All Comments on 'The Maid Epilogue'

by karaline

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
FiveWolvesFiveWolvesalmost 9 years ago
Beautiful

What a lovely story. Thank you for sharing your writing.

heartoftheunderworldheartoftheunderworldover 8 years ago
Brilliant!

What a lovely story! So well written with such a beautiful end! Thank you for sharing it. X

thelaughingcatthelaughingcatover 8 years ago
Love, love, love the story :)

Leaving this comment for the whole thing but it was all beautifully written. A gem of a story, twinkling and bright. Thank you :)

ButterBearButterBearabout 8 years ago
Loved every word

Great job!! Characters were fleshed out and I found myself engaged in the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Nice one

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A lovely love story!

The stories that affect me the most on this site are those with beautiful tales of love and this one is no exception. I LOVED the characters! Stephano and Andrea's connection is so intense and yet sweet. I look forward to reading more of your writing in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Are they going to get married?

?

karalinekaralineover 7 years agoAuthor
Marriage

If I was planning to write anymore I would probably have Andi and Stephano get married and have some more kids eventually, but Stephano has already been married so he is reluctant to do it again and Andi wants to concentrate on her career for a while first.

alilybitcoolalilybitcoolover 4 years ago
Beautiful...

This comment refers to the story in its entirety. This was so wonderful and engaging. I found myself blushing at parts and falling for Stephano along with Andrea. I'm so sorry that you lost your friend, but I'm sure that the friendship you built over this story would have made her final days less painful. Thank you for your hard work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Thank you

Thank you so much for writing this beautiful story. I am so moved. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great reader

Thanks for this story quite captivating...

UncertainTUncertainTover 1 year ago

This has been a wonderful story to read, I read all the installments at one sitting, each equally deserving of 5*.

CunalingGus69CunalingGus6911 months ago

I'm so sorry that you lost your dear friend. I'm so glad you decided to finish the story anyway, Andi and Stephano definitely needed a proper ending. You are an amazing writer and I love your work. Looking forward to reading more from you :-)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkaraline@karaline
956 Followers
18/1/22 Small update, i have asked for the enslavement of Briseis to be taken down now, this should be happening in the next few days, so i suggest you don't start reading, unless you're prepared to read the thing all in one sitting! Thanks again for all your lovely comments....

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Maid Ch. 07 Previous Part
The Maid Series Info