The Magician Pt. 02

Story Info
Alex goes to NYC and has a new girl and tops a jock.
12k words
4.07
5k
4

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 09/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't sleep that much with magic, generally I don't need as much as other people with healing magic and doing meditations to grow and control my power.

And there are spells I learned in my reality that compress dreaming time and other important health factors.

I still need rest but it's not the same as like other people.

And add in the magic on my bed.

I can get four hours and it's the same as eight but better because the spells give me better quality sleep.

Which is 20 hours to do things.

Which is usually funnelled into late night casting work at the shop and the garage building my stocks up.

Some is actual spell works I create for use now or later.

Like casting forget me charms on old houses and properties and things I'm looking to buy so I make it so it just never sticks in people's heads even if they're in real estate.

Not that it's a thing, loads of places need work to just make them cleared lots.

The rest is my part time job at the park and my store.

And have even had time once or twice for boating.

I was slowly getting ready for NYC's Con coming up and I didn't expect some things to happen.

Like Shawn Myatt.

Shawn had graduated and he was older than me and he was this pretty great looking blonde jock guy that was perfect for lifeguarding.

He was center court on our basketball team and was a really friendly guy,

Nice to everyone and a lightweight dater,

I liked working with Shawn. He was one of those guys you didn't need to babysit or do their work for them.

We usually do training swims for lifeguard stuff or we're in the water for whatever other reason and at the end of our shift we usually shower.

I had gotten undressed and had accidentally walked in on Shawn as he finished and came out.

He freaked out and covered a really, really tiny cock.

"Alex!"

"Whoa, sorry, sorry Shawn."

He was covering himself down there kind of like a girl and was staring at my long naked cock.

"Holy shit, is that real?"

I laughed. "Yeah it's real."

It was spur of the moment and I hit him with a charm spell.

"It's huge."

I stepped into the stall. "Go ahead check it out."

He looked panicked and was blushing so hard as he wrapped his hand or tried to around my cock.

"I...I...mine... mine doesn't work right."

I reached over and touched his cock and scanned it.

There were blood flow issues and things were a mess, it was so small because it wasn't getting enough blood to develop right.

I fondle him as he's stroking me. "So this is why you never seriously dated?"

He nodded, crying. "It's small but I've never got it to do the hard porn thing...oh...oh...oh..."

I had re-wired some of the blood vessels and healed them and then Shawn was getting his first hard on in his life.

I used magic to push his body to make more sperm until he's almost bursting and I increased the force, the duration of his squirts and when he cums he nearly falls as his hips buck and he cried out and shoots thick heavy ropes cumming hard his first time.

I held him up, pressed him to the wall of the stall and kissed him.

He gave over to the kissing looking dazed and panting crying tears and I pushed the charm some more.

"Turn around, turn the water on."

He did and I rubbed his lower back and then used the same clean and lube spell that I used on Nancy and I guided and pushed my cock into his tight, tight virgin ass and he whimpered and cried.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck."

I pumped just part of my inside and finding his guy spot, his prostate and pushed magic into it spiking the pleasure and I mini-fucked him like that until her was panting and hard again with no hands on his cock and he was gasping and laughing and crying as I fucked him to cumming.

"Alex, Alex, Alex I'm cumming you're making me cum!"

His knees buckled and I caught him but used that to sink him all the way onto my huge cock.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck oh god!"

I held him and kissed his neck. "I like you Shawn, you're hot but you're actually a pretty nice person. I'm glad I'm your first and that I'm making you cum."

"Alex...oh god, I never thought, I didn't think I was gay."

I started holding him and fucking him.

"You can just be Bi too Shawn, You're my first guy too. And damn you really feel blissful around my cock."

He groaned. "Rrr really?"

"Yeah really, come home with me tonight and no shame, no fear, no bullshit we can explore this."

He nodded.

And I pulled out.

"Let's shower and go."

He nodded and we quickly showered again and he got in my truck not needing his car because he usually jogs to work. He was still shaking and crying and staring at me.

"I've, I've never... they said it wasn't possible."

I looked at him. "I've a magic cock."

He blushed and smiled as we pulled into my place. "Yeah, yeah and I don't care, it... you feel great inside me Alex."

He leaned over and awkwardly kissed me and stared me in the eyes.

"Please, can we please be together tonight?"

I kissed him and we do some decently hot kissing and get out of my truck and into the house still kissing and taking off clothes all the way to the bedroom.

Shawn got on my bed and he took my cock in both hands and stroked me hard and started sucking my dick.

He was totally new to it and at the same time he was an eager hot wet mouth.

I played with his hair and moaned and groaned. "Oh Shawn, oh wow, my sexy pretty boy you were made for this."

I pushed magic into him right through me cock and make him like the feeling of cock in his mouth, the taste, the smell and the whole erotic kink of crossing that line and sucking dick.

I rocked my hips a little, groaning and moaning and told him. "I'm going to cum, you're so good, fuck...Shawn, fuck you're making me cum."

I came in his mouth and pushed the instinct and desire to swallow and that it tasted right, it tasted amazing and like more.

I push energy into that sense of accomplishment.

It's important that he feels good about sucking dick.

And he sucks me until there's no more and I move him further up on the bed and kiss with him and do another lube casting and guided my cock into his really tight ass again.

He was so horned up his little three inch cock was hard until I sank into him and he spurted cum.

"Oooooh.... Oh Alex, oh god."

This time I sank in, all the way inside of him until I bottomed out and stretched him wide and I stopped and I kissed him. Really kissed him sort of pulled in because I can feel how touch starved he was.

That when he thought that intimacy was never going to happen he unconsciously pulled away from contact even when he tried dating.

I push energy, the feeling of me, of with someone, finally and that he's good enough into that touch starved scared lifelong hole he has inside.

"You are so tight, and hot and you feel so amazing Shawn."

I fucked him slowly steady, treat him well but letting the magic and a little charm sink in and making it really impact that this was cock inside him, huge cock, feeling this amazing, as thick as his wrist and as long as his forearm cock.

I push power into the pleasure centers and nerves and I fuck his guy spot, his pleasure bump spiking that over and over and over with power until he came again and again and ended up running out of cum as I still took him into that sissy thing were they can cum from just assfucking even when they have no cum.

He cried out in so much pleasure, so sweetly and that whole breaking in a true virgin.

I pushed energy into him being a sub, a bottom with each time he cums and I push energy into my cum so he really feels me cumming and pumping inside of him.

I fucked his pleasure spot until he cried out and went over the edge and cumming them switched it up to these long full cocked deeply inside of him strokes.

I pushed magic so this felt right for him, good, really good, happy.

It's so good fucking someone that is happy about it.

I settled into a good rhythm of all those things and kissed with him, held him tight especially as we came.

We crashed after and napped and with the spells on the bed we woke and I took him over the edge again and filled him with another load of cum.

I slept for a while then drifted in Shawn's dreams and when I woke I did some healing magic on him and a push of positive vibes into his sleep before using the bathroom and slipping back into bed.

And then into his head.

His condition really hurt him like once he hit puberty he wasn't like the rest of us like that and the doctors said it was too complex to fix.

It's not like he had plans but that small dick had weight, damage, real life consequences in life that were pretty shitty and cruel.

He was great at sports but he never took his scholarships because of teams and locker rooms and just piles of fear and hurt.

I pushed that the dating crisis is answered and that a cock isn't needed for him to have a life and relationships and that he'd make a good boyfriend for any guy or girl.

I slept some more and woke up with Shawn sucking my cock and I let him, I adjusted the pillows and got comfortable making him smile as he sucked my cock and then I ran my fingers through his hair and played with it and said. "Hot, Sexy, Sweet, Kind, Deep, Handsome...." To him as his mouth and head bobbed up and down my cock like a mantra and pushed some power so the positives sank into his brain instead of the bad things.

And I powered all those positives about him sucking dick again too.

When I came he sweetly drank and savored every drop and I stayed hard and I looked him in the eyes as he straddled me and cried out in pleasure as he sank himself down, down, down on my giant cock and he happy-shock-sobbed as he bottomed out and it was so hot and erotic that his cocklette spurted out cum.

He rode me after that desperately, getting to the point of worked up and wanting it hard and deep like all his testosterone and sex longings finally had a release point and I fucked him hard until he was screaming into my pillows and I could feel him get exhausted by it and his aura trembling in shock but in a good way.

I let him pass out again and I made breakfast with a little bit of steak, toast with a runny egg, granola with yoghurt and a coffee based smoothie for each of us.

I woke him, lent him some clothes and we ate.

He looked surprised. "You cooked?"

"I cooked, you're worth making breakfast for Shawn."

"I am?"

"Definitely."

"Are we dating now?"

"If you want, I'm not scared of this."

"Can we... can we take it slow? Like on the quiet side. I have a lot to process now."

"Absolutely, and if you find someone else that'll say yes, go fo it. You missed out already."

"What about girls? I think you're right, I think as much as this was amazing I think I still like women."

"Nothing wrong with being Bi. Maybe find a girl that likes to use strap ons or toys, you can still be her boyfriend even if she's a top in bed. I'd actually try looking online."

"On the computer?"

"Yeah, there's dating sites there."

.........................................It turned out taking it slow meant three more times while he was over and then us getting in this pattern of showing up really early at work at the lake so I could fuck Shawn in the showers and he could suck my dick.

And there were a few people that noticed, were spying on us so I attacked a little fantasy charm on them so the dreamed about it, dreamed about me fucking them.

Charmed that image of my hard cock in their heads.

Dreaming of it, wanting it, wanting to be Shawn.

Or at least his ass.

And when I wasn't working at the lake or home I was getting the most out of my boat. And even when I was boating it was more than fucking around.

I was collecting sea shells and beach glass magically and kept them for the shop and as things to make miniatures and figurines with and just having a good time with some of it before going back to school.

I stopped a few times in a few of the little towns and places down on the water just looking, getting lunch and other things and looking around and getting and being seen plus at one I scored some old comics that were going for cheap at the local thrift store and a whole pile of good vinyl that was just trashed and not worth anything as is.

But with magic repairs would bring me loads of cash.

And sand.

I bought a bunch of big plastic totes and I pull out sand and dry it out and up the salt content in it so it's ready for this winter.

Then I leased a dock area for the next two months leaving my boat there.

I left the keys with Grandpa and I got ready and headed down to New York again for the convention there again.

It was while I was working on my trip and the park when I encountered Paula Casey.

Paula Casey had already graduated and was even out of community college and working at one of the salons in town.

Paula was a tall woman about five ten and was semi heavy set with a big butt and very large breasts but both fit her weight, she wasn't some small girl. She was a Casey and the whole family was built big and tall.

Paula was a looker in her own way, decent looking, great cat-like eyes and sandy blonde hair and knew how to look good, and she was confident socially and sexually. She had if rumors could be believed lots of sexual experience.

And I had just finished adding a little compost and some cedar chips around some of the trees for the park when I noticed Paula checking me out in the morning. It's the end of summer so it's the start of getting things ready for fall.

She was listening to her headphones and tanning most of the day with friends in that quiet group of girls hanging out on their days out to be cool and seen.

I felt her looking, her and some of her friends but definitely her the most.

I threw a few new charm spells her way with increasing her notice me factor and then worked out a travelling charm spell to notice parts of my body, ass, crotch, legs, arms, my abs.

It's not a whole whammy dazed charm but more like a pull of her awareness towards those areas and a little push towards positive feelings.

And I played with that as I did things and as the day got hotter, I was getting "Hotter."

Paula was getting more aroused and had went for a couple of swims to cool off in more than one thing.

She actually hung around until I finished and the evening shift guys came on. I go for a swim usually swimming out to the floats and then do laps between the two on each furthest end.

They're for the salt/anti-leech bags that reduce the leeches in the swimming area and it keeps swimmers out of the way of the boats and canoes and power stuff.

I like to do my laps at the end and use it to work out. Back and forth between those end floats 25 times is a mile. I do two miles each time I do this and boost my metabolism to have energy and burn fat and push energy and healing to my muscles for power and speed but also growth and healing so I really get exercise from this.

It's why I'm very cut and have the muscle I do.

I finished and swam to the dock and was resting by the ladder up when she swam over.

"You looked good out there Alex, fast."

"Thanks, I am a lifeguard here so it's a good idea to be fast and build endurance. If something happens and another person needs help then I'd like to have the strength to do it."

"Makes sense but do the other lifeguards do that?"

"Most do, maybe not as much as me but I like swimming and the work out."

She looked me over deep flirt like. "You do... definitely work out, you must have great endurance."

And she swam over with a really intentional deep and flirty look. And she reached out touching my shoulders, sliding her touch to feel my chest, arms. "Alex you're not seeing anyone right?"

"Not yet?"

"How about I come over?"

"Right now? I am off." I gave her a smile as I looked her in the eyes.

"Yeah right now, no strings?"

"Just sex and a good time?"

She smiled. "I'm good with that."

"Let's go."

We climbed out together and I got my things and she talked to her friends and I went over and carried her beach bag for her and had the truck pulled up and opened the door for her.

She liked both and she just sort of added that to her confidence.

Yeah I liked that.

She had me stop at the grocery store and she got a couple of six packs and I grabbed some fresh pasta some mushroom ravioli and lasagna sheets and a smoothie in a carton and salad stuff, real mushrooms and some Ben and Jerry's ice cream. I get some good quality coffee too the grind your own.

She looked at me and grinned and we went to my house and I let her in and we put the groceries and the beers away and then I kissed her.

"Let's go shower the lake off and have some fun before supper."

She was surprised but went with the kiss.

I smiled at the end of the kiss and I picked her up like she was nothing and carried her upstairs making her laugh in surprise but she went through other feelings as I kissed her sort of necking with as I carried her up and didn't have a little bit of a problem.

Like she was a smaller girl.

Like I was treating her like a smaller girl.

All the way upstairs and to my bedroom and I stopped and turned my stereo on and one of my cd mixes and then into the bathroom getting naked.

Paula has nice breasts, great big F cups and she's still in her twenties so really great, nice firmness and give and big areolas and nice thick nipples that were begging for attention.

Which I gave pushing good feelings and increased pleasure through the nerves of her breasts.

"Oh, oh damn Alex, that feels great."

I caressed, squeezed, rubbed her nipples between my thumb and forefinger as we kissed and she shivered in pleasure as we kissed and she ran her hands over my body and then she fondled my cock and gasped.

"Holy fuck it is real."

I chuckled. "It's real?"

"Alex there's been rumors you were hung, but holy shit."

"So, it's going to be fun tonight right?"

She laughed and started stroking my cock. "It might kill me but I'll die happy."

We kissed again and got in the shower and washed each other getting into the suds, the slickness, I loved washing those great tits, getting her moaning and gasping as I really payed attention to her nipples as I was pressed into her, from behind, one hand on her breasts and the other rubbing her pussy until she came.

Then alternating hands and I fingered her until she came again.

And when she was resting catching her breath and hanging onto the in shower handles I sank my cock into her dripping pussy from behind and she whined and groaned as it was an instantly full and tight fit.

"Oh...oh... oooooooooh fuck, fuck, fuck, big, goddam such a huge cock Alex..."

Paula shivered and shuddered as I pushed into her and with it I pushed magic into her feelings of awe, kink, need, feed her desires and physically I pushed power into her pleasure centers and started fucking her.

She cried out, screamed even in this good raw animal way and she settled into those deep sex groan grunts with my strokes and longer moans as I played with her breasts and nipples and pulled on them in time with my fucking and she'd moan long and low where the pleasure from her breasts got her off.

She'd get frantic and beg for me to... "I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cun again, harder, harder, harderrrrrrrr Alex!!!"

I came too as she got off from me fucking her and her insides gripped my perfectly and spasmed with a powerful orgasm.

I stayed inside of her as I titty massaged and nipple pulled her to another orgasm and she was spent and I held her as we rinsed off and I washed her out with the shower nozzle and then carried her to the bed as I kissed her.

"Food or sex?"

"Nap? Then figure it out?" She suggested and we took a nap together and I used magic to replay our sex memories in her head and stitch them in magically so she'll not forget that first bit.