at that moment, but the thought did cross my mind.

Soon, I felt my climax approaching. The pleasure was too much. I grasped the couch cushion, digging my fingertips in to hold on. Mom brought herself back to the tip and looked up at me, laying kisses on my penis each time she paused. Her hand rubbed along the shaft.

"Are you close, Henry?" she asked, breathless. I nodded, I didn't think I could have spoken if I tried. "Do you think you can try and hold it longer? I want to have some more fun."

Without waiting for an answer, Mom blew one final kiss on my penis. She got up from her knees, sliding her hands across my body. I struggled to keep my cool, there was no way I was going to mess this up. Her eyes met mine as she pulled me up into a passionate kiss, our lips each fighting for control of the other's. Mom's tongue slid across my lips before gently forcing its way inside.

Our tongue's wrestled as she jumped into my lap. Our passionate kiss only broke for a second as she pulled off her camisole. She tugged at the edge of my shirt and pulled it off. With the two of us now fully naked, we resumed our kissing. Her ass rubbed against my cock as her breasts squished against my chest.

We separated again, a single strand of saliva led from my mouth to hers. She smiled seductively at me, before pushing me back onto the couch.

Mom reached back and grabbed my cock pointing it up towards her pussy. Her face was red as she rubbed the tip against her outer lips, coating it in her juices. My eyes met hers, pleasure evident in her expression. It was everything I had dreamed about.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

She laughed. "What are you waiting for? I'm all yours."

I thrust upwards causing both of us to moan.

Mom's inner walls surrounded my penis, which slid easily through the cavern. A loud slap ran through the house as my groin met her ass. I pulled myself out leaving just the tip. Taking a deep breath to calm myself, I rammed upwards. Mom gasped, placing a hand on my chest for balance. Instead of waiting for me to continue fucking her, she bounced her ass on my cock. It was wild, it was sexy, it was amazing.

"Oh yes!" screamed Mom. "Fuck me, Henry, fuck your mother!"

I increased my pace, slamming my dick into her pussy. Mom's moans of pleasure got even louder.

Since the moment I found out the remote had worked, I had been at the edge. Now, I could no longer hold back. I slammed my cock all the way in. Mom's inner walls squeezed my dick as she screamed out, "Oh god yes!"

I came violently, pumping thick ropes of cum into her. I grabbed onto her ass and held her as the pleasure surged through my body. We both shuddered as it hit one final time, before collapsing on the couch in a sweaty heap. She grabbed my face and kissed me wildly.

Fading in and out of consciousness, I wrapped my arms around my mom and laid back. The two of us let exhaustion take us. But my cock stayed inside her for some time.

-x-

The next morning I woke up on the couch, wrapped up in a blanket. I didn't even realize I had slept the rest of the day till I checked my phone. It was still set-up on the tripod, pointing toward the couch. As I scrolled through my phone, I noticed the camera app was open. I clicked on the tab and was shocked when an image of my Mom wearing a maid outfit popped up. Then it hit me, I had fucked my Mom.

The escapades of the previous day slowly came back to me. Getting the remote, using it on my Mom, and the passionate lovemaking that followed. I looked around for Mom, but she wasn't around. Checking my texts, she hadn't texted me either. I wondered if the mind control effect had ended, I didn't remember turning it off.

Soft hands found their way onto my shoulders, rubbing them gently. I jumped, flipping around to see the smiling face of my mother. Her dark brown hair was wet, sticking to her skin. She was wearing a purple robe, tightly wrapped around her body. I looked down and covered myself once I realized I was still nude. She laughed and leaned over to give me a kiss on the cheek.

"About time you woke up. I was worried I'd killed you," she said, moving to the kitchen.

I looked around for my clothes, but they weren't there. Neither were hers.

"I threw your clothes in the washer. You can thank me later," said Mom, her voice coming from the kitchen. "I'll have breakfast ready in a bit. Eggs and bacon okay?"

"Yeah, that's fine," I replied, looking for the magical remote I had purchased by chance. It was still on the couch, right where I had left it. I wondered if Mom had noticed it when she was grabbing my clothes. Grabbing the remote, I went to my room to put some clothes on. Mom didn't seem to mind that I was naked, but I wasn't fully comfortable with it.

I threw on a t-shirt and shorts. Today was Sunday, tomorrow I would be going to the local community college for my classes. While the cliques that permeated high school didn't exist at community college, I wouldn't say I was popular. My classmates didn't talk to me outside of class, and I found it hard to talk to them. Aaron had been one of my only friends in high school, and now he was my only friend.

But this remote changed everything. I could force people to be my friend, make them worship the ground I walked on. Become God. I chuckled to myself. Becoming God had never been one of my plans, but maybe I would let the power get to me. After all, didn't I deserve it? Before I left my room, remote in my pocket, ready to conquer the world, I tripped over some old comic books of mine.

The cover featured a terrifying picture of Batman looming over Gotham. Beyond the cover, the story was about the Mad Hatter taking over Gotham using his own mind control device. One of the lines in that story stood out to me at that moment. "It's easy to be a villain when you have nothing left to lose. Becoming the hero? Now that's a true sign of willpower."

I wasn't sure if I wanted to be a villain, I wanted to have fun with my new power. But at the end of the day, wasn't I hurting people? Taking away their free will? Sure, Mom said she enjoyed it, and might have done it without the remote's control, but was it true? My head started to hurt as I pondered these things. Sitting on my bed, I tried to sleep until the smell of bacon wafted into the room.

Figuring that a good meal would set things straight, I walked to the kitchen. Mom was in the process of making plates for the both of us. Once it was safe to, I pointed the remote at her and said, "Stop."

Mom froze. It still shocked me to see the remote work, but I guessed I would get used to it.

"I want you to forget we had sex yesterday. In your mind, you invited a nice man over and had sex with him. You have no desire to contact him again. When I press the power button, you will return to being my mother. Do you understand?"

"Yes," she replied, no emotion in her voice.

"Good." Before I pressed the button, another thought came to mind. "Uh, Mom? Can you still..."

"I bought plan B this morning while you were asleep."

I breathed a sigh of relief. Since I couldn't think of anything else, I pointed the remote at her and ended my control. Instantly, she returned to what she was doing. It was like the moment never happened, and the two of us were never lovers. But I remembered. Was I guilty? Maybe. For now, I vowed to never mind control my mother ever again. For now.

The two of us ate in silence. I noticed that Mom was being more careful holding her robe closed than she had been before I ended control. Maybe she was naked under there, I mused. Then I realized she was absolutely naked under her robe. She had expected to eat breakfast with her lover, not her son. Though they were the same thing not too long ago.

Not wanting to stew in the awkwardness any longer, I ate quickly. Once I was done, I cleaned off my plate, thanked Mom for the meal, and went to my room. I collapsed on my bed and tossed the remote next to the computer.

Once classes started tomorrow, I would pick out my next target. Yeah I still wanted to use the remote. There were plenty of cute girls at the college. One of them was sure to catch my eye. Then it was just a matter of pressing a button. It was almost too easy. I yawned. Before long, I was fast asleep.

12