The Magic Ring: Breeding Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Ta-dah.' Mom said, and she spun slowly around so I could observe her entirely. Her ass cheeks wobbled as she took tiny steps to make the turn, and I felt my heart skip a beat. I was looking at my mother's hot figure, she was actually allowing me to look at her.

Mom was slightly more plump than Lizzy, but I thought the two looked eerily alike. Mom's breasts were larger, but even through her black lace bra I could tell that they had the same subway-map-like blue veins running over them as Liz had after my wish. Her ass, which completely covered her thong on the back side, was even more enormous than Liz's, and although it also sacked a bit more it looked insanely hot.

'Let's go upstairs.' Mom whispered after I had taken my trousers off and we had continued our kissing for a while. 'You must fuck me, Lenny.' Hearing those words from my shy mom's lips would have made me fall over, had mom not supported me by my arms.

Once we were in my bedroom, mom walked calmly to the night stand, where she put down the pictures of Liz and me. 'She doesn't need to see what you really want...' mom whispered and I could hear the excitement in the slight tremble in her voice. Then she laid down on our bed, unclasped her bra, removed her panties, and spread her voluptuous legs for me. I could see everything well, as the sun light of the early afternoon fell in through the window and made her body radiate.

I could not believe I was staring at mom's pussy. A thick motherly bush grew above it, crowning her pubis, and tiny hairs perked up to the side of her mons, which was all swollen and puffy. From here, I could even see her wet inner labium, and I started to feel faint in my head from the smell that wafted from it to my nostrils. Mom was obviously aroused too.

'Come here,' mom said to me with a nervous smile on her lips, getting back on her knees to grab me by my shorts to pull me towards her.

Although I felt strange about what was happening, especially about the ease with which we were giving in to whatever it was we were going to do, I did not feel shy around mom. When she pulled down my underwear and my stiff dick sprang out, wagging up and down before it found a stable position, I realized that mom was past any shyness as well. Her eyes widened as she saw my magically enhanced cock pointing at her face. 'Fuck, Lenny.' She sighed, and she kept her eyes locked on its tip as she leaned back into the mattress again.

As I watched mom's thick thighs spread for me, her motherly smell wafting in my direction, I could not resist moaning softly at the thought that she was in fact spreading for me , that she wanted me to bury my dick between her legs, her own son. Returning to where I had once come from.

Mom's boobs flattened and spread out to her sides, and I admired her nipples which were completely erect and of a brownish color. 'She looks so much like Liz...' I thought. 'But hotter... Even hotter.'

'Lenny, fuck me.' Mom beckoned me to come close to her in a sexy voice. 'Please, Lenny.'

When I moved forward on all fours to find a right position, I was struck with this new image of mom that I could never imagined before. Her legs were parted as far as she could, which made her look like a slut who wanted it very badly. I could not imagine that anyone had seen mom like this, not even my own father. From here, I could see mom's swollen clit, shiny with her juice.

'No, no, no....' I thought. 'What is happening... What is mom doing?' I realized very well what was going to happen, and seeing mom spread out below me, ready for me, made me feel guilty about the sinful nature of what we were about to do.

'Mom, we shouldn't...' I protested half heartedly. 'I can't...'

Mom did not let me mess about. While I was still lingering above her, trying to find the right angle, she suddenly wrapped her ankles around my back and pulled me close. I half fell in her, and in this movement our pelvises met, as she had rocked hers towards me. I felt how I was entering her warm, tight vagina without the least effort. It actually seemed to be sucking me into her. 'Do it, Lenny! Fuck your mother! I want it!'

'Mom, no!' I yelled, disgusted as I felt her arms wrap around me and hold me tightly. I had nowhere to go now. 'Mom, aaaaah.'

Despite myself, I started to pump, in the full realization that I was doing this to my mother, the woman who had birthed and raised me. I was simply overcome with a raging lust at the incredible feeling it had given me to be inside of her. Her tits sloshed between us as I started to increase the pace, and they reminded me so much of Liz's that it felt natural to please her. I curved my spine so that I could suck on a nipple of one of her swaying tits, which immediately made mom cry out in pleasure. 'That's it baby. Suckle that boob, just like you used to when you were a baby. You... ah.... fucking.... loved.... them.'

Although mom was not as tight as Liz, she had her tricks. I was amazed and surprised to feel her inner muscles contract, which increased the warm snug feeling of being inside of her. Apparently, my mom had learned to rhythmically contract and relax her muscles, and she was now using this skill to milk my dick for my semen. I entered her deeper, as deep as I could, which invited another long and wild moan from mom.

'Oooo.... aaaa.... Lenny!' She gasped in my ear, as I felt how her birth canal tightened around my stiff penis. Meanwhile I kept sucking on her tit, harder and harder, stuffing my mouth with mom's tit flesh until I could take no more in. I rocked my pelvis as fast as I could, as I realized that mom liked to have it rough and fast, and I was hoping to make her cum simply by fucking her.

I managed to do so quickly. While I was making love to mom so roughly that it actually moved the creaking bed around, which made one of the pictures drop from the night stand, I started to feel mom come on my dick. Warm fluid escaped from her pussy and ran over my balls onto the mattress, which released an even stronger version of the smell of Liz's pussy, which already worked like such an aphrodisiac for me. I felt my eyeballs roll back in my skull when it reached my nose.

'Lenny, come with meeeee!!!' mom yelled, as her belly started shaking, and her pelvis rammed up and down uncontrollably. 'Fill me with your cum... Fill mommy with your cum...'

'Awawawaw...' I yelped like a little baby when the first jizz load shot out of me with greater speed than it ever had. More and more strands of my juices spattered out of me, one after the other, and I could feel how they started to mix with mom's cum around my dick. It started to drip out of her immediately, as I had shot a great load in her womb. We were losing ourselves as our bodies mixed their juices, and it felt like I was melting together with mom.

Mom and I kissed passionately, as if we were the last two persons on earth, as if it was the last kiss we could ever give, entangling our tongues in an elaborate dance while we could not stop humping and writhing.

Only after half an hour of silent kissing did I manage to remove myself from mom's loving arms to go the toilet to pee and to check on the genie to ask some questions that had been haunting me while I had been making love to mom.

***

I found the genie in the tiny bed in the other guest room, smoking a blunt and looking like a mess: unshaven, eyes red, smelling like he didn't have a shower for weeks. To be honest, I had put him up here and had then completely forgotten about him, as I had been too obsessed with the smell of Lizzy's pussy.

'Genie.' I said to call for his attention. He looked at me dazed.

'Hey, bro.' He replied slowly.

'Genie, what the fuck is going on?'

'What do you mean?'

'Why did I fuck my mom?'

'Ow... Did it happen already? Congratulations.' The genie looked unabashed at my incestuous confession.

'Wait, aren't you shocked at all?' I wondered.

'No, can't say I am. Besides bigger dicks, do you know how many dirty men fucked their mothers? I am even proud of you that you didn't wish for it, at least not directly.' The genie got up to sit on the side of the bed and coughed for so long that he had me concerned. 'I haven't smoked in a while.' He explained.

'What do you mean not directly?'

'Like I say it. You wished for it indirectly.'

'How come?'

'Remember when you wished to impregnate Lizzy's pussy?'

'Yeah, of course.'

'Well,' the genie continued, 'Lizzy's pussy is nothing but a younger version of your mommy's pussy. So that means that if you want to impregnate that pussy, you'll have to impregnate them both.'

'Wait... what?' A sinking feeling came over me and forced me to sit down on the floor. 'To impregnate.... mom? I am not following... Surely, she is on birth control...'

'Okay, let me explain. Remember that you could only wish for what you had actually seen. And you being a sorry son of bitch had only seen Lizzy's assets in real life and your mothers...'

'But I thought that those hours of watching porn would count too! I was expecting Liz to get tits as I had seen them on Brazzers!'

'No, you can only wish for what you actually saw with your own eyes. Now, you used to feast on your mom's tits as a kid, and her pussy was actually one of the very first things you ever saw. So your wishes simply transformed those parts of Liz into your mom's.'

I became sick with myself after hearing all this, and I realized how much of a fool I had made when I Liz's body had made so horny as it had. I had been chasing after mommy's womb all the while, like a little sucker.

'Fuck.' It was all I could say after a long while. I said it loud, and with frustration.

It startled the genie. 'Sorry, I had fallen asleep.' he admitted. He wiped the drool from his chin and sat up straight. 'So, you wishing to impregnate that pussy caused your mother to come here as if pulled by a physical force, and, indeed, the whole universe conspired to have you two breed. If anything, you can therefore at least take a bit off the guilt you are probably feeling now. It was inevitable. However, if your little swimmers have not yet hit the target, you will find yourself unable to resist your mommy until they do.'

'What a fucking nightmare.' I moaned, but I realized that I did not mean it. The thought of mom's cum-filled snatch still made my knees weak, and I realized that no matter how much I would protest, I would go back to her until my job was done. The genie was right.

'Please, man. Can't you help me and undo the spell.'

'There is no spell and I am not a fucking wizard. You can't unwish wishes, or to be precise, you might only when they are fulfilled and this one is still in progress. Just enjoy it, would be my advice. Your mom looks hot from what I can tell, and there is no escaping anyway.'

I sat down on the floor, whimpering.

'Let me tell you a story.' The genie began, and I could tell from his tone that he was trying to cheer me up. 'A story to put things in perspective... My previous owner was a guy who was much more blatantly fucked up than you were. At first, things seemed normal... Wanna guess what he wished for first?'

'A bigger... dick..?' I uttered between sobs.

'Yes, boy. You are starting to get the hang of this wishing business. Now, he did not think of using a wish to multiply his wishes, so his second wish already betrayed his deepest desires. He wished for a ring that would make his wife think his own son was him. Please, take a minute to take that in.'

His words hardly came through to me, as I was still thinking about my baby that would grow in my mommy's womb.

'Such a pervert.' The genie continued, after inhaling deeply through his joint. 'But I am not here to judge, and, as you know, I have seen worse. Anyway you will probably be thinking how it was possible for him to wish for such a magical device, seeing that you only got to wish for what you actually saw with your own eyes...'

I nodded.

'The answer is simple. He had seen lust in his own wife's eyes whenever they lingered on her son, and the ring was merely a catalyst for this desire. So, even though he had never seen a ring with such powers, all I had to do was to make use of an already existing desire. If you think that's stretching it... I myself thought so at the time, but apparently the Big Chef up there did not complain, so voilà there was that magical ring. He wanted to use his third wish on special effects, that is, I had to hide in the bathroom and prime the poor boy by whispering in his ear how he would find the ring. I told him that this would be wasting his wish, and I did it all the same for free. I am not that bad, you see?

Wanna know what happened next? Mom and son fuck. A lot. Dad secretly tapes everything and jerks off to the videos of his wife going crazy on the dick of his very own son until his dick is sore. The asshole used his final wish to get rid of the boy's sister who was still around, forcing her to move to the other side of the country. When the three had the house to themselves, the dad interfered with mom and son, they had threesomes and all. By then, I have done my duty, and I am just sitting around in my oil lamp waiting for them to sell it, which they do because the dad is so happy with what it gave him that he wants to spread the love.

Then you and Lizzy buy it. And now Lizzy is a half mutated version of your mother, and you are getting your mother pregnant. All I am saying, Lenny, is that this is like the circle of life. Stuff like this has always happened and will always happen and you better fucking enjoy it. You are not as bad as that devious father who had the lamp before you. You are just an unlucky bastard. Turn you lack of luck to your advantage. Go fuck your mom, again and again. I reckon it was amazing.

And do not forget, once you are happy with your situation, that puts me off the hook. I wanna go back in that lamp, Lenny, so you better fuck around until you are perfectly happy. And I can't read your mind, I am no wizard after all (I'd like to stress that once more), but something is telling me your mom's pussy is blowing your mind. Enjoy it while it lasts.'

My tears had dried listening to the story the genie told, and despite myself, it had actually turned me on a little. I was ready to go back to mom. I was ready to lay in her warm arms, and I felt as if I had washed my hands in innocence now. Indeed, I had never explicitly wished to fuck my mom, and blaming me at this stage would be like blaming a rock for falling down and obeying the rules of gravity.

'Thanks, genie. You might not be a wizard, but you are a true wizard with words.'

'Awww.' The genie purred, and sank down in the bed, blowing out thick clouds of smoke. 'So cute.'

***

Seven months later

Liz's belly was so large now, she was in her seventh month of pregnancy. Her large breasts had surprised me by swelling even more. At some stage she had stopped buying new bra's, and she gladly let me enjoy the view of her tits bulging over the cups of her old bra's. These old bra's had looked large at the time, but were now ridiculed by the sheer mass of Liz's tits. I often found myself standing behind her, with my hands on her belly, where new life was growing and waiting to see the light of day in just a couple of weeks more.

This night, Liz wore nothing but a long, white nightgown, and I was in my boxer shorts. My stiff dick was pressed against the fabric covering Liz's voluptuous ass, and Liz did not object as I raised one hand to cup a breast from under the gown. I had never gotten used to feeling their amazing weight in my hands, almost as heavy as basketballs, although they were, of course, much softer. It still drove me crazy to be so close to Liz. As always, I could smell Liz's excitement before I could tell it from any other bodily sign. Mom's smell, I thought, and squeezed Liz's breast hard. She yelped, but I knew she liked it. I groaned.

We were standing in our bed room, the curtains half open to let the moon light in. Ever since we had found out Liz was pregnant, I had the urgent need to be close to her. We had cancelled many social events with friends just to be together, especially the last two months. To be fair, many of the hours together, I had spent on all fours, sniffing her vagina. I found the changes in her body exciting and interesting, and it felt like they made us become even closer. It was now but a faint memory that I had once not liked the way she looked, and we sometimes giggled at old photographs of Liz with her small breasts and dread locks. Everything was perfect now she looked more like mom.

Then, Liz took control, and stepped away from me to crawl on the large bed we had recently bought. She went down on all fours, perking her large ass toward me. 'Fuck me, Lenny.' she commanded. 'Fuck me like a dog.' The further she was in her pregnancy, the more her libido had grown. Liz told me she had wanted me to fuck her more often because she felt shy about all the changes in her body. Each time I all but ripped her apart, I was proving that I was still hot for her. She needed more and more to be reassured that she was still sexy despite her large belly and all the small ailments that accompany pregnancy. I was only all too glad.

I lifted the night gown over Liz's hips and stood behind her. I kicked off my grey shorts, which piled somewhere in the corner of the room. Growling, I took her hips in my hands and squeezed her fat thighs, holding on tightly, before I rammed my cock inside of her. Since she was pregnant, this was her favorite position, and I enjoyed it immensely too. It still got me to see her ass cheeks wobble and ripple when I was taking her like this, feeling my dick slither in her pussy. I could not help thinking that I was also fucking mom at the same time as I was fucking my wife, and I was soon sniffing and gasping for oxygen at how hot that thought made me. It was like I was cheating by being faithful, which gave the sex a rough edge.

Liz's long hair was sent to wave by my rough hip thrusting. The room was filled with the sound of flesh ramming into flesh, and the wet sounds of my dick in Lizzy's snatch. I held her large belly with one hand, as if I were protecting our child against the roughness of our sex.

'Ah.... fuuuckkk....' Liz yelped, and she tried to look over her shoulder. 'Lenny, we should.... ask your.... mom....'

I nodded. I was already hoping that Liz would take the initiative, although I knew she did it more for me than for herself. I took my dick out of her, and I admired how shiny it was in the moon light with her juices. Then, I walked to the wall of our room and knocked on it. We had put up mom in the room next to us, and she knew our sign by now. It did not take long for her silhouette to appear in the door opening.

It still sent shivers through my entire body, even though we had done this many times already. It was incredible to know that the only reason mom was coming in here to get fucked by me, her only son. It made my balls contract just to see the eagerness in her movements as she strode towards us, and my lips began to tingle in the anticipation of the way she would give me long kiss on my lips.

'Hi, Liz.' mom said in a lush voice. 'Hi, Lenny...'

In the moon light I could admire the way her belly too had swollen, rising to the size of a volley ball already. As she was definitely plumper than Liz, her body looked more in proportion during her pregnancy. Her thick legs looked like they could easily support her and carry her on, and of course, she had already been pregnant once with me, so she had more experience than Liz who just sort of wobbled around.

I was always a bit nervous Liz would get jealous, but once mom was in, there was no holding back for me. Mom was everything I wanted. Liz remained seated on the bed, but mom and I made out standing for a while before we moved towards the bed. The precum oozing from my naked cock had left slimy trails on mom's nightgown, but she did not seem to mind. Once we were seated, mom's hands ran over my body and they soon wrapped around my stiff cock. By now, I had learned to not blow my load immediately, but in the many nights mom and I had spent together, I had often come in the first five minutes. 'Oh, Lenny, you are nice and hard. And your cock is wet. Is that Lizzy's pussy juice?'