The Majestic Oak Ch. 04

Story Info
Bad neighbors make great lovers.
9.6k words
4.6
11.5k
9

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/05/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
casiopea
casiopea
99 Followers

Chapter 4: The Anniversary

===================

Thursday morning I woke up to the sound of a suitcase zipper being pulled. As I looked, I saw Kate putting her toiletries back in her suitcase.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Packing," she said. "I wanna go home. I don't wanna stay here for one more hour."

I was disappointed. I thought a full night of sleep would give her some time to think things through, and come to terms with what had happened the day before. I admit things were a bit hard to grasp. She got an erotic massage by our nosy next-door neighbor Darin, who wanted to get in her pants since the day we arrived. I gave an erotic massage to Tracy, a nice woman whom we shared most of our meals with, and eventually found myself having sex with her in front of Kate.

So I could understand she had issues with what was going on. I could understand she had issues with me. But I hoped we would have a chance to talk these things over before deciding to leave.

Luckily for me, before I could say anything, we heard a knock on the door.

"Who is it?" Kate asked.

"It's us," a deep woman's voice replied. "Darin and Barbara."

"What do you want?" Kate asked, impatiently.

"We want to see that you're all right," Barbara replied, and opened the door.

Kate sighed in dissatisfaction. With all the things Kate was dealing with, she didn't have the mental capacity to deal with them too.

Barbara and Darin were never in the habit of waiting for us to let them come in. At least we were more or less dressed this time, Kate wearing her night-gown and me, wearing a pair of boxer shorts, and for the first time in four days, they actually knocked before opening the door.

"We didn't see you at dinner last night," Barbara explained as they both entered the room, she wearing her yellow sun-dress, and he, wearing his "uniform" of khaki shorts, a white polo shirt and his beige Cowboy hat. "We got worried yesterday's session got to you."

"Well," Kate responded unwillingly, "it did. We're leaving."

"Oh," Barbara said, "I'm sorry to hear that."

"Now, if you'll excuse us," Kate said in an unpleasant voice, "We have some packing to do."

Unfortunately for Kate, Barbara didn't leave. Instead, she sat on the edge of our bed. "I know this session can be hard," she said, "but you shouldn't make any rash decisions like that. You should stay and deal with things."

"Stay here?" Kate exclaimed. "With your husband whose dick I have just stroked? With Tracy who just fucked my husband? Or maybe with you, who's trying to get in my husband's pants since the moment we've arrived?"

Barbara didn't answer Kate's rhetorical question. Instead, she told us about her first "trust workshop".

"Look," she said. "I was born and raised in Texas, in what's called 'the bible belt'. Do you think I was raised to fuck other men, like I did Hank yesterday? Do you think I was raised to get naked in public or to fuck my husband in front of other people? I was raised to be a good woman and a good wife. To be modest with my body and with my actions, to choose one man and to love only him, giving my graces to only him, for as long as we both shall live.

"So you can imagine, that when things were going south in our marriage, and we ended up here, I had serious problems with the 'trust workshop'. I had serious problems being touched by a man I didn't know. I had trouble seeing my husband touching a woman I didn't know. That went against everything I was raised to believe in.

"So like you, I stormed off and wanted to leave. Fortunately, a wise woman came into our room and talked things over with us. She told us that our reaction was natural, after all, we did some crazy shit out there. But nevertheless, it was a necessary part of the process."

"What process?" I asked.

"The process of breaking your old boundaries," Barbara replied. "You see, all the boundaries that society had built around us, the ones both Darin and I were raised to believe in, and even liberals like yourselves were probably raised to believe in some of them, like not fucking people other than your spouse, all these boundaries were the reason our marriage was the mess that it was. Being together for twenty years, I knew everything this man was capable of in the bed. I knew exactly how to turn him on, how to get him off... it was boring. There was no challenge anymore. So at one point, we just stopped doing it altogether. We stopped fucking. Why do something if you know exactly how it would turn out? And at one point, with one kid in college and the other, a high-school sophomore who seemed not to need anything from us anymore, except food, I came to think, what's the point, and asked Darin for a divorce.

"So Darin was the one who found this place. We came here, as a Hail Mary attempt to save our marriage, not knowing anything about what's happening here. And when we came here, the 'trust workshop' almost broke us. If not for this woman..."

"Who was she?" I asked.

"Our neighbor from the across the wall," Barbara replied. "Our sponsor."

"Sponsor?" I asked. "Like in AA?"

Barbara smiled. "I don't know what you think about this place, but there is much more here than meets the eye. Everything here is planned. It is all part of a program."

"A program like AA?" I insisted.

"Kinda," she said, "but very different. But one of the things it has in common with AA is sponsorship. It works differently though. You don't choose your sponsors, nor do your sponsors choose you. They just put you in a bungalow next to them..."

"So you are OUR sponsor?" I asked.

"WE are," Barbara replied. "Both Darin and I."

Kate snorted. "Some sponsors!" She said.

Barbara didn't respond to Kate's sarcastic remark. Instead, she continued talking in her deep, calm voice.

"Couples returning to this place are asked to sponsor newbie couples. The job includes making sure they mingle with other couples, and watching over them, like we did for you."

"Does the job include barging in on us when we're naked?" Kate asked.

"Not explicitly," Barbara said. "This was us going the extra mile."

"That's a bold way of putting it," I said.

Barbara smiled. "One of the jobs of sponsors," she said, "is to challenge the couple you sponsor to move out of their comfort zone. They don't tell you how to do this. This is our way. Luckily for us, we got you guys, a couple we were actually attracted to."

"Unlike..." I started asking.

"Tracy and Oliver, for example," she replied without me having to complete my question. "I mean, Rachel is a sweetheart, but Carl..."

"You were talking about your own sponsor," I brought her back on topic.

"Oh yeah," Barbara said. "She told us she too was going through the same thing with her husband, but that it was all part of the process. And now that they're passed it, they are finally free."

"Free?" Kate asked.

"Yeah," Barbara replied. "Free from these bounds that society puts on couples. And they're happier and more in love than they've ever been."

"Are you saying," Kate asked, "that they were more happy because they were now free to fuck other people?"

"Exactly," Barbara said. "Look, I get it that for some people, being with the same person for fifty years is a blessing. I totally get it. I envy those people. Unfortunately, I personally can't do it. I get bored. I need more. I need to feel these butterflies in my tummy. Do you know what I mean?"

Kate and I nodded. We were missing these butterflies ourselves, and in the last four days, we felt like they were back. Until the previous day's workshop session.

"So imagine you were not bound by the common conventions of marriage and relationships. Imagine you could still fuck anyone you wanted. That brings those butterflies back doesn't it? And now imagine, that you don't go after your conquests alone. You go there as a couple. Now, all of the sudden, you share these butterflies. You share the excitement. You're both thrilled when the other couple shows signs of wanting to be with you, and you're both disappointed if they don't. Like it was for Darin and me with you guys.

"What you said earlier was true. We both wanted to fuck the two of you the moment we saw you. All these times we came in unannounced, hoping to catch you naked, or better yet, fucking, that wasn't just us being good sponsors. It was also our way to add excitement to our own lives. And even without you consenting to any of that, just fantasizing about you guys, together, knowing you could hear us through the thin wall, made our sex life much more exciting.

"I know you guys love each other very much. I could tell by the way you look at each other, by the way you touch. But you too are bound by what society is expecting you as a married couple, even though you're big-city liberals. I'm sure you used to have a good sex life back in the day, but I doubt you do now. Couples with good sex lives do not end up here. So try to imagine yourselves, as a couple, going after other people. It doesn't have to be Gen-Xes like us. You could choose other millennial couples, like Tracy and Oliver or Amanda and Bob. Think about the thrill of asking them out, making your move, not knowing whether or not they would go with it. Think about sharing the experience of fucking new people. Think about how refreshing this could be. Now think about watching each other while doing that. Isn't that the sexiest thing you could imagine?"

Barbara's words resonated with me, enough to ignore the fact she called Kate and I "liberals", twice. But Kate wasn't convinced.

"Don't you get jealous?" she asked. "When you watch Darin fuck other women?"

"No way!" Barbara responded decisively. "Why would I?"

"Aren't you afraid he would enjoy doing it more with someone else?" Kate insisted. "Younger maybe?"

"Well, of-course he'll enjoy it more with someone younger," Barbara said. "That's the whole idea of fucking other people! We do it so that we can enjoy more, together. But at the end of the day, this is just sex. At the end of the day, we go home together. To our own bed. Where we have passionate sex, fantasizing about our last conquests, contemplating our next ones."

"I envy you," Kate said. "I don't think I can ever become that evolved."

"I couldn't imagine this either," Barbara replied. "Until I just did it. You see, the one thing that Nadia missed in yesterday's session about trust was that the hardest part about trust isn't trusting your partner. It is trusting yourself. Trusting that whatever you do with other people, however enjoyable it may be, your feelings towards your husband do not change.

"You don't need to feel guilty about cumming yesterday. You don't need to feel guilty about enjoying Darin's magic touch. Darin has amazing fingers, that can drive a woman crazy. Trust me, I know. The fact he made you cum, the fact you let him touch you like that, doesn't take anything from your love for your husband. Just like the fact that Pete fucked Tracy doesn't take anything from the way he feels about you. You just had an opportunity to enjoy something new, something exciting, together. If guilt was out of the way, you could have enjoyed it much better."

I looked at Kate. She had tears in her eyes. I guess, Barbara's last point about guilt hit her close to home.

Kate looked back at me and sat down on the edge of the bed, besides me. Suddenly, she placed her hand on my cheek. "I love you," she said, and kissed me. This was a long, soft, wet, passionate kiss.

"Come on, Darin," Barbara said. "I think out work is done here. I think they have some making up to do."

"No," Kate said, breaking our kiss. "Stay. I want the two of you to be a part of this."

====

Kate kissed me again. This kiss felt different. The softness was gone, and was replaced by pure lust. She looked right at me. She still had tears in her eyes, but her eyes were lit up by desire. Without taking her eyes off of me she took my hands and brought them to the edges of her night-gown, and then raised her hands up in the air.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"I am," she said softly. "Are you?"

I didn't answer. I looked at her, then at Barbara, at Darin and finally back at her. Then, hesitantly, I pulled up her night-gown, slowly raising it, pulling it over her head, leaving her wearing nothing but a small pair of panties.

"You're beautiful," I whispered, and caressed her naked breasts.

"What do you think?" She turned to Darin, who was now sitting on the far end of the bed besides Barbara.

"I agree with Pete," he replied with a big smile on his face. "They ARE beautiful."

"Come here," Kate said to him, "Come sit besides me."

I moved towards the center of the bed and Kate moved next to me, to make room for Darin. As he sat down, she took one of his hands and placed it on one of her tits, the one that was closer to him.

"It feels better when you can see what you're doing, doesn't it?" She asked him.

"Sure does," he replied. "You've got an amazing pair."

"Thank you," she said. "You can kiss them if you'd like."

Darin removed his hat and put it at the center of the bed. Then he lowered himself to the hight of Kate's tits, and started kissing one of them. He started on the mound, and slowly made his way towards her nipple. When he got to the nipple he started licking it with the tip of his tongue, and then he got it in his mouth and started sucking it. Finally, he moved to the other side and repeated the process.

While Darin was handling Kate's tits, she was looking at me, caressing my face, and kissing me lustfully, with a lot of tongue. At first, I thought that she hadn't kissed me like that in a long time, but then I figured, she hadn't kissed me like that ever before. I guess, she had probably never been that aroused, at least not in our eight years together.

"Hey Pete," she finally said, "I think Barbara here feels a bit neglected. Would you like to go play with her while I play here with Darin? I think she has been waiting a long time for this."

I kissed her once more and said, "Have fun, baby!"

"I will," she said.

====

Barbara stood up as I approached her. Honestly, I didn't know what I was supposed to do. Fortunately for me, Barbara didn't wait for me to make the first move. She opened her arms and invited me to come closer. As I did, she closed her arms around me, and brought me closer to her, for a kiss on the lips.

At first, kissing her felt weird. In my eight years with Kate I hadn't kissed anyone other than her. Barbara's lips felt different. Kate's lips were thin and soft, while Barbara's lips were thick and crude. But after this one short kiss, when she leaned over once again for a second kiss, this fat, rough-looking woman gave me a soft, passionate kiss. She was a good kisser. I kissed her back, and she seemed to have liked it.

Her arms were around me, and she squeezed me towards her. I could feel she wasn't wearing a bra as I could feel her large, soft breasts pressing against my bare chest through the thin fabric of her sun-dress.

"Are you going to undress me at one point, or were you planning on fucking me with the dress on?" She asked after a while.

I reached behind her head and untied the strap. The top part of her dress dropped from her neck and rested on her breasts. Then, after she gave me an impatient look, I pulled the dress from her breasts, trying to touch her as little as I could, allowing the dress to drop to the floor.

She wasn't wearing anything underneath the dress. Her huge breasts, featured with large areolas and large nipples stood right in front of me. As she hugged me again, her breasts squeezed against my chest. Then she took my hand and placed it on her huge, naked ass.

"I know I don't come in the nicest package," she said, "but trust me when I tell you that nobody has ever regretted getting in bed with me."

====

Barbara walked towards the bed and lay down. Next to her, Kate was already without her panties, as Darin, who was still fully clothed, was going down on her. Her legs were spread wide apart, and he was lying prone below her, his face between her legs, licking her clit with the tip of his tongue.

Kate's eyes were mostly closed, and she was sighing silently, enjoying everything Darin had to give her.

Barbara, who was lying to Kate's right, opened her legs too, and started massaging her own clit with her fingers.

"You need to know," she said to me, looking at me from between her knees, "that if you wanna fuck me, you need to wear a hat."

"I know," I said. In the top drawer of the nightstand there was a box full of condoms of all kinds of sizes, textures and flavors, courtesy of the resort. I went around the bed to grab one of them.

When Barbara saw I was getting a condom, she laughed. "I didn't mean a condom," she said. "I shut down my baby factory years ago. No, I meant an actual hat." She pointed at her husband's hat, lying at the center of the bed. "I'm a proud Texan, and if you wanna fuck me, you need to do it the Texas way."

I picked Darin's hat up and put it on my head. It felt funny. The thought of fucking Darin's wife didn't feel weird to me at all. But for some weird reason, the thought of wearing his hat while doing this felt like I was crossing a line.

"You look handsome, cowboy," Barbara said, still rubbing her clit in front of me. "Are you gonna fuck me with your boxers on? Or are you going to remove them at one point?"

I removed my boxers. As I suspected, my penis wasn't erect. It wasn't that I wasn't attracted to Barbara. I was. In some weird, twisted way, I found her large, grotesque body arousing. It wasn't that. Maybe it was the hat thing, or maybe I wasn't as evolved as I thought I was. Not as evolved as Barbara or Darin, and not even as evolved as my wife.

When Barbara saw my lack of erection she sat up. "Don't worry," she said. "Barbara will take care of you."

She took my penis in her hand and started playing with it between her fingers. Then she reached forward, and placed my penis in her mouth. She gave it a few good sucks, but to no avail. My dick was dead in the water.

Then Kate noticed what was going on, and gently pushed Darin away from her. She jumped out of the bed and went around it, to where I was standing.

"Are you OK?" she asked quietly.

"I am," I said.

"Do you want Darin and Barbara to leave?" She asked, gently stroking my soft penis. "Do you want to do it, just the two of us?"

"No," I said. "I liked watching you with Darin. I want to watch him making you cum."

"But what about you?" She asked.

"I'll be OK," I said. "Don't worry."

She kissed me passionately, pressing her body against mine. I could feel her wetness on my thighs, her erect nipples on my chest. Her kiss felt full of love and compassion, but also full of wild, unleashed lust. When our lips separated, my penis was almost fully erect.

====

Kate went back to her place on the bed. "Where were we?" She asked Darin as she spread her legs in front of him, allowing him to continue from where he left off.

Darin, still fully clothed, lay down in front of Kate's awaiting pussy, and went back to licking her clit. But this time he also pushed two fingers to her soaking vagina. She moaned as he did it.

Kate looked at me and smiled. I saw the joy in her eyes as Darin was giving her his "magic touch". By now, my dick was fully erect and I was ready to go.

Barbara was once again lying on the bed, her legs folded and spread, her fingers running on her clit.

"Come here, you sexy cowboy," she said to me, as I was still wearing her husband's hat. "Come fuck me already!"

I lay on top of her. My penis found its way to her wet vagina without any guidance. Barbara let out a sigh of excitement as she felt my hardness inside her.

"Come on," she urged me. "Fuck me! Fuck me hard!"

casiopea
casiopea
99 Followers