The Magus Provectus series Vol. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With those types of women, a little dominance and sensual aggression was the perfect tool to get into their head, making them do the work for you. The feeling of misbehaving turned them on.

But not for Ragna...

Sex in the Goliath tribes was meant for procreation and there was little time for anything else than a few minutes of nudity in the frigid peaks. She`d no doubt learned to control and deny her sexual impulses and focus on what needed to be done.

No wonder she`d cracked on the first day, but withstood my teasing on the third. I`d been fixated on her body, when I should`ve given her what she`d never had before; intimacy!

That`s it!

§12

"If I didn`t know any better I`d say you were starting to enjoy this."

Ranga had made no efforts to conceal her delight as my diminutive helpers attended their task.

"Seems -ah- silly to resist -oh- the inevitable -hah-." She responded. There was a definite note of mirth coloring her usually cold tone. Probably a result of my latest idea.

Following my revelation, I`d spent the rest of the night seeking out and striking a deal with a troupe of pixies in the local woods. I`d had cost me a cask of honey, but the tiny fairies had finally accepted my proposal.

Now, nearly two dozen of the small fae swarmed over Ragna`s bound form, exciting her in various ways. They occupied her body so I could devote all my concentration to my own part.

"Just keep going like this, magus?" one of the brightly colored pixies piped.

"That`s perfect, Alette." I answered.

Pixies are an odd bunch. They look like scaled down humans, who`ve miraculously sprouted translucent wings from their back. Be it with a haze of shimmering color surrounding their little forms.

Despite knowing that there were both males and females in the troupe, their long wispy hair and lack of substantial curves made it nearly impossible to distinguish between the two.

That being said, they were known for their disproportionate lust and they relished in capturing and toying with unwary travelers. I had told them to tease the gigantic warrior woman and tease her they did. Most of the fae concentrated on Ragna`s breasts or crotch. Some licked, some squeezed, and others used various magical effects.

Alette, the magenta colored matriarch of the troupe, nodded and zapped Ragna`s clitoris with a minor shock of static electricity, making the large woman gasp.

"Ready to tell me where your tribes call home?" I asked.

In contrast to the pixies, I was going to ignore Ragna`s body. I sat next to the stone slab she lay bound on, level with her head. One hand supported her neck as I let the fingers of the other trace delicately along her jawline.

We`d been going for about an hour now and Ragna`s eyes were half-closed. Her head lolled as she tried to process the sheer amount of sensations the pixies bestowed upon her.

"Why not give in?" I whispered into her ear, "wouldn`t it feel good to just enjoy this?"

She groaned as her arching back shifted her in my embrace.

"Just tell me where to find your folk and I`ll give you the antidote. You`ll be free to cum as hard as you want..."

The orgasm-denying concoction still coursed through her veins, though it would`ve lost most, if not all, of its potency by now. Yet, she didn`t know that and despite her defiance she had to have been bursting at the seams.

Fortunately, pixies are masters of teasing and they made sure not to let Ragna climax, while pushing her mercilessly to the peak of her endurance.

My thumb followed the outline of her lips. Unconsciously, she parted them slightly.

"Aren`t you tired of restraining yourself?" I drawled, pulling her bottom lip down, just a little.

Her cheeks flushed even brighter when she whimpered.

"Just say the word, Ragna. Tell me what you want."

I gently lifted my supporting hand off the stone table, raising her neck and tilting her head back. I leaned down and let my lips brush over the alabaster skin of her throat.

Ragna groaned low in her chest as I angled her chin aside and trailed slowly towards her ear. I tipped her head back further as I licked her earlobe and my thumb found her mouth again.

She tried to suck on it, so I drew it back.

"Tell me..." I breathed, letting my warm breath deepen her groan.

"Please..." she began, barely audible. "...Your lips."

Ragna shuddered as the pixies drove her body closer to the edge.

"My lips?" I growled, brushing them just on the corner of her mouth. "What about them?"

"Please..." she nearly begged.

"Tell me where to find your people."

"Noooo...." She denied weakly, drawing out the word, her face locked in an expression of torment.

I parted her lips with my thumb, nibbling on her lower lip with my own. Her rapid breathing felt amazingly sensual. I nuzzled her face against me, hoping she`d never been so intimately touched before.

"Tell me." The words weren`t even necessary anymore, my hands and mouth did all the talking for me.

"Nooo..." she mewled, desperately trying to find my lips.

My tongue trailed lightly over her Cupid`s bow. Her sweet, musky scent was starting to drive me mad. "Please, Ragna. I need you."

Those three simple words finally broke through her resolve. She pulled against her shackles in feeble defiance before caving in. "Forty miles West of the Northern Pass, in the caves. I`ll guide you. Just... please!" she pleaded.

§13

Triumphant, I gently dismissed Alette and her pixie troupe, who departed in a small fireworks display of little puffs. Withing seconds we were alone again.

"Do you promise to guide me?" I whispered against her cheek.

Ragna`s body had finally stopped quivering, now that she was no longer assaulted from all sides, but her blush had only deepened. I could feel the warmth of it beneath my hands.

"Yes, I promise."

Time slowed as I leaned down. Ragna drew in a long breath when our lips finally touched and I was overwhelmed with the simple delight of her softness.

I began slowly. My hands tangled in her luscious raven hair. Her whole body moved in rhythm with our kiss. Leaning further forward, I was nearly directly above her, letting my elbows carry my weight.

In that moment there was no lustful moaning, only the aroused breathing of a woman who`d likely never known this tenderness.

Somehow, I wanted Ranga to experience it fully, so I let her set the pace. The gentle movements of her still restrained body didn`t seem fitting for the moment, so in a flash of either passion or stupidity I willed them to release.

A jolt ran through Ragna`s muscular form when the shackles opened with metallic clicks and dropped to the stone slab.

Now she`s either going to throttle me or...

With surprising ease, Ragna pulled me clean off my feet and unto the table. Our lips never broke contact and suddenly I was at the mercy of a woman who could, quite literally, break me in half.

That realization should have stopped me cold, but I was lost in her eager need. So was she.

The fingers of one hand ran through my hair, while with the other she pressed my hips down against her. Her long legs entwined with mine.

Gently, Ragna turned my head aside and trailed a line of small pecks from my mouth, along my jawline until she breathed into my ear, "you`re wearing too much clothes, mageling."

I placed my hand on her neck, tilting her chin back. "What are you going to do about it?" Then I buried myself in the crook, where her throat met her jaw. I let my tongue and lips explore her ivory skin, savoring her intoxicating scent.

To my delight, I could clearly feel her heartbeat pulsing beneath my lips. She smelled undeniably feminine and the mixture of our saliva left a ambrosial taste in my mouth. I needed more!

Ragna exhaled luxuriously as I drew a line of light kisses down to her clavicle. Her hands were both running through my hair while she groaned her approval. My lips flowed downward, between her breasts, never lifting off her skin.

The warrior woman arched her back as I reached the toned sensitiveness of her stomach. I slowly circled around her navel, letting my fingers brush across her relatively narrow waist.

"Lower," she murmured and spread her legs. I could feel the heat of her sex against my throat as I resumed my arduously slow descent.

As I crested her shaven mound, the built-up tension I`d accumulated these last days began to show. Ragna couldn`t help but arch her back ever so slightly as she rocked her hips back and forth, anticipating my touch.

I let her wait just a little longer, lingering just above her most sensitive spot. The suspense alone was driving her towards a breaking point.

"Valin, please!" she groaned, and I smoothly ran my tongue down to her clitoris.

Ragna cried out almost as soon as I`d formed my lips around her pearl and lightly began sucking, while my tongue traced the outline of her pussy. The taste of her savory juices was indescribable.

Her strong hands gripped my hair and I could feel the shuddering of her belly beneath my hand.

After four days, and a presumably lengthy dry spell, she was about to cum... Hard.

Ragna cried out and seemingly every muscle in her body tensed.

§14

In a crystalline instance of intelligence I quickly willed the shackles around her ankles again and heard them clicking shut in the blink of an eye, fastening her feet in place.

My quick thinking was the only reason I was still alive.

Ranga`s body had reacted so violently to the mountainous climax that she`d unconsciously slammed her legs shut with enough force to crush me.

The shackles buzzed with the effort of remaining in a fixed position, as the Goliath woman moaned out her bliss in an unrestrained scream. She seemed almost in pain as wave after wave of release ripped through her tight-strung form.

Meanwhile, I kept sucking on her throbbing clit, forcing her to endure the absolute entirety of her orgasm at the peak of extasy.

Her juices began flowing liberally and I greedily drank her feminine nectar until she let herself fall back onto the stone table. Utterly exhausted and breathing heavily.

"å god nåde." She managed to say between pants.

"Can you release my legs, mageling?"

I looked at her with a raised brow, theatrically eyeing the muscular thighs to each side of my face. "If you promise not to squash me." I answered, before willing the shackles to disarm.

A small smile tugged at her mouth and I could see her belly shake in the unmistakable twitches of a chuckle. "Fool."

I stood up, smoothly took off my shirt and pants, at long last allowing my *very* achingly hard cock to make an appearance. The thrill of freedom was a blessing in and of itself, but feeling my length rest against Ragna`s feverish pussy was akin to a miracle.

"Come here, mageling." She beckoned, still luxuriating. "I`ve been thinking about this for days."

I made my way back up in a predatory crouch until I was level with her face. "I liked it better when you used my name."

Before I knew what hit me, she`d grabbed my arm, pushed her shoulder off the slab, twisted her hips and spun me beneath her.

Whew...

Our roles now reversed, with Ragna straddling my hips, it was hard not to feel intimidated. I might not have been scrawny of short, but she outclassed me heavily in both departments.

My throbbing erection pulsed between her legs as she inadvertently rocked her hips.

"I bet you did." She said, lining up my shaft with her pussy. "Valin."

I had to fight to keep my eyes from closing in delight as she took in my entire length in one smooth motion. A low growl bubbled in my chest as she let her weight drive me deeper inside.

Despite her being one of the largest women I`d ever seen, she felt incredibly snug around my cock. Her copious juices seemed to be the only reason I`d been able to slide into her at all.

Ragna stayed perfectly still for a handful of heartbeats. Apparently my thickness took some getting used to, even for a woman her size. No wonder, after the mishap with Tuvak`s potion... Though it`s almost back to normal.

For a moment we just stared at each other. The flickering light of the sconces painted her powerful build in warm tones. Her dark tattoos accentuating every curve. She let her fingers trail over my shoulders and chest, down over the rippled surface of my stomach. Her eyes were nearly closed when she met my gaze.

"Come here."

§15

I obeyed immediately, sitting up to meet her.

Our height difference made it a bit awkward, making me tilt my head back, but that all seemed inconsequential when she took me in her arms and her fingers found my hair again.

Our kiss wasn`t the gentle exploration it had been minutes ago. Passion made it much deeper than that. Ragna pressed her mouth firmly against mine and her soft, parted lips just begged me to slip my tongue into her.

She made small sounds of longing as she felt me entering her in two distinctly different ways.

Inspired, I tried to move my pelvis, but she deliberately spread her legs wider, pinning me onto the table. It also drove my shaft even deeper into her. I could feel the sensitive rim of her cervix pressing against my glans.

The tightness around my length contrasted by the tip of my cock rubbing against her womb felt amazing!

I moaned, the sound muffled.

Then... she began to tense.

Without moving her hips an inch she contracted the muscles in her pelvis, squeezing my cock within her. She began slow, building the pressure, but soon she was massaging my cock in a steady tempo.

Her arms pulled me even closer and I relished the feeling of comfort. I`d tried to wrap my own arms around her muscular torso, but failed. Instead I`d placed my hands on the small of her back, drawing her stomach flat against mine.

Now, I could feel her rhythmic contractions in my midriff as she kneaded my cock.

I don`t know how long we sat like that, could have been a minute, could have been an hour. I lost all sense of time, mesmerized by the warrior woman.

At some point I noticed a flow of energy ebbing and surging from body to body. Ragna`s breathing stocked when I imagined myself pushing the swell of warmth fully into her. Like water it came rushing back into me and I let the mind-numbing sensation wash over me before sending it back to her.

Each time the swell coursed from one to the other it seemed to gather momentum. Each wave hitting more powerfully than the last. Our mouths were still locked, tongues sensually dancing.

We were both panting for breath, nearly overwhelmed by the bodily energy we`d created.

Ragna`s pussy was contracting around my cock with such intensity that I knew I wouldn`t last another wave.

With my last shred of strength I pulled her even closer and forced her hips to move, rubbing her exposed clit over my lower abdomen.

Her body trembled and I sent the flow of energy into her as hard as I could.

Ragna threw her head back and howled. I watched her shudder as every muscle in her body tensed in the strain of extasy.

Like an idiot... I hadn`t counted on the wave crashing back into me.

Her cunt was squeezing my shaft so tightly I felt myself erupt with excruciating pain. My balls pumped massive jets of broiling cum through my narrowed urethra and I thought I might pass out because of how good it felt!

I literally felt her cervix opening around the tip of my cock and thick ropes of jizz splattering into her unprotected womb with such force she almost crushed me in her arms.

Her heart was pounding against my chest with such force that for a moment I feared she might black out if I didn`t let her come down her peak. But I couldn`t force myself to stop.

Spent semen was pushed out of her, forming a pool between our legs, and I still didn`t stop pumping.

The wave of warm energy was dwindling, but each time it flowed back and forth it carried the embers of passion that made us both spasm gleefully.

Ragna pulled my hair, forcing my mouth back against her and we rode out our simultaneous climax in an intimate embrace.

***

"Skitten liten mann," Ranga sighed when we were finally able to speak.

In favor of answering, I grabbed her wrists, leaned back and pulled her on top of me.

"Watch your tone, lady." I said brightly, "I just need a quick nap and then I have some more questions for you..."

Our breathing slowed. Both of us enjoying the warm comfort of the other.

The end of vol. 5

Thank you very much for reading!

As I`m still very much a novice and would like to improve my writing; any feedback or constructive criticism would be highly appreciated.

Thanks again :)