All Comments on 'The Mailman and the Hunter Pt. 02'

by MarkL9687

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
Rapierwit24601Rapierwit24601about 1 year ago

Wonderful story so far. You’ve nailed the sexy bits, and I’m sure that satisfies the “jerky, jerky boyz”.

But can you build more? Such a rapid and consuming lust has nowhere to go of interest. How much can we read about them fucking every afternoon? Let’s take them somewhere else, somewhere more intriguing. Certainly we have the seeds of a Dom/Sub relationship which can branch off into so many kinky and fascinating chapters.

But what about conflict? It’s essential to building a strong plot.

What about character foibles? Perfect people are so boring.

Can’t wait to see where you take this.

MarkL9687MarkL9687about 1 year agoAuthor

I appreciate you taking the time to read my work, truly! And I definitely appreciate the feedback. I'm not sure I'm going to take the story exactly where you want it to go. I haven't written like this in years, and I'm just trying to put together something enjoyable, steamy and fun. I don't think I have the time to build the novel-esque plot you are looking for, unfortunately, not with this story anyway. I wouldn't say my characters are perfect, but introduction of conflict between them isn't exactly something I'm interested in telling. However, I do, intend to build on what I've written, allow the characters to explore and grow, and yes I will take them into another setting, eventually, that you may enjoy. I already have the setting and situation for that formulated, but it will take time to get there. I'll be happy to have you along for the ride, but I understand if it's not exactly what you're looking for. Cheers!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMarkL9687@MarkL9687
Just a man trying to turn a hobby into something more. I appreciate feedback and hope you're able to find something that you enjoy in my words.