The Majestic Oak Ch. 03

Story Info
Kate and Pete attend the "Trust Workshop".
9.6k words
4.49
10k
10

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/05/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
casiopea
casiopea
99 Followers

Chapter 3: Trust

====================

Wednesday morning, when Kate and I made love, we didn't bother to keep it down. We didn't care if our Texan neighbors heard us. After all, they have already heard, and seen us. Not as much as we saw and heard them, but quite enough. And there was something extremely arousing in knowing that they had heard us, that made the sex even better.

After we were done, we lay naked in our bed, covered by only a sheet, catching our breath, knowing it was just a matter of time before our neighbors paid us their daily visit. And like clockwork, they did.

"Howdy, neighbors," Barbara said as she entered the bungalow with her husband Darin. "I heard you guys had fun this morning."

At that point Kate and I were already used to their bluntness and the casual way they referred to our sex life, without being invited.

"Yeah," I replied. "We had a hell of a fuck. I heard you didn't have a bad night either."

"Not bad at all," Barbara replied. "This stud fucked me three times." She looked at her husband. "Twice just this morning!"

"Yes," Kate said. "We heard..."

"Are you coming to breakfast?" Barbara asked.

"Yep," I replied.

Usually, this would be the time when they would linger to watch us getting out of bed naked, and I would have to tell them to wait outside. But this time we were ready.

"You're welcome to wait here while we get dressed," I said, to their utter surprise.

I could see the smiles on both their faces as I said that, but I guess they were slightly disappointed to learn that we were ready for them, and had all our clothes within an arm's reach.

I reached for a clean pair of boxer shorts that was sitting on a stool next to the bed. Kate had a t-shirt and a pair of panties waiting for her in the nightstand drawer. After taking these items, we wore them under the sheets, and stepped out of bed.

Previously, Kate would also wear a bra, but she had decided to be bold and go to breakfast without one, as most women in the resort did. Kate had an amazing pair of breasts. Unlike many other women we have met in the resort, and in particular our neighbor, Kate didn't need a bra to keep them in check. The lack of a bra only emphasized their perfect shape, two beautiful mounds with cute little nipples at their tips.

Although their slight disappointment from the fact we didn't get out of bed naked, they were pleased with what we have given them. Kate's panties had a narrow cut, revealing her well-formed lower body. Barbara didn't hide the interest she took in my boxer shorts, and the noticeable erection that was forming underneath them.

Kate and I got dressed in front of our guests, put on sandals, and headed with them to breakfast.

====

At breakfast we sat at our usual table with the usual group: Barbara, Darin, Tracy, Oliver, Amanda and Bob. By that morning, the intimacy workshop we had all participated in the previous day, the workshop that ended with all of us having sex with our spouses in front of the entire group, was water under the bridge. It was yesterday's news. Nobody was talking about it anymore.

Instead, conversation revolved around plans for that morning. This morning it was Tracy and Oliver's turn to have a massage appointment, leaving the discussion to the rest of us. I said I wanted to take this opportunity to swim a little. To my surprise, the two other couples liked the idea of going to the swimming pool.

"I can use some time in the water," Barbara said.

"I can use it to," Darin replied.

"I can work on my tan," Amanda said, and gave me a naughty grin. "The girls need their time in the sun," she said and looked down her own neckline.

Kate looked at me, observing my reaction to Amanda's statement, trying to figure out just how happy I was about this opportunity to see Amanda's breasts once again.

I smiled at her, kissed her on the forehead and whispered, "Your girls are the only girls for me."

"I'll bring my Kindle," Kate replied, ignoring my comment.

====

Kate and I were the first ones to arrive at the swimming pool area. Kate sat on an easy chairs and opened her Kindle. I placed my robe on a chair next to hers, and entered the cool water.

After swimming a few lengths I saw Amanda and Bob entering the pool area. They were wearing their white robes, and went towards where Kate was sitting. As she saw me in the water, resting by the edge of the pool across from them, Amanda waved at me, and I waved back. Then she removed her robe. This time, she was only wearing her bikini bottom. Knowing she was going to tan topless, it made sense she wouldn't wear a top.

Even though I knew this was going to happen, seeing her like that, wearing nothing but a narrow-cut bikini bottom, did something to me. Something it shouldn't have. After all, I was once again madly in love with my wife, to whom I was, regardless of any emotional connection, extremely attracted. But something in the way Amanda had chosen to remove her robe right there, in front of me, looking right at me as she did, revealing her impressive pair of breasts, did something to me. Something I couldn't control. It made me want her. Badly.

I decided to ignore this undesired desire, and swim it off. Unfortunately, just like two days before, on the first time I saw Amanda's naked upper body, my erection was in the way. Once again I pushed a hand into my trunks in attempt to reposition my penis so that it doesn't push against the water the way it did, but to no avail. A few seconds after I fixed it, as I was in the middle of the pool, it went back to standing like a flagpole, pushing against the water as I was swimming, which in turn caused me physical pain.

After a few excruciating attempts to swim along the pool, I decided to quit, and got out. I wore the robe as fast as I could, to hide my erection from the others.

"You didn't swim much," Kate said as she saw me.

"I guess I'm out of shape," I repeated the lie I used two days before.

"Or you want a closer look at 'the girls'," she whispered, winking at me.

I wanted to say it wasn't the case, but didn't want to cover one lie with another. It didn't help that while Kate was talking to me, Amanda was putting suntan lotion on her breasts.

Luckily for me, Barbara and Darin have just entered the pool area. They too were wearing their white robes.

"Hi guys," Barbara said. What have we missed?

"Nothing," I shrugged.

"I wouldn't call THAT nothing," Barbara said, pointing at Amanda.

Amanda turned up her nose at Barbara, and then looked away. She was there for the tan, not the show. Or at least that's what she wanted us to think.

Barbara took the easy chair next to me, and Darin took the one next to her. They both took off their bath robes, and... none of them had a bathing suit on.

I know none of us should have been surprised by that, but somehow we all still were. Kate lay down her Kindle and looked at the erect penis that was hanging in front of her. Bob was staring at the pair of enormous breasts and the wild, untrimmed bush that were revealed to him. And even Amanda, seeing her husband watching the couple, turned back to look at them.

"I thought you guys wanted to swim," Barbara said. "How come nobody's in the water?"

"I was until recently," I said. "I'm not in shape like I used to be," I repeated the lie I had told Kate before.

"Too bad," she said. "I could use a short swim."

She got into the pool, and Darin followed. They swam alongside each other, their naked bodies moving up and down the pool.

Kate tried to read, but she couldn't focus. Her eyes went between her Kindle, the two naked people in the water, the half naked woman on the easy chair next to her, and me. In her eyes, I saw she was struggling with everything that was going on around us. And it wasn't an easy struggle.

I believe she knew I was attracted to Amanda, and had reasons to believe this was mutual. I could imagine that like me, she also had reasons to believe that Barbara and Darin's visits to our bungalow every morning weren't just them being nosy neighbors. She probably felt the same as I did, that these visits were a sexual advance; their way of trying to get in bed with us. I don't know if she could tell if it was Barbara who was attracted to me or Darin who was attracted to her, or both. But something was definitely there, and she knew it. And she wasn't sure how she felt about it.

"Do you want to leave?" I whispered, seeing her struggle.

"No," she said, trying to smile as best she could. "It's all good."

====

After ten minutes or so, the fat naked woman and her much slimmer naked husband came out of the water and went back to their chairs, put on their robes and sat down besides us.

"That was fun," Barbara said.

"Does anyone want to go to the hot bath?" Bob asked, after being silent this whole time.

"Sure," Barbara replied. "But maybe we could go to the ones in the Turkish bath, they are much better."

"The Turkish bath?" Bob asked. "But aren't we supposed to be naked there?"

Barbara opened her robe. "Darin and I don't have a problem with that. Do you?"

He looked at his wife, who gave him a shrug.

"I guess not," he said.

"Are you guys coming?" Barbara asked Kate and me.

I looked at Kate. As it was, I knew she wasn't too happy about all the nudity that was going on around us. Asking her to expose her body in front of them was something I wasn't willing to do.

"You really should come," Barbara said directly to Kate. "The currents there are incredible. The baths are designed anatomically, especially for women. There is nothing better to sooth your muscles and really relax."

"I don't know," I said, trying to ease the peer pressure Barbara was putting on Kate.

But Kate was intrigued. "Would it be OK if we just went there to watch? With our robes on?" She asked Barbara.

"I guess so," Barbara said.

"Do you wanna?" She asked me.

"Sure," I said. "What do we have to lose?"

====

The path between the swimming pool area and the Turkish bath had a rack of shelves at its side, where we were supposed to place all our clothes before entering the building. As we got there, Bob and Amanda removed their bathing suites while having their robes on. After all, Amanda was only wearing the bottom part...

I did the same, and placed my bathing suit on a shelf next to theirs. However, Kate needed help to take her one-piece bathing suit off without removing the robe. She untied the tie at the back of her neck, but needed me to reach around her and untie the one at her back. Then she closed her robe and slowly pushed her bathing suite down.

Finally, we all entered the Turkish bath, all wearing our white robes, and nothing more. The place was big. It contained about ten different hot baths, in different sizes, colored in different shades of blue and green, which I believe indicated different minerals and temperatures. On one side, there were doors leading to three saunas.

Other than the six of us, we saw Carol and Hank bathing in a small bath at the corner. They waved at us, and we waved back.

Barbara lead us to the largest bath, located right in the middle. It was shaped as an octagon, and was able to accommodate eight people comfortably.

"I think we will be most comfortable here," she said. "It's roomy enough for all of us, and the temperature here is moderate. Good for first-timers."

Amanda and Bob nodded. Kate and I didn't respond, as we weren't planning on getting in. We were there to watch.

Barbara and Darin dropped their robes, and slowly entered the bath. Amanda and Bob then exchanged looks as if to check if they were both OK with removing their robes. Bob was the first one to do so. His penis was partially erect, but wasn't impressive in size. As he entered the water, his penis disappeared between the bubbles.

Now it was Amanda's turn. She looked at her husband for one last confirmation, and then at Kate and me, as she removed her robe. I tried not to look at her, but my eyes just went back to her despite my efforts. Her pubic hair was almost completely shaved. She only had a small patch of dark hair covering her slit, but nothing more.

She noticed my struggle, and how I eventually was looking at her. Instead of frowning at me, or trying to cover herself, she kept looking straight at me and smiled. Then she sat on the edge of the bath, put her legs inside, and slid in, hiding her beautiful lower body under water.

"Kate, Pete," Barbara called us. "Don't you guys wanna join? The water is great. The streams are amazing."

I looked a Kate and she looked back at me. "Do you wanna talk about it?" She asked silently.

I nodded, and we stepped aside, away from the group.

"Do you want us to do this?" She asked me. "Do you want us to join them?"

"I don't want to make you uncomfortable in any way," I replied.

"That's not what I was asking," she said. "What do YOU want?"

I took a breath, and responded. "I want us to fall in love again with each other. I want us to have the same passion we had when we just started to go out. I feel we gained some of it the last two days, but I want that feeling to stick. I want it to still be there when we come back home to our life, to our work, to our..."

"Fertility treatments?" She completed the sentence I regretted starting.

"Yes," I said quietly. "I want to come back from here with enough passion for you to last years. I don't know if such a thing is possible, but I sure wanna try."

"But how does it relate to this?" She asked, gesturing at the hot bath full of four naked people.

I thought for a while and then said, "It all boils down to Einstein's definition of insanity."

"What?" She asked, trying to follow my train of thought.

"I'm just saying that if we keep doing the same things we've been doing," I explained, "we'll end up on the same path. And I don't like where this path was taking us. If we want to change paths, we need to do other things."

"And your idea of 'other things' is getting naked in front of these people we barely know?" She wondered.

"This is one thing we could do," I replied, "But we could do other things."

Kate looked at the bath once again. Barbara and Darin were waving at us, hoping we would decide in favor of joining them. Unfortunately for them, Kate decided against this.

"Maybe," she said. "But not today. I'm not ready for this. It's just too much..."

"I totally understand," I said. "Let's go."

We went back near the bath to tell our new friends we weren't joining.

"Too bad," Barbara said. "You don't know what you're missing."

"Maybe some other day," Kate replied, and we went out of there.

====

On the way out we took our bathing suits and carried them with us. As we were about to leave the swimming pool area on our way to our bungalow, we saw Tracy and Oliver coming out of the spa building, walking towards us.

"Hi guys," Tracy said.

"Hi," Kate replied. "Aren't you supposed to have a massage?"

"We were, and we did," Tracy said. "We just finished. Where are you going? Why aren't you with the rest of the group?"

"They went to the Turkish bath," I explained. "But we didn't feel like it."

"Yeah," Tracy said. "I totally get this. It's hard the first time. Taking your clothes off in a room full of people. Kinda goes against everything you're taught."

Kate and I nodded.

"Are they there now?" Tracy asked.

"Yes," I replied.

"Oliver," Tracy turned to her husband, "do you wanna join them?"

"Sure," he replied.

"Have fun," Kate said as we parted ways with them.

"We will," Tracy replied with a wink.

====

Our bungalow was on the row of bungalows adjacent to the pool, so it was a very short walk. However, when we were just about to arrive, Kate asked, "Do you want to make a detour?"

"Detour?" I asked.

"Sure," she replied. "Have a little walk. It's a nice day..."

"Don't you want to get dressed first?" I asked. "I could use a shower..."

"If I'll get inside I'll want to stay inside," she explained. "Come on, we're already outside..."

"OK," I shrugged. I didn't understand why she wanted this walk all of the sudden, but one thing you learn in a marriage is that sometimes it's best to just do what she tells you to, without trying to understand.

She took my hand, and we walked towards the center of the resort. There, we stopped in front of the ancient oak tree, "The Majestic Oak," the tree that gave the resort its name.

"Ah," Kate sighed. "What a beautiful tree."

"Beautiful indeed," I said impatiently. "Can we go back now?"

Kate kissed me on the cheek, ran a few yards forwards, and dropped herself to the grass, right beneath the tree. "Come on," she teased me, as she lay on her back in the tree's shade.

I closed the gap with a few quick steps. "Do you want me to join you?" I asked her.

"It's a beautiful spot," she said, without answering my question.

"Beautiful indeed," I said, and I think she could hear the impatience in my voice.

She looked around her, to see if there were people in the area. A couple we didn't know was walking on one of the trails around the central lawn, but they were far away. Other than them, nobody was within a line of sight.

Then, to my utter surprise, she spread her legs a little and made an opening in her robe right below the belt, exposing her beautiful triangle of hair. "Do you think it would be romantic to fuck in this beautiful place?" She asked.

My heart was beating hard. We were in a public place. Yes, there was no one around, but that could change... but it was I who said we needed to do different things, and this was her way of doing different things. So I played along. "I think this place has just become more beautiful," I said.

====

We met our friends back at lunch, as we were sitting around our usual table.

"Too bad you guys left," Barbara said as we sat down. "The bath was awesome."

"It was really great," Tracy concurred.

"Yeah," Barbara said. "They have that thing in the bath where you sit with your legs spread, kinda like when you go to the gynecologist, but with jets of water running on your entire body," she explained. "And there's this small plastic tube shooting a strong jet of hot water just between your legs. And you can point it to wherever you want, you know, right at your pussy. I came three times. I don't know why I ever got out of there. Trust me, I didn't wanna."

I saw Kate blushing as she was listening to Barbara.

"I came only once," Tracy said. "But it was a really good one." She smiled at Oliver and they kissed.

"I came too," Kate suddenly said in a shivering voice.

All eyes were on us.

"You guys fucked?" Barbara asked us.

"We fucked under the oak tree," Kate replied.

"THE oak tree?" Tracy wondered.

"The majestic oak, or whatever," Kate said. "We fucked in its shade."

"That takes some guts," Tracy said. "Good for you!"

"Yeah," Barbara said. "Respect!"

Even Amanda, who was silent throughout the conversation, nodded at us, showing us she was impressed. "How did it feel?" She asked.

"It felt like we were having sex," Kate said, "just on the grass, under a tree..."

"No," Amanda insisted, "I mean, was it exciting?"

"It was," Kate replied, giving her a shy smile.

"It was amazing," I said, and wrapped my hand around Kate's shoulders.

"So," Barbara changed the topic, "who's coming to today's workshop?"

"Which one is it?" Amanda asked.

"This one is the 'trust workshop'," Tracy replied.

"This is the one you definitely don't wanna miss," Barbara said. "I think this whole place, this whole week, it all boils down to this one, if you ask me."

"What do we do there?" Kate asked. "Do we fuck in front of everybody again or something?"

"I can't tell you," Barbara replied. "That will ruin it for you. You should trust me. Just come there and see for yourself."

casiopea
casiopea
99 Followers