The Maid's Uniform Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In one final activity, Regina had the butt plug placed back in Tasha's mouth and had her lie on the table naked. With permanent marks in hands, the women proceeded to write every derogatory word used to describe Tasha before and every humiliating word used to describe Tasha after.

The whole process must have been therapeutic as if Natasha was some sort of internal mind virus that had been plaguing these women for years. To finally confront her, use her and then write out everything they wanted to call her, was the best form of constructive healing they could have asked for. And for Tasha, it was the best gift she could have asked for. To finally be free and in full control.

***

With some effort, Slut was scrubbed off her forehead. Only forty plus words to go. Tasha read each word before scrubbing. 'Fuck' and 'Toy' on each side of her cheek. 'Bitch' on one tit, 'Cunt' on the other. 'I'm a dirty whore' written underneath both tits.'

'Please use my worthless cunt' with an arrow pointing to her pussy. 'Bailey fucked my husband. I am grateful that her magnificent pussy could pleasure my husband and give her permission to fuck him as she wants.' was written on her right arm.

'Cassi rode and came on my face because I'm a worthless whore." was written on her other arm.

"Katie is a perfect Goddess who I worship daily." was written on her stomach.

"My mouth will always be a pleasure tool for Eve because I'm a submissive little bitch that needs to be put in her place." was written on her right leg.

"Regina is my owner and Goddess. Her words are my commands. I live to serve and obey her." was written on her left leg.

Tasha read all the words knowing they were true. Not just because she was now submissive, but because she actually carried out all those actions. It was hard evidence to refute internally. She could still say she was a dominant at home, but what happened in the Gossip Den directly contradicted that.

"You can't hide the slut forever, Tasha." Regina said, brushing Tasha's hair behind her ear. "Soon you will be here full time as a surgically enhanced maid at my beck and call."

Regina left her. Full time? Surgically enhanced? There's no way she'd stop being the queen at home. This was an escape for Tasha to have fun and be fully controlled at Regina's mansion, but Natasha would come right back once she crossed the threshold of her own house. Her home was her castle, and she would never give that up permanently to become some surgically enhanced fuck toy maid for Regina. Never. It simply wasn't an option.

***

After the long, humiliating, and enlightening day, Tasha had taken the time to get changed and cleaned up before coming home to present her usual domineering self. Her makeup was back. Her outfit was back. Natasha was back. The household wasn't going to run itself without her sturdy hand to guide it. Although she was a submissive maid during the day, that did not apply to her home. All the feelings of submissiveness and horniness died down as her face went cold as steel. The bitch was home.

Everyone was settled in their usual evening routine, which meant Natasha could sneak in without a worry. No one noticed her on a normal day, why would they notice her when she had something to hide? Regina gave her the courtesy and tools to clean up most of the mess made all over her body when she changed. It was in Regina's best interest to help conceal the secret from Natasha's family if she wanted a dedicated maid for the time being. However, Natasha needed a real shower to wash the rest of the filth away. It was impossible to be dominant knowing she was covered in the sexual juices of about four different people.

With one towel wrapped around her waist while she dried her hair with another, Natasha stepped out of her bathroom and into her room to find a comfortable nightgown for the evening.

"Hello mother." Madelyn said while she sat on the bed. "Or should I say Tasha."

"Madelyn, what the hell are you doing in here? Show some respect and get the hell out."

Madelyn smiled. "No."

Natasha moved in for a strike but was stopped in her tracks by the photo of her in the maid's uniform.

"I have the video of Tasha prancing around like a submissive maid." Madelyn said. She hopped off the bed and circled Natasha, now paralyzed in fear. "And if you don't want me to send it, then for once you're going to shut up and listen to me."

Natasha didn't know how to respond. Her daughter that she had such a firm grip on had a dominant streak of her own.

"Good girl." Madelyn said. "I want you to put your favorite uniform back on and be in my room in 15 minutes."

Natasha was speechless. Was she really going to give in to her demands? How much harm could the video do? She felt a light spank on her ass.

"The correct response is, 'yes, mistress Madelyn. Do you understand?"

Another fork in the road. Like the decision she made with Regina, once she committed, it was signaling the white flag, like an animal bearing its neck. Her daughter dressed in all black with a devious smile made it impossible to resist after all she'd been through. Natasha may be dominant at home, but Tasha was now more powerful than ever. Any chance to be let out would be welcome, no matter the house she was in. She was an obedient maid who's only purpose was to serve and obey

"Yes, Mistress Madelyn." Tasha said. The first time in her life using a submissive tone with her daughter.

Madelyn's smile grew wide. She finally tamed the shrew.

"Good girl."

Madelyn left Natasha to carry out her commands. Her own daughter was now in on her double life. How long before it became her only life?

***

With the uniform on and her makeup done up, Tasha knocked on her daughter's door. She waited impatiently, nervous that anyone else in her family could walk by. Finally, her daughter opened the door and invited her in. Once Tasha was through the threshold, Madelyn pointed to the floor.

"On your knees in here."

"Yes, Mistress Madelyn."

Tasha dropped to her knees and followed her daughter by crawling. Madelyn pointed to the end of her bed.

"Stay like that."

"Yes, Mistress Madelyn."

Tasha complied and stayed on her hands and knees. Madelyn placed her laptop on her mother's back and laid down on the bed, using her mother like a table.

"By the way, I grabbed your credit card. Wanted to get a shopping order in, you know, before all the deals come out."

Natasha was always protective of her cards, even from Dorian. Their kids were raised within certain limits which always kept them within their means. If Madelyn had access to Natasha's cards, she had more money then she'd know what to do with. If there was a time to stop her and take back control, now was the time.

"Buy whatever you'd like, Mistress Madelyn."

"That's what I like to hear. Open your mouth."

Tasha opened her mouth and Madelyn placed the credit card inside. The one person she was the most dominant with, now had her on her hands and knees like an obedient slave. Slowly her control was slipping, and her submissive side was taking permanent control. With every opportunity to fall further, she let it win. Soon it would be the only thing left.

The tunes popped on and Madelyn lay on the bed shopping on her mother's dime without an objection to be heard. Tasha stared ahead with the taste of plastic in her mouth and Ariana Grande blaring in her ears. Her daughter had added a few more credit cards to her mouth and used her like a table ATM. It made sense that her daughter had a dominant streak in her and Tasha was happy to be fully compliant. Her daughter could do whatever she'd like, and she'd blissfully obey. There was a new queen of the castle.

***

Tasha spent several hours as a table ATM and followed up with a foot massage for her daughter before she was finally dismissed. Seeing no point in changing, Tasha walked to the study to see how Sophia was progressing and to get some action of her own. The shoe was on the submissive foot the entire day, it was time to switch back to Natasha. Even in her uniform, she knew how to be domineering, especially to someone already submissive and broken like Sophia.

Inside the study, Sophia wasn't cleaning. In fact, she wasn't wearing her uniform. Sitting on Natasha's chair, she wore a red dress while sipping wine and reading a magazine under the lamp. Her eyes looked up and met Natasha's. A devious grin formed on her face.

"You're late."

Sophia walked over and handed Natasha a duster.

"Do not jus' stand there, get cleaning."

Being dressed like a maid while Sophia was wearing plain clothes made it hard to argue who was really in charge. Dress for the job you want, as the saying goes. It was another point of no return. If she accepted this now, then it signaled to Sophia that it would be accepted forever. Sophia was hired as the maid, to be pushed around and controlled. And was she ever obedient. She was the perfect maid really, with her feisty behavior and exotic looks. And her submissiveness. Natasha couldn't recall another maid that was as compliant.

The willingness to resist was there. Natasha could feel it. But piled on top of it was the many trials of the day that she had given in to. Being put into a closet like an object. Being embarrassed and humiliated by all the people she saw as beneath her. And then most damning of all, becoming a table and ATM for her daughter. Each moment taking a piece of her dominance until now, in the presence of the one person she did not want to lose control over, it was apparent who had the iron first.

But Natasha fought. This was her safe space, her sanctuary. It was not going to be soiled like the rest. She pushed the duster back in Sophia's hand.

"How dare you talk to your mistress like that. You strip immediately and start cleaning, or I'll have you..."

Her speech was halted by the long slender finger of Sophia now resting in her mouth.

"I know what you been doing. Acting like maid for best friend and daughter." Sophia said. "You wan so bad to be put in place."

Sophia seductively pulled her finger out.

"You touch me one more time." Natasha started.

Sophia pulled her skirt up revealing her pussy. Natasha's mind momentarily lapsed as she stared at the very thing that had taken so much of her attention the previous night.

"I'll tell you what. Either you hand me the duster and I clean, or you do as you're told and you'll get to taste me again." Sophia said.

Natasha couldn't keep her eyes off of it. The thoughts of the previous night and the aggressive nature of Sophia pushing her face filled Natasha's mind. Between being a maid for Regina including her humiliating experience that day, her personal time with Dorian and servicing Sophia, the latter was by far the wettest and horniest she had been in a long time. The roles were completely flipped. She was the boss eating out the obedient servant's pussy. Regina couldn't enact that fantasy, and neither could Dorian. Only someone originally under her thumb that had no right to be in charge could do it. If Natasha gave in, she would be paying Sophia to dominate her and make her clean. A win-win for the exotic maid.

Sensing her deliberation, Sophia placed her hand on Natasha's head and lowered her body. Natasha put up no fight and sank to her knees. The prize was directly in front of her. She leaned forward, tongue at the ready, but instead of a mouthful of a Goddess, she tasted the plastic handle of the duster nestled between her lips.

"Work then reward." Sophia said.

And that was it. Sophia returned to her seat drinking wine and reading while Natasha knelt with the duster in her mouth. Last chance to regain control. The stupid maid wouldn't stand a chance if Natasha got physical. This had to end here.

Moving quickly to avoid changing her mind, Natasha stood up and walked towards Sophia. The maid crossed her legs like she was auditioning for Basic Instinct and Natasha was reminded why she needed to be submissive. Moving past Sophia, Natasha raised the duster and hovered it over the bookshelf. This was her final chance. By lowering her duster, she signaled that she was weak enough to be dominated. And she would never gain control of her maid again. As much as she loved the feisty tongue buried inside her, the feeling of eating Sophia out and all the psychological stimulation behind it, was much more enjoyable.

If anyone in her family found out about Sophia taking control, then respect for Natasha would be lost house wide. Even with Madelyn and her own agenda, did Natasha really want to give up her control over Dorian and Bradley? Who was she kidding? Accepting a role as Regina's maid was already the worst secret. Roleplaying as Sophia's maid would pale in comparison.

The tightness of the black maid dress and sparkling diamonds reminded her of why she put the uniform on the first place. To serve. And if someone else needed her, then by all means, she was at their service. It felt good to accept it. All those fantasies built up over years of not acting on them were finally having their day in the sun. Thinking back, the moment Natasha saw the uniform on Sophia's body was the moment Tasha remerged. A tingling desire to obey and serve while wearing an expensive outfit. A tingling desire to be docile and compliant with anyone who needed to use her. A true maid in mind and body. She was an obedient maid who's only purpose was to serve and obey

The duster touched the bookshelf, and her fate was sealed. Like in Regina's house, Tasha was now in full control in her own home.

***

It took two hours, but Tasha had finally completed the thorough cleaning of the study. Sophia sat and watched it all from the chair Tasha had once called her own. When she was finished, she stood off to the side at attention, a routine she was becoming quite accustomed to, and waited for Sophia.

It is in this moment that the role reversal hit home the most. She was now waiting on Sophia like a good little servant. The former maid let her stew in anticipation for 30 minutes. The longer she waited, the more obedient she felt.

Sophia put her magazine down and glanced up. She motioned Natasha over and had her kneel in front. The legs remained closed like the gates of heaven to a sinner.

"Look at you desperately wanting that taste of a Goddess on her lips." Sophia said.

Tasha didn't respond. There was nothing to say. All the dignity and all her choices lead her to this. She knew what she wanted when she obeyed Sophia's first command of the night. The rest was just designed to lower Tasha's pride. She knew the game. What Sophia didn't know was that Tasha's pride was already gone. All that was left was the unshakeable desire to touch and taste that sweet pussy.

"Things going to change here. We cannot have weak woman running place? Can we?"

Tasha remained silent. Sophia grabbed her chin and brought her eyes up to meet her gaze.

"Use words, slave."

"No, Mistress Sophia."

"Good girl." Sophia smiled. "And who should run place?"

"You, Mistress Sophia."

The hand released her chin. Did she just acknowledge the power shift? What could Sophia possibly do to take control. There's no way her children or her husband...

The pussy rubbed against her face with Sophia's forceful hands ensuring it stayed there. Her thoughts cleared as she stared at her grand prize. Opening her mouth and extended her tongue, the taste sent a shiver through her body. Heaven. She settled in for a long night of pleasing. But a thumping of wood interrupted their pleasure session. There was someone at the door.