The Magus Provectus series Vol. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"...no..."

My free thumb traced down between her ass cheeks and found her anus. Lubricated as is was by Oliver`s slime I prodded her twitching sphincter in the same rhythm I pounded my bulge against her.

"Tell me your name!"

Her resistance grew weaker and weaker, she was getting close, letting herself go ever further.

"Please... no..."

"You can make it stop. Tell me your name."

I tugged harder on her braid, pressed my thumb into her ass and forced her fat butt down on my shaft with all the force I could muster. I felt her clench around my thumb like a vice, her anus spasming at the unexpected intrusion.

"Tell. Me. Your. Name!"

I emphasized every word with a powerful thrust, grinding my shaft against her wet pussy.

She cried out at the sensation, filling the subterranean room with the most carnal sound it had held in a long time.

"RAGNA!"

And just like that... I released her. Abruptly interrupting out dryhumping.

I took several steps back and walked around the stone table to face her.

Bewildered, Ragna looked at me in horror. Her body was twitching violently with pent up sexual need and she had no way to sate herself now that I`d left her on the edge.

Her wide open eyes burned with a fire I`d rarely seen outside of a battlefield. She struggled feebly against the restraints, but proved them as unbreakable as before.

"Ragna." I spoke the name slowly, forming the syllables in my mouth like I was tasting a fine wine. "Pretty name. It suits you."

The ashen-white skinned woman heaved through the salacious haze that my administrations had placed on her. She was clearly familiar with using breathing exercises to exert self-control.

Though it can`t be comfortable for her. Being build to climax like that, without the release.

"That`s enough for today, Ragna. Tomorrow we`ll try again with another question.

"You- You despicable monster."

"Mmm... Yeah. Can`t say I don`t feel bad for you," I empathized with her. "But I was tasked to do a job and I intend to perform as expected. Protecting the homeland and all that."

I slowly disengaged the shackles, so Ragna wouldn`t fall to the floor and she was promptly, yet gradually, lowered.

Her arms and legs trembled as she held herself upright against the stone slab. She beheld me with murderous intent and then, as I expected, she rushed me.

Gods, she really is huge... Why does that turn me on? Is it the muscles? The power?

A fraction of a heartbeat before her fist would have connected with my face I smugly activated my new amulet and shimmered into the astral plane.

Her strike phased right through my incorporeal form, leaving me unharmed and her thoroughly pissed off. I mean; she was literally seething with rage. I was glad I`d spend months perfecting this little trinket of she would`ve taken my head off.

"Oh, and before I forget." I said, conjuring my second arcane construct.

A silvery chastity belt slid snuggle around her crotch, effectively cutting off her access to her own private area.

"Wouldn`t want to undo the work we`ve been doing by letting you cum." I clarified. "You`ll find blankets, food and water in that chest over there, feel free to use them."

I pointed to a metal banded, oaken trunk before turning around. "I`ll see you in the morning," and blinked out of existence to materialize in my tower chambers, leaving the Goliath warrior frustrated and alone.

§7

Day 2

"I gotta say, I expected better from you."

Ragna had swung the provision chest at my head the moment I rematerialized inside her private dungeon chamber. Once again, the amulet that let me shift onto the astral plane proved invaluable.

"You evil, little worm." She fumed, as I commanded her shackles to pin her in place.

"Now, now... Is that any way to talk to your dear 'mageling'?"

"You`re a coward for hiding from my grasp!"

"Or I simply wish to keep breathing." I moved my uplifted palms up and down, mimicking a scale.

"I see you put your ingenuity to good use," I said, pointing to the worn down necklace. She`d clearly been trying to undo both the shackles and her chastity belt. The bear teeth around her neck were all showing cracks or signs of breaking.

I`d let her keep the necklace as a form of test. I`d wanted to see how her mind worked and judging how she`d gone about solving her various problems gave me a bit of insight into her psyche.

"So?" she snarled, "should I be afraid that you`re going to punish me for trying to regain my freedom?"

I looked at her. Taking in her proud stature from head to toe.

Despite her obvious rage yesterday, she`d taken the time to feed and bathe herself, if I assessed the pool of water in the corner in the room correctly. She`d made a secure bedding for herself out of the blankets and had been ready to strike the moment I 'entered' the room.

"No."

At this she frowned, cocking her head slightly.

"I think I may have misjudged you, through," I said, folding my arms and leaning back against the wall.

Ragna looked perplexed at my admission. Her posture relaxed slightly, though she still looked like she`d pounce on me if I gave her half a chance.

A measure of respect tinted my voice. "You`re not the dumb brute from the Goliath tribes I assumed you to be. You know how to handle yourself better than the average tribesman."

Ragna`s eyes narrowed at the unusual complement. "You are the strangest, little man I`ve ever seen, mageling."

"Valin," I corrected her unconsciously. "Punishment will get me nowhere with you, but there is information I need to acquire from you to safeguard this city."

"What information?" she asked guardedly.

"There has been word of a neighboring warlord bolstering his forced with Goliath troops." I opted to tell her the truth, seeing as she seemed capable of deducing it on her own anyway. "If that happens, our soldiers would be woefully outmatched in combat."

I folded my arms and let the humor drop out of my voice. "I need to know where your tribes call home, so I can travel there and convince them not to join up."

Only the crackling of the sconces broke the silence of the room as Ragna seemed to think about the implications of my task.

"I have no intention of harming you." I told her the truth again. "But I cannot hesitate to use methods you might find scandalous in order to protect my home."

Her demeanor hardened when I mentioned the threat to her, but it lacked the feral quality she`d shown the day before. She beheld me loftily.

"I will not tell you how to find our homesteads, mageling." Her voice was resolute. "I have a home to protect as well."

I sighed, but nodded understandingly.

"Guess we`ll have to play this out, then."

Connecting my will to the shackles, I hesitated for a moment.

"You understand that I can`t stop... right?"

A silent understanding passed between us for a moment. Then she walked back to the slab, knowing I`d otherwise have to force her there using the shackles. Appreciatively, I watched her firm rear as she took the few steps needed.

"aldri skal jeg senke øynene for noen utfordring eller fiende." She spoke in near religious cadence. Must be a proverb, or something.

"Do you worst, mageling."

Fastening her ankles and wrists firmly in place with a gesture, I unscrewed the lid of the ointment jar I`d strapped to my belt.

"Not today." I sighed.

Her determined expression flickered for the briefest moment as she registered the weariness in my voice, but she remained still.

I dipped two fingers into the ointment and mindfully applied it over her scars. The texture of the raised marks told me that it hadn`t been long since they`d marred her soft, ivory skin. Needless savagery.

Ragna`s breathing caught every now and then, when the cooling salve was applied around particularly sensitive areas, but otherwise she gave no implication that my fingers tracing the lines of her body bothered her.

"Out of respect for your resolve I`ll grant you a day to recuperate and reconsider," I told her when I`d finished my work.

I wiped my hands on the hem of my shirt, walking a few steps back before releasing her.

She nodded at me, from her position on the horizontally floating slab.

"But tomorrow," I promised her, "I won`t hold anything back..."

§8

Day 3

"Do you really think these tiny needles will hurt me, mageling?" Ragna asked incredulously.

"Nope. In fact I specifically chose them because they wouldn`t hurt you."

"You don`t really understand how torture works, do you?"

"I told you before; torture is for chumps," I chastised her, "we sorcerers have so much more effective means of convincing people to tell us things."

When I 'entered' the dungeon room I had greeted Ragna and asked her if she`d changed her mind about telling me what I needed to know. She`d stoically refused me.

So, here we were.

The white skinned warrior woman lay naked on the formed stone slab, tethered securely by her shackles. I stood over her, inserting extremely thin needles into various erogenous zones. Her entire body was covered in the intricately fine slivers of greenish metal.

If one were to look closer at them, it could be observed that the tail end of the needles divided into two prongs, similar to a tuning fork.

"Which apparently means; turning me into a pinnsvin." She growled under her breath.

"Are you really complaining that your 'torture' doesn`t have enough torture?"

"You are a foolish, little man. You know this, mageling?"

I covered my mouth in mock shock.

"Just give me a minute here, Ragna. Then I`ll get started and I`ll have those secrets out of you in no time."

"Don`t count on it..."

"Really...?" I walked around to her legs, standing between them, bending over to reach her pussy. I couldn`t restrain myself with such a view and flicked my tongue over the nub of her pearl.

Ragna gasped sharply and her back bowed ever so slightly.

Enthused by her reaction I brushed my lips over her exposed sex, letting them glide with a featherlight touch over her sensitive skin.

She hadn`t been able so satisfy her needs for at least two days, thanks to the chastity belt, and seeing as I teased her tremendously on our first day together it didn`t shock me to find her dripping wet from even this minor stimulation.

Small beads of moisture began to form around the folds of her lips and I lapped them up eagerly, tasting the savory sensation.

Ragna clenched her teeth over a moan, but I`d heard it nonetheless.

"I told you I wasn`t going to spare you today."

Expertly, I inserted three of the slender needles into her hooded nub and a dozen more around the outline of her vulva, where the extensions of her clitoris extended just below the skin.

Having used the last of my finely crafted implements I stepped back and retrieved a cherry-wooden case. I unlocked the copper latches, opened the lid and lifted out my old violin. I`d modified the instrument, doubling the amount of strings along its elegant neck.

"Do you intend to bore me into talking, mageling?" Ragna asked mockingly. "Maybe you`ll play me a sweet melody, while I laugh at your feeble attempts at coercion."

My mouth tugged up into a fiendish grin and as I turned back to face her I saw a pang of caution in her eyes.

"Have you taken a good look at the needles adorning you skin, my dear?"

Not giving her time to respond I drew the violin`s bow across the strings, filling the dungeon with its resonating sound and Ragna`s entire body shivered. Her toned stomach muscles contracted so spontaneously her shoulders lifted a handsbreadth of the stone table.

Eyes wide open, she let out a soundless gasp. Then let herself fall back down.

"W-w-what was that?" she asked unsteadily, her belly trembling. "What are you doing, mageling!"

Rather than answering I pushed the bow slowly back in the opposite direction, letting it lean on the strings, deepening the sound it produced. In response, Ragna began panting heavily as her body thrummed with the low vibrations.

"Seven Hels!" she gasped.

I smirked, putting the violin down for the moment. "The miniature tuning forks covering your body vibrate when the right tone is played. I`ve placed them in the various erogenous zones across your body."

Her confident demeanor melted away as I winked at her. "You`re in for quite the ride. Just one more thing..."

§9

Shock registered on her face, though she tried to hide it. Her halting breaths also didn`t go unnoticed as I reached into my pouch and retrieved a vial ending in a small needle tip.

"What is that?" Ragna asked.

I mixed the transparent contents by gently shaking the glass container. Her eyes followed the sloshing liquid.

"This..." I intoned calmly, "is a little something I engineered especially for you these past nights. It`s a targeted neuro-blocker that vastly decreases the amount of oxytocin your body can release."

Ragna looked at me questioningly.

"In short; as long as I`m mindful of the amount of pleasure I`ll grant you, it`ll prevent you from orgasming."

Her gaze deepened and her voice was filled with loathing when she finally spoke, "you- you monster."

I sighed and pricked the syringe into the side of her neck, close to her spine.

"Not the first time I`ve been called that."

The vial emptied quickly and in one fluid motion I withdrew it from her neck, careful not to inflict any injury. Luckily, in comparison to her large statue, the small needle was nearly insubstantial. Not a single bead of blood formed, to my satisfaction.

"Alright then, what do you say we give it a test run?"

"W-wait."

I paid no heed to her shakily uttered plea. I delicately held the violin and began playing a calm note.

As soon as the bow brushed over the strings, their soft sounds resounded through the dungeon and Ranga threw her head back as dozens of tuning fork needles along her belly reverberated, in response to the tone.

Delighted, I repeated the same motion, watching my 'guest' writhe on the edge between agony and bliss. Her chiseled abdominal muscles stood out clearly beneath her silken skin and I loved the way a sheen of sweat made them glisten.

Then I changed note, setting the tuning forks along the inside of her thighs to trembling.

Ragna gasped and fought her shackles with every shred of strength she could summon.

"Like it?" I asked, coyly. But the Goliath woman was beyond words as I kept up the onslaught of stimulating sound.

"Fine, then... I`ll make you talk to me another way."

I smiled as I swept the bow over a particular section of strings, focusing the vibrations directly into the tuning forks adorning her shaven pussy. I could literally see the top-most needle in her clitoris shuddering as her entire body froze in a rictus of desire.

Only a decibel more and she`d explode, if it hadn`t been for the concoction coursing through her nervous system.

As it was, Ranga was pushed to the brink of sanity as I ruthlessly kept exciting her exposed pearl, yet denied her the release she so desperately needed.

Then, suddenly, I stopped.

Ranga`s arched body settled, her chest heaving. Heavily panting she stared at me, eyes wide form both arousal and rage. Spit formed on the edges of her full lips.

I leaned over, running a thumb along the outside of her mouth, to brush it off.

"Tell me where to find your home and we`ll end this right now. Otherwise..." I raised an eyebrow and shrugged apologetically.

Ragna`s nostrils flared, but she seemed to regain her composure the more she forced herself to control her breathing. An attractive blush colored her ashen cheeks ever so slightly.

"Get on with it, mageling." She said resolutely.

I wouldn`t have respected her if she`d cave after only five minutes of teasing, so a part of me was glad she`d decided to try and resist me. Another part of me couldn`t wait to watch her squirm and tremble in the fits of extasy. And yet another part relished the challenge she`d turned out to be.

My lips tugged into a lopsided grin as I lifted the instrument to my chin. "I`ve been slacking on my practicing, so just let me know when you`ve had enough. Hopefully I won`t get all caught up in the music and tune you out."

The strings sang as I began a complex melody and Ragna clenched her jaw to suppress a gasp.

Waves of vibration reverberated through her body, washing over the sensitive parts of her exposed form in answer to my playing.

Let`s see how long you last this time.

§10

Hours later, I pulled the bow in a final crescendo across the entire width of the neck, sweeping a wave of titillating vibration from Ragna`s neck, down her breasts, over her belly and between her legs.

She managed to stifle her pleasure until the very moment her thighs trembled from the vibrant caress. Her lewd cry ripped through the dungeon and her puffy pussy seemed ready to burst with pent up frustration.

We both panted in the sudden silence.

My bleeding fingers burned and sweat beaded my brow as I beheld the marvelous woman. There wasn`t an inch of her ink-patterned white skin that wasn`t quivering. A thin sheen of perspiration transformed her into the glistening image of feminine strength. Her feverish eyes stared back at me, her shuddering breaths shallow.

I couldn`t believe it... she`d outlasted me...

Despite the orgasm denying concoction, I`d expected her to beg for mercy within half an hour, if not minutes. Not only had she taken everything I`d thrown at her, she`d refused to give in no matter how intense I`d applied the sonic pressure.

What a woman...

She`d defeated me in a game that was rigged against her in ways she shouldn`t have been able to overcome...

Wordlessly, I stowed my violin in its case, closed the lid and pressed the center jewel on its ornate exterior. The dozens of tiny needles levitated out of Ragna`s skin, delivering a final jolt of pleasure to the bound warrior, and flew back into their individual containers as part of the silvery filigree decorating the lid.

Ragna`s eyes followed me as I stepped up to her and inspected her for any lasting damage. Her ragged breathing stocked whenever I gently ran my thumb across a suspected puncture mark, but otherwise she lay perfectly still. As expected, her skin remained flawless and unblemished.

"I... win...," she whispered hoarsely.

Dumbfounded, I nodded my head fractionally up and down. "Yeah."

Not meeting her eyes I walked across the room and snapped my fingers. Ragna`s shackles released their hold on her, letting her move freely. I willed the chastity belt into being, once more denying her access to her sex.

From the corner of my eye I could see her silhouette. She`d lifted herself onto her elbows, watching me depart.

"Sleep well, Ragna."

I didn`t wait for her reply before vanishing into thin air.

§11

Day 4

I had lain awake, staring at the ceiling, for most of the night. In my arrogance I hadn`t counted on her to resist my sensual torments so well. The violin trick hadn`t ever failed to bring out the answers that I sought.

Over and over, I kept reconsidering my performance. Did I miss taking advantage of a hormonal peak? Was my spacing between intensities giving her the optimal rest before redoubling my stimulation? Was the placement of my needles off?!

I was about ready to give up when an epiphany bloomed in my mind...

Of course!

My flaw was that I`d relied on her self-control to break when confronted with overwhelming physical stimulation. After all, it had worked wonders for me in the past. But those had all been women who`d grown up with the values and proprieties of the 'civilized world'.

Bodily pleasure was, by its very nature, something they ought to resist in daily life, lest their rigorous faith condemned them for it.