The Magician Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Plus a couple of them remembered me from last time.

We really only paid like half of what we had with us and nothing on the booze and smokes.

We dropped everyone off with groceries and their bags and we'll do pays in two days at my place. Everyone is happy and at the same time worn out.

Paula and I call our families to meet us at my place and we divide all their stuff there with them coming to pick things up and everyone's in a great mood especially since we had all the clothes and food and booze and smokes. It changes things when you can fill deep freezers through your family with frozen hams, chickens, bacon, big Vermont cans of maple syrup and canned goods plus new winter clothes, things for school, flats of juice and pop and cheap but named brand coffee.

And when you can look at your family and they don't have to buy that stuff and keep that money in their pockets?

And I was looking really good to Paula's family.

We're not more than what we are but that's enough for us at least and we call it a night.

Together, because there's a lot of stuff to do tomorrow. I freezer and fridge the stuff we need to and we have a double family bbq get together because our families want to know things about the trip and it was steaks and burgers and drinks and talking until we got them to go home.

Which was easy as Paula fell asleep after a few drinks and I scooped her up and carried her upstairs like she weighed nothing and that got looks.

And the mom's and grandma's got everyone's asses moving then.

The next day was pretty much trip accounting and I called mine over and we got serious from the start and Paula signed on with him too and we went through the very decent amount of money and tips and things for the pays and the whole seniors hair and care charity thing and getting that made on books and paper plus more plans on talk and student workers/training things and more.

We invited town friends over for some things we bought for them and some cousin relatives that we liked and some that needed it too like my mother's Sister Sandra. My dad picked her up and she lives three towns over but she's white trash broke. A nice lady but multiple kids with multiple deadbeat dads and her oldest still at home both of those girls with kids and mystery baby daddies.

What I got wasn't much, but it'd make a dent for now.

And I had Nancy's dad come over for a couple of bottles and a ham, and bacon and a few things because we're still pretty friendly.

We're able to pay our people full wages on 12 hour shifts and neither of us charge them for the things we bought for them and we had a great chunk of money each after all the bills were paid, and the accountant.

Then it's appointments to the bank and I make appointments with the school before I go back to classes.

It ended up being charm spells and talking things over with the Principle and the Vice and different teachers to take the resources and funds but in the end. 4H farming gets five hundred dollars for club stuff, Army Cadets a thousand dollars, and most of those were donations, two hundred dollars for the Library plus loads of books I brought and the games room and club gets new games and two hundred dollars plus new cookware and ingredients for Cooking/Home Ect and new tools in the boxes for woodshop and metal shop. Plus some donated seasonal decorations for the school.

Paula and I meet for the payouts and things for the staff and then we break up.