The Magic Ring: Breeding Mom

Story Info
If only she had breasts like mom...
21k words
4.51
97.3k
152

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 12/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

----

This is a standalone sequel to my first story ever on this website, The Magic Ring. Although this part has different characters than the first one, the mysteries of that first story will finally be explained...

This chapter contains mom-son incest, lactation, pregnancy, and a wizard. No, sorry: no wizards, just a genie...

----

'A little lower,' Lizzy whimpered. 'No, a little higher.'

'Here?'

'No, that is my asshole.'

'Oh, geez, Liz, sorry.' I pulled back and thrust forward again. 'How about this?'

'Not sure what you are trying to do...'

'Okay, but what if I do this?'

'No, no, no, definitely don't go there... Lenny, are you even hard?'

'Let me check,' I answered as I felt the sweat dripping down my temples. Damn, this was not going well. Was I hard? Well, if anything, it was hard to tell... My legs and groin were completely numb due to the stress that was raging through my body. I might as well have been grinding my hips against the mattress for all I could tell. Why did Lizzy have to put so much pressure on me?

'Hard to tell, Liz. I looks half-hard. Like that vegan sausage we tried last week, remember?'

'Come on, Lenny, get to it! Get on with it, Lenny!' Liz all but yelled in my ear, probably thinking it would spur me on to fuck her.

I tried to 'get to it' by humping my hips haphazardly in different directions, in the hope that I would somehow enter my fiance's ovulating body. Not a chance, I was almost certain my dick was as limp as a dead snail by now.

Okay, so there we were, two twenty-somethings trying to make a baby in a shitty hotel in an equally shitty Midwestern town because in own own shitty house the love-making had made place for tired nights in front of the television on the couch. Somehow we had hoped that a Holiday Inn would be the key to being wild with each other again.

We had been trying to get Lizzy pregnant for more than a year already, and the process had drained the sex of all joy, a bit like all the administration takes the thrill off of being an entrepreneur. The longer it took, the more neurotic Lizzy became, and the more I felt degraded to the level of a tool simply needed to deliver whenever one of her many cycle-tracking apps told her that an ovulation was neigh. I was both relieved and exhausted by the time I would finally ejaculate when Liz told me we would have to do it again.

Okay, that sounds harsh. I loved Lizzy, alright. I loved her to bits. She was my best friend. We laughed together all the time, and she was the only chick I knew who just loved 80s slasher movies as much as I did. She even came up with her own drinking game, where we had to down five shots of vodka each time Jason's mom mowed down another victim in Friday the Thirteenth . As far as our personalities go, we matched like peanut butter and jam.

But here was the tragedy of my life. I did not find my own wife-to-be attractive at all. Lizzy was a petite ginger, flat as a plank in both departments, and she wore her already thick hair in even thicker dreadlocks. Dreadlocks, really? The nu-metal got to her head at some point and it had never left it. Even after Korn had turned geriatric. Well, her face was pretty enough, but to be honest, I always felt a bit as if I was lying in bed with a younger brother when we cuddled and tried to get sexy.

And, man, I liked them thick. I liked a big butt, I loved big breasts - at least I thought I did. Liz and I had got together when we were sixteen, and I had never in my life even touched any boob that was too large to be covered with half the palm of my hand.

'Let's... Give me a break for a moment, Liz.' I sighed, as I rolled off of her on the blanket. This was not going to go anywhere.

'No, Lenny, please... We have to do it today!'

Lizzy rolled on top of me and started to moan loudly, a poor imitation of a cheap porn that was meant to lure me in again. It sounded too fake, and her mouth was so close to my ear that it hurt.

'Liz, stop please.' I pushed her off of me. I needed some space. 'This is enough for tonight, please.'

My phone buzzed on the night stand. I sighed, rolled over, and picked it up. It was mom asking me how our weekend was.

'Who's that?' Liz asked, paranoid. She was so afraid that I would cheat on her these days. I would never. I might have my sexual struggles that sometimes caused me to ogle other, thicker women, but I would never even fantasize about them. I had my honor.

'It's just mom.' I replied, and quickly texted mom some details about the hotel. 'Relax, Liz..'

'I can't believe you are on your phone already.' Liz replied. 'I mean... Let's try it once more?'

With a sigh, I rolled on my side and stared at Liz. There was panic in her eyes, her face looked like a mask under the stress she was having. I put my phone into my bag next to the bag, and I caressed her small face with my warm hands.

'Lizzy, please. It won't work tonight. Relax, baby.' Liz inhaled and exhaled deeply, and remained still. Soon her breathing became less shallow, and I realized she was letting go of this moment.

I went in the bathroom for a glass of water. When I came back, Liz had already turned all the lights off, and she was pretending to be asleep, curled up into a ball under the blanket. I felt horrible, I knew I had let her down. I knew how badly she wanted to have a baby with me. I lay down beside her for a moment and I thought about reaching for her hand. Then, I decided not to and instead tried to fall asleep, but there was no way I would be able to. I felt too awful about letting Liz down again.

I got up, grabbed my bag, which had my phone in it, and went into the bathroom to play some games I had downloaded earlier. I did not want to keep Lizzy up any longer, and it felt good to be alone for a bit.

While I rummaged through my bag, my fingers touched a cold, iron object. What could it be? I could not remember carrying anything of this size around that day. It felt slightly dented, as if it had been treated roughly over the years. Only when I pulled it out, did I think of the oil lamp that we had bought at the bazaar in town that afternoon.

It was a hideous, poorly looking thing, that just screamed "made in China". We had bought it as a Halloween prop from an old geezer, who had only seemed to be too happy to be able to get rid of it. Out of a reflex, I rubbed the lamp with the sleeve of my night shirt.

***

Out of nowhere, the bathroom was sent swirling, as if the building was as light as a plastic bag on heavy gusts of autumn winds, and I soon lost all orientation. Strong gravitational forces pushed me hard against the tile floor, but I had no clue what was up and down anymore. The mirror shook and nearly came off the wall, the windows clattered, and the cupboard doors opened and closed with loud bangs. I heard myself screaming, while I held on tightly to the sink.

As a thick, purplish mist began to waft in from I do not know where, I felt like I had entered the realm of nightmares, and I wished that I had never had the audacity to touch that damned oil lamp. I closed my eyes and prayed to God.

But as sudden as the turmoil had started, it now vanished. After a minute or so of catching my breath, I dared to open one eye, and what I saw drew a tiny, scared squeak from my lips, which resembled the sound a rabbit makes when one steps on its foot.

There was a man in the bathroom. He was dressed sharply in an expensive purple suit, and on his nose were a pair of Rayban sunglasses. A cigarette dangled from the corner of his mouth, James Dean style. He seemed to me to be of Middle Eastern origins, although he could have been Indian too. Wherever he came from, he was not as surprised to see me as I was to see him.

'Are you okay, Len?' Liz screamed, concerned, from the bed room. 'Are you alright?'

I was too baffled to reply. The Indian and / or Middle Eastern man cursed, dropped the cigarette from his mouth, grabbed me by my shirt and shook me. 'Dude, don't make a scene. Just tell her to shut up, and then I will explain everything...'

I was afraid he would choke me if I would not follow his orders, so I squealed: 'It's alright baby. It must be the chicken we ate earlier. I'll be here for a while.'

The man cracked a smile, and he whispered: 'Brilliant. Chicken. Good thinking.' Then he suddenly let go of me, and I landed on the tiles with a smack. 'Chicken, I like that.'

'Ouch'. Rubbing my hurt elbows, I got up. 'Who the fuck are you?' I whispered. 'And what the fuck are you doing in my bathroom?'

The guy picked up his cigarette from the floor and continued smoking, while he pressed his free hand on his left temple. It looked like he was having a head ache. 'Oh, man. I really had hoped that I would have been left to my peace for longer than a mere month.'

'Who are you?' I hissed, trying to stand tall and look intimidating, probably with mixed effects (I was wearing my Super Mario Bro's night shirt, with no trousers).

The man looked at me from top to toes, and I suddenly felt quite naked. 'Well, I am the genie in that nice oil lamp you bought today. Or, to be exact, I am the genie out that oil lamp now, because you just had to rub it...'

My jaw must have dropped to my knees.

'Yes,' he continued, sounding bored. 'I know what you are thinking. Yes, you get your three wishes. Yes, they really come true. No, I am not a wizard. So, please, hurry up and let me get back in there. I have doing this for much too long.'

Then he whispered to himself: 'If this one also wishes for a larger penis, I swear the Gods...'

'T-t-t-three wishes? You are pulling my leg right?'

'No, I am not. I repeat: three wishes. All yours, big boy.' The genie sat down on the side of the bath tub, inhaling deeply and then exhaling smoke that spiraled towards the ceiling. 'So, what can I do you for?'

'Wait, wait...' I whispered. 'You don't look like a genie at all. You look more like a businessman from Qatar or something. Or India. Egypt, perhaps? Sorry, my geography is really bad.'

'Well, originally I suppose I did look more like a genie. I entered this lamp in the year 1022, after an unhappy incident in the Yemen desert. Don't ask. So, yeah, I had a turban and everything for centuries. People loved it, man. Especially in the eighteenth century the Germans went crazy for me. Orientalist sons of bitches.'

'Are you that old?' I asked, leaning on the sink for support. It all was a bit much.

'Yeah. I am. A thousand years this year. 2022 is a special one for me. But I am keeping up with the age. I have even installed TikTok to kill some time while I was waiting for the previous person to fulfill his three wishes. I can't say it makes me feel like we have come a long way as humanity over those past thousand years, but some of those dances are pretty damn funny. That, I have to admit.'

'So, what happened to your turban?'

The man shook off the ash from his cigarette. 'The turban had to go. The world has not become a nicer place. Especially here in the States. After 9/11 people freaked out when all of a sudden an Arab in a turban appeared in their bed rooms. They thought the terrorists were taking over. I can't tell you how many times I have been punched in the face by, excuse my French, fucking racists who got a hold of this lamp. And the worse thing is that I still had to do their bidding afterwards. It's a bit better these days, but I figured that the businessman-from-Qatar suits these times better. Especially with the recent world cup and all.'

We suddenly heard the noise of the door knob of the bathroom being pressed down.

'O, fuck me.' The man sighed and crawled in the bathtub, and he beckoned me to close the shower curtain. 'Hide me, quick!'

'Hide you?' I whispered as I closed the curtain for him. 'Can't you do a spell or something?'

He peaked around the curtain, looking quite displeased. 'I... am... not... a... fucking.... wizard...! Of course, I can't do spells. All I can do, all I have been doing for thousand years, is granting the wishes of poor suckers like you. Now, chase her away, quick.' The curtain closed again.

'Are you okay, Lenny?' Lizzy asked through the door, which I had locked the moment the genie had mentioned the three wishes. 'Whom are you talking to?'

'No one, baby.' I answered. 'It's just the game I am playing. I'll be right there, okay, sweetie?'

I listened for a moment until I was sure she had shuffled her way back to the king sized bed, which was the only good thing in this cheap hotel room.

'You can get out.' I said to the genie.

It was hilarious to see him crawl out of the tub in his three piece suit.

'Okay,' he continued. 'So, first, I am not a wizard. All I can do is grant you three wishes. Then I'm out again.'

'What are the rules?' I asked as I started to ponder what I would wish for.

'Rules?' the man asked, slightly more wary than seemed justified, as if he was holding something back.

'Yeah, like, can I wish for anything at all?'

'Nope. Well, I used to give people the ability to wish whatever they could come up with. But I have had to scrap that rule, orders from the Big Chef above, as some idiots have wished for disastrous things. You have your buddy president Roosevelt to thank for that. Two wishes for two atom bombs. The third one for a bigger dick. Can you believe the guy?'

'Oh, wow.'

'Now, the new rule is that you can only wish for what you have actually seen with your own two eyes to avoid further mass destruction.'

'Fair enough.' I had to ponder over my options for a while. A new car? A bigger dick? A hotter girlfriend? Or... why not have them all? 'Other question: can I use one wish to wish for an infinite number of wishes, then?'

'Fuck!' the man yelled much loudly. Then, remembering that Liz was in the other room, he repeated a very soft, long drawn 'Fuck....'

'What? Are you okay?' I asked, worried.

'You fucking smart pants. After Aladin, not many people have tried this oldie, but I am obliged to say that, yes, you can ask for infinite wishes. Which means that I will be stuck with you to infinity. Hallelujah.'

'Really, I can ask for infinite wishes? Who has made these rules?' I wondered.

'I did.' The man said, smacking his face with his flat palm. 'I did when I became a genie in that blasted Yemen desert on that frightful day. I simply forgot to add any limiting conditions to my powers, which I have been regretting every day since then. Imagine having to help Rasputin wish away the underwear of every single lady in Russian court, one after another, year in year out. Those were some very long years.'

'My first wish will be infinite wishes!' I was getting excited.

'Wish granted.' The man waved his right hand, and a sorry spurt of sparkles farted out from under the nail of his index finger. We stared at the sparks in silence as they glittered on the bathroom floor. 'Yeah, sorry. This trick was very impressive in the 11th century.' the genie apologized after a while. 'Today it just looks petty. I cannot change it. Just ignore it.'

'Don't worry.' I said and shrugged my shoulders.

'Thanks. Well, infinite wishes, then. Gee, I wonder what you are going to do with them... But for the sake of my mental health, please give me some resolutive conditions to set me free at some point.'

'How about when I am perfectly happy?' I replied with my head already spinning due to all the amazing plans I could realize. 'That sounds like a great condition to me.'

'Agreed.' The genie said, although not very enthusiastically. 'Agreed, so when you are perfectly happy, I can go back into my lamp. So, please wish well and become happy soon. I long to be back in my lamp, as I had just installed a really nice hookah lounge with unbelievably great speakers. Kendrick Lamar's new album sounds insane over that sub woofer.'

'Okay, I have my second wish ready.' I said, not really listening to what the genie was rambling on about. 'I want Lizzy to have bigger breasts. And I also want those dreadlocks gone.'

'Good choice.'

'What the dread locks or the tits?'

'Both.'

'But how can you tell, you have not even seen her. Or can you see through doors with your magic powers?'

'No, I am not a wizard, remember. It's a no-brainer though. Dreadlocks are so zeroes. And bigger breasts? I salute you, my friend. Who doesn't like them big? Wishes granted, by the way.' Another shot of sparks spurted lamely out of the genie's fingers. We decided to ignore the sorry display. 'Anything else?'

'Can I have a bigger dick?'

'What, why? Not again... And dude, you already seem quite hung.'

'You been checking me out?'

'That's not what I.... It's sort of hard to ignore when you are in your shorts like this, sorry.' The man lit another cigarette and pressed his temple again. 'Okay, a bigger dick? Could you be any more original? Literally every guy since the bishop of Mondoñedo has wished for the same. That's been nine centuries of making dicks grow. I just wished you guys would be a little bit more self confident. It really doesn't matter that much, you know, for the ladies. But, oh, well, a bigger cock, are you sure?'

'Just half an inch.'

'Well, you won't win the originality award, but... Wish granted.' Sparkles.

I immediately felt how my cock grew, stretching my already tight shorts further. 'Fuck, you really control this magic.' I said, groping my enlarged dick. 'You wizard of cocks...'

'It's not magic, it's just a wish. And I am no wizard. And... was that supposed to be a Wizard of Oz pun? Wizard of cocks, really? My God, these are going to be some tiresome years. Now, go back to your lady, I'll sneak past her and hang out in the lobby 'till tomorrow. I really need a drink...'

'Can't you just fly off on your magic carpet or make yourself disappear?'

'I am not a wiz-... Oh, you got me again. Very funny. No, shamefully, I just need to tag around the person whose wishes I need to fulfill. So you better start thinking about a place to hide me when we are home. Anyway, see you tomorrow.'

The genie crawled over the floor of the bed room like a marine soldier on training, silently opened the door and left me and Lizzy alone. I had to stay in the bathroom for a while to let it all sink in. Yes, and admittedly also to play with my new, larger, perfectly sized cock. Don't act surprised - you would do the same.

***

Lizzy was snoring loudly. I felt a bit bad about having the genie modify her body. I had not even stopped a second to think about all the ethical questions this situation was raising. 'But still,' a voice in my head went, 'just imagine if your wish would really have come true...' Lust and shame combated in my head when I crept in bed besides Lizzy.

Lizzy rubbed her eyes and stretched her arms when she felt my body heat close to her, while my hands were already exploring her tummy. I immediately felt that her shirt, which had hung loosely around her body yesterday, was now stretched taut by her two breasts, which had grown to incredible proportions. My hand froze when I touched them from under her shirt.

'Lizz...' I began. 'Y-y-y-our chest...'

Lizzy, yawning, lazily grabbed my hands and placed them firmly on her breasts, which were more than ten times the sizes of the lumps that had hung there only an hour ago. She moved my hands to maul her tits seductively. 'Why, Lenny? Are you still not used to these?'

My heart was sent racing through my entire body, and a familiar tingling started to creep up and down my spine. My goodness, had the genie's magic actually worked?

'S-s-show them to me, Lizzy....' I said, more formally than I had intended due to the nerves. 'Fuck, they are large.'

'Don't act so surprised, silly.' She sat up and switched on a light. Her hair was undone, but it was beautiful. In lively curves it flowed over her shoulders, like scarlet red waterfalls of free flowing water in the autumn sun. Gone were the dams and slews of dreadlocks. Gone was the smell of dead rat that had always accompanied Liz. Even from here I smelled the sweet perfume of shampoo wafting in my direction. Before I realized what was happening, Liz smiled and with two hands pulled her shirt over her head.