The Maid Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John was on another plane, this girl, so beautiful. She was not ruined, he could see that now. She had done this to protect herself, but even now she was starting to get into it. Finally swallowing Mike's load, she said, "T-turn me over, boss. F-fuck me dat way." He did, flipping her over very quickly and he could not help himself. As he pushed his cock back into her ass, her legs up now being held on either side by a guy, he tweaked her nipples and she moaned with pain pleasure. "Y-yes boss. Yes, fuck me. You like that. First time, but I like it, yes boss. Fuck me hard." Maybe she said these words just to speed him up, maybe she said them out of fear. But the words had the affect that he was sure she wanted. Grasping a perfect breast in each hand, squeezing way too hard, he pounded into her, dumping his load. "GAAAAAAAAAH. F-FUCK, OH F-FUCK. S-SO HOT, ELENA. YOUR ASS IS SO HOT. TAKE MY CUM, YES BABY, TAKE MY CUM." Even as tired as she must be, as used as she was, she grasped his hands as her own breasts as he came in her ass, unloading the biggest load of cum he had ever deposited. It was magnificent, and he could not believe his own words when he said. "To the room, let's tie her to the bed. I want all her holes."

12