The Magus Provectus series Vol. 05

Story Info
Torture is for chumps, sorcerers have their own way.
9.7k words
4.71
2.9k
9

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Magus Provectus series

Vol. 5 -- Sensual Torture

§1

"Do your worst, mageling," hissed the barbarian. "Many have tried to break me, none have succeeded. Neither will you!"

She surged against the restraints that bound her to the reclined slab of stone. The curvature of the stone-crafted structure supported her weight while simultaneously presenting key parts of her body forward.

"For the last time," I said without looking up from my sharpening stone, "my name is Valin, not 'mageling'. And I`m not going to break you, I just need answers to some simple questions."

The barbarian spat on the ground in disgust. "You little flatlanders are all the same, you think torture could convince any of my people to talk. Pathetic"

"Who said anything about torture?" I asked, checking the edge of my knife against the light of the lantern. "Still not perfectly centered," I muttered to myself.

"You believe me an idiot?" She questioned harshly. "When you swing that piece of shit blade in front of me?"

I looked at her for the first time since activating her magnetic shackles. "Now that just hurts my feelings, I happen to like this knife."

Her face scrunched up in distaste. "A weak, little blade for a weak, little man."

"Well above average in both height and musculature, actually." I remarked obnoxiously, childishly trying to get a rise out of her. Sometimes I just can`t help myself.

"But I suppose to someone like you I would seem weak and little, sure."

Even shackled and reclined my head barely reached the shoulders of the brawny warrior woman. A typical trait of the Goliath tribes. My rather rude 'guest' stood at over seven feet in height.

Yet she was not unpleasant to look at. Sure, her features were caked in road dirt and her matted hair needed a decent combing. Her broad shoulders, relatively slim waist and muscular legs gave her a hourglass figure that was quite distinct from that of the 'soft' ladies down here in the flatlands.

Despite not being a push-over myself, when it came to physical prowess, the iron-hard cords of muscle in her arms put mine to shame. "That`s why I`ve got those nifty shackles to make sure we get along."

My smile left her unaffected as she tested the strength of the magically enhanced fetters. Her arms bulged like steel cables as she tried to break free from the smoothly curved section of wall that held her upright.

I`d made the shackles to withstand even the brutal might of a full-grown ogre, so I wasn`t too worried about her escape attempt.

After a minute of furious straining, the enormous woman let out a growling exhale and let her arms sag down.

"Coward," she spat at me, "release me and fight like a man!"

"And lose you as a conversational partner? No, thank you," I beamed at her.

Her eyes flicked back to the knife and she snorted. "Pfff... 'conversation'. I know a torture instrument when I see one, mageling."

"Valin," I corrected for the twentieth time, walking towards her. "And you seem very fixed on this idea that I`m going to torture you, for some reason."

She simply bared her teeth at me and growled.

"Torture is for chumps, my dear," I said while spinning the small knife in an intricate pattern through my fingers. "What I`m after requires a bit more... finesse."

§2

"Now. Last chance, before you force me to start... Let`s start simple: what is your name?"

"Fuck you, mageling." She snapped at me.

Sighing dramatically, I furrowed my brow and shrugged. "Suit yourself."

I pointed the knife at her and flicked it in quick motions, mentally following the lines of her body.

Imperceivable threads of edged will sliced neatly through her rough hide armor, without ever cutting the skin underneath. Unconsciously I made sure to sever the clothing in such a manner that they could be easily repaired afterwards. No sense in wasting material.

Within a few heartbeats the barbarian was stripped of every piece of clothing expect a surprisingly delicate loincloth, which only barely covered her private parts and a leather string with what seemed like bear teeth which hung around her neck.

She was as filthy beneath the now discarded armor as her face had given me reason to suspect. Despite the grime, however, I took a few moments to let my eyes roam over her surprisingly tantalizing form.

What drew my interest the most was her alabaster skin, nearly as white as fresh snow, and the swirls and long lines of tattoos that ran across the entire length of her. The dark ink contrasted heavily with her ivory skin, apparently meant to accentuate her impressive physique.

The one thing marring her otherwise attractive form were the raised scars of recent trauma. So that`s what she meant when she said many had tried to break her. She`d been tortured. Quite viciously, judging from the marks.

"I`ll try again," I said, sliding the blade between her skin and the tiny, remaining garment, "What is your name?"

The barbarian seemed to regain her senses quickly, even after the shock of being quite abruptly confronted with magic.

"You think nudity will shame me into talking? You are more arrogant than I thought."

"I was hoping you`d say that."

The keen edge of my knife bit into the string of her loincloth with little effort. It dropped to the ground, atop the rest of her clothing.

A wild bush of raven colored hair occupied the space between her slightly spread legs.

"Been a while, huh?" I remarked congenially, "the men of your tribe must be tripping over themselves to court you."

"Go to Hel."

"Touchy, touchy." I rolled my eyes and tried to restrain my smirk, deliberately failing.

In a way her appearance made sense to me, the Goliath people lived in the high, unforgiving peaks. Extra body hair simply meant more isolation against the vicious cold. Yet her full thicket of hair would probably interfere with what I had planned, so...

"First things first," I told her while looking her in the eye, "Let`s get you cleaned up."

§3

Day 1

I touched my hand to the ground, willing a summoning circle into being. The webwork of lines and symbols spread from my fingertips as if it were running water, arranging itself into the desired shape in a heartbeat.

"Surge amica posco auxilium."

The words had barely enough time to resound of the dungeon walls as the circle flared into existence and a portal opened. The low hum of the active gateway filled the room. The sub-sonic buzzing to the pocket dimension of my own design always sent a shiver down my spine.

"Come on out, Oliver. I have a task you might like." I spoke, pitching my voice as if to carry across a crowded hall.

inquisitively, a transparent tendril emerged from the portal. It`s ruby coloring unmistakable against the opalescence of the portal. The creature quickly scanned its surroundings before fully materializing in our reality and with a snap of my fingers I closed the portal behind him.

"What in seven Hels is that?!" The bound woman demanded, with a hint of panic tinting her words.

"This..." I clarified, flourishing my arms to present the Red Slime, "is my dear companion and colleague; Oliver."

The slime gave off an amused ambience via his own peculiar way of communication. The sensation of him, smiling, was telepathically projected into my mind.

Would you do me a favor, boy? Clean her up for me? I asked him mentally. Oh, but leave the hair, please.

Oliver projected a sensation of affirmation, which reminded me oddly of a predator licking it`s chops before pouncing onto unsuspecting prey.

The slime flowed smoothly over to the large, bound woman. She was obviously quite uncomfortable to see the mass of semi-liquid sentience approaching her.

"Get that thing away from me, mageling!" she yelled as Oliver made contact with her foot and glided upward.

"Don`t be such a baby," I responded mockingly, while picking up her apparel from the floor and folding them neatly over a chair nearby, "he`s just making sure you`re nice and clean."

And indeed; everywhere Oliver`s gelatinous form settled, the grime was dissolved in moments. From experience I knew that the little creature`s body generated a warmth not unlike a steaming bath, so essentially we were cleansing our guest in a manner that was quite soothing. Especially compared to the cold water and scratchy brushes I myself used daily.

She`s lucky I`m such a gracious host, I thought bemused.

Meanwhile, Oliver had covered her entire lower body, up to the rounding of her breasts, when he mentally 'tapped my shoulder'.

Ah, right. I`ll tell her. Take care not to damage the necklace, by the way. I want her to have it after we`re done.

My eyes focused again on my guest. "I advise you to hold your breath for this last part." I told the barbarian. "He promises to be as quick as he can."

She covertly tried to angle her face away from the slime`s tender embrace. But seeing as she was bound, had nowhere to go. At the last second, before Oliver covered her chest, shoulders and head, she gasped in a deep breath.

I stood there, arms folded, as the maestro worked. He diligently removed and absorbed every single speck of dirt I could see covering her skin.

Distantly, I felt the muscular woman staring daggers at me through Oliver`s transparent form, but I was too busy ogling her breasts.

Being completely enveloped in the jellylike substance, her alabaster tits bobbed as if they were submerged in water. As Oliver moved in his undertaking, the shifting currents caused the barbarians luscious breasts to press together. This created a mouthwatering amount of cleavage, which left me practically enthralled. The undulating motions of her chest perplexed me for longer than I`d care to admit.

Then, just as he had promised, Oliver quickly uncovered her face and slid liquidly down her body. She was left glistening, sparkling clean and panting as the satisfied creature moved back towards the summoning circle.

Amazing job, boy. You`re the best. I thanked him, willed the summoning circle into life again and watched Oliver depart through the portal, contentedly purring while he digested his treat.

§4

When the snap of my finger closed the magical entrance once more I turned back to my guest and looked her over.

"You have to hand it to him," I muttered in her general direction, "Oliver takes his tasks seriously."

The snowy skin of the Goliath warrior shone with a pearly gloss; residual slime, left over from Oliver`s attentions. Other than that, she was immaculate. Not a smudge of filth remained on her naked form. Oliver had even cleaned beneath her fingernails.

"You bastard."

I flicked my gaze up at her, eyebrow raised. "Pardon?"

"How dare you attempt to suffocate me with that foul creature?!"

A slight frown wrinkled the corners of my eyes. "Suffocate? I told you to hold your breath, didn`t I?"

Scowling, she turned her face away and refused to further acknowledge my comment.

Let`s see how long you can keep that up...

With a flick of my wrist I fastened my will on the stone slab she`d been bound to. My hand, fingers cupped as if holding a ball, rotated a quarter turn. This caused the entire smooth structure that supported her to pivot, until it floated horizontally, parallel to the floor.

The large, nude warrior woman now lay flat on her back, her eyes wide with surprise.

"Now... I`ll ask again; What is your name?"

Again she neglected to answer my inquiry, opting instead to struggle vainly against her shackles.

"You know what your problem is?" I asked, while rolling up my sleeves. "You`re too tense."

I picked up my tiny knife and twirled it between the fingers of my right hand. "You should learn how to enjoy things."

Without further warning, I bent over the captive barbarian and placed one hand below her bellybutton.

"Now, lie still."

As soon as she felt the razor edge of the blade on her skin, the struggling woman ceased her exertion. She probably thought I was about to inflict some kind of gruesome mutilation on her exposed sex.

Firmly holding the wickedly sharp knife I began carefully shaving away her unkempt bush. I flicked my pinky, instructing the arcane shackles on her ankles to drift further apart, giving me space to work.

The sizzling firelight of the sconces and the quiet rasp of parting hairs were the only sounds in the dungeon.

I used my freehand thumb to delicately stretch her skin, giving her the closest shave I could. Oliver`s left-over slime formed the perfect slick shaving oil for the job.

"What are you doing?" She asked, but with only a sliver of her earlier ire.

Not wanting to break my concentration I fluidly traced the knife between one of her thighs and her private parts.

"What does it feel like?" I responded, genuinely interested in her answer.

"Is this some kind of sick threat?" she said, "that you could harm me in the most intimate of places?!"

"... No." I drew out the soft word, skillfully following the outlines of her labia without nicking her. "I just need you to be smooth down here, before I can continue with my questions."

"You- You`re such a pervert!" `

She moaned when I gingerly drew the razor`s thin edge over the hood of her clitoris. The distinctly pinkish hue that had begun to color her alabaster skin had not gone unnoticed. I smiled impishly while she continued her rant.

"Fil-filthy, weak, pa-pathetic, little man!"

At that last syllable I flicked the knife off her skin, making her gasp sharply and her hips twitch in the faintest thrust.

"Getting a little excited, are we?" I said as I used my thumb to wipe away the last errant hairs from between her legs. Her womanhood was completely exposed and felt smooth as silk against my fingers as I brushed over her. "Better than any barber could." I complimented myself, while winking at her.

"You disgust me."

Her eyes screamed for my blood, but the blush on her cheeks undercut her murderous demeanor tremendously. It was hard to look threatening when you`re bound, naked and completely helpless. Even for a hardened woman her size.

"Ooh, don`t be like that." I pleaded amiably as I wiped my knife clean and sheathed it. "You`ll hurt my feelings for real, if you keep going. Besides, what did I say about learning to enjoy things?"

Her nostrils actually flared at that comment. Yikes. I might be getting under her skin a bit too much.

"Okay, fine. Tell you what; since I`m in no hurry to have my questions answered and you`ve been through a lot already, I`ll help you relax a little, yeah?"

§5

I connected strands of power from the tips of my fingers onto each one of her shackles. The arcane tethers relocated themselves, turning the woman over onto her stomach.

She turned her head towards me, hatred burning in her eyes. I bet no one had handled her so roughly for a long time, flipping her like she was a helpless little damsel.

"You`ll pay for this, " she growled between clenched teeth. "Mark my wor-"

Her breath stocked abruptly as I worked her shoulders with my warmed hands.

Thanks to the slick slime Oliver had left behind I could easily knead the tense muscles between her neck and shoulders. The barbarian melted onto the stone slab, her breathing becoming heavy.

"It`s really has been a while, hasn`t it?" I asked.

My thumbs traced the tattoo`s on the back of her neck, up to her hairline, forcing her to let go of the tension she held there.

She grunted, which I choose to interpret as affirmation.

She might have actually answered me. Look who`s coming around.

Instead of replying in some off-putting fashion I simply shut up and continued to massage her. And who said men never learn...

When I felt the tautness leaving her neck I trailed my hands down to her back, which was so broad and muscular that I had to lean nearly my full weight into her to loosen her up properly.

As I kept working and following the black tattoo`s down her back she actually started panting. Softly, yet undeniably in rhythm with my motions.

Then I reached her lower back and suddenly drew away from her. The Goliath woman`s eyes turned towards me questioningly, obviously not wanting to ask why I stopped.

"Good grief," I complained, rubbing my sore thumbs, "isn`t there any part of you that`s soft?"

She kept looking at me, her expression locked in a blank stare, as she watched my eyes trail down to her bare ass.

"Mmm," I considered, as I walked to stand behind her, "this might work..."

At another gesture I caused the shackles around her ankles and wrists to move her down towards me several feet. Her upper body still rested on the smooth granite, but her legs were levitated on either side of me. The arcane tethers fixing her ankles in position.

Her legs were spread wide enough that I had an excellent view of her shaven nether region. I unconsciously bit my lip, but restrained myself. There`s work to be done first.

I stepped forward, pressing my erection against her exposed pussy, through the fabric of my pants.

"What are you doing, perverted mageling?!" she hissed, but quieted down when she felt my hands on her lower back.

Lazily, I humped my hard length between her plump cheeks in the opposite cadence as I massaged her. Her round butt felt amazingly warm, even through the cloth and within moments I felt a wetness forming along the front of my cock. Her body was betraying her.

"I`m helping you unwind." I belatedly answered her question. "Why? Don`t you like it?"

She didn`t answer the question, so I formed my hand in another arcane gesture. The shackles around her wrists pulled her arms back, causing her back to arch.

§6

Warrior as she was she didn`t cry out in surprise, she simple snarled her anger at being manhandled so easily. With the tension massaged out of her back I could keep her in this position for a while without much difficulty, so I decided to spend some time on her hair.

"Do all women of your tribe have such glossy hair?" I asked. I ran my hands trough her thick raven hair, intrigued to find a variety of small silver and bone charms woven into it.

"These are pretty," I said languidly, while dry-humping her in small jerky motions.

"Get your -ah- filthy hands -uh- out of my hair!" the barbarian tried to command me. Each tiny thrust, brushing over her vulnerable pussy, made her exhale in little involuntary moans.

"Let`s get these out of the way then, wouldn`t want them to get damaged."

I attentively bunched her hair together and started weaving her dark hair into a loose braid, being careful with the many charms that decorated it.

"By the way," I asked when I was halfway through and her chest was heaving with exertion, "mind telling me your name now?"

I made sure the thick vein that ran over the front of my shaft slid precisely between her moist lips and I changed the tempo against into lazy, long strokes up and down.

She let out an outdrawn moan, dripping with desire, and barely managed to say, "fuck... you..."

Fastening the end of the braid with a simple knot, I shrugged. I was secretly delighted that she hadn`t given in yet. This lady was going to be one tough cookie. Time to take it up a notch.

"Suit yourself."

In a fluent motion I wrapped one hand around the braid and yanked her head back, this time drawing a squeal from her. The kind of scream that perfectly combines lust with anger, and it really got my blood pumping.

Speaking of pumping; playtime was over.

Mercilessly, I pressed my hard cock against her cunt, my pants drenched with her juices, and humped her in a barrage of metronomically precise thrusts.

"Tell me your name!"

By the sounds she made I might as well have been fucking her, so she must have had one heck of a dry spell.