The Maiden and the Quest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~~~

Epilogue

Twas two days less than three weeks later that the royal wedding took place. The crowd was large, the day warm and perfect, the castle arrayed in all its finery. The prince looked to be a prince in his colorful garb, and then there was the bride.

Taller than any other woman there, long hair flowing freely down the back of her beautiful bridal gown, and the most beautiful woman most had ever seen, Hedley's bride had most shaking their heads in amazement. The ceremony was long and boring for most, but Regina and Hedley seemed to have eyes for only each other and were not bothered by the boredom. What would not be ever known was that Regina was several days with child on her wedding day, the result of the prince's continued traversing of the convenient ledge between their chambers.

Her parents were there as well, not seated with the other royals or distinguished guests but smiling broadly, nevertheless. When she'd told them of the wedding, they'd both nearly fainted, never imagining that the beautiful daughter they'd conceived would be a princess.

The villain, Crispin, had been through a trial and found guilty of many crimes, so rather than marrying Annora as he had planned, he lingered in the dungeon of the castle, happy each day to get his ration of bread and water and an occasional morsel of meat.

Still to come were the children and the happiness of a shared royal life. Much quicker to come was their first night together in his chambers and the squeals, moans, and groans of a newlywed couple.

The maiden had completed her quest ... and was now a princess.