The Majestic Oak Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
casiopea
casiopea
99 Followers

"And now," Nadia continued, "slowly move up to feel her nipple." She moved her own hand up, and touched her own nipple. "I want you to be very gentle with this highly sensitive area. I want you to gently run your fingers around it." Again, the demonstrated on herself.

I could feel Tracy's large areola at the top of her pointy breast. Her nipple was also big, relative to Kate's.

"Mmm," Tracy let out as she felt my fingers on her nipple. Seconds later, her nipple hardened and grew even bigger than they were.

"And now," Nadia said after a short while, "Move to the other side. Start at the top of the breast, slowly move to the base, and then start stimulating her nipple."

When my left hand got to her right nipple, it didn't need any stimulation. It was already fully erect. Tracy lay her head on my shoulder and sighed as my fingers went around and over her nipple. "I wanna fuck you so bad," she whispered.

====

"And now, men," Nadia said, "it's time to say goodbye to your new partners' breasts, and start making your way down their bodies. I want each of you to use your dominant hand and touch your new partner on her belly, on top of her robe, slowly making your way to her groin area." While saying this, she moved her hand along her robe, on the outside, until reaching her own groin.

I did as she instructed, to Tracy's gentle sighs.

"Now," Nadia continued, "please ask your new partners for permission to touch them on their groin, and women, I want you to grant your new partners this permission."

"I want you to touch my pussy," Tracy whispered, once again, not waiting for me to ask.

I heard whispering all around me, including from Darin and Kate's direction. This time I had no doubt she would say yes.

"And now," Nadia continued, "given that you were given consent, place your hand gently inside her robe, find her pubic hair, and just play with it between your fingers." Saying that, she pushed her hand inside her own robe and started moving it around her own crotch.

I did as Nadia had instructed. Hesitantly, I pushed my hand inside Tracy's robe, trying to find her pubic hair. She didn't have any.

"If your new partner is completely shaved," Nadia said, "Just run a gentle finger on top of her slit, like that." She took her hand out of her robe and ran it between her legs. The silk was so thin I could see the shape of her slit as she was doing that.

"She's also completely shaved," Tracy whispered in my ear, "just like me".

I glanced at Kate. Although Darin's hand was inside her robe, She looked rather relaxed. Again, I couldn't see her eyes so I couldn't tell for sure, but her posture seemed calm.

"And now, men," Nadia said, "I want you to move further down and touch your new partner on her clitoris." Nadia repeated her explanation from the day before, for the sake of those whe weren't sure about where the clit was and what they were supposed to do with it.

"Do you want me to?" I asked Tracy, just to make sure.

"Just get your finger down there and feel for yourself," she replied.

As I reached between Tracy's legs I understood what she was talking about. She was soaking wet. The day before, I needed to move my finger around Kate's vagina opening to lubricate it before I could start playing with her clit. But Tracy was so wet I didn't have to do anything. I just placed my finger on her already erect clit and started circling it.

"Yeah," Tracy whispered, "that's good... exactly there... yeah..."

To my left, Kate lay her head over Darin's shoulder. She seemed to enjoy the erotic massage he was giving her. To my right, I heard Rachel sighing in pleasure, to Oliver's fingering.

"I want you to go inside me," Tracy whispered to me.

Before I could understand what she meant by that, she took my hand and lead my index finger inside her vagina.

As I started pushing my finger in and out of her, she started using her own right index finger to rub her clit, while her left hand was busy keeping her robe closed.

"Uh, yeah," she whispered. "You're fucking me good. So good! I just wish that was your cock inside me right now, and not your finger!"

I didn't know how to respond to that. I was very much aroused and a part of me wanted to rip that robe off of her body and fuck her, there and then. But I knew I had to control my urges. I was there to work on my relationship with Kate, not to cheat on her with the first woman who showed interest.

But Tracy didn't let go. As her breath became rapid and her muscles flexed, she panted, "Fuck me! Tell me you'll fuck me for real! I want you in my pussy! I want you to cum in my cunt! Just tell me that you will!"

"I will," I whispered, knowing this was the thing she needed to hear in order to cum.

"You will what?" She panted. "Tell me what you'll do..."

"I'm gonna fuck you for real," I whispered, without really intending to make good on my promise.

"Tell me you'll cum in my cunt," she begged.

I wasn't comfortable with her use of the C-word. I had never used it before that day. Kate and I were very comfortable talking about fucking each other, mentioning my dick and her pussy. But none of us had ever used the C-word.

"I'll cum in your..." I started saying, and hesitated.

"Where?" She panted. "When will you cum?"

"I'll cum in your cunt," I finally said.

That was enough. She started to shiver, moaning and crying aloud. I felt her vagina twitching around my finger, so I got it out. She continued fingering herself for a few more seconds and then retracted her hand too.

To my right, Rachel seemed to experience and intense orgasm too. That was surprising, given that the previous day, at the hands of her husband, she did not cum.

To my left, Kate needed more time. But I could tell, judging from the way she moved in Darin's arms, that Darin was doing a good job and that she was getting there. And then, finally, I saw her arching her back and locking her eyes to the ceiling, moaning loudly in her familiar voice.

Watching her cum by the hands of another man was an amazing experience for me. As horny as I was, That just made me even hornier.

====

"And now, ladies," Nadia said after the wave of orgasms that went around the room had subsided, "I want each you to get up and face your new partners. They did such a good job pleasuring you, didn't they? Now they deserve a reward, don't you think?"

Tracy got off of me, and knelt down on the mattress, in front of me. Kate did the same in front of Darin, and I could finally see the expression on her face. She looked happy. Her eyes met mine for a short while, and we smiled at one another.

"Next to each bean bag," Nadia continued, "there is a small box. Ladies, please open them."

I handed Tracy the box and she opened it.

"Inside each box there are two items. Each of these items can help you pleasure your new partner, and it is totally up to you which one to choose. But regardless, you have a moral obligation to pleasure your new partner, all the way to a sexual release."

All that seemed very cryptic to me. What could these items be? Then I saw Kate getting a small bottle out of her box, and poring some of its contents on her hand. I figured this was hand lotion, for manual stimulation.

In her eyes, I could see she wasn't thrilled with the idea of rubbing another man's penis with her hands, but an hour earlier she wouldn't have even thought about letting a man touch her the way Darin just did. So hesitantly, she placed her hand inside his robe, and started moving it up and down, stroking his penis.

Tracy waited until I had her undivided attention, before taking her selected item from the box. And it was... a condom.

"You promised you'd fuck me," Tracy said, and opened the wrapper.

I looked at Kate, trying to figure out whether or not she was OK with the idea. Unfortunately, she wasn't looking in my direction. She was busy stroking Darin's penis.

Before I could say anything, I felt Tracy's hands reaching inside my robe, putting the condom on my penis. Then she closed in, placing her pelvis above my own. Then she reached once again inside my robe and took my erect penis in her hand, and gently lead it between her legs, under her robe.

Despite the condom, I could feel her warmth wrapping my penis. She was so wet my dick slid all the way inside her on the first attempt.

"How does it feel?" She asked.

"It's good," I said quietly, not sure what the consequences of this act were going to be.

"Just good?" She teased me. "Is it every day that you get to fuck a woman you barely know in front of her husband? And in front of your wife?"

"No," I said quietly. "That's a first for me."

"Well, great!" She said. "I'm happy to be your first," she winked at me.

I looked around. Most women around the room chose the lotion, and were giving their new partners manual stimulation. Other than Tracy, two other women have chosen the condom. Barbara, who was riding Hank, and Carol, who was riding a much younger man, whom I did not know.

Two women were on their knees, giving the men in front of them oral sex. One was a woman I didn't know, and the other was Amanda, whose head was between Carl's legs.

Tracy was moving vigorously up and down, breathing heavily as she did.

I felt a bit guilty for letting her do all the work, but it seemed to have enjoyed it. When she was close to a second orgasm, she leaned back, resting her hands on the mattress, behind her, still moving up and down rapidly. As she did, I started to feel her vagina closing harder on my penis, giving it more friction, pushing me closer to a climax. But before I got there, she started to cum.

She threw her head back, closed her eyes and started to moan out loud, her vagina throbbing around my penis. Watching her climaxing was the thing I needed to get over the top, and I came too, filling the condom with my cum.

Finally, Tracy crashed on top of me. I hugged her for a few minutes until we both could breath normally again.

====

Kate wasn't in a talking mood as we made our way back to out bungalow. I tried to ask her a few time how the session was for her, but she shrugged and said she was still processing.

At the bungalow, she went directly to the shower, and after she got out, she wore her night gown.

"Don't you want to go to dinner?" I asked her.

"I don't feel like it," she said.

"Aren't you hungry?" I tried.

"If you're hungry, go without me. I need to be alone right now."

"Alone... without me?" I asked.

"You just fucked another women," she burst. "I need some time to wrap my head around it."

I didn't know how to respond. I felt I may have blown it. I wasn't strong enough, and now, instead of saving my marriage, I may have doomed it.

"I'm sorry," I said quietly. "I screwed up."

"You sure screwed," she said, pun intended. "Was it at least worth it?"

"She wanted it very much," I said. "I just played along. I'm sorry I misread the situation. I thought this would have been OK with you."

"OK for you to fuck another woman?" Kate asked.

"You had your hands on another man's penis," I said.

"That wasn't much fun either," she said.

"I thought you had good chemistry with Darin," I said.

"He was OK," she replied, with a softer voice. "He was gentle with me. But if it were up to me, I wouldn't have done any of that. I did it for you."

"I'm sorry you feel this way," I said. "I wanted us to have new experiences, to renew our passion for one another. I didn't want to throw all of it away."

"You didn't throw it all away," she said quietly. "I just need some time to process everything. You can go to dinner if you want, or you can stay here with me. It's OK. I just can't face the others right now..."

"I'm not leaving you," I said. "Hungry or not, I'm staying with you."

Kate picked up her Kindle and started reading silently. I looked at her, unsuccessfully trying to figure out her thoughts from her blank expression. After a while I picked up the book I had brought with me, one I hadn't yet had the chance to open, and started reading.

After two hours or so of sitting besides me, reading silently, Kate laid down her Kindle and kissed me softly on my cheek.

"Goodnight," she said softly and lay down, facing away from me.

I laid down my book, turned off the light and lay down besides her.

"Goodnight," I said and kissed her on the back of her head.

casiopea
casiopea
99 Followers