The Maid's Daughter Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nudistfan
nudistfan
21 Followers

"If you want, you can use one of mine," said Jacqui. "Rick can show you where it is."

"Oh, that would be nice, although I am not sure I'll be able to get into it!" Joanne replied.

"Here, come with me and I'll show you, and you can try it first," I offered.

We went inside to our bedroom and I looked in the closet. I could only find one costume and it was a micro-bikini made up of 3 pieces of fluorescent string joined together by one even smaller piece of string. How long had Jacqui had that I wondered?

"This is the only one I can find," I said, walking out of the closet and showing it to Joanne. To my surprise, she didn't say no straightaway. She looked at it closely.

"Well, I used to have one like this, but that was a long time ago and I am not sure if I will be able to get into it in my current state," she said, "but I'll try it on and see. Can you wait a few minutes while I put it on and tell me what you think?"

She went into the bathroom, and a few minutes later, came out. She had managed to get into the costume, but only just, and it didn't cover much anyway. Now with her growing tits, her nipples were clearly visible through the material and even showing out of the sides. The bottom part was hardly visible, as her belly was covering it up, but it looked as if it only just covered her pussy lips. She turned around and gave me a full view of her ass, which was even more on view than Jacqui's.

"I am not sure that Paul will like me using this," she said. I told her that she looked great -- she did -- and that I didn't see why her husband would object. She explained that Paul had been acting funny ever since she got pregnant and in fact he hardly even looked at her anymore.

"Well, I don't know why he is like that," I tried to reassure her. "I think you look beautiful and that a pregnant woman is a real turn on. Obviously that costume brings out the best in you."

"I feel as if everything is falling out, but at the same time it does make me feel young again. If you and Jacqui don't mind I'll use it."

We went outside and Paul gave his wife a long stare and said "Darling, are you sure you should be wearing that? You are showing of a lot of skin and without wishing to be rude you are getting rather overweight. I am not sure that everybody will want to see that belly either."

Jacqui though was more enthusiastic: "Oh no, I think you look beautiful Joanne. I haven't used that costume for some time, but it looks great on you. I am not sure if you'll be able to use it for much longer though as you'll be falling out of it. In fact I think I can see a bit of your nipples from here -- you need to stretch out the fabric on the top a bit I think!"

Joanne did her best to cover her tits and with that we all got into the tub and both of us men enjoyed looking at their opposite partners. We enjoyed chatting, and we all got on well, but nothing happened between us. For some reason both Jacqui and I struggled to tell them that we actually were always naked in the tub and around the house. On the plus side though, Paul obviously had no objection to checking out Jacqui, and we figured that next time she could flash him a bit more. Joanne was very thankful for the invite and said she had really enjoyed our time together getting to know each other and that the hot tub had really helped her relax.

"Well, Joanne you are more than welcome to come round whenever you want. I am here most of the time and Rick as well. Feel free to use the tub as if it were your own."

The next day at 11am Jacqui and I were having a coffee together in the living room when the bell rang. We weren't expecting anybody so were both naked. Jacqui went to the door and looked through the spy hole and saw that it was Joanne. She shouted through the door for her to wait a minute and she would be right back. We agreed that she would answer the door and I would go into another room. She grabbed a dress and quickly put it on and I went into the kitchen where I would not be seen.

"Hi Joanne, how are you doing?" said Jacqui after opening the door.

"Great" she replied. "I hope you don't mind me intruding, but as you said I could come round any time to use the hot tub I was hoping to be able to take you up on the offer. And if you would let me use your swimming costume again that would be nice. I really enjoyed wearing it and don't have one that small myself."

"No, of course Jacqui, it's great to see you. Come in and make yourself comfortable. I know Rick will be pleased to see you as well. He's working in the back office at the moment, but if I tell him you're here I am sure he'll come out to say hi."

"Well I have to say it was nice to get some compliments from a man yesterday. Paul seems to have lost interest in me for the moment at least."

"Joanne, you know you are a beautiful woman and lots of men would just love to fuck you even now with that belly. I'm not sure if you will believe me, but there are some who would like to fuck you even more because of that belly. Did you know that some men find pregnant women even sexier? I've found out recently that there is a whole section on porn sites dedicated to pregnant women and they seem to be really popular. So don't worry about Paul. But before you put my costume on there is something I would like to talk about. Do you mind if we sit down here and have a quick chat? I can't join you in the tub right now as I have some chores to do."

"Yes, fine. It's just nice to have someone to talk to. Once Paul leaves for work I am on my own a lot during the week."

"Well Joanne, it's like this. Rick and I are both very happy for you to come round here as often as you want, but there's something you need to know. I hope it won't embarrass you, but the thing is that Rick and I don't like to use clothes when we're at home on our own. So, we only put clothes on when we go out or if people are coming round to see us. Yesterday with you both was great, but to be honest we would still both have preferred to be naked, because once you have got used to it, just using any clothes is really uncomfortable."

"Oh, so you mean you guys are nudists?" asked Joanne.

"Exactly. Rick has been into it for a long time, and I have been doing it for around 2 months and I can't tell you how great it makes me feel. It's done wonders for my sex life as well."

"Oh, that's really cool. I can't believe you guys are naked the whole time. I would just love to live that like, but Paul won't let me. He says he doesn't even want to see me naked in bed at the moment with this belly. But I do go around the house naked at times when I am on my own and I know what you mean when you say it feels good. At the moment as well none of my clothes fit, and they just make me uncomfortable all the time."

"Well in that case why don't you just get naked now and enjoy yourself? Nobody else is coming to our house today. Do you mind Rick seeing you naked or for that matter Rick being naked? I can tell you he's got a nice dick, but it's not a massive one or anything weird."

"That would be lovely and I have no problem being around both of you guys naked. In fact seeing another naked man would be rather nice."

"Great. In that case, I can get rid of this right now," said Jacqui, stepping out of her dress and revealing herself to be totally naked underneath.

"Wow, said Joanne, "I see that I was really putting you out by making you wear that dress to open the door for me. Sorry about that. By the way you have a great body. Where do you want me to leave my own clothes?"

Just leave them on the hook on the back of the door. That way you can just put them back on when you are leaving. By the way what time does your husband get back from work?"

"Generally not until about 7pm."

"OK, great. So you can hang out with us all day. You make yourself comfortable and I'll get on with preparing lunch."

With that Jacqui came into the kitchen and saw me. I had heard all the conversation and was getting quite excited about getting to see Joanne nude. We agreed that it would be best to leave her to get comfortable first before I went out to greet her. Jacqui gave me a quick pull on my dick as she could see that I was already getting a hard on. She said that she thought Joanne was pretty horny as well as she had been complaining about Paul not giving her any attention. She also remembered that when she was pregnant with Jasmin she was really horny the whole time; her husband had also been reluctant to attend to her needs.

We watched as Joanne walked out of the living room into the garden. She was totally nude. As she was walking away from us I couldn't get a very good view and she climbed straight into the hot tub. I was desperate to go out and see her and get a better view.

I managed to wait 5 minutes by which time my erection had lessened somewhat. Jacqui told me not to hit on her straightaway as she was probably feeling pretty vulnerable being naked in somebody else's house. I said I would do my best, but I got a couple of drinks ready in the hope that that would help relax her a bit more.

I went into the living room and crossed out onto the patio. Joanne saw me straightaway. She didn't look disappointed, in fact rather the opposite.

"Hi Joanne." I said, trying to appear confident. "Jacqui told me you were out here and that she had told you about our nudist thing. I'm glad you want to try it out as well!"

"Hi Rick. Yes, thanks for allowing me to come round. I'm totally cool about your lifestyle and I just wish I could do it myself more often. You have a great body and yours is the first dick I've seen apart from Paul's in a long time. You seem to be a bit hard by the way, or is yours always like that?"

"Um, I think that's just the result of seeing a naked pregnant woman in my tub, and a very sexy one as well. Sorry about that," was all I could mumble in reply.

"No, that's nice. I like it."

"Here have a drink," I said handing her the glass of water. "You need to make sure you don't get dehydrated out here."

"You know that's not my problem at the moment. In fact exactly the opposite. I seem to need to pee all the time, so I am trying not to drink too much."

"Well you don't need to worry about that here. The only rule we have is that you can't pee in the tub. Anywhere else is fine. It's only water after all."

"Oh, ok, that's good to know 'cos sometimes the urge comes on really quickly. I guess I could just go on the grass if you don't mind."

"No problem," I answered. "Well, now that you've seen my assets, how about you show me yours? I thought that the swimming costume you used yesterday didn't leave much to the imagination, but I may have been wrong. How about you step out the tub a bit and show me what you've got?"

"OK, I guess that's fair enough, although it is lovely in here. Can you give me hand getting out? I'm getting so fat that I feel like a whale."

I gave her my hand and helped lift her out of the tub. She stood before me completely at ease, letting me take in her glorious body. I could now see her tits in their massive uncontrolled glory.

"I love your belly and your tits, but I can't see your cunt, because your belly is in the way," I complained.

"Oh dear. What would you like me to do? Shall I get on a chair and open my legs for you?"

"That sounds like a great idea. Let me just bring this chair over for you."

I put the chair down beside her and she sat right on the edge and opened her legs wide. She didn't seem to have any problem in me examining her most intimate parts. In fact I thought she seemed to be enjoying it. I got on my hands and knees and moved in to get a closer look.

"It's amazing to think that in a few months' time a baby is going to come out of that hole." I said. "It's so small."

"Yes, it's a bit scary and I hope the baby doesn't damage my pussy too much," she replied. "I think that my pussy right now is even tighter than it was a year ago though, 'cos Paul refuses to fuck me anymore. He says it will hurt the baby."

"That's nonsense," I replied. "People used to think, that but now everybody knows that's not the case. You would need to have an impossibly long dick to be able to get up to your uterus, which is certainly not my case."

"Yes, that's what I tell him, but I think he is just using it as an excuse. I just don't think he likes seeing me fat. It's doubly frustrating 'cos I'm more horny than ever and would do anything he wanted right now if he would just give me a good fuck."

"Well, perhaps I can help you out on that front? I may not be as big or as good a lover as Paul, but I may be able to help you get rid of some of that built up sexual tension."

"Oh God, would you? That would be fantastic."

"Yes, and you know it would really be my pleasure. Do you mind if I ask Jacqui to come out and film us? I know she doesn't mind if we fuck and she likes taking erotic photographs and videos. We don't have any of a pregnant woman, so it would be great to have as a memory."

"No problem, as long as you give me a copy and promise me that it stays between us. I wouldn't want it getting out on to the internet."

"Totally, of course, we are the same."

I called out to Jacqui. "Hey Jacqui, can you come out here and bring the video camera? Joanne wants me to fuck her and I would like you to film us."

Jacqui hung her head out of the window. "OK honey, that was quick, but yes I'll be right there. I just need to finish cleaning the floor here and I'll be with you."

Jacqui came out just a couple of minutes later and first of all just filmed Joanne with some close ups of her tits and pussy. Joanne held up her tits for the camera and licked them herself and then opened her pussy lips so the camera could see right inside. She was already glistening wet.

Jacqui gave a couple of pulls on my dick just to make sure I was really hard and with that I moved into position. I couldn't believe how easily I entered into her. There was virtually no resistance at all. She must have been really desperate for it.

I moved fully inside her and then allowed Jacqui to get some good footage of my dick sliding inside her pussy. Joanne started to grind forward onto my dick and it was pretty clear she was going to orgasm quickly. Within a couple of minutes she was panting and rubbing her clit with one hand.

I wasn't sure whether or not to cum inside her. For artistic reasons I decided to finish over her. So I pulled out and aimed my dick at her head. To my pleasant surprise she opened her mouth. I ended up coming half in her mouth, and half over the top of her head and hair. She swallowed all that went into her mouth and wiped the rest around her face trying to rub it in.

She had a look of satisfaction and relief. It looked as if I had done a good job. Jacqui was pleased as well because she said she had got some great footage that would look really good once she had edited it.

I had to fuck Joanne about 3 more times that day; she was just so needy. I managed to perform ok, although my dick was getting a bit sore by the end.

Joanne came round again the next day, but didn't want sex -- she was just happy hanging out in the nude with us. Over the next few months she was a constant presence and it was a joy for us both to see her body grow without restrictions.

As she got into the last month of her pregnancy she found it hard just to walk around or to get up and down from a chair. We encouraged her to take things easy, to the point where we put a pot for her to pee in by her chair so she didn't even have to get up to go to the bathroom all the time. Joanne appreciated all the attention we gave her and in return we made sure we got lots of photos of her showing her growing tits and belly - and other parts - to be able to add to our collection. She enjoyed our photo sessions as well.

In the meantime, work, when I got around to it, was continuing to go well. The clients loved my new designs and I was starting to make some serious money. Was it a coincidence I wondered?

Whilst we enjoyed spending time with Joanne, we continued our weekly video sessions with Jasmin. She was doing her best to concentrate on her studies, but still wanted to return home. She confessed that she had had sex with a couple of college guys, but neither experience had been very satisfying. Both of them had cum before her and didn't seem concerned as to whether she needed to orgasm as well.

I noticed that in the last few weeks before she was due home Jasmin stopped showing me her pussy or would only give me a very quick flash which didn't reveal very much. Her excuse was that she wanted me to be really horny for her when she got back. She also said that she was working on a surprise for me, but didn't give me any more clues as to what she was referring.

Finally summer arrived and Jasmin finished her exams and got on the first bus home. We went to the bus station to pick her up and then drove home. As soon as we got in the door we all threw our clothes off.

Jasmin was as beautiful as I had remembered, in fact perhaps even more so. Absence does make the heart grow fonder - and the dick hornier.

Jasmin stood in front of me totally nude, and with her legs slightly apart asked: "So, Rick, what do you think? Do you like my surprise?"

At first I wasn't sure what she was referring to, but then I looked down at her pussy and saw that there was something shiny above her entrance. I took a closer look and asked her to open her legs a bit more to allow me a better view. I saw that she had a large ring connected to her pussy. It was a clit ring, but unlike the common ones this had a gem stone instead of just a stud. I saw that whoever had done it had had to force out her outer labia in order to put the ring in place, so her pussy wasn't quite the thin line it was before.

"I had this done a few weeks ago. If you look closely you can see that I have had it engraved with your name and the date you took my virginity. And the stone is a sapphire which used to belong to my grandmother. My mum gave it to me with the idea for it to be in my wedding ring, but I really liked the idea of having it in my clit ring. That way I can think of you even more times than I would having it as a ring on my finger.

"Do you like it?" she asked. "I love it. It hurt a bit having it put in, but it was really worth it. It just taps on my clit when I move, making me horny all the time, and it really helps me to masturbate because it stimulates my clit. Plus I think it looks really sexy and I want to show it off to other people as soon as I can."

"I think it looks amazing and I can't believe you would do that for me," I answered, "but, will it get in the way when I fuck you?"

"No, of course not silly, though I hope your dick will press it against my clit when we fuck. I had it put in a couple of weeks ago as well so we can fuck now without any risk."

"Do you think Mum should get one as well? She could get a matching one if you want. What do you say Mum?"

"Well, I think it looks great on you dear, but I am not sure if I want to do that to myself and at my age I may just look slutty."

"Oh Mum, don't be so boring. I think it would look great on you as well. You have already shaved off your pubic hair and I think adding a ring will just make you even sexier. Why don't you use that other ring you have always kept in case you got married again? The one with the jade stone."

"I'll think about it. What do you think Rick? Would you like us both to have rings in our cunts with your name on them?" Jacqui asked.

"Yes, that would be nice" I said. "That way you could be like wives, but with rings in your cunts instead of on your fingers. I don't know how many people will get to see them, but I hope we can find a way to show them to some of our friends. It will drive them nuts."

nudistfan
nudistfan
21 Followers