All Comments on 'The Maid Ch. 01-02'

by Antipater999

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Really nice start, we hope there will be more.

We see that you have removed "My Journey to Submission", your other series that you were so Generous to give us, it is A shame that you didn't give the last chapter to end the story Properly. Please Consider giving us that last chapter, so everyone that loved it so much could see what your Imagination had in store for the wife, and her soon to be slave husband, Please..

rentturtlerentturtle10 months ago

Oohh. Great start. I'm excited to see where this goes and to see the journey for Holly and Carla.

HeritorHeritor10 months ago

What happened to your last story? Did you have to delete for some reason? Is it available elsewhere?

Antipater999Antipater99910 months agoAuthor

I deleted the previous story due to some pretty emotionally-charged negative feedback. However, I've received several requests to continue, and I submitted Part 7 yeste

rday. If demand seems high, I will resubmit parts 1-6.

HeritorHeritor10 months ago

Hi Antipater, sorry to hear you were discouraged by the feedback. There's a whole subsection of commenters on this site that seem to seek out the exact type of stories they can't stand and then make their tastes known. Seems like pretty perverse behaviour to me.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Loved the last story, please continue with that as well.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Great to hear your continuing with your last story, part 7 cannot come soon enough.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Do allow the haters to Dictate your writings. Simply Turn off the comment section for all those Hateful comments..

appyBappyB3 months ago

This is a delightful beginning, well paced and well written. Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAntipater999@Antipater999
A long-time practitioner of BDSM, I enjoy using my writing to explore all aspects of kink. While my stories are fantasies, they are inspired by my own experiences. Although I write from many perspectives, in "real life" I am male, straight and dominant. My partners have inclu...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Maid Series Info