The Maid's Daughter Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, Rick can we please fuck now? I am so desperate I am not sure I can just talk for any longer," Jasmin pleaded.

I couldn't refuse, and was horny myself, so we went into the bedroom and Jasmin lay down on the edge of the bed with her legs wide apart.

"I've also been doing gymnastics the last few weeks in order to get more flexible. I can now get my legs behind my head again, which I haven't been able to do for years. Would you like me to do that now?" Jasmin asked. I agreed enthusiastically and watched as she used her arms to force both her legs over her shoulders. That created a sensational view and opened her moist lips wide, totally vulnerable to my surging prick.

I tasted her pussy first, taking the chance to inspect the ring and the engraving on it. It really was pretty and I could see exactly where it had pierced her clit hood. She was already soaking wet and I was now hard as well. Jacqui got out her camera phone and asked Jasmin to pose first for some photos including some close ups of her clit ring. Then she watched us as we started to fuck.

I drove into her pussy; I could feel her clit ring against my shaft as I bottomed out in her pussy, making her moan. Jasmin orgasmed almost straightaway, then again as I came inside her a few minutes later.

All 3 of us lay on the bed and started chatting about the last few weeks and also our future plans. Jasmin told us that she didn't want to get a job related to her studies. In fact she just wanted to take some time to relax and be with both of us. She told us she thought we were put on this earth with a basic sexual instinct which a lot of society just repressed. But she didn't want to do that. In fact she wanted to fulfil all her sexual desires without restrictions. She didn't want to get old, and regret not having had more sex like her mum. She also wanted to live naked every day and fuck with us whenever she felt like it -- or whenever we felt like it. She said she was also happy to help her mum out in looking after the house, so that I could get on with my work with less worry.

So we started to live together. Obviously Jasmin found out about Joanne very quickly, but it turned out she wasn't at all jealous and in fact she also enjoyed seeing her nude. I caught myself imagining a few times what Jasmin would look like pregnant and I hoped that at some time the maternal instinct in her would come out and that I would be the one to impregnate her.

I looked back over the last few months and realized that it was amazing how far both Jacqui and Jasmin had come. Less than 6 months ago Jasmin was still a virgin. Now she was well on her way to being a sexually experienced woman and her Mum had become a real slut. I certainly loved them both that way. In addition to that, I was screwing my pregnant neighbor.

I wasn't sure things could get better, but the summer holidays were nearly upon us. It sounded like they were going to be fun as Jasmin had suggested that we go to a nudist camp together...