The Maid's Uniform Ch. 03

Story Info
A trophy wife becomes infatuated with the maid's uniform.
9.9k words
4.63
45k
49

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 07/05/2023
Created 04/30/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
XBan
XBan
1,283 Followers

Natasha gazed dominantly at her perfectly made-up face. The same face that had been buried deep within Sophia's pussy and enjoying its spoils. No words were said after their shared moment of delightful bliss. Sophia continued her cleaning as normal with a slight contemptuous grin and Natasha went straight to her room to retire for the evening. Her choices throughout the day had replayed in her mind and kept her up most of the night. First being a maid for Regina and Tom. Then succumbing to the submissive urge to eat Sophia out. All of these decisions were a slippery slope and knocked her down a peg in the eyes of her peers. The illusion of a strong, successful woman was starting to fade, and it wouldn't be long before it revealed Tasha, the submissive slut.

With her husband Dorian and their kids, Madeline, and Bradley out, Natasha had ample time to prepare and make it over to Regina's house for her first official day. She couldn't remember the last time she had to wake up for a job. It reminded her of how fortunate she was to be married to a wealthy man. But that soon turned to boredom and curiosity which sparked her interest in the new maid's uniform. Something new and shiny was bound to draw her attention.

To avoid being seen by Sophia, Natasha used the layout of her house to her advantage. The last thing she wanted was to give her maid more fuel for dominant behavior. The taste of Sophia crossed her mind from time to time. The way the girl had used her face was like nothing she'd ever experienced before, even from a guy receiving head. Thinking about it made her hornier than she'd care to admit, especially since it was someone inherently submissive in the type of work they did. Natasha had caught a glimpse of the real Sophia and she feared what the feisty maid would do if she sunk her full claws in. It was a problem to be dealt with later.

Natasha arrived early and was let in by Regina who led her to the Gossip Den where Jacqueline, Regina's primary maid, waited. As instructed, Natasha joined her co-worker and waited patiently and perfectly at attention. It was a stark contrast to her normal mornings whereby this point she'd be almost half a bottle of wine in. Now, she was being trained to be the perfect maid for her friend. If they were still friends. There was no double kissing or hugging during the greeting, just relief that she had actually showed up to her shift. Regina treated her exactly how Natasha would treat her maids, as a means to an end. Had she fallen that far from grace in that short of time?

After an hour of waiting like a good, obedient maid, Regina entered the room and sat in her usual seat. Spreading her legs, she raised her eyebrow at Natasha and then opened her book for her morning reading. The message was received loud and clear. Natasha walked over and knelt in front of Regina. Unsurprisingly, there were no panties, just her magnificent pussy that needed to be serviced. In went Natasha's face, to Regina's delight, as she thrashed her tongue amongst the folds. This was her new morning routine. Stand around and wait until she could bury her face in Regina's love hole. It was no wonder that the respect she received was diminishing.

As she did last time, Regina held Natasha's head tightly and released her orgasm all over her face. However, that had been at the end of the day. This was at the beginning and Natasha was not permitted to clean herself. For the rest of the shift, she would have to taste, smell, and feel Regina's juices all over her face. Not only was her friend using her, she was also marking her territory. No matter how Natasha looked at it, wearing someone's sexual excrements on her face pushed the relationship far from a friendship.

After her morning pleasure, Regina brought Natasha to her closet. The difference between their husbands' wealth was evident by the difference in their wives' closet size. Regina had twice the space and triple the selection with the closet sorted by sections based on type of clothes, accessories, and by level of formality.

"So, this is my closet. Gosh I feel so embarrassed. You're probably thinking 'this is all you got.'" Regina said. "But it's a modest collection."

Modest was an understatement. Five outfits were a modest collection. This was almost a store.

"So, I want you to go through and refold everything, iron out any wrinkles and if you see a tear, just toss the item out and make a note so I can order a new one."

"Yes, Mrs. Winchester."

There was one thing that was missing, and its glaring omission was only obvious because how many pairs women always owned.

"Where are the heels?"

Regina smiled and lead her to another closet. Ceiling to Floor shelves displayed hundreds of heels, some of them likely never worn.

"A girl can never have too many." Regina said.

It was a humbling experience to realize other people probably thought the same of her. There was always someone with more. Another reason Regina was so much more dominant. She had the wealth and power to back it up.

"Now this requires a different job, but that'll be another day. Off you go to your duties."

"Yes, Mrs. Winchester."

Her voice was starting to lose that edge that made most people classify her as a bitch. It was soft and submissive now out of respect for her new owner. The confident stride was also replaced by meek steps. The psychology of being a submissive maid was taking over. Any time she passed by a mirror she was also reminded of her uniform. The thing that started it all. The strapless black maid dress and white sewn in apron that was tight to Tasha's skin, highlighting her perfect curves. Her elbow length black gloves and fishnet stockings with diamond encrusted black 5-inch heels that put her on mini pedestals. The diamond headband and thick black collar with a diamond nestled in the middle completed the exquisite outfit. Ironically, she felt like a princess. But the lavish look wasn't made for her to feel majestic. It was made for her to look luxurious like the many other items in the Winchester mansion. Tasha was their property and all their property had to be gorgeous. Wearing the uniform brought forth the many feelings she had experienced in college of being at the beck and call of men. The feelings of being a subservient woman. As long she wore the uniform, her mind associated it with being Tasha. The minute she put it on, it took complete and utter control. And she loved it.

The mundane cleaning took a few hours. Beyond finding rips in clothes, the whole task seemed redundant since Regina likely wasn't going to wear over half of the outfits any time soon. But Natasha had did as she was told. Her face was sticky from earlier and the smell was a constant reminder of her place in this house. Who else would voluntarily wear that throughout the day? Even Jacqueline was left with her dignity.

Once her task was finished, Natasha reported back to the Gossip Den and just caught Tom leaving. He smiled and nodded as he passed by. Standing at attention in her usual spot, Natasha waited for further instructions. After ten minutes, Regina walked over.

"Tom has requested your assistance at another meeting. However, that will be in two hours and I'm afraid I don't have any duties for you that will take less time than that." Regina said. "So, we're going to store you for now until the meeting."

"Store me?"

"Yes, please follow me."

"Yes, Mrs. Winchester."

Natasha followed Regina through the kitchen and into the back hallway. The walls were lined ceiling to floor with storage units. Regina stopped at the end storage unit and opened it up.

"Tom doesn't like maids just standing around. He doesn't want guests to see that. So, we came up with a solution."

Inside the storage unit, there was enough room for one person to stand with what looked like a dildo attached to one side of the wall near the top and another dildo attached to the other side of the wall near the bottom.

"If no one sees you then you must be off busy doing something, right?" Regina said.

"Of course, Mrs. Winchester."

Natasha remained by her side.

"Well, get in."

Standing around the living room was one thing, but being locked in a closet was something even she didn't do with her maids. It was so degrading and objectifying to store someone like a tool. But from Regina's perspective, Natasha was just a tool now. That came with the territory of being a maid. In theory, putting them away for later use was how tools should be treated, especially since Regina was paying her. She had ever right to make the rules.

Natasha stepped into the open storage unit and stood at attention.

"Turn and put your mouth around the dildo." Regina said.

Natasha turned to her right. The dildo was at the perfect height. Her mouth opened and she moved forward, taking the plastic toy inside. It was thick, but comfortable enough. How long would she have to keep it? Her skirt was hiked up and Regina placed the lower dildo in her ass. Natasha tried to react, but the dildo in her mouth held her head firmly.

With both holes plugged, Natasha struggled to move. Regina clicked a button on the outside and the shelving pushed together to the point that Natasha was pinned and locked in place, still with a dildo in her mouth and a dildo in her ass.

"Perfect. We'll release you in about two hours when we need you again. Enjoy." Regina said. The door shut gently, encasing her in darkness.

Natasha struggled to no avail as both holes expanded with the foreign presence. She was in no danger and thankfully did not have claustrophobia, but the feeling of immobility was unexpected. It furthered cemented her role as a maid and an object. Had Regina not been busy on a normal day, she and Natasha would have enjoyed a bottle of wine together. Now that she was a maid, her default place was in a storage unit. Like an object, stored and forgotten until needed again. With her hands free, the only form of entertainment available was to play with herself. One hand found her nipple and the other hand found her pussy. Then she masturbated. Masturbated to her new status as an object. Masturbated to her submissive nature. Masturbated to the fact that Regina's fluids were now dried on her face. The Winchesters were her owners, and she was nothing but a maid. Her fingers worked hard, and her excitement culminated in an amazing orgasm. The muffled screams through the dildo in her mouth and the lack of movement made it that much more intense.

The feelings died down. There was still one hours and fifty-five minutes to go. How many orgasms could she have in that time frame? Or did she stand and wait like an obedient maid? Her hand slipped back down to her pussy. Mindless, orgasmic bliss was the better option. She was an obedient maid who's only purpose was to serve and obey. The mantra repeated in her mind as her fingers worked their magic. Her mind was finally ready to accept her deep dormant feelings that wearing the uniform brought back to the surface. Not to be pushed aside, her dominant self was ready to put up a fight. Only time would tell which mindset took complete control.

***

After two hours, Natasha was released and offered a glass of water for her dry mouth. Regina grinned at the wet mess on the storage unit floor. It was a humbling experience and one that drove in a deeper sense of servitude towards Regina. Natasha couldn't help but think of her friend through the various orgasms. Each climax brought her closer and closer to truly accepting her place as a maid. Regina's maid. Tom's maid. She lucked out in life by marrying a rich man and having a family. But in the process, her true calling was missed. It's the reason she treated every maid her family had like crap. It wasn't because they were beneath her, it was because she was jealous. Jealous of their outfits and of having to be submissive all day to people like her. Dominant people. The truth was liberating. How she would deal with it at home was something she hadn't decided, but for now she still had a job to perform.

"All right maid, Mr. Winchester needs you in the office pronto. Don't be late."

"Yes, Mrs. Winchester."

Addressing her employer this way was no longer a pleasantry. It was respect. It was obedience. Her owners deserved nothing less. Tasha walked through the halls with her tits and ass pushed out, one foot in front of the other. Part of her job was to display herself and that was reflected in how she carried her body. The experience in the storage closet had been both transformative to her mind and to her body. She was getting older, but she still had a body that younger women would kill for. It was a shame not to flaunt it as much as she could, especially in her sexy uniform.

The conference room was empty, and Natasha took her usual spot in the corner. It no longer bothered her to wait. It was a privilege. The Winchesters were far more important people than she or Dorian would ever be. It was therefore only right that she waited on them. Their time was simply more valuable.

After twenty minutes, Mr. Winchester arrived with several guests. All men. They each took a seat around the conference table.

"Gentlemen, this is Tasha, she will be our maid this afternoon. If you need anything, just let her know."

Tasha turned and bowed slightly at the crowd. Then she saw him. Dorian's much more successful brother, Luther. The same brother she had a regretful fling with just weeks before her wedding. Regretful in the sense that he treated her like the little slut she was and then she was forced to take on the dominant role with Dorian. His face lit up in recognition, but nothing was said.

The meeting continued and Tasha was ordered to serve drinks and appetizers. The term 'anything' really was to be taken literally. But out of professional courtesy to the other members, nothing more was requested until the meeting was over. The mood was different from the first meeting she had served, likely because of the bikini clad women waiting afterwards. However, during this meeting she was met with hungry eyes. Being the only desert on the menu had that effect.

Mr. Winchester wrapped up his presentation to great success. Afterwards, Luther walked over with a sly smile. Just like old times.

"Tom, do you mind if I have a word with your maid in the back room." Luther said.

"Of course, Mr. Lexington."

Luther guided her to the room in the back and shut the door behind them.

"Natasha, what the hell are you doing here?"

Tasha smiled pleasantly. "It's Tasha and I'm the Winchester's maid." She gestured down at the uniform.

Luther's eyes narrowed.

"Tasha? Like submissive slut Tasha. I thought you hated that name."

"Did you bring me back here to lecture me on names or should I drop to my knees."

"Is this some sort of game you and Dorian are playing?"

Tasha put one finger to his lips and grabbed his cock through the thin lining of his dress pants.

"I am a party favor for the guests. If you're not going to use me like the big slut that I am, I will gladly find someone else."

Luther didn't need to be told twice. He pushed her to her knees and had his cock out within seconds. In their first sexual encounter, it was the possibility of being caught that pushed Tasha's buttons, not the sexual act itself. Now that particular thrill was gone and replaced by the need to please her owner's guest to the best of her ability A satisfied guest meant a satisfied potential customer for Mr. Winchester. And a happy Mr. Winchester meant a happy Mrs. Winchester. Cooking and cleaning weren't her only duties. Her body could also be used as a tool for pleasuring others however they wanted to use it.

Tasha slurped up and down Luther's cock. Her head was held firmly in place by his strong hands. She was just a receptacle for him to dump a load. She couldn't be happier that her mouth was being used for pleasure. What else was it good for? Luther slowed down and pulled out. Any longer and he would have ended the session right then and there.

"Face down, ass up, bitch."

Tasha turned around and assumed the pose, her bubble butt ready to welcome his large cock. Luther wasted no time and Tasha felt his lubricated cock slide into her tight ass. This hole had seldom been used since college, but now it was being torn apart by her brother-in-law. She was available to do whatever he needed to get himself off. Her mouth, her tits, her pussy, her ass. All were tools at his disposal. His powerful thrusts forced her face to slide up and down the tile floor. She loved being helplessly taken from behind, especially for the Winchesters. Luther let out a loud moan, and simultaneously released his load deep into her ass.

There were no pleasantries or goodbyes exchanged. He left her like a sex doll, used and discarded. In his eyes she was exactly that, something to play with and then leave. Tasha was a party favor. It made her feel good to fulfill her duties. Why else would the Winchester's hire her and plan to modify her?

Tasha arose from the ground, the cum still dripping out, and rejoined the conference room. Mr. Winchester gave her a subtle nod and grin as he walked out with Luther. A job well done. With no guests left, she cleaned up the conference room. Her first day was going well. Really well.

***

After cleaning the conference room, Tasha was summoned to the living room at the behest of Regina. She expected another round of Regina using her pretty mouth. It was something she was getting used to. The taste of her new Mistress was becoming almost as desirable as her precious wine. Tasha's smile faded into a blank stare as she entered the Gossip Den. Regina had visitors, and not just any visitors. Very familiar visitors. Natasha stood off to the side, silent and in her place waiting for instructions. Regina ignored her and chatted amongst her guests.

First there was Bailey, the secretary that had an affair with Dorian. This was early in their relationship, before Tasha had established the new wife and husband hierarchy. She had forgiven Dorian after having a few affairs of her own and then forced him to fire Baily. She hadn't seen Bailey since then and assumed that she had left town. Her plastic appearance and apparent enhancements suggested that she had sunk her claws firmly into another wealthy man.

Next there was Cassi, the spunky mother of one of Madelyn's good friends. Everyone loved her which made Tasha despise her. No one could always be that happy, especially while being less wealthy. It was petty, and Tasha recognized that, but it didn't change her feelings on the matter.

Dorian's bratty younger sister, Katie, was also present. Tasha was not aware that Katie and Regina even knew each other, let alone visited. The guest list was starting to look less like a regular gathering and more like a targeted one.

The final guest revealed the true nature of the party. Back when Natasha kept the bitch at 10, she had come across and humiliated a woman named Eve. It was so bad that Eve had left town and was never heard of again. Natasha never lost sleep over it, nor had she feared any repercussions. Until now.

"Maid, would you serve us some wine." Regina said.

"Yes, Mrs. Winchester."

Her submissive behavior and respectful tone elicited laughter from the guests. The bitch they once knew was not an obedient and polite maid. Regina was simply showing them how much she had tamed Tasha. And it was true. Ever since being stored, the urge to disobey had fallen drastically. It simply wasn't an option. She signed up to be a maid and that's what she was doing. There was no room to be a hypocrite.

Tasha returned with the wine and handed it out to each woman. All of them looked up with anticipation all over their faces. What exactly did Regina promise them? Tasha returned to her post and waited again, letting their eyes cast judgment upon her.

XBan
XBan
1,283 Followers