The Maid's Daughter Pt. 03

Story Info
Meeting the neighbors and keeping in touch with daughter.
8.5k words
4.36
19.7k
23
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/17/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nudistfan
nudistfan
20 Followers

The following week I didn't hear from Jacqui or her mum. I felt a bit let down, as I thought they had enjoyed our day together and might want a repeat, but I heard nothing. I thought of ringing, but decided it was up to them to contact me -- they knew where I was and that I was up for it, in all senses of the word.

The person I did hear from though was my neighbor Paul. He came round on Saturday morning to complain about the noise from the day before. He said he could tell what was going on and asked that we kept the noise down for the future. I tried to make an excuse about it just being my maid having slipped over and hurt herself, but he just winked and said, "don't worry about it. I'm perfectly cool with you doing what you want in your own house. From what I could see your maid looked fine when she left your house last night and I couldn't help noticing that there was a very pretty girl with her. Lucky you, I say. But please keep the noise down, as my wife is pregnant and needs some peace and quiet."

I didn't clarify that Jasmin was Jacqui's daughter -- that was certainly too much information. But he didn't seem like a bad guy and we shook hands before he went back to his own house.

I have to confess that I had noticed him and his wife around previously, although we had never spoken. They were both around 30. His wife was a few months pregnant, with what I assumed was their first child. She was a very pretty, tall, blonde lady, who didn't seem to mind flaunting the not inconsiderable assets that she had been bestowed with. She already had a nice pair of tits, which she showed off with tight low cut tops and I wondered how much bigger they would get as her pregnancy developed. I have always had a thing about pregnant women. I thought that she did not look like a prude who would be bothered by people fucking next door.

I spent the following week working hard and was amazed that all of a sudden I was having some great ideas for designs. I produced at least half a dozen sketches for new houses for clients, and was excited to see what they would make of them. All the work also helped me to take my mind off of Jacqui and Jasmin; I hardly jerked off at all that week.

When Friday came round though, it was a relief to see Jacqui arrive in her car as normal. I went to open the door for her. There was nobody else around so I opened the door wide and welcomed her in. As soon as she had taken her clothes off, I gave her a big hug and kiss, and was relieved when she hugged and kissed me back with what felt like equal passion. She even gave my dick a quick kiss for good measure.

I asked her how she and Jasmin had been, and why they hadn't contacted me. Jacqui said that she had told Jasmin not to contact me again as she didn't want to ruin what had been a wonderful occasion. She also thought that Jasmin should take some time and space to think about things. In fact it seemed that her daughter was still very keen on seeing me and in the last week Jacqui had had to stop her coming to see me on more than one occasion, insisting it was not a good idea.

She told me Jasmin had gone back to university the day before and would not be back before the summer. I was disappointed, but also heartened at the same time. It did cross my mind that Jacqui may actually be just a bit jealous of her daughter and was trying to keep her away from me, but that seemed rather egotistical.

Jacqui continued, saying that were some other things she needed to talk to me about and asked where could we go to chat. I suggested that we relaxed in the hot tub, and sent her off while I went and made a couple of drinks. I know I needed one, as I was worried about what she was going to say.

The hot tub is a great invention for winding down. I had only used it a few times before with Jacqui, but it always ended up with us fucking. I wasn't sure if that was going to be on the menu today though. We sat facing each other, Jacqui with her legs nicely apart and her tits floating on the top of the water, which at least gave me a nice view.

"I have been thinking a lot about our relationship this last week and I have a proposal to make," she started. "I want to come to live with you full time. That way I can be naked every day, and we can fuck as much as we want. I realize that I have lost a lot of years not having as much sex as I should have, and now want to make up for lost time. I also want to explore my sexuality to the full."

I didn't say anything so as not to spoil the moment.

After a minute she went on: "I am willing to try anything you fancy. You can treat me as your sex slave if you want; I know you well enough to know that you wouldn't hurt me. I also know from seeing some of your porn collection that you are interested in other sex acts and I would love to try some of them with you whilst I still can. I also have several girlfriends who I would like you to meet. I know they are looking to spice up their sex lives, because their husbands don't give them enough attention. If you have any male friends who you think may like to fuck me that would be great; you can watch as well if you want." Basically she was up for anything.

Before I could answer, she went on to say that there was a second reason why it made sense for her to move in with me: she could rent out her own house and make more money than from her cleaning jobs. Overall, she would be better off and I would get free cleaning and cooking all week. If I kept playing my cards right, Jasmin might also be included in the deal - at least when she was back from university.

I had to think about this proposal for at most half a second before saying "Yes, of course. Great!"

She came over and gave me a big kiss and sat on my lap. We laughed and carried on chatting about when we she would move in, and what different things we could do together.

After about an hour or so Jacqui got up and said she had to pee. I asked her if she would let me watch. She sat on the edge of the tub and opened her legs and started to pee all over the patio. She peed for what seemed like an eternity. I confessed that it was the first time I had seen a woman pee as my ex had never let me watch. The most I had seen was her sitting on the toilet, but with her legs well shut. Jacqui had just given me a really good view of how a woman really pees. I was getting hard myself, but realized that the drinks were also having an effect on me: I needed to go as well. I asked Jacqui if she would mind if I peed whilst she watched. She said that was fine with her and asked if she could hold my dick whilst I did it. She pointed it horizontally towards the grass and I let flow. After a few seconds Jacqui deliberately pointed the flow on to her own leg and then up towards her pussy and stomach before I started running out. She then shook my dick dry and kissed it to get off the last traces of pee and then I did the same with her pussy.

We got back in the tub and carried on talking. We agreed that piss play was one of the things we needed to look into a bit more, as we were both pretty turned on by it.

I told her about the conversation I had had with my neighbor that morning and also told her that I thought his wife was hot and that I would love to fuck a pregnant woman. We hatched a plan to see if they were up for something together. We agreed that Jacqui would go round to the neighbors one day in the coming week and invite them round for a drink. Jacqui thought this sounded like a great start to our living together and obviously it would be great to get on well with the neighbors in all senses. If they were game she had no problem fucking a 30 year old hunk and watching me fuck a pregnant woman - preferably at the same time.

We then moved on to discuss Jasmin. Jacqui told me that whilst she hadn't wanted Jasmin to see me the last week, now that she was back at university she had no problem in us setting up a video call. She knew that Jasmin's classes on Friday ended at 3pm, so I suggested that she get on with cleaning the house so that by 3pm she would be free for us to talk with Jasmin. That way there was a chance of me still being able to get a hard on to show Jasmin.

At just after 3pm Jacqui was sitting on the couch with me as we put the video call through to Jasmin. She picked up straightaway. I was glad to see that she was nude already.

"I would love to be where you guys are now. Firstly because I could touch your dick and put it inside me and secondly because it's still bloody freezing up here in Massachusetts. In my bedroom it's barely above freezing and I've got goose bumps," she complained.

We told her she could put on some clothes, as long as she left her pussy visible, but she insisted on remaining nude all the time we were talking together. The video link was good, but not perfect and certainly not a substitute for the real thing. Jasmin asked us to fuck so she could watch whilst she fucked herself with a vibrator that her mum had given her. Jacqui moved over and put my dick in her mouth and started deep throating me until I was hard, and then proceeded to sit on my dick, sliding it into her front entrance and facing the camera. Jasmin moved her camera closer to her own pussy so we could see her getting wet. She used the vibrator with surprising expertise to open up her lips and caress her clitoris. Once I started to make deep thrusts into Jacqui, Jasmin inserted the vibrator deep into her own pussy. We all 3 came to orgasm at the same time. Some things about virtual sex weren't so bad after all, although I was glad to have my own real partner.

Jacqui stayed sitting on my dick after we all came down from our orgasms, and mother and daughter proceeded to have a perfectly normal conversation about how her classes were going and how important it was she graduated. Jasmin continued to complain about the cold in Massachusetts and that she could hardly be naked at all. She wanted to come back to Florida asap. This was all music to my ears, but we both told her that she only had a few months left before finishing the year and she should stick it out till then and make a decision over the summer about what to do. Jasmin said she had already made her decision, but agreed to carry on in order to get her degree.

We told Jasmin about our conversation that morning. She was thrilled that we were going to live together. I also told her that I had seen her mum pissing for the first time and I had really enjoyed it and that I had then peed over her mum.

"Would you like to see me pee as well?" asked Jasmin. "If you want I can take the camera to the bathroom and see if I have any pee in me."

"Yes please," I said. "I would love to see that."

Jasmin took the camera from its stand and moved into the bathroom. It was difficult to get a good angle. She tried putting the camera on the edge of the bath pointing at the toilet, but that didn't work. At the end of the day the best view was just by her holding the camera at arm's length pointing at her pussy. We got a good view between her legs and I could make out a trickle of liquid as she began to pee. But she didn't have a lot and the video quality was not great. Jasmin said that she would try to get a friend to come and film her some time during the next week and would send us the video so that we could get a proper view.

"But can I see you pee as well Jack? I know what Mum looks like peeing, but I would love to see you piss."

"The problem is that our video camera is fixed on the computer," I explained, "so I can't go to the bathroom to pee."

Jacqui surprised me then, saying: "why don't you just pee in my mouth? That way Jasmin can watch and I'm pretty certain I can swallow all your pee as long as you do it slowly".

I said that I would need to go and have a long drink first so that I could have a decent amount of piss. Jasmin said she would wait online. So I went and got a couple of beers from the fridge and drunk them down as quickly as I could. A half hour later I was desperate to go. I pointed my dick at Jacqui's mouth and slowly started to pee. Jacqui was as good as her word, hardly spilling a drop. Jasmin was amazed, and excited as well by the time I finished. She congratulated her mum on being such a good pee swallower. I added that I actually would really like Jacqui to pee over me next time and then for me to be able to pee over her face and tits rather than in her mouth. We agreed to do that the next week at the same time, by which time I would have made sure our camera facilities worked better.

Finally we discussed going to visit her, but she said there was no point as it was too cold to be naked all day. I suggested getting a plane ticket for her to come down to us for a weekend, but Jasmin said she didn't have the time as she was busy with exam preparations and also her cheerleading. So reluctantly we had to pass on that idea and stick to the video calls.

Jacqui then went off in her car to pick up some of her stuff from her house. She didn't take long. She obviously didn't intend on using many clothes, as all she came back with were a couple of short summer dresses, some shoes and a couple of swimsuits -- which looked pretty flimsy to me.

"I didn't bother bringing any underwear as I didn't see the point. When we have to go out I will just put on a dress. That covers all the essential bits and at the same time I can still feel a bit of air on my tits and cunt. To be honest I don't mind if any guys realize I have nothing on underneath," she said when she got back. I could see she was really getting into this and I had finally found a soul mate. This was going to be fun.

Our first night together was pretty laid back. We watched a bit of porn just to get ourselves relaxed. Jacqui wanted to see a girl being gangbanged. We found one with a pretty, very busty MILF girl getting fucked by over 10 guys.

"I wish I could be that lady," Jacqui said once the scene finished; we agreed to work on that for the future. In the meantime I was already hard and simply picked her up, slid her gaping pussy down onto my pole and walked her to my bedroom like that.

"Please can you fuck me up the ass Rick?" Jacqui asked after 5 minutes. "I want to try that again and after seeing that girl it really doesn't look as if it should be that difficult. She managed to get one in the front at the same time."

I obliged, and we spent an enjoyable few minutes fucking before I came up her ass for the first time. We then waited for my cum to start to trickle from her open asshole, and I helped her clean it up so as not to get the sheets dirty. After that both of us slept really soundly.

Jacqui was up before me the next day, and brought me a coffee to have in bed. That was nice of her.

"I haven't peed yet this morning and I'm getting pretty desperate now," she said. "Would you like me to pee over you?

"Oh God, yes," I said. "That would be cool. Shall we go outside, so that it doesn't matter if some splashes around?"

It was a beautiful morning -- they all are in our part of the world -- and there was not a sound to be heard apart from the birds twittering. It did just cross my mind that I didn't want my neighbor to see or hear us, but to be honest by this time I was so excited by the thought of Jacqui pissing on me that I didn't care.

I laid back on the patio and Jacqui got into position standing above me. She took a long last gulp of her morning drink and then pulled open her pussy lips so that I could see right to her urethra. I put my face right up close and she started to pee slowly at first and then with increasing force. It was a strong smelling morning pee with a pungent smell. I wasn't sure I wanted to taste that, so let it just fall over my face and hair and then moved my face away so that the rest fell on my chest and prick. What a great way to start the day!

"Don't you need to go as well?" Jacqui asked.

"I certainly do," I replied. "Where do you want it?"

"Just do it all over my body now, I want to feel it on my tits and my pussy. Perhaps another time you can do it up my ass or in my cunt. I think I've seen people doing that in some of your films, but I'm not sure how that works."

"You're right, but even I am not sure how to do it, as I would need to have a hard on, and peeing with a hard on is rather difficult. Perhaps we can leave that for the future?"

By this time my bladder was really full, so I asked her to lie down and now it was my turn to dowse her with my pee. I started on her cunt and then moved up to her belly and tits and finished in her face and hair.

Jacqui was ecstatic at the end of this. I asked if she wanted to go and get a shower, but she said that as we weren't going to be seeing anybody that day she would just let it dry on her. And anyway she wanted me to keep peeing on her all day every time I needed to go, so there wasn't a lot of point. Very nice of her, I thought.

The rest of the day we spent relaxing in the garden. I must have peed over Jacqui about a dozen times and she had a really strong odor by the end of the day. We fucked a couple of times as well, but nothing too strenuous. We went to bed early as I had a busy week ahead workwise.

On Monday I got up early and went into my office to work. I heard Jacqui get up and then saw her go out. I realized that she was going round to the neighbors and crossed my fingers that they would accept our invitation.

When we sat down for lunch Jacqui told me that only the wife had been at home. Her name was Joanne and she was really pleased to get the invitation. She particularly liked the idea of using our hot tub.

When Saturday arrived Paul and Joanne arrived on the dot of 11am. Jacqui put on a dress with a very small bikini underneath, just before they arrived. She looked very happy and I wondered if she had already broached the subject of getting nude with them. Paul really was quite a hunk: 6'2'' and he looked pretty fit. How could I compete with him I wondered? He introduced his wife, Joanne, who was about 5'8'' and who was even prettier close up than at a distance. She was a natural blonde with a perfect, round face, and blue eyes. She wore a tight pair of pants, and a t-shirt which struggled to contain her visibly growing tits and belly.

"Thank you so much for inviting us round. It's nice to get to know some of our neighbors," said Joanne as she came in.

We took them through the house and into the garden. I served them drinks, but non-alcoholic for Joanne because of the baby. She also explained that she was 5 months pregnant, and as she had already had a couple of miscarriages she and her husband were being very careful not to do anything that might harm the baby.

As we approached the hot tub, Jacqui was the first to get in. She just threw off her dress at the side. Her bikini was solid white which highlighted her tanned skin: she looked perfect. It was a fairly normal bikini from the front, but one which still gave a very good view of her cleavage and only just covered her pussy. I could see Paul getting a good eyeful. He and I were both in our swim costumes already and I could see him trying to control an erection, though Jacqui certainly wasn't going to object. With that she turned around and Paul's eyes just about popped out of his head; there was virtually no back to her bikini, just a small strip of cloth that covered her butt crack, but nothing more.

Paul got into the tub quickly, partly to cover his erection I thought, and sat opposite Jacqui.

Joanne took off her shorts and t-shirt, to reveal a surprisingly traditional one piece swim suit. It held everything in place nicely, but Joanne could see that her husband was turned on by Jacqui and looked a bit upset.

"I wasn't sure what you were going to wear Jacqui, so I went for conservative just in case. As you're using a bikini, I'll go home and get one of my own."

nudistfan
nudistfan
20 Followers