The Magus Provectus series Vol. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not a single second did Sara stop pulling me closer, pressing her ample breasts against my broad chest, her stiff nipples tracing circles as our movements intensified.

"Valin." She managed around my tongue. "Fuck me!"

No need to ask twice. I angled my pelvis and pushed my cockhead into her wetness. Gods, she's tight! The thought lingered for only a moment before my unrestrained thrusting drove me into her. Sara let out a soundless cry as half my meat entered her unprepared sex.

I immediately felt guilty for not waiting, but the smooth contracting muscles around my shaft left me no choice; I pulled back far enough to let her juices lubricate me and shoved more of my girth into her. For the moment I'd stopped kissing her, simply to hear her whispering "take me, Valin! Oh Gods, take me."

Within a dozen thrusts I abruptly felt myself bumping against her cervix. Wait, what? I'm barely halfway inside her.

"Oh fuck!" Sara exclaimed, clearly turned on by the dubious stimulation. "I'm going to cum!" Already?! Wow, she must have been really pent up, I dumbly considered before her clenching pussy redoubled her grip om my shaft. I nearly doubled over as the sheer pressure nearly drove me mad with lust.

She drew my hips closer using her legs and before I knew what hit me I could feel my balls emptying in an insanely thick rush of sperm. I let out a wordless cry of pleasure as I felt the thick liquid overflowing her tiny cunt and spilling out of her.

The feeling of my warm seed gushing into her unprotected cunt sent the young woman over the edge. Her back arched, giving me a perfect view of her heaving tits, while pleasurable spasms prompted us to embrace tighter.

Eventually the jolting euphoria of the orgasm faded and I let myself fall onto my side, cock pulling smoothly from her sheath. We lay next to each other, staring into eyes we couldn't look away from, panting in the post-coital bliss we'd both desperately needed.

"See?" She finally asked when we'd both managed to catch our breath and looked down. "Not so bad, right?" I cannot explain how erotic the sight of my cock covered in semen and Sara's juices laying on her thigh looked, especially as I could see a veritable stream of my thick spunk running out of her pussy. I raised my gaze towards her, "you wonderful floozy," and kissed her forehead before letting my eyes fall shut.

My world turned into a black void, surrounded by warmth and relaxation.

§5

A sharp stab of pain woke me from my catnap. Not many hours could have passed and a quick glance towards my timekeeper informed me it was but an hour after midnight. The downpour seemed to have worsened considerably as now I couldn't distinguish between individual drops anymore.

The covers of my luxurious bed were warm as a lovers embrace, cradling me in their comforting softness as I looked around for Sara. My maid had apparently departed after our intense romp had knocked me out for a few hours. A bit of a shame, that, I don't mind a decent snuggle while still half-asleep.

Another lance of agony ran through my body. "AH!" What the Hells?!

Without thinking I reached towards my crotch and froze; my balls felt like they'd been stomped on, and was shocked by what my fingers found... Oh... Oh fuck...

I drew aside the covers to give my eyes a chance to confirm what I feared.

Still covered in spent semen and vaginal fluids, my cock had nearly tripled in size, the head practically reaching my knees. It seemed as wide around as my wrist and was crisscrossed with obscenely prominent veins. The source of my discomfort turned out to be my testes, equally grown to monstrous proportions. Gently, I cradled my immense stones, each about the size of an orange and decidedly tender.

At least I know the serum works, I reflected, marveling at the grotesque augmentation the potion had wrought on my private parts. The way my brimming balls sloshed was especially fascinating, now that I began to realize where I'd felt this pain before.

Wait a moment, I understood suddenly, the humor of my predicament plastering a smile on my face. My relieved laughter filled the dimly lit chambers and I felt my shoulders releasing the frightful tension I'd unconsciously been holding. This is just a massive case of blue balls!

"Gods." I exclaimed when the bubbling mirth subsided. I'd been deathly afraid that the mouthful of alchemical substance Sara had forced me to imbibe would have disastrous side-effects on my human body, but it seems my fears were largely unfounded. Yes, my cock and balls had been altered, but I could apparently look for a solution to that problem quite leisurely. As far as the stinging urge to cum was concerned, I have plenty of practice with that...

Still lying on my back, partly covered by my covers, I grasped my meat and began running up and down its newly increased length. Simply using my wrist to perform the movement was no longer enough, though, I actually had to get my elbow and shoulder involved to pump the entirety of my penis, from hilt to glans.

While I jerked and squeezed I felt my shaft engorging even more, blood quickly filling it until my fingers could no longer make contact with the tip of my thumb. The obscene girth of my cock was further enhanced by the myriad of thick veins running along my shaft.

I could clearly feel my rising heartbeat in my member as I stroked it with abandon, my heart valiantly working to circulate enough blood to every corner of my changed form. I suspected Tuvak's earlier hormone altering draught, which I'd mixed into the serum, proved to equip my body with the necessary enhancement to prevent a lack of blood to my brain, muscles of other vital parts.

Completely enwrapped in the slightly painful, yet relieving stimulation, I gritted my teeth when I felt my broiling balls bucking. The tip of my penis swelled noticeably as the rich seed my serum produced rushed its way up my shaft.

As usual, the orgasm caused by masturbation was less intense, but my cock exploded in a violent shower of cum nonetheless. I tightened my grip and kept running over the length of meat, amazed at the sheer amount of semen splattering all around me.

When the pulsing finally subsided and I felt like I'd been spent I caressed my glans with my thumb for that delightful, post-climactic tingle, closing my eyes and basking in the bliss of the moment. Aaah... there we go, no more- "AH!"

Oh, come on!

Almost as soon as I'd released my throbbing member it had evidently triggered the little surprise I'd planned for Tuvak.

"I knew my genius would bite me in the ass one day." I complained against the room at large. "Shiiiiiit." I moaned, covering my face and forehead in my unsoiled hand. How the Hells am I going to solve this?!

You see, the reason I was starting to panic had to do with an additional feature I'd engineered for the tauren tribal leader. To prevent him from wasting his seed on say; a blowjob or cumshot, instead of filling the wombs of his females, I'd included an arcane set of nerve monitors in the serum, that would prompt his testes and prostate to refill until every inch of his cock was enveloped at the moment of ejaculation.

Quite simply put: the jogs of anguish, originating from my overeager balls, wouldn't abate until I was balls-deep when I came.

I regarded the vulgar magnitude of my swollen cock, dread filling me. I'm doomed! Where am I going to find anyone able to take every inch of this?!

§6

-Present-

And that brings you all up to speed; fat drops of rain dripped from my cloak as I sat in the waiting area of the Blushing Blossom, the city's premiere pleasure house. The surprisingly muscular female bouncer had accepted my plea for aid when I gave her a summed up explanation and had admitted me to the perfumed interior of the large manse.

There, a refined madame had competently inquired after my needs and wants, after being handed the bag of coins by the doorkeeper. "I believe we have just the thing to relieve you, lord Evras." She spoke with an air of professional satisfaction. "Please make yourself comfortable in room 16, up the stairs, fourth door on the left. Your partner for the evening will join you shortly."

With that, the elegant madame stood up and bowed slightly, before making her way to a section of the mansion that was sectioned off by opaque curtains.

My eyes followed the woman, unable to pry themselves loose from her finely clad figure, until she'd disappeared behind the thick fabric of the drapery. My thoughts came only sluggishly as I reassured control from the more primitive parts of my brain.

Doggedly, I made my way up the wide stairwell, to the second floor and found the room I'd apparently booked, its door designated with a bronze glyph for the number sixteen. My swinging cock bounced against my thighs with every step I took and I practically had to cradle my balls through my loose pants to keep them from aching. Am I imagining things, or are they bigger than when I left the castle?!

I slipped into my designated quarters, closed the door and took in the room, which was remarkably larger than it should have been, judging from the space between the other doors. The roughly 20 by 20 feet chamber, though sparsely decorated, was what one would expect from a pleasure house; thoroughly balanced between leisure and sensuality.

Huh, a rune-based dimensional expansion, I determined by studying the tiny symbols carved into the skirting boards. So that's how they attained their prestigious reputation. Pretty high-end stuff...

A crackling hearth warmed the room to a comfortable temperature, while burning incense gave off a faintly sweet odor. Against the far wall stood a magnificent canopy bed, large enough to fit half a dozen people with relative ease. To my left stood a coatrack and a luxurious seeming armchair, to my right stood a sturdy table with all kinds of interesting trinkets.

Most of these I recognized from my own 'professional' expertise; various oils and creams for massages, whips and rope for the more adventures clientele and a wide variety of stimulating implements. I let an appreciative eye roam over the objects, before taking off my cloak and hanging it over the armchair to dry.

My testes felt uncomfortably restricted even by my loose trousers, so after a moments deliberation I elected to remove them, seeing as being nude was a only matter of time here. When my clothes all neatly covered the top of the armchair and my massive genitals were freed I let out a sigh of relief and shuffled my way to the bed.

Believe it or not, toting several pounds of cock and balls around town is exhausting.

The tidily made bed seemed as soft as a cloud when I let myself flop down on its supple expanse. Even with my arms outspread I was nowhere near touching the support columns that held up the canopy.

Feeling my fatigue deepen, I was just about to let my mind drift off as three distinct knocks reminded me why I was here in the first place. I sat up on my elbows and self-consciously drew a corner of the blankets over my crotch before answering. "Come in."

The door swung open and in walked two decidedly slight women, a brunette and a blonde. Well, girls really, they couldn't be more than 18 or 19 years old and considering the way they held themselves I guessed they were still apprentices. Interesting selection of companions, I pondered, debating the wisdom of the madams choice, these girls couldn't possibly be experienced enough to handle my particular problem?

Both were clad in flimsy robes, that didn't do much to cover their slender forms. "Good evening, my lord." Began the blonde in a surprisingly husky voice that sent shivers down my spine. My cock twitched when her brown-haired partner bit her lip and suggestively cocked her hip. "Our lady has been delayed and requires more time to prepare before being able to attend to your needs. So she has sent us as an... mmm, appetizer."

Good Lords... The way she'd pronounced that last part filled my mind with an assortment of lewd images without even trying. The effect of her words must have been evident on my face as the slender girl's smile widened and she unbuttoned her robe and let it fall to the floor. "I hope you find us agreeable, my lord?"

Though her hips weren't as wide as I preferred, nor her breasts as full, the young woman held herself with such sensual confidence that I felt my pounding heart filling my shaft with enhanced blood the more I let my gaze roam over her. "...Yes." I answered in barely more than a whisper.

"Wonderful," the blonde girl beamed, "My name is Beatrice. And this...," she continued as she positioned herself behind her companion with the effortless grace of a predator, "Is Adelina."

The brunette apprentice angled her head back, while still maintaining eye-contact with me, so her neck was bared to Beatrice, who'd grasped Adelina's hair and ran her lips over the girls jawline.

I swallowed and was unable to look away from the erotic display before me. The covers over my cock bulged noticeably before I unthinkingly placed a hand over it, to prevent it from bucking.

Adelina's eyes closed, as her blonde partner kissed her exposed shoulder, leisurely regarding me, slight smile playing over her lovely face. With her free hand Beatrice slowly undid the single clasp that held her partners robe, allowing it to drop to the floor in a heap.

Similar to Beatrice's build, the brunette hadn't grown into the more mature curves I adored, but was breathtaking nonetheless. I could clearly see the lines of her taut stomach and was instantly mesmerized by the swaying motion of her gyrating hips. Adelina moaned, opening her legs slightly and melting against the dominant blonde as she licked her ear.

Beatrice released her hair and instead placed her fingers around the brunette's delicate neck, stage-whispering lewd nothings into her ear, meant for me. "Are you going to be an obedient little slut?"

"Mmm, yes, Bea." The defenseless girl answered, clearly delighting in her nudity.

"Good girl," Beatrice purred, moving her hand between Adelina's legs and running her fingers between her shaven lips. "Oh, and so wet already." She softly exclaimed with faux surprise.

It took me a minute to remember to blink as I attempted to witness every minute detail of the girls' intimate, caressing display. They seemed perfectly comfortable with each other, letting their hands roam wherever they choose, expertly flaunting their naked forms.

"Let's go and see if we can entertain our guest," Beatrice eventually murmured, her husky voice filling the room with ease. Adelina dropped to her knees and suggestively crawled towards me, giving me a perfect view of her round butt as she made her way to the bed.

Beatrice, meanwhile, walked to the sturdy table against the wall and unhurriedly inspected various bottles of oil. My attention however was wholly focused on the slender brunette who'd stopped and now sat on her knees between mine, her hands lightly rested on my thighs. A devious smile played on her face as she arched an eyebrow and asked. "Aren't you going to let me see what made you request our mistress, sir?"

§7

Dumbly, I realized I was still holding my blanket-covered erection down with my hand. "Uhm," I stumbled, "yeah, sure." Adelina's wicked smirk rekindled in full as she gently pushed me aside and drew the covers of my groin.

Her eyes widened almost comically as she beheld the monstrosity that greeted her. Now fully engorged by their tantalizing show, my magically enhanced cock bucked in rhythm with my heartbeat, hanging partly over the edge of the bed. "Gods." The girl exulted, "Beatrice, look at this gorgeous beast!"

The blonde looked up from her search and I delighted in the way her mouth fell open ever so slightly. "My word..." she mumbled, "Adi, why don't you amuse our guest for a while until I find the right bottle?"

"My pleasure," bubbled the brunette. Obviously thrilled by my size she ran her fingers over the veined length of my shaft, intensely enamored by the way it twitched when she neared my glans. "So ribbed," she mumbled to herself, following the lines on my cock with her middle finger.

She ran her hand all the way to the base and regarded her arm, now it lay parallel with my meat. "I can't believe it! I've never seen anyone reach past my elbow!" She looked up, into my eye and spoke the words that caused my heart to thump like a marching drum. "Can I taste it?"

Unable to form a proper response I merely nodded and watched Adelina run her tongue across my pole, leaving a moist trail of saliva in her wake. A groan forced its way from deep inside my chest, the way her soft, wet lips felt kissing my cock was indescribable. Light, yet surprisingly determined.

The brunette lifted the tip of my cock, her hands incapable of closing around my girth, and pleasured my glans with her warm mouth. I let my head fall back onto the mattress, growling when the girl started working her hands along my throbbing meat.

I felt her trying to fit the head into her mouth, but after failing twice, settled for licking circles around my cockhole. Blissfully, I luxuriated in the expert application.

"Let him go, Adi," spoke the stern voice of Beatrice, "you know why we're here."

Adelina pulled her head away from my cock with an audible plop and gave my glans one last kiss before giggling and winking at me. "Thank you, sir." She beamed. "Anytime." I replied, trying to imbue my voice with a modicum of suave confidence. "A-ny-time."

The brunette girl used my knees to push herself upright and fluidly ran her tongue along the inside of my thigh before truly standing up straight. My eyes half closed at the amazing sensation and an involuntary 'aah' escaped me as my abdominal muscles urged me to bend at the waist ever so slightly. This clearly pleased Adelina, who bit her lip and demonstratively turned her back to me, showing off her plump ass, lightly spreading and spanking her rump before moving away.

My eyes followed the sway of her modest hips as she strode to her companion. Beatrice stood in the middle of the room, waiting. The blonde had retrieved a thin, light green bottle and uncorked it. "Our mistress bade us to prepare you for her, my lord."

Laying on the bed I could detect the muted fragrance of lavender and jasmine filling the room. My breathing quickened as I recognized the fluid the young woman poured into her upturned palm. Massage oil, now we're talking. The thought hadn't completely formed before I felt my balls contract in a decidedly obscene sign of lust. A minor jolt of pain, the result of too much stored sperm, told me I was going to enjoy this.

Contrary to her earlier role, Adelina daintily took the bottle of aromatic oil from Beatrice and poured a copious mount onto the blonde girls perky chest. Beatrice gasped, but had undoubtedly been expecting the reversal of roles as she smeared her handful of lubricant onto Adelina's stomach with a coy smile.

The two girls turned to regard me and embraced each other, snuggly rubbing their slippery bodies together. "Would you like to watch us a little, sir?" Inquired the gorgeous brunette.

I once more supported my weight with my elbows and nodded my confirmation. The girls giggled, turned to each other and kissed in truly sensual fashion. Their hands spread the sweet-smelling oil across hips, breasts and shoulders, their bellies always remaining pressed together.

Adelina plainly held the upper hand as she guided her blonde partner in the carnal dance of lust. She made sure I could see every inch of their slender forms, as they moved against one another, smooth and glistening in the light of the crackling hearth. I barely noticed them approaching step by step until they were mere inches away from me.