All Comments on 'The Magnificent Girl'

by IntuitiveJ

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
jsmangisjsmangisalmost 5 years ago
Magnificent

One of the most romantic erotic stories I have ever read!

NipplesandwineNipplesandwinealmost 5 years ago
That was cute 5 stars

I must be a different generation my girls are on top and my kittys on bottom lol. Thanks for the read

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
very creative

outside the box and wonderful -tu!

LenardSpencerLenardSpenceralmost 5 years ago
I was certain there would be a major twist at the birth

Yes, my kinky, perverted mind thought that B would perhaps give birth to a black baby, or something like that. He was watching so closely as the head appeared etc and whammo what a shock that would have been. With the progression from shaving to bleaching to a tattoo, there was always the chance she allowed some other person to "appreciate" her girl. Ha.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 3 years ago

This was really good fun!

Great romance with a nice touch of erotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
nitpick

Just a small item. Girl names Marla and Maria were to similar, I confused them once or twice.

Wonderful story though.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 3 years ago
Marla and Maria @ ANON 12/18/20

Marla and Maria are the same person. Sweet story, glad no psychiatrists have commented to date about her upbringing or stability. Hubby does well to delete ‘pussy’ from his vocabulary and treat a quirk as delightful!

unrated

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Good one

I enjoy a good story with a Loving wife and husband, and this was that story.

nixroxnixroxabout 3 years ago

I did not like the story. This kind of shyness is probably a thing left back in the last century, were children did not get any reasonable or valuable information about their 'private parts' and naive teenagers ended up with unplanned pregnancies and or STD's. I just can not even fathom anyone being that shy in this day of internet knowledge - unless they were from a muslim country.

not_a_viking_honestnot_a_viking_honestover 2 years ago

The way they referred to her pussy as "girl" was just hugely off-putting. Like in a there's-some-serious-trauma-there kind of way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The “girl” thing was bizarre. I thought the story might take a weird twist that she had a Siamese twin down there.

In reality, if a woman kept talking like that I’d be concerned she was non compos mentis and a statutory rape charge waiting to happen.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 2 years ago

It was a little confusing at the beginning, with Ross's girlfriend Maria and Jake's sister Marla. The "i" and the "l" look almost identical.

\

"I guess I am ready for you to see my tattoo?" - Didn't he see it when she got it?

\

@Lickideesplit, no they are NOT the same person! "I was facing the door and saw Jake's sister, Marla walking in. She had been a year behind me in school and had moved to the area shortly after Jake." That doesn't sound like a guy seeing the woman he just broke up with walking in!

\

I was wondering if there'd be any comments in the delivery room about the tattoo and such, but then figured that with all the copycats that they wouldn't think twice.

arsenelupin66arsenelupin66over 1 year ago

Very nice to read a happy, pleasant story! Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Cute!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

When she called it her 'girl' that was hot. The only thing I didnt like was sharing pictures of your wifes pussy, that is cuck like behaviour. I dont understand why its in the loving wives section either.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Cute story. Bit peculiar with the photos and the book ans Oprah. But was nice to see a loving couple.

EastCoaster1EastCoaster111 months ago

Even though we never found out why Belinda had that somewhat strange view or fixation about her vagina, this story was well done, and a bit different.

Very sexy in parts, and an enjoyable read.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy9 months ago

Very enjoyable story!

4

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Bee was delightfully quirky. I wonder why she treated her pussy as her girl. Anyway, loved it. A nice change from all the cheating and near-miss stories. :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIntuitiveJ@IntuitiveJ
Glad many are enjoying my stories. I try to write them to be both entertaining and emotional with characters that are not perfect or complete monsters. I wish I had more time to write but will try to keep them coming. I love comments, it's the only form of payment so let me...