The Majestic Oak Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah," Tracy added. "You guys have just fucked under a fucking tree... you're ready for whatever this workshop has to offer."

====

Although Kate and I tried to get to the dojo as early as we could, Barbara and Darin were already there when we got there, and so where Tracy and Oliver. They were sitting the same way we were on the previous day's session, Husband leaning on the bean bag, wife sitting at his lap leaning on him. The two couples were two spots apart from each other, reserving the spot in the middle for us.

Once again, unwilling to disappoint our friends, we took the place in the middle. "I wonder what show they'll give us this time," Kate whispered in my ear as we were walking towards them.

One by one, couples have started to arrive, filling almost all the available spots in the circle. Barbara and Darin were to our left, and Carol and Hank sat to their left. To our right were Tracy and Oliver, with Rachel and Carl to their right, and then Amanda and Bob. The rest of the circle was occupied by couples we haven't had a chance to know.

"Hello everybody," Nadia said, walking into the dojo exactly at two thirty, "and welcome to the second workshop of the week, the trust workshop."

Nadia was wearing the same red silk robe she had worn the day before.

"As you know," she continued, "trust is a fundamental element in a relationship. Without it, there is no relationship. Yesterday we worked on intimacy. Intimacy is important, but without real trust there is no real intimacy. Any questions before we begin?"

"Is this going to be one of this team building workshops where we have people drop backwards to the floor and we have to catch them?" One woman asked. "Because these suck."

"Look around you," Nadia replied, smiling. "Does it look like this kind of workshop to you?"

The woman smiled.

"Where is the lesbian couple?" Some man asked. "Why didn't they come to this one?"

That question solicited a cloud of giggles from all around the room.

"Why do you ask?" Nadia said. "Did you like watching them pleasuring each other?"

The man didn't respond. Nadia probably made him regret asking the question.

But she provided an answer nevertheless. "I asked them not to come to this one," she said. "As you'll see later, this session is meant for heterosexual couples only. But don't worry, I'll give them a private session later today.

"Anyways," she said, "I see you are all sitting in our ready stance, women lying over their men. That's very good. Men, I want each of you to start massaging your partner's hands, just like we did yesterday. That's right, like that. Now, just like we did yesterday, I want you to make your way up to your woman's wrists, forearms and arms, slowly arriving at her shoulders. Now I want you to start rubbing her shoulders. Just like you did yesterday. Exactly like that. Give her a good rub. She deserves it. Now, I want you to move her hair aside, and kiss her on the back of her neck. Soft, wet kiss."

I did as Nadia had instructed. Kate's shoulders were significantly less cramped than they were the day before. When I kissed her, she sighed silently, but I could feel her response was not nearly as intense as it was the day before. I lost the element of surprise...

"Now women," Nadia continued, "I want each of you to get off your man and kneel down in front of him, close to the edge of the mattress."

Kate did as Nadia asked.

"Now men, I want each of you to kneel down in front of your woman, very close to her."

I left the comfort of the bean bag, and sat on my knees in front of Kate.

"Now, I want each of you to look straight in your partners eyes and think about your feelings towards them. Do you love them? Do you trust them? Do you desire them? Would you do anything for them?"

There was some giggling going around the room as people were losing the staring contest Nadia had put us through. Kate and I weren't. We just smiled at one another.

"Now men, I want each of you to say the following to your woman. 'I love you.'"

"I love you," I said, along with all the other men in the room.

"'I trust you.'"

"I trust you," we all said.

"'And I trust that you love me.'"

"And I trust that you love me," we all said in synchrony.

"Very good," Nadia said. "Now women, say to your men, 'I love you.'"

"I love you," Kate said, along with all the women in the room.

"'I trust you.'"

"I trust you."

"'And I trust that you love me.'"

"And I trust that you love me," Kate said, looking straight into my eyes.

"Now people," Nadia continued. "I want you to kiss now."

I gave Kate a small kiss on the lips. There was some giggling in the room, but overall I saw the others were doing the same.

"Not like that," Nadia said. "Kiss your partners like you mean it. You have just told them you loved them for the first time, and now they are about to ship out for the war. This kind of kiss. Try again."

Kate laughed at the image that Nadia had painted for us, but we did try again. This time the kiss was much better. It was warm and wet and full of passion.

When kissing her, I thought about what we were doing just three hours earlier, under the oak tree. I remembered how good her kisses were back then, when we were about to do something we had never done before, and have sex in a public place. Then I remembered how wet her vagina was as I penetrated her, just like her lips were right then in the dojo when we were kissing.

Then I remembered how she was nearing an orgasm. She stared away from me, her breath becoming rapid, her pelvis moving rapidly under my weight. Then I remembered her orgasm. Pure joy, expressed in the form a few soft moans.

Then I remembered my own orgasm. My heart racing as I was ready to release my sperm inside her body. And then, the joy of just lying there, under the tree, soaking with our juices, connected through our genitals, catching our breath, recovering from our amazing orgasms.

I don't know what Kate was thinking about as we kissed, but whatever it was, it was good. This was probably the best kiss we have shared in a very long time.

"OK, ladies," Nadia interrupted our hot kiss. "It's time to say goodbye to your men. Today it's you who are shipping out."

Kate looked at me, confused. I was too.

"Please stand up," Nadia said to the women.

Kate complied, and so did the other women.

"Now, please move slowly one mattress to your right," Nadia said. "If the mattress is empty, move one more."

Kate's right was my left, which was the mattress on which Darin was sitting. Barbara had just moved to Hank's mattress. To my right, Amanda was moving over to Carl's mattress, Rachel was moving to Oliver's, and Tracy was moving to mine.

"People," Nadia said, "meet your new partners."

====

There was a cloud of whispers going around the room, but Nadia shushed them. "Don't worry, people. These are going to be your partners just for this session. All of you here who are married, you're still going back to your spouses after this session is over. Whether you want it or not."

There were a few giggles around the room. That was the closest we had ever heard Nadia making a joke thus far.

"Now ladies," Nadia continued, "I want you to kneel down in front of your new partners."

Tracy knelt down in front of me, taking Kate's place. To my left, Kate did the same in front of Darin, but she was looking at me. I saw the uncertainty in her eyes.

"Now people," Nadia said, "I want you to look straight into your new partners' eyes. Try not to laugh. This is important."

Although Nadia asked this specifically (and possibly, BECAUSE she asked this specifically), a cloud of giggles went through the room.

"I know this is not easy," Nadia said, "but try to focus. Look at your new partner straight in the eyes. Ignore anything else, including, and especially, your real partners, who are supposed to be doing the same thing on the mattress next to you."

I looked at Tracy's eyes. She was smiling at me. I guess, because this wasn't her first time at the resort, she probably knew what was going to happen. Did she plan this? Did she deliberately made Kate and I sat next to them?

I did my best to smile back at her, but my thoughts were with my wife who was kneeling down next to a much older man, who had probably been fantasizing about her since the moment he had first laid eyes on her.

Of-course, I remembered what I just said to her. I trusted her, and I trusted that she loved me. But I didn't trust him. Not one little bit.

"Now ladies," Nadia interrupted my thoughts, "I want each of you to say to your new partner, 'I trust you. I trust that you are well intended. I trust you will treat me with the utmost respect. And I promise to do the same.'"

Smiling, Tracy repeated Nadia's words, and so did Kate and all the other women in the room.

"Now men, say the following to your new partner, 'I trust you. I trust that you are well intended. I trust you will treat me with the utmost respect. And I promise to do the same.'"

I repeated those words, along with all the other men in the room.

"Now people," Nadia said, "I want you to go back to your ready stance, men leaning on the bean bags, women sitting at their laps. This time, with your new partners."

There was some murmuring running around the room, as people were rightly uncomfortable with the idea of women sitting at the laps of men they barely knew.

"I know this isn't easy," Nadia said. "But I want you to do this nevertheless. It is important for what we are here to achieve. Remember the pledges you've just made to your real and new partners. We are here in a safe environment. Everyone's intentions are good. We are all here for the same purpose, to learn how to trust. So please try to trust each other, and sit in your ready stance."

I sat down, leaning on the bean bag, and Tracy sat at my lap, leaning back on me.

"Is this OK?" She asked quietly.

"Sure," I said.

Kate looked back at me, her eyes full of doubt. I tried to give her a confident, loving look, a look that was trying to say, "It's OK, I trust you, and you can trust me." But I don't know how much of it got through.

Eventually, Kate sat at Darin's lap, but she didn't seem very comfortable there.

For me, there was another problem. I'm not very proud of it, but as Tracy sat at my lap, I started feeling an erection building up. Although both our robes were separating it from her back, I suspected she could still feel it. Luckily, this wasn't only my problem.

"Now ladies," Nadia said, "you may feel something in your new partner's crotch. Some sort of a swelling... I know this may be intimidating, but you need to understand that this is nothing but normal. It's an animal instinct that they cannot control.

"You see, the role of males in the animal kingdom is to spread their DNA to as many females as possible, thus ensuring the survival of their species. You are new females for them. Therefore, they have an animalistic urge to copulate with you.

"But we're here to work on trust. You need to trust them to keep this urge under control. You need to take their erection for what it is, part of their human nature. And as something so natural, it is nothing to be ashamed of, or to be repulsed by. Judge your new partners by their conscious actions, not by their unconscious, instinctive responses."

These words resonated with me. I liked Tracy. She was nice and looked intelligent. She was also rather pretty. But I have never had sexual thoughts about her. So I took this erection to be was it was, an instinctive response to an unorthodox situation. Fortunately, be it Nadia's words or something else, Tracy didn't seem to be bothered by my erection one bit. She was leaning against comfortably me.

"Ladies," Naida continued, "I want each of you to sit comfortably at your new partner's lap. If you feel his erection I want you to acknowledge that to him. Just tell him you feel it. Don't leave it hanging out there. Trust begins with telling the truth."

Tracy pressed her back against my erection and moved her hips to from side to side, as if to rub it. "I feel your boner," she said. "Don't worry, the feeling is mutual."

Thoughts ran through my head. What did she mean by "the feeling is mutual?" Did she mean she also had an involuntary physiological response to sitting at my lap? Or did she mean more than that? Her words doubled down on my suspicion that she had planned for us to be together.

Luckily, I didn't have to ask to get an explanation.

"Oliver wanted to sit next to you guys," she whispered, "because last time Nadia told the women to move in the other direction. He has the hots for Kate. But Nadia switched direction, and so I won the jackpot with you!"

I wasn't sure how I felt about this. I didn't know what was going to happen in this session, what Nadia had planned for us to do with our new partners. However, I could imagine that whatever it was, it was sexual. I just wasn't sure how far this was going to go.

I did know that Tracy, having already gone through this workshop, knew exactly where this was going. And so, what did she mean by "winning the jackpot"? What was she planning to do with me?

Nadia interrupted my thoughts. "Men," she said, "I want each of you to take your new partner's hands, and gently caress them with your fingers. Women, please provide your new partners with feedback. Tell them whether you like what they do or not. They don't know you very well, but you need to trust that they want to get it right."

I took Tracy's hands in mine, and started to gently rub the back of her hands with my thumbs.

"Is that good?" I asked.

"It is great," she replied.

"Now," Nadia continued, "please move to her wrists, gently caressing them, moving in circles around them. Very good. Now, on top of your new partner's sleeves, gently touch her forearms and arms, making your way slowly up towards the shoulders. Just like you did a few minutes ago with your real partner."

As I massaged Tracy's arms, I looked at Darin and Kate. Darin's was massaging her. From where I was sitting, I couldn't see Kate's eyes, but her posture looked uncomfortable, like she didn't embrace the idea of this exercise.

Tracy's posture, on the other hand, was completely relaxed. She sighed as I massaged her shoulders, which were partially tense. "It's very good," she said.

When Darin reached Kate's shoulders, she looked at me, as if she needed my approval to get this shoulder rub. I did my best to smile at her, encouraging her to enjoy this massage by trusting Darin. But I doubt my smile was convincing, as I had trouble trusting him myself.

Luckily, Nadia did the job for me. "What's your name?" She turned to Kate.

"Kate," she replied.

"Well, Kate," Nadia said, "don't look at your husband for confirmation. He's not here now. He has just told you that he trusted you, with whatever you do. I want you to relax and let Darin here massage your shoulders. I want you to enjoy this shoulder rub. I can tell he has good hands. Enjoy them. You deserve it. You need to trust him. He doesn't want to do you any harm."

I saw Kate taking a deep breath and leaning backwards. Darin continued rubbing her shoulders. Kate still didn't seem very relaxed, but she was surely trying.

====

"Now, gentlemen," Nadia said, "I want each of you to lower your new partner's robe her, behind her neck, and I want you to kiss her, like you just kissed your real partner not so long ago. Just a little kiss on the back of her neck. If she has long hair, move it out of the way. I want your lips to touch her skin. Very softly. A small, soft kiss."

Tracy's short hair wasn't in the way. I pulled her robe a bit to the back, just so that I could see the back of her neck, and I gave her a small, friendly kiss.

"Mmm," Tracy whispered, "that was a nice kiss. But I'm sure you can do better."

My erection, which has subsided a bit since Tracy sat at my lap, intensified once again as I heard Tracy saying that. This time it wasn't an instinctive response. This time it was genuine sexual arousal. My heart started to race. I wanted to give her a real, wet kiss, like I would give Kate. But would I be betraying Kate if I did?

"Please?" Tracy urged me.

I looked at Darin and Kate. Darin seemed to take his time with Kate's neck. I couldn't see Kate's face, so I didn't know how she took it.

"I'd rather not," I whispered. "I love my wife."

"I love my husband too," Tracy whispered back. "But now he's with Rachel, and I'm here with you."

Nadia interrupted the conversation. "Now men," she said, "I want each of you to kiss your new partner all around her neck. Back to front. Try to be as passionate as you can, but still, gentle."

"You see?" Tracy whispered. "She said, be passionate. Kiss me like you wanna fuck me. And I can feel you do."

As she said that, she rubbed her back against my erection once again, to let me know she felt it.

Darin started kissing Kate around her neck. Now she looked much more relaxed than she was initially. She tilted her head from side to side to let him reach each side of her neck.

Tracy tilted her head too, and I kissed her. I tried to be gentle, but I allowed myself to also be passionate, letting my arousal show in my kisses.

"Mmm," Tracy sighed. "Now we're talking! Now you're kissing!"

====

"And now, men," Nadia said, "I want each of you to place your hands here, at both sides of your new partner's torso." She placed her hands on both sides of her own torso, right next to her bosom.

I placed my hands on Tracy's body, just below her armpits, and saw how Darin did the same with Kate.

"And now," she continued, "I want each of you to ask your new partner for permission to touch her bosom, through the robe. And women, I want you to grant your new partners this permission. I want you to say 'yes'."

"Yes," Tracy said before I could even ask.

To my left, I could see it took Kate a few long seconds to respond, but as she turned back to face Darin I could see her lips saying 'yes'."

"And now, men," Nadia said, "Please move your hands slowly, on top of your new partners' robes, and gently touch them on the bosom. Be very gentle. This is a new experience for most of you."

I moved my hands forward, and gently touched Tracy's robe over her bosom.

"I can barely feel you," she whispered, and with her hands, she pressed my hands against her chest.

Through the robe, I felt her breasts. They were about the same size as Kate's, but while Kate's breasts were perfectly round, Tracy's breasts felt a bit conic.

To my left, I saw Darin touching Kate's bosom. I wasn't sure how this made me feel. Three days earlier, had I seen someone touching Kate's breasts, I would have been raged with jealousy. But now, I felt no jealousy whatsoever. Not only because I was touching another woman, but also because much had changed, for both Kate and myself, in these last few days. Although Darin was probably not my favorite person in that place, there was something nice, even arousing, about seeing him touching Kate the way he did. I just hoped Kate felt the same way.

"Now, gentlemen," Nadia said, "I want each of you to place one hand inside your new partner's robe, while making sure the robe stays closed." To demonstrate, she pushed her hand down her own neckline. "I want you to start with the top of her breast, slowly making your way around it, sliding around the areola and nipple, to the based of the breast." She moved her hand inside her robe as she gave the instructions.

I inserted my right hand to Tracy's robe, touching the top of her left boob, and, as Nadia instructed, moved slowly right to the base.

Tracy sighed as I touched her. As I moved my hand around her breast she twisted her body in attempt to rub her nipple against my hand, but I managed to avoid it.