The Magician Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girls and the charms brought a lot of people over especially men and vendor guys and they brought a lot of goodwill and free stuff from their stalls.

I could feel the girls' minds get not just blown but expanded and I gave that feeling they were getting and pushed it, making that wonder and discovery and interest live longer and stronger and I stitched that into their memories. As well as the accomplishment, they got out of home, they got to NYC, they're doing all of this.

I want that to not just sink in but be a source of strength for all of them.

It's literally more than three quarters of the people home in my old reality ever did.

In the just before supper hours we have enough time for breaks, and switching out goods and walking around and touring the other stalls ourselves.

We're having a really good time and Paula was really busy with as many cuts and looks as she and her stylists could do and I brought them drinks and snacks as they were not slowing down with more and more wanting fantasy or sci-fi looks and were getting pictures and everyone was really satisfied.

I didn't do anything magical with the customers as some were so happy they cried.

Paula and the girls I gave an energy boost to, a bit of second and third wind.

I stopped her at ten hours so there were two hours to clean up and pack away but to tour the floor ourselves.

By nine at night we were packed up enough to be secured and we went and just enjoyed ourselves and we went back to the hotel ordered some really recommended NYC pizza and we hung out talked the girls let out all the excitement and talking and just super excited and Paula and I left about an hour in and we did a quick work out and then we had slow building to intense sex in the shower and on the counter and it was burning off all the day and adrenaline and after some more cleaning up we crashed after I set alarms backed by magic.

I casted the long slow spell to enhance her some more, just little bits at a time but real and forever. And I go through her memories and feeling boosting the feelings, the confidence, the not just feeling of accomplishment but the full effect to a person of doing something big and doing it right. I stitched in the good happy kind memories.

After that I astrally drift and feel the girls out since they're asleep and I'm in a lot of dreams and sex fantasies. The non sex ones are more interesting because they're all relationship what-if sort of things.

I steered their dreams to the events of the day and I pushed and boosted their positive experiences and feelings and their pride in doing a good job, being here, getting all this way and doing this. And I stitched it into their permanent memories. Knowing you did and can do good work is important.

I casted an illusion spell on the front desk girl on the back shift to have her think she talked to me to get good bagels and fixings and coffee ready for us by seven and added to my bill from a good local place and then crashed.

I woke Paula by eating her out and fingering all her right spots until she woke up arching her back and cumming hard then it was more hard fast intense sex and then a fast shower.

We got the bagel and coffee call as we were getting ready to hit the gym so we got those. The girls had real ordered and fresh baked NYC bagels from an actual bagel place and there were sides and I'll admit they were really amazing.

We still hit the gym and we all worked out and then got cleaned up, dressed and ready and back to the Convention.

Paula had people waiting as we were setting up and a dozen of them were stall staff.

People know about us now and between old faces and word of mouth there are people at both our stalls pretty early and it's busy but it's fun talking to the other geeks and gamers and earning my credentials to the ones that think I'm too popular looking to be a geek.

I wrote ideas down from others and requests and the biggest ones seem like terrain sets and some other cloak and tabard ideas and there's a lot really.

And then there's "My girls" and when you take pretty hot girls and gaming guys turn up, add in Sally working for me enough that she has the jargon down and her own ideas and then add my charm magic and the fact we will take pics for the guys and girls and sign them.

I make sure we get breaks and get to do some things after I sold out of the stuff that I had out and unloaded and I make some trade deals of making specific things for certain other shops or artists or creators usually in exchange for some of their cooler hard to get products.

And again some charms to warm people up and I stitched a lot of their details into my mind like names and faces, other jobs, towns and just anything I will use later as contacts. And a little simple memory stitches and they remember me as well.

The girls I gave them medium personality charms to draw people in and a minor sexual charm but tied to their interest so their game is pretty strong today.

I checked out the minis and models, the older comics, the clothing guys and tapestry guys. I got some of the worst sellers from them. I just want the actual woven material with the braids or fringe, I'll magically make them blank and I'll do my own. And I watched some of the speakers and of course bought more used comics and then went back to work until we closed out and then cleaned up and after we got back I surprised the girls with dinner reservations at an expensive popular known restaurant and then we caught a smaller Broadway show of Fiddler on the roof.

We all did pack some nice clothes in case of some fancy places so we were dressed nice and we took pictures and selfies weren't invented yet so I tipped wait staff or ushers into taking pictures like that for us.

Yes I spent some money but the dinner and show was part of the trip so I can get some of that back after claiming. But there's going to be some great pictures.

We late night it, we did late night in New York walking from the theatre to get real slice pizza and hot dogs at that Grey's Papaya place and even getting hot pretzels but walking, talking, looking, taking more pictures, stopping to get more film.

It's two by the time we got in, I ordered wake up calls and dosed the girls as I got grateful night hugs. A rest boosted, healing spell on all of them.

Paula was really in the mood after a good day and wanted to mess around and we traded sleep for sex and we had some really intimate sex in between literal bouts of heavy hard, really athletic almost sport marathon sex all on her own which was a lot like stories about her family.

The guys, the girls all kinda known for sex and drinking, fighting and heavy jobs like logging or construction, they own a concrete plant home and a paving company as a family plus there's tons of guys and girls doing their own thing.

But this, this was sports fucking.

I ended it by cheating and doing spells, a stay hard spell, and reducing my sensitivity to hold off longer and increased the feels in her nerves by filling them with power so she not just felt her clit came faster but she felt the width more the length more, the strokes more.

Soundproofing magic was required.

She actually passed out a little and was awake again as I had a shower first and then she took a bath and I did healing on her body and I went through some of my new old comics mending them and restoring them then board and bagging them and I'm doing some old war comics and girl comics like some of the detectives, some vintage stuff, a bunch of Betty and Veronica's, Josie and Sabrina.

I'm done a bunch as she comes out and we talk she's sketching hairdo's and cuts and fantasy styles but other ideas. Like her doing selected styles of fantasy cuts but for specific wigs for cons as a side business because wigs are everywhere here but good wigs are rare.

I selected out and organised some of the comics and what I wanted to do later with them then we got ready really slowly, went and worked out until the breakfast new stuff was being set out.

The girls showed and ate with us then we worked out a little more and heard off to the Con early and I stopped and got fresh bagels and a few with toppings and Paula got good coffees and we ate and set up and I got a couple extra boxes and invited other vendors to get a hot fresh bagel.

Started the whole day with good vibes shared out.

And charmed the girls up again so they have another "On day."

I sold the army/war comics and the girl ones at my booth with jars and signs for tips. The army stuff will be for The Legion and vets home, the girl comics for the Ladies Auxiliary and Paula's idea of pre-paid cuts, colours, nails etc for homebound seniors and nursing homes, hospitals, a little thing that some people just stop getting as we age out.

Sally was very into the charity sales ideas and talked it up and she even worked herself into a few ideas for things she watched to try on her own. Like money for events like a quilting thing or having sewing machines at the Ladies Hall so they could use it for their own projects. We both end up taking notes and I kinda push on Sally that she's smart as well as hawt looking and we got along without sex expected. It's fun to vibe with someone and it did attract tips and even conversations with other vendors.

Which had us talking about fantasy designed actual quilts.

I was steady with the booth but Paula was slammed again as people wanted their looks not just on point but even done differently and it was pretty cool and I boosted them all with endurance magic and light social charms and the tips were flowing and Paula was selling the custom wig idea to them and taking orders already. She even said she could do instalments.

The cosplayers bit really hard, especially the women.

I was free enough to look around but I also brought food, coffees, ran cash and point of sales while they switched out bathroom breaks and at one point Paul looked at me. "We just cleared a month running home....." She sounded happy, stunned and she was babbling a little with. "I counter the wages, even the hires and just the running total in my booking book it's...."

I kissed her.... "Plus the charity makeover things made its own money that it'll actually be a thing you can use as a charity."

"Charity?"

"Yeah, between us we could likely do ten visits at least this year, adding others on board, get the papers done and your family could even donate and that's tax write offs."

She was grinning. "Which would help with everything else."

"Good press for you, us, the town gets a better rep."

We kissed and went back to it and I just took a chance and broke out more tip jars for things I'm wanting to boost. The Cadet Corps, 4 Hour farming, Boys and Girls clubs, Student Radio Club just to see it there's some nibbles and yes there's a bit of money that goes for them.

While I was on that track I bought books that are on sale cheap for the school and public library and I bought some new and tester or old used board games for the games club.

We pushed it all day sort of going strong until close and Paula wasn't doing hair or make-up at the final hours but taking appointments and orders.

She came up with and sold lessons for the end of tomorrow night as a clinic/class of make-up, hair and doing fantasy make-up.

We didn't do much after the shutdown. All of us pretty much pushed it too hard and we did prep for tomorrow and then we pretty much crashed early.

Paula and I even skipped sex for a shared shower and shower massage and then cuddling up and talking about future plans until we drifted off.

She actually had some great ideas and I'm on board to help at least as some of these are things that we don't have in town and didn't but would be nice to at least try out.

Like a couple gyms in town, women with their own gym for comfort but with staggered times so mom's women that don't want the tight bodied little gym rats giggling at them can have a work out hour, have a supervised kids play or really young baby/stroller area so new mom's can get an hour working out and things, getting the girls sports teams with signed times to train like how much better would the girls basketball or soccer teams be after a year of cycling classes, treadmills and weights? And free gym use for seniors and maybe those with physio needs or other things. The idea with the mom's and self conscious women alone might draw customers.

Another one for the guys, heck there's a weight room in the school but nothing for a lot of variety in machines either. Hockey, football, track alone if the signed up, and give them a discount.

And she want's a dry cleaners too since both those and the gyms are about an hour's drive away.

We get up with our wake up call and end up having some breakfast to get us going but a workout in the gym and then some shower sex and we're off to the busiest day of the convention.

We stopped for supplies as well as orders for breakfast with coffee and bagels and one of the other vendors brough doughnuts and another vendor brought smoothies and we all set up helping each other out and being great sports and neighbours.

A little charms and memory spells and folks will have good impressions of us all.

I charge the girls up too and today we're all in costumes and looking creative and some of us are very hot showing off bodies and in my case muscles and tan and looking buff but a warrior.

Today there are bigger names, actors, artists, signing comics and mainstream industry stuff going on and that draws the bigger crowds and the people selling more serious goods and buying them.

I'm selling my bigger ticket items, the bigger boss mini's weapons, shields and the fossils and lightning glass and I'm taking both notes and lots of orders for shipped goods and by mid afternoon I'm sold directly out and we move our stuff to the trucks and give that extra space for Paula and her people but also some folding chairs as a waiting area and we pitch in as helpers and runners and coffee and snack getters and I even include her clients and those waiting.

I send Sandy and Sally to give a hand to a couple of other booths we know and it's needed and we further settle our rep.

I order in NYC pizzas for all of us so we eat there and there's enough for some other vendor friends and we keep going through supper and in the evening Sally joins me at my big event, the big comic auction.

She's actually interested in the business and the value meets money side of things and in the store side meeting some of our shipping customers and a few folks we order from, putting names to faces.

My stuff does well, consistently well, not the staggering big super sales but considering I paid next to nothing for these mystically restored ones it's pure cash pretty much.

Like Paula, the amount made here even if we are working really hard is amazing.

Paula ends her cuts and designs after supper and starts running her make-up clinics. It's not just the fantasy and science fiction designs but the real basics for doing everyday hair and make-up and there's a difference in girls learning in school from parents and friends and in getting professional lessons with hands on teaching and correcting and for an hour's long session.

She runs classes right up until closing and was saying tomorrow being the last day of con she'll continue to do the classes as the main thinking tomorrow and takes reserved spots. She gets Sandy and Sally to help instruct as well.

Turns out this was really popular.

We ended the day like last night and I took some extra time organising the money and orders and paperwork and helping Paula get her stuff likewise started so we have a jump on getting things done home. She calls and talks to her family and I then spent an hour packing up store stuff and boxes and other things in the truck and ended my night with her and I hanging out and having massage sex.

Paula's thing... her on top riding me but slowing and giving me and actual massage and she started my bump and grinding the small of my back before she cowgirl.

And me inside her topside or faced down slowly fucking her as I gave her a massage.

It was a good way to end the long day.

The next day we helped her set up and once she had everything in hand I went event touring and talking and taking more notes but learning where I can find cool spots in the city, cheap things that I'm looking to buy and refurbish and made a deal with two of the local vendor guys in the city and two other tables on using a bus they can get and us all buying into a full day NYC tour of the parks and places and museums ect and really planned out this being one of those things were we got out from home and actually went places.

That's a big deal for small towners like us.

I played at some tables and at a few games both rpgs and wargames and spent money on my own hobbies and collections.

Last day of the con so we stayed up until the end and packed it up and helped others do the same as much as we could.

That's when I announced our tour tomorrow with the others and that got everyone excited.

Paula offered to help pay but as I'm claiming parts of this as business and networking with the others she lets me because of the receipts and we start early up before dawn to beat the traffic and we see tons of stuff from the bridges and tunnels too, Empire State, The Chrysler building, The Met, Museum of Natural History, The Wax museum, a couple of theatres, the jewish deli place from the movies, The Statue of Liberty was the hardest to get into just because of the waits and we ended with walking food touring, window shopping, a Macy's shop and Tiffany's mostly to look but I bought some things at Macy's the Tiffany's was worthy going to look but none of us was going to drop that kind of money there just yet. We ended with a few places with cheap cool knock offs in the garment district and we bought some cool things there and I mystically mark the location to come back to the area.

We end the day happy but exhausted and after settling the tour bill and say my goodbyes I talk to the hotel front desk staff about who's been our housekeeping and who cleans the gym.

We spend our last day here with a long sleep in wake up time and took out time getting packed and we pay the bills, I use my credit cards and CAA/AAA cards and other things for the full deals and I talk and thank the manager and give him envelopes with tips sealed inside for the housekeeping staff and the gym cleaner and a written thank you.

Then we're headed out and we start doing the long "scenic '' drive home stopping at all these planned places and outlet malls, flea markets ect. Paula is legal drinking age so she buys American priced booze and smokes, tobacco and things for my family and a lot for hers and some of the other girls and we kind of bury it behind the cheaper power tools and paint and other things and I buy a huge amount of fall/Thanksgiving, Halloween and Christmas decorations as there are warehouse like places for all of these places out in these middle of nowhere strip malls and industrial parks.

Paula is getting things for family and extended family, when you can get winter jackets and other stuff for only 20% off in the stores... yeah we were doing that. And for the girls with us and for Paula's shop as there are whole supply places for hairdressers too and I mage mark places for their locations so I can return here and get things.

Like the place that makes and sells solar panels and the battery kits and stuff. I went there and bought a few things but it was mostly to lock down where the place is.

We took our time over three days getting home, seeing things, sleeping and we crossed over the border back into Canada after finishing a grocery run at some of their chain places and then it was customs where we have all our receipts and lists and so much stuff plus the business paperwork and throw in a charms or two and we pay really light duty charges instead of what we could pay if they really looked and we're pretty much waved through.