The Magic Ring: Breeding Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Mommy, yes!' I yelped.

Mom moved as fast as she could now, milking me as I had milked her before. With each thrust of her hips she grunted softly.

'I need your seed, Lenny.' She whispered. I looked up. Her green eyes were wide open. Her blond hair was disheveled and sweat was running in streams over her shoulders and breasts. She was giving me all she had. 'You are in me, give me everything. Give mommy everything she needs.'

I now placed my hands on her large ass, feeling it wobble under all her efforts to drain me. 'I will come, mommy! I am going to fill you up!'

The bed creaked under the force with which my own mother was trying to make me erupt.

'Open your mouth.' She said suddenly. I obeyed without thinking. Mom brought her face closer to mine and opened hers as well, which hovered about nine inches above my face. Then she started to drool, as a new wave of shakes and trembling ran over her body. She was indeed still coming, and she let her drool run from her lips in a long thread to my mouth. I gladly received and swallowed mommy's spit as she kept on coming. It was warm and tasted of her.

Then mom suddenly slowed down and started to make longer thrusts, moving her hips up as far as she could in this position to then slam down on me again. I whimpered each time her ass smacked down on my balls. Her breasts swung heavily when she leaned forwards to place her hands flat on my chest, her painted nails contrasted with my pale skin. Mom then changed her movements from up and down to sliding backwards and forwards. Our pubic mounds were joined together, and I felt how mom mashed her clitoris against me. Her nails dug into my skin once again. So much juice escaped from mom's pussy that it created a slippery layer of hair and sweat and precum between us, over which mom was slithering her snatch.

I felt that I could not hold it any more. 'I... am... coming...'

Mom slowed down even further.She was now teasing my dick by going as slow as she could.

'Do you want to fill me, baby?' She kept staring at me as she said it. 'Grab my tits, baby.'

I grabbed her boobs, and I closed my eyes for a moment to feel how mom was taking my dick inside of her inch by inch. Her muscles seemed to be massaging my cock as it slid deeper into her womb. I pinched mom's nipples, which made a load moan escape from her lips.

'Fill mommy. Fill mommy with your seed, Lenny.'

When her pussy had finally swallowed my dick whole again, I could not withhold. I started to thrust my pelvis up and down as fast as I could. Mom was sent over the edge once again by this, and when she moaned out of control, she sounded almost like the female version of Pavarotti.

All my seed was sent into the hole that had once birthed me. Mommy's pussy eagerly sucked up all my juices, and I could feel a huge quantity shoot out of me in many ropes. My pelvis was sent rocking in spastic jerks, and I heard mom laugh endeared at how ecstatic I was looking, my face was probably contorted and I was biting my lower lip.

My cum was so much that a large part of my load ran out of mom immediately in a little rivulet over my ball sack and onto the mattress. We stayed like this for a while, and I caressed mom's ass softly while we both came to our sense again.

Then we kissed again, and again, mom leaning forward, keeping my dick inside of her, her large nipples brushing over my chest. We remained like this for at least a quarter of an hour.

Then I heard Liz clear her throat. She was sitting on the edge of the bed, looking defeated. 'I... am sorry, babe.' I managed to say. 'I didn't think I would come already.'

'Oh.' Liz said. 'It's alright. It really is.'

Mom got off of me, my dick was released from her body with a load plop. More semen spilled out of her.

'Liz.' Mom began. 'I am sorry for stealing Lenny from you this time. I was coming so hard that I did not know what I was doing.'

It was a lame excuse, and we all knew it. Mom just could not resist me, and I had a hard time believing she was really sorry.

'Let me make it up to you, Liz...' Mom continued. 'Come here...'

While I remained in my horizontal position, coming to my senses, I watched as mom and Liz performed oral sex on one another. Liz ate out my cum from mom's snatch, and soon had an orgasm as mom licked her between her legs. It was a crazy sight, to see these two pregnant woman give in to one another like this.

'I believe...' I whispered to myself. 'That all is as it should be. I believe that I am finally, truly happy.'

I heard the genie yell in excitement in his room. Only then did I remember the condition that would set him free. My happiness had ended our pact, and I would wish no more. Then again, what did I have to wish for, I wondered. My two women crept up to each side of me, having satisfied all their desires, and I fell asleep between the loves of my life.

***

'This is it, then.' The genie said, when I came into his room late at night, after three more orgasms in my mom.

I sat down on the bed, my knees being weak due to all that fucking. 'I guess so, genie. I feel so fucking great.'

The genie stood before me and took my hand in his, shaking it. 'You did all this faster than I could have imagined, boy. You have become perfectly happy in less than a year. That is faster than most people I have seen, whose wishes actually caused their distress.'

'I was afraid mine would do so too.' I replied. 'But I guess that last wishes secured the conditions for my happiness.'

'Ah, yes. You wishing that your mom would remain attracted to you after she had received your child was smart. Otherwise the spell might have worn off after she had become pregnant.'

'I am also happy that I could wish that Liz and mom would at least bear each other's presence and would be open to threesomes.'

'Yeah, you were right that they both had this secret desire, even before any of your wishes. You spotted that well, which is why you could wish for it.'

'You have given me so much, genie...' I replied. 'My whole life consists of fucking the most beautiful women on earth...'

The genie was fumbling his pockets, looking for a cigarette. 'Kid, don't sweat it. Do you still have your cum-refill device?'

I took the tiny snow globe from my pocket and showed it to the genie. We had crafted this snow globe in such a way that my ball sack would be filled with semen again if I would shake it. It was slightly against the rules, but the genie had bargained for this one with the Big Chef so that I would not have to disturb him five times a day to fill my balls again as I had done before.

'Good. Don't lose it, otherwise you'll have a hard time pleasing those nympho's out there.' The genie had found his cigarette and lit it.

'Genie...' I began. 'I must say that...'

'What is it, boy?'

'... you are even cooler than a wizard. You have given me such a steady base for happiness in my life...'

'Fuck Harry Potter.' The genie agreed. 'Now, I am off. This is the end of the road for us. And I think you need to go back to your women, they will probably crave for you once again. Adios, amigo...'

A purple mist filled the room, and before I realized what was happening, the genie had gone back in his lamp. I was almost sure that I could hear a Kendrick Lamar song pumping when I placed my ear against it.

***

So, this is how my story ends. The genie was back in his lamp, and I figured that as this lamp had brought me such happiness, that I would give it to a thrift shop nearby. I hoped that it would bring someone else such great pleasures as it had done to me.

I missed the genie for some weeks. He had known me like few other human beings, and he had been the one who had set the mechanism into working that had led me to where I was now. After months, however, I started to realize how much cooler it would have been if the genie had actually been able to perform magic, that is, if he had been a wizard. Sure, I had gotten all my wishes, but I had not gone to Hogwarts, which might have been even better than fucking my mother.

I am kidding of course. I enjoy riding my mother much more than I would ever enjoy riding a flying broom stick, and I am sure that my mother enjoys riding my dick much more than all the broom sticks in the world.

As the years flew by, we grew into a nice and happy family. All our children were born in good health. Due to some kind of afterglow of my wishes, no one around us asked any questions about our family situation. That is, our kids could grow up like regular kids, for which I am really happy.

Liz has never grown jealous of mom, even though it has become apparent that sexually mom and I match like no one else on earth. We still make love every night, Liz joining us from time to time. Still, she seems to have accepted that mom's pussy is all I really crave for.

However, my love for Liz has deepened as well. She is so good with our children, and she has a practical wisdom in which she even outshines mom. Mom accepts that Liz and I sometimes go out with the kids together to have some kind of relation between just the two of us. We enjoy holidays and camping with the children, and I admire how Liz always knows how to turn these trips into true adventures for the little ones. This way, our love triangle balances out nicely, and it has been working great for years.

I wonder, whether I would have ever dared to guess what would have happened if I had let go of my inhibitions as I have. Life has become more than it ever was, more than I believed it could be. Without the genie I would have never known what I was craving for, I would not have had the courage to face it.

Bless that genie!

The end.

***

Do you, dear reader, face your desires? Are you brave enough to admit where they would lead you, if reality could bend to the force of your wishes?