The Maid's Uniform Ch. 06

Story Info
A trophy wife becomes infatuated with the maid's uniform.
9.8k words
4.7
12.7k
15

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 07/05/2023
Created 04/30/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
XBan
XBan
1,284 Followers

Maddie

The boys carried Maddie all the way through her house into her own room, where they stood her up in the middle of the floor. Natasha walked in and was instructed to sit on the bed. After closing the door, the two men began groping and feeling Maddie's body. Not wanting to leave Natasha out, one of the college kids instructed the trophy wife to play with herself in her daughter's bed while she watched them explore Maddie's body.

Maddie and Natasha tried to avoid eye contact, but it was hard given that they were directly in each other's line of vision. Maddie did her best to suppress the pleasurably feelings reflected on her face, and she guessed the same for her mother, who was now openly masturbating.

Not helping matters was their company. Trevor and Kylar were both star players in their respective positions and Maddie secretly had a crush on Kylar. It was bittersweet that he was getting intimate with her even if it was in front of her mom.

"Yo, this lady is really getting into it," Trevor said pointing to Natasha.

"You know that's her mom, right?" Kylar said.

"Fuck off," Trevor said. He wasn't the sharpest tool in the shed. He looked at Maddie then back at Natasha. "Fuck, you're right. That is so fucking hot. She's literally getting off to her daughter being groped."

Kylar and Maddie weren't unfamiliar with each other, having had a couple classes together. They had made small talk here and there when Maddie had been feeling and looking hot and confident enough to initiate. So, it seemed her crush was possibly equally interested in her. He stopped exploring her body and started exploring her room while Trevor turned his attention to Natasha and ordered her to give him a blow job.

"Dude, this bitch is amazing, you need to give her a try."

Trevor was not gentle. He grabbed Natasha's head and used it like a pussy, then batted her tits around. Her mother was quite the accommodating host.

Kylar returned to Maddie's side carrying a book. To the horror of Maddie, the book was her personal diary. She moved to try and grab it, but Kylar was quicker.

"I thought you weren't supposed to move?" Kylar said with a grin.

"Please just put that away. You can fuck me all you want, but don't read that."

"Why, is there something in here about me?" Kylar asked.

Maddie tried to grab it again, but Kylar gently pushed her away.

"Please Kylar, that's personal."

"Personal or not, you're not supposed to move. But I'm a nice guy. If you read a few pages out loud, I won't tell Elektra that you didn't follow orders. Sound like a deal?"

A couple pages versus him reading everything seemed like the best deal that Maddie was going to get. Of course, there was the option of just dropping the whole charade and taking back control from Sophia. But the foreign usurper already had too much control. If Maddie started down that path, it was going to be a battle that she may not win. For now, she was happy to stay complacent, even if she was about to embarrass herself in front of both her mother and her crush. Plus, she couldn't deny the dampness forming between her legs.

After nodding in agreement, Kylar skimmed through the pages and found the perfect entry. He handed it to Maddie. It was an entry she had made recently about her mother. She shook her head at Kylar, but he pointed to it again. Maddie looked up at her mother who was taking a breather after being face fucked. It wasn't like Natasha was going to react, she had lost that privilege as well.

"Sometimes I hate my mother. She thinks because she was a slut in college that I'm going to turn out the same way. That's just bull shit. I am not a slut and I will never be a slut like her."

Maddie let the last words hang in the room before looking up at her mother. Had Natasha been right? Was Maddie going down the same path as her mother once did? The submissiveness of both of them to allow complete strangers to control them was no coincidence. It was genetically imprinted into their DNA that they both loved the idea of being completely controlled.

There were no signs of gloating from her mother, no doubt reflecting on her own failures. Natasha's face was quickly put to use again as Trevor re-inserted his cock. Most convenient timing as Maddie couldn't bare looking her in the eyes anymore.

"Looks like you were wrong about that one," Kylar said. "I want you to admit that you're a slut like your mom."

Maddie, embarrassed but dripping wet, had nothing left to lose. Her dignity and pride had been gone since she let Abigail dominate her.

"I'm a slut, just like my mom," Maddie said.

Kylar laughed and grabbed the diary again. After flipping a few more pages, he stopped and handed it back to Maddie.

"One day I wish that Kylar would just notice me," Maddie reluctantly read. "He has no idea the things I'd let him do to me. I know he has a girlfriend, but I'd let him use my body any way he wanted, any time he wanted."

"Kind of contradicts the slut thing," Kylar said with a somehow cockier grin. "Time to make that a reality. Now take that bathing suit off and let's see what slutty outfit we can find for my new little toy."

He slapped her ass and Maddie walked towards her closet as commanded.

"Oh, we're doing some new outfits?" Trevor asked. "I think I have an idea you'll like."

Kylar smiled. "Let's hear it."

***

Brad

Whenever Brad was about to get frisky with a girl, he had the shakes. And because he was about to get frisky with the hottest girl in school, the shakes were noticeable.

The warm hand of Elektra grabbed his arm.

"You're nervous as fuck, aren't you?" Elektra asked.

Brad nodded sheepishly and opened his bedroom door. Elektra walked in like she owned the place, giving a nod of approval.

"Nice room. A little childish with some of the posters, but I'm not judging," Elektra said. "Just kidding, I'm totally judging."

It was a compliment... sort of. Brad closed the door and then approached Elektra slowly and sensually. Without warning he went for a kiss. Elektra kissed back momentarily and then pulled away.

"Sorry, am I going to fast?" Brad asked.

Elektra laughed. "This is cute. Really cute. You think you have a shot with me."

"What do you mean a shot with you?"

"No offense, Brad, I like you and I think you're really smart, but this is never going to happen."

Brad's ego deflated like a balloon and so did his body language. He had thought he finally won her over and he was finally going to fuck her, but she knew how hot she was. Just like Sophia, her natural dominance was always on display even in the way she casually rejected him.

"But," Elektra said. "I did let you bring me up here for something."

A glimmer of hope.

"What's that?"

"Go lie on your bed and close your eyes."

This wasn't an ideal scenario, but he had no choice if he wanted a potential opportunity with Elektra. So, Brad did as he was told, and lay on the bed. At first, he kept his eyes open but when he sensed no movement from Elektra, he closed them tight. The sounds of her undressing were undeniable, and Brad wanted to look, but he feared that he would ruin the moment. So, his eyes stayed shut, and his ears perked up.

After a few minutes, Brad felt someone get on the bed and straddle over top of him near his head. The person leaned down and whispered in his ear.

"You're lucky I'm a naughty girl with a very specific kink." The voice of Elektra calmed his nerves and the fear in the back of his mind that someone else was going to sneak in and take Elektra's place as a joke vanished. "You may open your eyes."

In record speed, Brad's eyes flashed opened and were greeted by the sight of the holy grail itself, Elektra's bare, beautiful pussy.

"I'm going to fuck your face now, Brad. All I want you to do is sit there and take it."

Before Brad could mouth a response, Elektra sat on his face and started humping, her pussy lips dragging along his mouth and nose. At first the rhythm was slow and enjoyable. He was in heaven. But once she got into it, Elektra grabbed either side of Brad's head for leverage and really started to go to town. Her pussy slammed into his face as she rode him faster and faster.

Pain and pleasure alternated as Elektra used Brad as she saw fit. Pain from her forceful nature and pleasure from the fact that the hottest girl he had ever met was rubbing her pussy all over his face. The cum started, lubing up Bradley's face even more until Elektra finally climaxed in a careless scream. Her thrust slowed down allowing Brad to enjoy the little time he had left of the experience before she stopped using him altogether.

Elektra let go of Brad's head and let it drop to the bed. She got up and waved her hand in front of her face to cool down. Brad rolled over and stared up at Elektra, who was looking more angelic than ever with her sweat glistening in the light. For a brief moment, her facade cracked, and she gave him a genuine smile of appreciation. But it was wiped away by her devilish grin.

"Not bad. Most men I try that with push me off. But you understood your place," Elektra said. "I like that."

Brad hopped off the bed, all smiles from being used like Elektra's sex toy. "Glad I could be of service."

Elektra walked over and ran her finger along his face, scooping up her own cum, and seductively placing it into his mouth for a taste.

"Here's the deal. You do whatever I say, whenever I say, and I will gladly keep using you like my own personal Hitachi. Is that understood?"

Brad nodded his head slowly. He couldn't have asked for a better deal. She motioned for him to suck her finger dry and after doing so, Elektra turned and walked away. This was the beginning of a beautiful relationship.

***

Mariah

The last thing Mariah saw before the door had shut and encased her in darkness was her daughter's ass up close and personal. The butt plug attached to Mariah's mouth had been worked all the way into Lily's derriere to the point where Mariah's lips were gracefully kissing her daughter's ass.

Once the door closed, the sound of the vibrators echoed throughout the closet. Lily was tightly bound and the first orgasm rocked her within the first few minutes. As she squirmed and moaned through her restraints and gag, her hips bucked, forcing her ass to lightly slam into Mariah's face.

With no stimulation of her own, Mariah was forced to kneel and experience her daughter orgasm over and over again. However, the mental aspect underlying her position planted a new hit of dopamine. Thanks to her husband and his stupid gambling, her entire existence at the current moment was to be a butt plug for their daughter. The same stubborn college girl that she argued with all the time. How would this change their relationship and how her daughter viewed her? Would Lily even take her seriously anymore?

Another orgasm sent Lily over the edge and, with an extra powerful thrust, Mariah's head bounced off of Lily's ass. Her daughter's overflowing pussy was starting to trickle down Lily's body and seeped into the sides of the butt plug, adding a taste to the experience.

Mariah's headspace instantly went to dirty fantasies at home. Not sexual fantasies of her daughter, but dominant ones. Like having an argument with Lily only to be silenced as Lily put a butt plug in her mother's mouth forcing defeat. Or Lily asking to watch television and instead of putting up a fight, Mariah accepted it, dropped to all fours and let her daughter use her as a footstool.

The situation wasn't only humiliating, it was starting to warp her sense of identity. Kissing her daughter's ass while she was pleasured then tasting the outcome was enough stimuli to build up Mariah's own orgasm. And she let the full weight of her predicament have its way with her mind. She was a butt plug. For her daughter. An object for pleasure. The mindset sent her over the edge, causing her to moan into Lily's ass which triggered another orgasm from her daughter. And the cycle continued as the pair remained as objects for their rich new owners, waiting to be used in another capacity.

***

Lily

The light shone in, temporarily blinding Lily. As her eyes refocused, she saw Jacqueline, who started undoing her straps. Once Lily was free, she collapsed from exhaustion and Tom was there to catch her. He guided her over to a chair and had her sit down.

Lily looked back at the closet to catch a glimpse of her mother still kneeling as a butt plug before Jacqueline closed the door again.

"You're not letting my mother out?"

Tom sat beside her. "Still don't have a job for her at the moment."

Lily shook her head and finally took into consideration how her body was feeling. Both her pussy and tits were sensitive to the touch and her ass now ached for something inside. Tom gave Lily a water bottle and she slowly indulged herself, helping with the dryness of her mouth that had been held open for so long like a sex doll. She rubbed her jaw gently before handing the empty water bottle back to Tom.

"That is physically exhausting," Lily said. "You have maids that do that all the time?"

"Plenty."

"Don't they get bored?"

"Do you know how long you were in there?"

"Umm.. an hour maybe."

"Three hours."

Lily's eyes widened. That was impossible. At first it felt like an eternity, but once the orgasms started rolling, it was over as quickly as it started.

"You're fucking with me."

"Trance is a funny thing. Most people associate it with hypnosis, but we all go into trances every day. Driving, watching a movie, even focusing on our work. Time passes quickly. In this case, it was a pleasurable trance. Your only focus became on your next orgasm, not when you would be leaving."

Lily thought back and he was right, she hadn't once thought about getting out. The pleasure was too great to want it to stop. Of course, there were a few lulls as her body recovered, but then her focus turned to her mother's predicament. Soon the cycle had begun again sending her over the edge.

"My offer still stands, I'd be grateful if you accepted," Tom said. "You are very beautiful and wagering half my maid staff was well worth the risk."

"So, you want me to forgo my college education and be your little slut? Is that about right?"

"If you want an education, I can certainly show you how the world works."

"Very enticing," Lily said sarcastically.

Tom sat back and folded his leg on his lap, amused at her behavior.

"I think you want me to accept, more than I care to accept," Lily said, "which means, I have leverage to use."

"Is that so?"

"Yes, and if I accept, I want a few things or I walk. Is that understood?"

Tom gestured for her to name her demands.

"First off, I am your personal assistant. Not your maid, not your little slut. Your personal assistant. I will organize your life and keep on top of everything like a walking all-in-one app," Lily said. "And, I want to be second in command. That means your stuck-up wife has to answer to me, not the other way around."

Tom stroked his chin but didn't interrupt.

"I want this all in writing in a legal contract where it cannot be terminated unless I voluntary terminate it."

To Lily, it was a win-win scenario. Either she got her demands and was going to be paid for something she likely would have went into student loan debt to do, or she would go to college and have a normal, party filled start to her adulthood.

"Is that all?" Tom asked.

Was he actually going to play ball with this idea? Part of Lily wanted him to say no, which is why her demands were so over the top. But if he was onboard, what else could she get away with?

"Actually, I have one more demand," Lily said and smiled innocently.

Things were about to get interesting.

***

Natasha

It had been one humiliating experience after another at the pool party, and being a table wasn't even the worst part. However, through all of it, hearing Madelyn admit that she would never be a slut like her mother while simultaneously getting ready to be a slut like her mother, left Natasha with a sense of 'I told you so'. Natasha recognized that her own downfall partially led to Madelyn's, but her strong-willed daughter wasn't as tough as Madelyn had thought. It was in their nature to be submissive.

Being commanded and fucked by two star athletes wasn't the worst punishment. In fact, Natasha hadn't fucked someone that young since the early days when she had cheated on Dorian at events that athletes frequented. Looking back, her husband had known what was going on, because he had probably fucked a model of his own. She hadn't given him enough credit at being a ladies' man, especially after their marriage evolved into a female dominant one.

To the credit of the college boys, they certainly knew how to make the most of a roleplaying scenario. Natasha walked back into Madelyn's room wearing the prom dress her daughter had worn, which was a modern off the shoulder red dress with a leg slit. It was tight and snug, but the material made it quite comfortable. As instructed, Natasha also did her makeup and quickly prepared her hair in a fancy fashion so she looked like she would be going to prom.

While they waited for Madelyn, Kylar spotted an old photo of Natasha on Madelyn's mirror.

"I gotta say ma'am, you could still pass as early twenties," Kylar said.

Natasha blushed at the compliment. Given the scenario, the two guys didn't need to seduce the girls to fuck them, so she accepted it as genuine. For the next few minutes, the two athletes rummaged through Madelyn's clothes and personal belongings. It was awkward being the mother and letting someone violate her daughter's privacy. But they were in control at the moment, not her. She stood in the classic prom pose with her hand on her hip and waited in the corner until they were ready to use her.

After several more minutes, the door opened and Madelyn walked in wearing Natasha's wedding dress. The same dress that Madelyn's father had fucked Natasha in. Like her mother, Madelyn's make up was done up as if it was her big day and the veil was worked into her hair. Despite everything about the outfit: the heels, the diamonds, the dress, it was Madelyn's ring that caught Natasha's attention. It was Natasha's ring.

Madelyn stood next to her mother and eyed her up much like Natasha did to her daughter. Without warning, the two men pulled out their phones and started taking pictures. As if the ladies didn't have enough blackmail dirt on them already, now they had two more people to worry about. Natasha could definitely see either one of the men showing up and having his way with either Madelyn or Natasha in the future. However, there was nothing either of them could do. That moment for action had long passed and now Natasha was stuck posing like a slut with her daughter in outfits the other should have been wearing.

"All right girls, let's get a little provocative here," Kylar said, channeling his inner photographer.

Natasha was the first to make the move, putting her arms around Madelyn's waist and pulling her close like a lover. Her daughter draped her arms around Natasha's neck in response and then both women looked towards the camera with a sultry gaze.

"Good girls. You two are such little sluts," Kylar said.

"All right, enough with this foreplay bullshit, I'm diving in," Trevor said.

He walked over to Natasha, dropped her thong, hiked up her dress and slid inside her pussy. Using Madelyn as leverage, Natasha bent over slightly and slammed against Madelyn with each thrust. Kylar quickly joined the party and was inside Madelyn within minutes. Both men grabbed their partner's head and gently pushed it against the other, making both women's head slide up and down against each other. Not only was Natasha being fucked in Madelyn's prom dress, but she was smearing her makeup and drool all over Madelyn's face.

XBan
XBan
1,284 Followers