The Maid's Uniform Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before Lily could make Tom cum, he pulled his cock from her mouth and picked her up off the ground. Like she weighed nothing, he placed her down on her stomach on the bed. Before Lily could get up, she felt handcuffs around her wrists, pinning her hands behind her back.

"Getting kinky are we?" Lily said then bit her lip.

Tom spread her legs and after a few moments, she felt him deep inside. She couldn't believe she pulled it off. One of the richest men was going to be wrapped around her tiny little finger. Her head yanked back as a powerful grip grabbed a handful of her hair. The fucking was harder and more aggressive than Tom had initially been. So much so that it momentarily took Lily out of the lustful fuck. Each thrust was harder and harder until Lily just felt like a sex toy being used and not an equal lover.

"That's a good girl, remember your place in all this."

Lily gasped at the voice. To confirm her suspicions, Tom walked in front of her, his hard cock hanging in front of her face as she was fucked from behind. He lifted her face and without asking, plugged her mouth for another face fucking.

"Did you really think some little brat was going to come in my territory and put me in my place?" Regina said, no doubt wearing a strap-on likely modeled after her husband's cock. "My husband doesn't need a secretary, he needs a dedicated wife, and that position is already filled. We've been looking for a suitable sex doll, and I think we just found the perfect candidate."

Lily couldn't believe that she had been played. Although she was in between them now, it was not in the way she intended. After five minutes of being spit-roasted, Lily felt relief on either end as they retreated. Tom grabbed her and flipped her on her back so that she was staring up. Regina took the strap-on off and hopped on the bed. She got on all fours over Lily, her pussy hovering just above. The dominating housewife then inserted the same vibrating egg in Lily's pussy and turned it to high, sending a jolt of pleasure through Lily's body. And then Tom entered his wife, giving Lily a front row seat to their sex life.

With her hands handcuffed behind her back, trapped underneath the pressure of both adults, Lily stared up at Tom's cock pounding Regina's pussy. Bits of pre-cum and leaking from Regina would occasionally drip down on Lily's face. The smell was even worse now that she was a bystander, but the buzzing egg kept her horny and accepting of her predicament.

From the very start, Lily had wanted to taste Tom's cum. But instead of giving him a blow job, the handsome man cream pied his wife and Regina gladly spread her cheeks wide to let his gift pour down on Lily's face. Each glob made her feel more and more like a slut until her vision was impaired when a large amount dropped onto her eye.

Taming Regina had been so easy in her mind, Lily had underestimated just how intelligent and ruthless a woman had to be to maintain a household full of beautiful women. Not only did Lily not get fucked by Tom, in an ironic twist of fate, she was fucked physically and symbolically by the very woman she had tried to usurp. And unsurprisingly it left Lily dripping wet.

Being a sex doll for an older couple was a fantasy she had never thought about. And it presented two contrasting options. Going to college, joining a sorority and fucking hot men, or working for Regina and Tom and getting paid to lie around in lingerie until one of them was horny enough to use her.

Regina sat on Lily's face as Lily contemplated her future. The matriarchal figure rubbed the cum into Lily's skin using her ass in a not so gentle manner. As Regina's ass lifted, it became apparent that Lily was expected to lick Regina's pussy clean and she turned her focus to the task at hand. The mix of the couple's cum was a distinguished taste and one she would have to get used to. As her tongue expertly cleaned out the last glob, Regina got off the bed and joined her husband's side.

Lily lay defeated by her own inexperienced ambition. Like her father, she fell right into their trap and lost. But she still had the final say.

"So, what will it be? Pay for school or get paid for servitude?" Regina asked.

Lily sat up in and looked at Regina and Tom, somehow the perfect dysfunctional couple. She appreciated their bond. Maybe she could learn a thing or two from them.

"So, what would my role be exactly?"

"Every day at 8:00am sharp, you will be on your knees in my den to provide me oral until I deem necessary. Afterwards you will go and kneel in the corner of Tom's office with your mouth open, waiting for him to come and request oral. Some days he may come, some days he may not, it doesn't matter because your sole purpose in that moment is to provide oral pleasure to Tom. On the days he does receive oral pleasure, he will then send you to the bedroom where you will lie on the bed like you are now, waiting for either one of us or a client to fill your holes. And it doesn't matter if neither of us shows up because your sole purpose in that moment will be that of a sex doll. Only your beautiful body and the pleasure it provides matters," Regina said. "Of course there will also be days where we don't deem your presence necessary and we will simply store you for the day. You will be compensated handsomely, but while you are in this house, you will be nothing but another beautiful piece of furniture, of which we have many."

It would have been rude to play with herself while Regina described her potential role, thankfully Lily's hands were cuffed, which helped avoid the temptation. What Regina had described was completely against everything Lily thought she stood for, yet it was the exact kind of fantasy only the rich could provide and maintain. She could say no and go live a normal life or she could get her foot in the door, if only to see a glimpse at the life of the mega rich.

"So Lily, what will it be?" Tom asked.

***

Maddie

Social media was a nightmare. Pictures of Maddie holding hands with her brother. Pictures of Maddie holding Elektra's clothes. Pictures of Maddie in her mother's wedding dress with Natasha in her prom dress. All of it was shared and embarrassing memes were created. Maddie went from a no one to a someone overnight and not in a good way. And it was all because of Elektra, that stupid bitch

A maid walked by her room and Maddie got up to catch her mother. When she exited the door, she was shocked to see it was Sophia donning the black diamond uniform.

"What the hell are you doing?" Maddie shouted down the hall.

Sophia stopped in her tracks and walked over to Maddie.

"Your mother has requested a cleaning."

Maddie laughed at Sophia's state of dress. "Where's your sexy outfit and lavish jewellery?"

Sophia didn't respond.

"Oh, are we back to being just the maid now because Elektra showed your true colors," Maddie said. "How pathetic."

The sharp pain from the slap sent Maddie backwards. She rubbed her cheek and looked at Sophia.

"Don't think I don't see you as the same submissive little bitch," Sophia said. "You have done nothing significant in your life nor own anything that mommy or daddy haven't paid for. If anything, you should be joining me to clean your mother.

"Fuck you, I've played along with your stupid games. I've already embarrassed myself in front of my entire class, so there is nothing you can say or do that will make me obey your orders," Maddie said. "If my mother's smart, she'll keep you like this permanently."

Sophia walked towards Maddie with a menacing look.

"What are you doing?" Maddie said.

But Sophia didn't respond. Maddie backed up towards the safety of her room. When she breached the threshold of the door, Sophia followed and then closed the door behind her.

"Just because I couldn't put that little blonde bitch in her place, doesn't mean I won't do the same for you. This is my household!" Sophia said.

This was a level of emotion that Maddie had never seen before from Sophia. Even wearing her submissive maid's uniform, it was very intimidating.

"If it's your household, then why are you going to clean my mother?"

Sophia stripped from her uniform and then threw it at Maddie.

"You're right, it should be you cleaning your mother."

Maddie laughed and threw the dress back. "There's nothing you can say or do that will make me put that on and listen to you."

"You are a submissive little bitch, Maddie. It's in your nature to do whatever someone more dominant says. You showed everyone today. You let your rival completely humiliate you in front of your entire class and you're going to stand here and tell me that you don't enjoy being a bitch."

"Fuck you."

"I bet the only thing you regret not happening is Elektra having a strap-on so she could fuck you herself."

Maddie hated to admit that the thought had crossed her mind. To be physically fucked by a woman she despised was even more humiliating than if it was any of the men she hated because she knew how entitled Elektra was. But that didn't give Sophia the right to degrade her. She screamed and ran at Sophia in a fit of anger, but the exotic maid grabbed Maddie, turned her around with overwhelming strength and pinned her against the door.

"Don't take your anger out on me. That little brat is going to get what's coming to her, I'll make sure of that. But that doesn't change your place in this household. You are at the bottom of the hierarchy, Maddie. Now when I let go, you're going to put on that maid's uniform and accept your place. The whole world has already seen the real you, stop trying to fight it."

Of all the sexual experiences Maddie had, none had come close to the pleasure she felt when she had been eating out Abigail or everything that she did at the pool party. The attention and humiliation kept her in a constant state of heat, even after multiple orgasms. And wearing the uniform was the ultimate sign of submission. It had an equally stimulating affect on her body when it was tight against her skin. The mere thought of prancing around in the sparkling black dress, wearing uncomfortable high heels, a face full of carefully applied make-up and the rest of the jewellery designed to highlight her as a treasure while she cleaned and obeyed any order. It was a fantasy that played over and over in her mind and when she finally experienced it, it had been pure ecstasy. She was the centre of attention and the hottest girl in the room both because of her beauty and her natural submissiveness. What man didn't want that?

Sophia let go and kept her guard up expecting a retaliation, but Maddie moved towards the dress and held it up in the air in admiration. She knew what Sophia's end game was, but she didn't care. Her mother could deal with the usurping woman. Maddie knew her place and it was to serve, not command.

She smiled gracefully at Sophia. "I'll need a moment to look my best."

Not wanting to spur anymore animosity, Sophia nodded and left the room.

***

Natasha

The mix of creativity and nastiness that was written on her body was astonishing. And then there were the cocks. So many cocks. The badly drawn ones made Natasha giggle. The whole experience had kept her wet throughout the party. First, being used as furniture at the request of Regina's daughter, embarrassing herself in front of countless of college kids. The attention made Natasha feel more alive than she had ever felt as a trophy wife at a cocktail party. It wasn't a scenario that she could ever orchestrate, it just naturally happened, and it was glorious.

Then being forced to wear Madelyn's prom dress brought Natasha back to a more carefree time. Back when she was trying to tame any rich boy that she could sink her claws into while having fun test driving them all. Being double teamed with Madelyn wasn't all too different from her own prom experiences. It had felt good to go back in time, especially the part where her partner had the stamina to keep up.

And then of course, her intimacy with Madelyn. In the moment, their lust had seized control and overridden the sensible part that governed their daily actions. Thinking back, it was one of the most erotic things Natasha had done, but she had no desire to revisit. Madelyn was a slut like her, but not one she wished to be intimate with on an ongoing basis. Her daughter had her own sexual journey and Madelyn was just discovering what Natasha had figured out a long time ago.

After being used thoroughly by the two star athletes, the signing of her body was the cherry on top, and exactly something Regina would have come up with. Maybe her daughter had already seen it in action. To be signed as a guestbook on her own property was humiliating and humbling. Natasha knew the boys called her a MILF and at the pool party they had the opportunity to fully appreciate her, from head to toe.

After snapping a couple of pictures, Natasha was ready for her shower and her cleanse. The pool party was accumulation of a submissive bender that she had started when she first donned the uniform at Regina's. But now, it was time to return some sort of routine to her homelife. Being Regina's maid was still a fun escape and something she would continue, but at home, she needed to reign in the control. Sophia's display of lack of ambition and reluctance in the presence of Regina's daughter had shown that she lacked confidence when faced with an unknown opposition. Sophia had time to study Natasha and Madelyn, and then formed a game plan. But one couldn't count on time. Ever. The maid had her fun, but now it was time she returned to her duties.

Natasha opened the door and was surprised to see Madelyn professionally dressed up and wearing the maid's uniform. Another step in her journey. She smiled at her mother.

"I'm here for your cleaning, Mrs. Lexington."

Natasha looked around and didn't see Sophia anywhere. The maid was trying her last few moves she had left, but her time had already run out. When Natasha returned from Regina's the next day, she was going to let Sophia know that her temporary reign was finished.

The blonde trophy wife returned her attention to her daught... maid and appreciated that she now had another helper around the house. Natasha stripped her robe off and threw it at Madelyn before proceeding to her shower.

"I will be soaking in the bath first where you can start on my arms and legs."

Madelyn hung the rub up. "Of course, Mrs. Lexington."

Lying in the tub covered in bubbles and soaking in bath salts, Natasha closed her eyes and felt her new maid scrubbing away. Not even a few weeks ago, Natasha could barely get her daughter to clean her room without attitude and now she was happily using her weekend to wash her mother's body. Natasha did have to hand it to Sophia, she could certainly sink her claws with corruption. But soon there would be two maids again.

Regina's house was her fantasy to escape, and with a new respect for maids, maybe it was something worth pursuing in a business sense. Natasha smiled and enjoyed the peacefulness. She was ready to restore order to her home.