The Maid's Uniform Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Regina arose from her seat, interrupting the palpable tension. She walked over and stood next to Tasha with a smile that suggested she was up to no good. But Tasha had already guessed that based on the guest list. Not one of these guests would be caught dead in Regina's house on any other occasion. Tasha knew the kind of company Regina kept because she was the same way. It's why all the women present hated her.

"Thank you all for accepting my invitation to be here. As I'm sure you are enjoying Tasha's unfortunate circumstances as my maid, you'll be delighted to know that she is going to atone for her transgressions against you." Regina said. "Isn't that right, Tasha?"

How many times was she going to be given a command that she could refuse and then exit the situation? How many times was she going to say yes instead? It seemed a forgone conclusion now, especially after her time in storage. There was no disobeying her owners. She was an obedient maid who's only purpose was to serve and obey

"Yes, Mrs. Winchester."

Tasha avoided their eyes. She didn't want to give them the satisfaction of acknowledging them. Although that advantage would soon fade.

"Perfect. Well, let's get started. Tasha would you come stand over here." Regina directed her to stand in front of Bailey. Tasha obliged. "Make sure you're making eye contact."

Tasha did as she was told. Bailey's crooked smile betrayed her feelings of contempt.

"Please tell everyone what you did to poor Bailey." Regina said.

"She slept with my husband, so I had her fired and blacklisted." Tasha said.

The other girls gasped. Regina motioned to Bailey to take the lead. She stood up in front of Tasha.

"I want you to kneel before me when you speak."

Tasha obeyed and dropped down to her knees.

"Now apologize for what you did."

Tasha swallowed. Being a maid and carrying out orders for Regina and Tom was one thing. Allowing people that she thought were beneath her to try and control her was something completely different. If Regina wasn't in the room, it would be the other women on their knees begging for mercy from Natasha. But Regina was there and although every guest there had a bone to pick, it was all Regina's doing. She was demonstrating her power and control over Tasha by forcing her to obey those who were beneath both of them. It was an ingenious power move and a true test of obedience. Once again, Tasha had a choice. Obey or end the fun and games and return home to her wine.

Bailey stood patiently with her hands on her hips. She stomped her foot for added effect.

"Well bitch, I'm waiting." Bailey said.

Tasha turned to Regina, who nodded her head. If she wanted to continue to be a maid, this was just another test to prove herself. She looked back at Bailey.

"I am truly sorry for getting you fired and blacklisted."

Bailey's smile returned. "Tell me that you're happy I slept with Dorian."

"I'm happy you slept with Dorian."

"Because."

She had to choose the right answer to appease the little slut. Dorian sure knew how to pick them.

"Because you are younger and more beautiful than me and he deserved a good fuck." Tasha said.

"Good girl, now kiss my heel."

Tasha didn't hesitate. Bailey seemed like the type of girl that dealt more severe punishments with lack of obedience. As long as Tasha reacted right away, then there was no momentum to build. Her delicate lips touched the plastic heel, kissing it lightly in several different places around the closed toe.

"Look at you, kissing the foot of the woman who fucked your husband like a good little bitch."

Regina got up and handed something to Bailey before sitting back down. From the corner of her eye, the outline of the object couldn't be clearer. It was a strap-on.

"I fucked your husband, now it's only right that I fuck you too."

Moments later, Tasha was on her back with her dress hiked and her panties down. The lubricated dildo hovered over her welcoming hole. It wouldn't be the first time that she had sex with a girl, but it was the first time that a strap-on would be used. Every other romp was with someone she respected, which blossomed into a night of passion. Because neither person played the dominant, the use of a strap-on was never a thought. That was for fucking someone weaker. At least that's what Tasha used to think. Does that make her the weaker woman?

Not many people could claim they fucked a husband and wife on separate occasions while they were still married. Yet here was Bailey, animated and aggressive, grabbing both of Tasha's legs and lifting them high. It was not hard to imagine how Dorian had fallen into her trap. The manipulative petite woman was adamant and persistent when she wanted something.

"Tell me to fuck you like I fucked Dorian."

The instructions were a double edge sword meant to provide maximum humiliation for Tasha and maximum entertainment for the other attendees. First, she would be acknowledging that Baily successfully had an amazing affair with Dorian right under Tasha's all-seeing, commanding nose. Second, she would be telling Bailey to fuck her in that manner. Like a slut. Like a toy. Like a submissive bitch, inherently admitting she was not in control.

"Fuck me like you fucked my husband."

The words came out soft and submissive, eliciting a smile from Bailey. Tasha had no control as her voice and mannerisms reverted to her college days. No commanding voice or presence. Just a toy to be used for other people's pleasure.

"Tell me you're a slut and you deserved to be fucked."

"I'm a slut and I deserved to be fucked."

"Repeat that, bitch."

Tasha did as she was told and repeated her new mantra. Each repetition getting Bailey more and more turned out. The downside of being fucked by a strap-on was that it could go on for as long as the person wanted. There was no ticking time bomb like an erect, stimulated cock. Just a plastic dildo and a horny mind. Had Regina left them alone, who knows how long Baily would carry out the fucking.

"You know we're still fucking right? I let him do whatever he wants with me, and it's amazing."

Tasha couldn't object or attack. The secretary was admitting that there was still an affair happening with the husband while she was fucking the wife. It was a power move that Tasha couldn't help but respect. It was a move she wished that she could have pulled off. How hot it must have been from Bailey's perspective to look the woman in the eye and reveal her adulterous secret while also fucking her. Tasha's arousal increased. Despite being an obedient submissive, it made sense that her husband went elsewhere for sex. Natasha had certainly never offered it often, and if she did, it was always about her pleasure, never his. Bailey had seemed like the type of girl to give her body over to the male desire. Yet her dominant streak suggested otherwise. Maybe the attraction was her taking control in the bedroom in ways Natasha never did.

Regina arose from her seat and stood over the pair.

"Time to wrap it up Bailey. I know you could do that forever." Regina graciously smiled. It was all an act orchestrated by Regina. She needed to maintain control in order to maintain control of Tasha. If she lost the room, then it was a free for all with everyone involved, Tasha included.

Bailey leaned forward and whispered in Tasha's ear.

"One day you'll sit and watch me fuck your husband and there's nothing you'll be able to do about it." Bailey's smile wasn't one Tasha would soon forget.

Bailey's last few thrusts were aggressive and deep. It sent the message that she was not to be fucked with again. She pulled out and brought the wet dildo to Tasha's face.

"Clean my dildo, bitch."

Tasha did as she was told and deepthroated the wet dildo several times to ensure she cleaned off her own juices. Bailey sat back down, dejected she could no longer play with her new toy.

"Well wasn't that lovely." Regina said. "Cassi, please come over next."

The curvy mother happily made her way over for her kick at the can. Although Tasha had no idea what she could be upset about.

"Oh look, she's confused." Regina said. "Cassi, why don't you regale us with her transgressions."

"I heard your comment about how 'poor' we are and how that's why I'm never invited to these little parties of yours."

She wasn't wrong. Tasha liked Cassi, but the difference in their wealth had kept her from inviting Cassi to certain events. If anything, Tasha had done it to save everyone from the embarrassment. There was no way Cassi could afford the opening ticket, let alone everything else that followed. The easiest way to deal with it was to never invite her at all. Of course, that's not how Cassie saw it. Even if she decided not to go, Tasha took her choice away and that was a shot directly at Cassi's pride.

To further complicate things, Tasha was not allowed to talk back or explain herself. Regina was the director and the only people with dialogue were the women who were invited. All Tasha could do is hope her punishment wasn't too severe.

"I think it's only right that Tasha owes you one with her mouth." Regina said. "And I don't mean an apology."

Cassi pulled down her pants and panties and stepped over Tasha's face. She wasn't fat, but there was a lot of junk in the trunk.

"Let's see if you like a poor person riding your bitchy face."

Cassi lowered on to Tasha's face, covering it in its entirety. Instinctively, Tasha's tongue stuck out to taste the woman's juices as Cassi grinded on her face. It was a humbling experience having her face ridden by someone she considered beneath her. Cassi was a nice lady and a great mother, but their many conversations had revealed just how big the wealth gap was. At first it wasn't an issue, but after popping up time after time, Natasha had started to feel a little full of herself. A little more superior. She had never mentioned it to Cassi, but she had often thought about offering her some money. Her reluctance to carry out the gesture was due to the chance that Cassi would take offence. Judging by her reaction now, it was a good decision to refrain.

Cassi rode her face with no remorse as Tasha felt the wet pussy dripping into her nose and mouth. Was Cassi superior now that Tasha was serving her? She was still wealthier but was she more powerful? Did she have the most respect? Not likely after everything that had happened and was still to happen in the Gossip Den. Tasha fantasized what it would be like to be out with Cassi and their daughters and then suddenly be commanded to eat Cassi out. It troubled her to think that she would comply, drop to her knees, and reveal her true submissive nature in front of everyone including their daughters. The last thing she wanted Madelyn to see was her mother on her hands and knees like a bitch, the very thing Tasha was trying to save Madelyn from.

Cassi moaned in pleasure louder than Regina cared to hear. Knowing Regina, Tasha could imagine her shock. Cassi was inherently loud and that extended to sex. Tasha felt Cassi grip the seat they were on and the pace picked up. So did the loud moans and screaming. The punishment was almost losing its edge because Regina was now dealing with an unforeseen circumstance of her own.

"Think......wrap..."

Tasha could barely hear through the derriere riding her face. No doubt pleas by Regina to finish soon or hear the wrath of her husband. She felt the hands move from the table to the back of her head, bringing her face forward. Cassi fucked Tasha's face as fast as she could using her hands to pressure and allow no escape. In return, Tasha used her tongue as much as she could to speed up the orgasm. She thought the mere action of riding Tasha's face would have sent over Cassi sooner. But she was a tough girl, and her holdout was impressive. Finally, the orgasm came all over Tasha's face, soaking it in Cassi's pussy juice. The superiority complex she held over Cassi faded. A woman does not feel superior to another woman when their face is soaking in said woman's vaginal excretions.

Cassi had no parting words. It wasn't the biggest grudge, but an action that had lasting consequences on Cassi's self worth. If riding Tasha's face gave her a reprieve, then it was more of a win than a punishment in Tasha's book. Between that and the screaming, it almost felt like a punishment to Regina. Not every plan goes smoothly.

Katie didn't wait for an introduction and Regina reluctantly let her take the floor. She pulled out her phone and handed it to Bailey.

"I'm just here to get photos I can hold over you."

Katie pulled her pants down and arched her back, emphasizing her perfect ass. Tasha was envious of how perfect Katie was and it always caused tension at family gatherings. The girl had perfect genes and she was well aware of how to use them to control men. She was a little firecracker, who's only weakness was her brother, who saw right through her act. At Natasha's request, Dorian was hard on Katie about how she conducted herself and he always revealed to their parents the crazy stuff she'd make men do. Katie respected Dorian and she knew Natasha was behind the constant attack on her lifestyle. It caused tension between them that never went away.

If anything, this wasn't for revenge. This was for blackmail. This was to give Katie to hold over Tasha so she would leave Katie to her own devices.

"Get on your knees and kiss my gorgeous ass that you wish you had."

Tasha dropped down to her familiar position and stared at Katie's beautiful ass. It was the only ass she'd ever seen that drew more attention than her own cleavage. True perfection. Without further hesitation, Tasha leaned in and planted her lips on the bubble butt. Bailey proceeded to take many pictures at many angles of Tasha kissing Katie's ass. There was no grudge or further humiliation planned by the bratty sister-in-law. All she wanted was Tasha to know that she no longer had any power. Anytime she'd try to influence Katie, the picture of Tasha kissing her ass would shut it down immediately. The control was gone forever.

Katie sat down satisfied and scrolled through her new photos. It was the least embarrassing thing, yet one that had lasting consequences. If Dorian ever found out, the domination of him was over. How could he be submissive to someone who kissed his sister's ass. The illusion would fade, and he would regain control. Katie wasn't the type to share it unless necessary, but it still remained a possibility.

The final woman, and the one Tasha was dreading the most, was Eve. She was a girl that came across Tasha's mind from time to time. A girl that Tasha felt sorry for, but never regretted her actions. Maybe that's why she was receiving retribution today. Regina handed Eve a permanent marker.

No words were spoken. Eve didn't care for an apology or an explanation. She was beyond that. No, she wanted something else. The word 'SLUT' was written across Tasha's forehead. The woman stepped back and smiled at her work. Tasha looked up at her. The distance in height created by their positions gave Eve a boost in confidence and made Tasha endure yet another woman gaining superiority over her.

If there was a tipping point, a point of no return, Tasha was getting dangerously close to letting go completely. Of all the women Regina brought, Eve was the one that worried her the most. She had nothing to lose and everything to gain by putting Tasha in her place. And by letting it happen, Tasha was further sentencing herself to a life of submission.

"Tell me you're a stupid slut." Eve said.

"I'm a stupid slut."

"Tell me you're a submissive little bitch who needs to be put in her place."

Tasha swallowed her pride figuratively and literally. "I'm a submissive little bitch who needs to be put in my place."

Down came Eve's panties revealing her clean-shaven snatch. Tasha knew where this was going. It wouldn't even take minutes to bring Eve to orgasm. She was so much on her high horse that anything remotely gratifying would send her over the edge in no time.

"I want you to beg to lick my asshole." Eve said.

The command came out of left field and frankly, despite being on her knees in front of Eve, Tasha still didn't feel inferior. There was a hint of desperation that the woman gave off that never reconciled in Tasha's mind. How could someone be desperate and dominant? The two could not co-exist. Yet how could someone be superior with the taste of ass on their mouth? If Eve was going to coerce, she needed a better plan.

Tasha said nothing. She looked at Regina, who remained silent. The fight was with Eve. Either she had the stones to break Tasha or she proved once and for all what Tasha had seen years ago.

"I said beg to eat my asshole." Eve said. Her voice was louder, but the neutral tone remained the same.

There was still no response. Just like in their previous encounter, Tasha had ignored her, and she eventually went away. It would be no different this time. Eve smirked like she had a plan. A deception to avoid revealing the truth, that she had no idea how to make Tasha bend the knee.

Eve walked up to Tasha and bent over. With one quick motion, she pulled the butt plug from her own ass and placed it in Tasha's mouth. It happened too fast to react, and the taste of Eve filtered through Tasha's mouth. Her long acrylic nails held the plug base tight to Tasha's lips.

"You think I'm still scared of you. You're pathetic. Kneeling on the floor so a bunch of women could use you like a play toy. Who would do that but a submissive little bitch that needs to be put in her place? " Eve said. She leaned in. "And now the only bullshit that's coming out of your mouth is bad breath."

Tasha didn't fight back and accepted the butt plug, but the speech did make her recognize the true gravity of the situation. Slowly but surely, Regina had been working on breaking her. Molding her into a perfect submissive maid. Waiting around, completing humiliating tasks, being stored like an object, pleasuring her owners and those beneath her. All of these were tasks designed to break her dominant self and let her true submissive nature reign supreme. This was the final test. The breaking point. Worshiping someone she had embarrassed and humiliated. Worshipping someone she truly felt superior to. If that flip fully switched, how could she ever be dominate again?

And Eve was not the same woman she knew before. This one was smarter, more conniving. If anything, Tasha was solely responsible for this new Eve, creating someone who was tired of being walked over.

"Now let's try this one more time." Eve said as she pulled the plug out.

This was it. This was the moment where Tasha took full control. The urge to be a submissive slut pushed so far down for so long now bubbling on the surface. All it took to awaken the feelings was wearing the uniform and slowly but surely Tasha saw the light of day again. Acceptance at last. She was an obedient maid who's only purpose was to serve and obey

Tasha looked at Eve and batted her eyes with a friendly smile.

"Please let me lick your asshole, Eve. Let this slut service you. It's what I am here for."

Eve didn't say a word. She turned around and lifted her skirt. Tasha leaned forward and started licking, sealing her fate. The peripheral image of Regina smiling at her submissive friend, no, her submissive maid, made Tasha happy knowing her owner was pleased. The feelings took over and Tasha enjoyed herself. Her other hand wrapped under Eve's leg and started stimulating her clit. Mindlessly licking, Tasha became lost in the ultimate bliss of being a maid. Of being completely submissive and focused on other's pleasure. That was her goal now. A tool and toy to be used by all.

Regina gave Eve full reign to use as much time as she wanted. A reward for finally breaking her toy. Tasha happily complied licking her ass then pussy, bringing Eve to orgasm and adding yet another layer of female secretions to her face. Whatever trace of dominance still left was now gone. She had no claim to such feelings after everything she had done. Tasha was a true maid through and through.