The Maid's Uniform Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After fucking the girls for a few minutes in the awkward standing pose, the men moved their sex toys to the bed and lined them up with Natasha on her back and Madelyn over top, facing the opposite way.

"Looks like you were right. Your daughter is a mega slut!" Kylar said before pushing his cock into Madelyn's pussy just above Natasha's line of sight. At the other end, Natasha could hear Madelyn gagging on Trevor's surprisingly big cock.

For years Natasha had dreaded the day her daughter would out slut her and she had never thought that she would be a part of it. Never in her life would Natasha consider anything to do with her daughter, yet here was Madelyn letting two guys spit roast her on top of her own mother. It was a front row seat to Madelyn's loss of pride and ego.

As if intentional, Kylar and Trevor spent their time and energy on Madelyn and only Madelyn. And like a good little slut, she obliged, moaning and screaming in pleasure as they manhandled her from either side. Pre-cum and pussy juice rained down on Natasha's face, spraying her with her daughter's good time.

Without permission, Natasha's rubbed her clit and nipples through the red dress, drenching it in her own spoils. The show continued in an amazing display of endurance from all parties involved. Natasha's eyes explored every inch of Madelyn's lower body, using it to further fuel her dirty taboo thoughts.

When this was all said and done, dinner would never be the same. Their conversation would never be the same. Their relationship would never be the same.

***

Natasha

It was a long, humiliating walk back to the party. Kylar and Trevor had their way with Madelyn and Natasha several times, switching between them like they were two sex dolls. When it was all said and done, the ladies were told to get dressed and to re-join the party. Madelyn continued to wear her mother's wedding dress and Natasha still squeezed into her daughter's prom dress. The mother and daughter duo faced laughter as they re-entered the pool area. Even Bradley, who was now comfortably sitting next to Elektra, couldn't withhold his giggling.

Kylar and Trevor led the pair to Elektra then immediately started hitting on the other girls. Elektra let the humiliation sink in before she addressed her new toys.

"Like this is actually so embarrassing. You two are the most submissive sluts I've ever met," Elektra said. She turned to Bradley. "Bradley, dear, I want you to pick one of them to hold hands with."

Bradley suffered so much from second-hand embarrassment; he couldn't make eye contact with either Natasha or Madelyn. Instead, his focus stayed on Elektra.

"Do I have to?" Bradley asked.

Elektra used her eyes to answer, and Bradley meekly walked over and grabbed Madelyn's hand, leading her back to his original spot.

"How cute, brother and sister holding hands," Elektra taunted. Both kids were equally embarrassed, but there was nothing they could do about it.

From what Madelyn had already been through, Natasha could tell that she had exceeded her breaking point of embarrassment. Standing in her mother's wedding dress, holding her brother's hand was nothing compared to reading her diary to her crush and proving Natasha right that she was indeed a slut. So, like a good girl, Madelyn played along and remained at Bradley's side like a trophy.

After taking pictures of the siblings, Elektra turned her attention to Natasha. "You have such a beautiful home, and this is such a fun party, I really think we should commemorate this with a guestbook. Don't you agree?"

"Yes, Elektra."

"Good girl. I want you to go over to that empty table, get on it on all fours and let everyone sign their name. Or sign anything. Or do whatever they want, I don't care," Elektra said then giggled. "Go on now, shu shu."

"Of course, Elektra, it would be my pleasure," Natasha said, admiring the creativeness and natural dominance of Regina's daughter.

Natasha took one last look at her kids then turned to carry out the command. As she walked over to her new station, she passed by Sophia who headed towards the house. No words were exchanged, but the power that Sophia had over Natasha had been diminishing minute by minute since Elektra arrived. Sophia had been the most dominant woman that Natasha had met, and yet she was put in her place by a spoiled college girl. Is that really someone Natasha could continue to bow to?

The pleasure from her current predicament pushed any other thoughts to the side. The reality of the situation was that Natasha was about to become a decoration at her own home for a bunch of college kids. When she got on all fours, not surprisingly, the first group that came over was a bunch of frat boys. The first thing they did was tear Madelyn's prom dress off, revealing Natasha's beautiful, surgically improved body to the entire party.

"Holy shit, this MILF is fire," one of the guys shouted.

"Of course she is. She's rich. They have nothing better to do than to make sure their husband will still come home and want to fuck them."

The insult stung, but because it was the truth. Even though she dominated Dorian in the bedroom, she had still modified her body to his specifications. Deep down she knew that he was really in charge, but he allowed himself to get lost in his own submissive fantasy, much like she was doing with Sophia.

Natasha felt a hand probe her pussy, then a few more groping her tits. One of Elektra's followers walked over gingerly with a handful of Sharpies and started giving them out.

"Make sure you sign your name!"

Natasha felt the tiny felt tips of each marker as everyone started signing what felt like more than their name. The frat boys laughing and pointing only further confirmed her assumption that terms like 'Slut', 'Whore', and 'MILF' were among the many words now sketched onto her body. She couldn't blame them, it's not every party where the host posed naked and willingly as the guestbook.

***

Sophia

Not wanting to deal with Elektra and her battiness, Sophia had gone into the house away from all the chaos. When she returned to check on the party, she gasped at the sight of Natasha covered in marker. The once proud, rich housewife had been reduced to a party decoration by the little blonde brat.

Upon closer examination, many of the kids actually signed Natasha's body like they would a guestbook. But many others reverted to the childishness of drawing cocks, tits and labelling Natasha in dirty words. The worst offenders were a large, detailed cock drawn down her back, the word 'Cunt' written across her forward, 'Whore' with her mouth acting as the O, 'Insert here' with arrows pointing to her pussy, and 'My daughter is a bigger slut than me' written across her ass. Despite all those, the most embarrassing display was the wad of sharpies now stuck in her ass, holding them for anyone who hadn't signed yet.

"I think she'd look great in the foyer," Elektra said, startling Sophia from behind. "I have to say, you've turned her into quite the obedient little slave. I saw her doing my mother's bidding, but I never thought she'd lose control of her own home to some peasant. No offence...Just kidding, I mean offence."

Sophia clenched her fists and moved towards Elektra.

"Just remember, there are witnesses here. So think twice before you put those poor hands on me," Elektra said. She grabbed a marker from Natasha's ass. "Now why don't you sign my guestbook."

As much as Sophia wanted to physically dominate Elektra, the girl was right, there were too many witnesses. There would eventually be a time and place, Sophia would make sure of that. But for now, she had to play nice. So, Sophia smiled, grabbed the marker and signed her name on a small space that she should could find on the side of Natasha's body.

Sophia handed the marker back to Elektra, but instead of putting it back, Elektra took the lid off, brushed Sophia's hair aside and started writing on Sophia. The former maid let Elektra win this round, but the war was far from over. When the blonde was done, Sophia looked down and saw 'Elektra's stupid bitch' written just above her cleavage.

"Do you concur with that statement?" Elektra asked in a condescending tone. "You know what, I think you should just take your clothes off and stand with your stupid owner."

The nerves of the blonde brat to think she could just come in here and take control. Like Sophia was just going to comply and become another party decoration.

"I'm waiting, peasant," Elektra said.

Instead of stripping, Sophia grabbed the marker from Elektra's hand. Using her deceptive strength, Sophia pushed her arm into Elektra's neck and quickly wrote 'Slut' on the blonde girl's forehead before she knew what hit her.

"I think this party's over," Sophia said, happy to finally have a shot at Elektra's ego.

Elektra took out her phone and looked into the camera. She almost screamed when she saw the word on her forehead but held it in at the last second. The last thing she wanted was a scene when she was marked with that word. Instead, she stared daggers at Sophia.

"You little bitch. Don't think I'll forget this. My father will happily buy your services and give you to me. Then we'll see who's laughing."

"I'm not for sale, now get out of here before I call attention to what you are," Sophia said.

Likely going through her options in her head, Elektra decided that retreating was the best one. She left the party quickly through the side gate, stealing a brimmed hat from a girl as she passed.

With the head of the snake gone, Sophia yelled in Spanish and cleared out the rest of the party with ease. She told Brad and Maddie to stop holding hands and to clean themselves up.

As Sophia headed over to Natasha, she spotted Abigail packing up her things. Even after being embarrassed, the redhead stuck around because leaving would have only made it look worse.

"You shouldn't let her get away with mierda like that," Sophia said.

"Ya, and what the hell am I supposed to do about it?"

"I've seen you turn your best friend into an atm carpet muncher. Same routine, different person."

"Elektra isn't like Maddie. She's an entitled brat."

"Let me give you a little word of advice, everyone has a weakness. You just need to find and exploit it," Sophia said. She gestured to Natasha. "You think I just waltzed in here one day one and had Natasha at my beck and call?"

"She was a pretty big bitch."

"The bigger they are, the harder they fall."

"Why didn't you work the same magic on Elektra?"

"There's only so much I can do with a college kid. She's just not in my weight class without thinking about extra consequences. You, on the other hand, are her peer. Anything goes. You understand?"

Abigail nodded; Sophia could tell she already had ideas running through her mind. Picking up her bag, she patted Sophia on the shoulder.

"Thanks for the advice...uh Mrs. Lexington?"

Sophia laughed. "I like the sound of that. You're welcome. Now don't let me down."

Abigail left and Sophia walked over to Natasha, covered in marker. As much as Sophia hated Elektra, it was hard to argue how brilliant her idea had been.

After taking various pictures to commemorate, Sophia walked to the front of Natasha.

"How does it feel to be a decoration at your own party?" Sophia asked.

Natasha looked up, not like a broken slave, but one in pure bliss. "I've been in control for so long, to let that little bitch have her way, it was hard, but so very satisfying."

"She really put you in your place," Sophia said.

"Yes, she did," Natasha said. She stood up and something seemed different about the trophy wife. "She put both of us in our places, didn't she?"

"Well, I mean, I didn't partake in any..."

"You have 'Elektra's stupid bitch' written on your chest. When I stepped back and let you take control, I expected an iron first to honor my household. And here you are letting some twerp completely commandeer everything," Natasha said. "You're slipping Sophia and if you think you're going to maintain control with those cracks, you better do thorough check because your boat will sink."

"I...uhhhh..."

For the first time in a while, Sophia had been left speechless. She had done so much orchestrating behind the scenes and making sure everything had gone correctly, she did not have time to think about any variations that might occur. Like Elektra's overwhelming presence. Natasha was right, Sophia's grasp was slipping.

"I'm having a bit of what do men call it... post nut clarity today. Don your normal uniform and meet me in my master bedroom. You will be cleaning all this filth off," Natasha said. As she walked by Sophia, she stopped and whispered in her ear, "it's cute that you think you're in complete control. I'll get lost in my fantasy, but if you can't maintain that, then what good are you?"

Was Natasha pretending this whole time? Shaken in her own confidence, Sophia had to concede the victory until she could regroup her thoughts and take back complete control. Permanently.

***

Regina

All days were starting to blend together. Breaking in the new maids was fun enough, but Regina missed her favorite toy. She couldn't wait for Monday when Natasha would be back in her control. Regina often fantasized about the trips they used to take where they ordered everyone and anyone around, replaced by Natasha gracefully doing whatever Regina wanted.

Fetching her drinks from the pool bar while wearing an embarrassingly tight bikini. Fucking men for Regina's amusement. Waking her up every morning with oral service. The list went on and Regina had plans to start bringing Natasha everywhere, not as a friend, but as a maid donning her unique outfit.

As requested by her husband, Regina came to their master bedroom wearing her slim professional dress with her hair done up and her make-up perfect.

"What do you want, dear, I have a lot to do this afternoon," Regina said.

"Shut the door."

Regina bit her lip and did as instructed. The occasions were rare, but when Tom wanted to ravish her, he was usually very forward with it. Some women wanted random foreplay, but Regina fairly enjoyed being summoned to perform her wifely duties.

When Regina turned back around, the new maid, Lily, came from the bathroom wearing a full white lingerie set. She crawled onto the bed behind Tom.

"What is she doing in here?" Regina asked.

"I'm going to fuck her."

"Excuse me. I told you do whatever you want with these women, but don't you dare include me."

"I'm going to fuck her and you're going to watch."

"I will do no such thing."

"This isn't a request, Regina. Don't mistake me for one of your little maids."

Regina shook her head. "You men are all the same. A cute, younger toy comes in and you lose all common sense. She's the same age as our daughter, Tom. And you think I'm just going to let her waltz in here and take control of you."

"I'm in control, Regina."

"Then you fuck me and make her watch with my panties stuffed in that little whore's mouth."

Tom remained silent.

"You know my offer, Tommy. Either your wife submits, or I walk," Lily said.

Regina turned her attention to Lily. "Oh, so that's what this. Let me give you a little advice, rule one: never reveal your true intentions."

"How do you know what my true intentions are?" Lily asked.

"You're over bluffing and it's not going to work. Since I will not be obeying Tom's wishes, you are welcome to leave. Goodbye and good riddance," Regina said. She turned to Tom. "Keep your cock on a leash, less you embarrass us and everything we've built."

***

Lily

As Regina walked away, Tom looked at Lily. He motioned over to Regina. If she wanted to tame the bull, she had to do it, not him. Was it worth it, or was it better to just take off and put this unique and hot memory behind her? Maybe it was worth a shot, just to see where it went.

"Excuse me, Regina," Lily said.

Regina stopped and turned around. "If the next two words aren't goodbye Regina, I'm going to put you back to work."

Lily walked up to the older woman, grabbed her shirt collar and ripped it open until it hung off either side of her shoulders. Her black bra with gold trim was a brand that Lily couldn't pronounce and probably cost more than her college tuition.

"What on earth do you think you're doing? This outfit cost more than your living quarters."

Lily didn't respond and instead, grabbed Regina's skirt and pulled it all the way down, revealing her matching black and gold panties.

"That is enough, you will stop this instance!"

Lily walked over to the box of toys that Tom had brought out and grabbed a vibrating egg. The posh woman berated her and called her all sorts of derogatory names, but that did not deter Lily. She didn't try to verbally spar with the older woman. That was not her forte. Lily's strength was taking action.

"What the hell are you doing with that?"

Holding the vibrating egg, Lily slowly slipped her hand into Regina's panties and firmly planted the toy while making eye contact with Regina. Once inside, Lily lifted the control up and pressed the button so that the only sound was the faint vibrations ringing out of Regina's pussy.

As much as Lily wanted to speak, she knew that was Regina's one strength. Her firm and intimidating voice was how she garnered respect from all the maids. So, Lily left the boss lady standing aroused and fished out another toy from the kinky box.

When Lily returned with a small dildo gag, she sucked on it a few times, lubing it up with her own spit before, placing it in her own pussy. After making sure it soaked up enough of her wet mess, Lily walked up to Regina and without saying a word, moved in to silence her opponent.

"And what on earth do you plan on..." Regina said before her mouth was plugged by the lubricated dildo. She put up no fight as Lily wrapped the gag around her head, securing it in place.

"A little taste of heaven," Lily finally said, now that Regina could not respond. "Now I know you're a little new to this, but here's what's going to happen. Your husband is going to fuck me and use me like a sex toy and you are going to watch. I understand the need for discretion in order for you to maintain control out there, so what we do in this room will not leave it. But when we are here, I am in charge. Is that understood?"

Regina shook her head. Lily turned off the vibrating egg.

"You cannot boss your way out of this one. If you want freedom, you're going to have to pin me down and make me submit," Lily said. She held up the vibrating egg remote. "Or you can enjoy the experience very comfortably."

The once intimidating boss was starting to lose her domineering power. With no choice aside from getting physical, Regina meekly nodded. Lily smiled and turned the egg back on to full blast, the overwhelming sensation sending Regina to her knees.

"Good little bitch, now enjoy the show," Lily said.

The eager blonde turned to her prize. Tom already had his clothes off and stood in his Calvin Klein boxers. His stature was perfect and for someone who was always busy, he still maintained his muscular body. Lily fondled his muscles, admiring the handsome man in all his glory, until he gently pushed her down to her knees.

Like a good little slut, Lily pulled his cock out and started stroking. She had heard the term cuckquaen before and she couldn't believe she was actually pulling it off. The rich lady was submitting and letting a younger, hotter girl fuck her husband. It was ridiculous, but she had always heard wild sexual stories about the super-rich.

With his cock hard, Lily spit on it a few times then took it in her mouth. Even his cock was gorgeous. The moans of Regina in the background only made Lily wetter as she worked hard to please Tom. She looked up at him with seductive eyes and he glanced down at her with his own mischievous smile.