The Majestic Oak Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
casiopea
casiopea
99 Followers

I started moving back and forth, in and out of her. I looked to my right. Kate's eyes were still on me. She had a dreamy smile smeared on her face. I knew this smile. She was about to cum. Seeing her like this made me all the more aroused, and made me fuck Barbara harder.

"Oh yeah," Barbara said, her pelvis moving up and down in anticipation to my thrusts. "Now that's fucking!"

Barbara's large breasts were jiggling with every thrust. She grabbed one of them and pulled it up. "Fuck your cow, Cowboy," she said, panting. "Fuck your dirty fat cow!"

Two days prior, when Kate and I had heard Barbara and Darin having sex behind the wall, we heard Barbara calling herself a "fat cow". I couldn't think of why a woman who has obviously struggled with weight issues would do such a thing to herself. But now that I was there with her, it didn't feel wrong. It didn't feel like she was trying to demean herself. On the contrary, it felt like it was her being comfortable with her form, probably even proud of it. Somehow, this realization made me even more aroused, and brought me a bit closer to a climax.

Meanwhile, to my right, Kate was getting really close to an orgasm. Her eyes were closed, she was humming quietly through her nose, her pelvis moving rapidly as if to shake Darin down.

But Darin kept on going, and the reward was not late to come. Kate opened her mouth and released the air in her lungs in the form of a loud "Ahhh," followed by a gasp and a series of shorter "Ah" cries, ending with a final, long "Ahhhhh," as her body moved from flexed muscles to full relaxation.

She was beautiful. Her eyes were closed, but she had an amazing smile smeared on her face. I always loved seeing her having orgasms, but this one felt special. This one was induced by someone else. And I was there to watch!

Kate's orgasm was the thing that pushed me over the top. The moment she started letting out these cries, I started feeling the pressure building up inside me. A few seconds after she calmed down, I couldn't hold on to it anymore and let out a loud moan, releasing my thick cum inside Barbara's vagina.

When Kate heard my moan she opened her eyes. She smiled at me. This time, it wasn't just her orgasm. This time it was a smile of love. She was happy for me, just like I was happy for her.

====

After a few seconds of resting on top of Barbara, I came off of her. I handed the hat back to Darin, who was now resting on his side, below us on the bed.

"Thanks," I said as an automated response, and then regretted saying it. What was I thanking him for? Borrowing his hat? Borrowing his wife? Or maybe I was thanking him for making my wife cum?

"You're most welcome," he replied, and I couldn't tell to which of the three he was referring.

"You didn't cum," I said to Barbara.

"Don't worry about me," she said. "I have the ultimate orgasm machine at my disposal." And before I could figure what this "machine" was, she called, "Darin? Would you do me the honor of sucking this man's cum off my pussy?"

"With pleasure, dear," he said.

Darin lay his hat back on the bed and removed his shirt. Then he positioned himself between Barbara's legs and started licking and sucking on her pussy.

I moved over next to Kate. Her eyes were open, and she was looking right at me with loving eyes.

"How was it?" I asked.

"It was great," she said. "Darin sure knows his way around pussies. How was it for you?"

"Different," I said.

"Different good, or different bad?" Kate insisted.

"Different good," I said. "Just like Barbara has put it, she doesn't come in the nicest of packages, but she sure knows a thing or two about sex. I don't regret fucking her."

Barbara's intense moans interrupted our conversation. Her massive body shivered in front of us as an intense orgasm went through it. She moaned loudly, letting us know she enjoyed it very much.

On the second her moans subsided, she opened her eyes and looked at Kate and me, smiling. "This was a great fuck," she panted. "Don't you think?"

I nodded.

Darin got up and found a tissue paper to wipe his face from my cum, Barbara's juices, and probably also Kate's. Then he reached for his shirt.

"Hey Darin," Kate said, "What about you? Don't you want some release?"

"Don't worry about me, darling," he replied. "I have this fat cow, to fuck whenever I want." He smiled at Barbara, who winked back at him.

"But don't you want to fuck some other pussy?" Kate insisted, "A younger pussy maybe?"

Kate opened her legs once again, and started running her fingers up and down her labia, teasing him.

Darin looked at Kate and then at me, trying to get confirmation that it was indeed OK.

I reached for his cowboy hat and handed it to him. "If you wanna fuck my wife," I said, "you need to do it the Texas way. And you'll also need a condom. She's not taking any birth control."

Darin took off his pants and boxers, and put the condom that Kate had handed him on his erect penis. Then he got on top of her, and she lead his penis inside her.

I looked at Kate. I could see she was enjoying it. At first, she was looking at me, but as the intensity and pace of Darin's thrusts into her grew, her eyes moved over to him.

His face was just inches from hers. They were both breathing heavily. Her breasts were pressed under his chest, moving up and down with every thrust.

At one point, he stopped moving, and gave her a long, lustful kiss. She wrapped her hands around his neck and kissed him back.

"You like me," she said to him as the kiss ended and he went back to moving in and out of her. "You like fucking my pretty, young pussy."

"I like fucking this pretty, young pussy of yours," he replied. "I bet you like the way my hard cock feels inside you."

"I do," she panted. "I love your hard cock inside me."

I don't know if it was the sex, the conversation or the combination of the two, but they both came just seconds after this last sentence. Darin raised his body, leaning on his hands in a cobra-like posture, and thrust his pelvis into hers while moaning loudly. Kate was moaning and crying while gripping his shoulders with her fingernails. He kept humping her long after his own moans have subsided, until her grip of him loosened and she calmed down.

Then he crashed over her, and they both lay there, him on top of her, for a few long minutes.

I felt Barbara's hand running over my chest, and her lips kissing my shoulder and back.

"Kate is so special," Barbara whispered.

"She is," I concurred.

"And now that the two of you have gone through the transition, you're in for so much fun with her," Barbara said, as her hand reached my soft penis.

"Oh," she exclaimed suddenly. "Look at the time, we're late for breakfast!"

====

We all dressed quickly and went out to get breakfast. Luckily, our friends reserved us our regular places around our regular table.

"Hi," Tracy said as she saw Kate an me. "I was afraid you weren't coming."

"We almost didn't," Kate said with a smile. "But thanks to Barbara, we're still here."

"Look," Tracy said to Kate, touching lightly on her hand. "I'm sorry if I took it too far with Pete yesterday. I got excited. This place does it to me. I didn't mean to cause any trouble between the two of you."

"It's OK," Kate said softly. "I had some issues I needed to work out. Apparently, it had nothing to do with you fucking Pete."

"Well," Tracy said, "I'm glad you sorted out things."

"It's all thanks to our sponsors," Kate said, looking at Barbara. "I never gave her enough credit, but I think Barbara is an amazingly wise person."

"Sponsors?" Amanda asked.

Tracy turned to Amanda, and with a few short sentences she explained the concept that Barbara had just explained to us half an hour earlier.

"Unfortunately," she then turned to Barbara, speaking quietly, "Oliver and I weren't as successful with our newbies."

"Why?" Barbara asked. "What happened?"

"They were fighting all morning," Tracy said.

"Who were your newbies?" Amanda asked.

"Rachel and Carl," Tracy said. "Carl left the resort. They fought all morning. We tried to intervene, but it was to hopeless. Carl wanted them to leave and get back to North Carolina. Rachel didn't want to. The fight was so heated we couldn't even get a word in.

"Eventually, Carl told Rachel he was leaving, and that if she didn't leave with him, she wouldn't have a husband to come back to after the week is over."

"Wow," Amanda said. "That's harsh! So, what did she do?"

"She said she was staying anyway," Tracy said. "And she told him, in front of us, that if it meant the end of their relationship, so be it."

"Wow," I said. "That takes some guts!"

"It does," Tracy said. "She has a soft appearance, but she is a strong woman."

"What's up with her husband?" Barbara asked. "He seemed so weird all the time."

"I don't know," Tracy shrugged. "I guess, they just had a crappy relationship, and it affects people."

"You seemed to have fun with him in yesterday's session," Barbara turned to Amanda. "You gave him a blow job!"

Amanda blushed. "It wasn't my first choice," she said. "Before that, when it was his turn to touch me, he didn't seem too much into it. He went through the motions, but he didn't seem to enjoy it very much. I didn't feel anything, if you know what I mean."

We all nodded as we knew exactly what she was talking about. Every person around the table either had an erection during that session, or felt someone's erection pressing against her back.

"So when it was my turn to pleasure him," Amanda continued, "I reached inside his robe and felt he was totally soft. I tried to play with him between my fingers, but nothing. So then I lowered myself to him and tried to pleasure him with my lips and my tongue."

She looked at Bob, her husband, and caressed him on his crotch.

"Bob knows," she continued, "that nothing can resist these lips and this tongue. But yesterday, I failed."

There was a minute of silence, as we all thought about Rachel's misfortune, and how lucky each of us was not to be in her place.

"On a much lighter not," Oliver woke us from our ruminations, "what do you guys wanna do today?"

"I thought about going to the Turkish bath," Kate said.

I looked at her and smiled. She did go through a transition. Amazing!

"Oh," Tracy said, "What happened since yesterday to make you change your mind about that place?"

"A lot," Kate replied, without expanding. "So who's in?"

"I'm sorry," Bob said. "I have a review I need to complete this morning. I can't join. But go ahead baby," he said to Amanda.

"Aren't you supposed to not bring work stuff here?" Oliver asked.

"It was either this or not coming at all," Bob explained. "I'm trying to do my best here."

Amanda kissed him on his cheek, a kiss full of understanding. "Thank you for that," she said and then turned to the rest of us. "I'm in."

"We're in," Tracy said, looking at Oliver.

"We're certainly in," Barbara said, smiling at the both of us.

====

We payed a short visit to the bungalow, just to take off our clothes and put on our robes, and then we met the group at the entrance to the Turkish bath.

"So," Barbara asked all of us when we were all there, "Are you guys ready?"

We entered the building, and followed Barbara once again to the octagonal bath in the middle. This time, we were the only people there. Barbara was the first one to remove her robe, followed by Darin, Amanda, Oliver and Tracy.

Although I got to touch Tracy all over her body the previous day, I did so under her robe. So this was my first chance to see her naked. She was beautiful. Her breasts were much prettier than I had imagined them. They were a bit conic, but not as much as I had I first imagined them, just by touching her under her robe. Her groin area was completely shaved, revealing a small, pink labia.

Now, all eyes were on Kate and myself. I went first and removed my robe. My penis was partially erect, probably from seeing Tracy's naked body for the first time, or from the thrill of having all this people looking at me. Kate took her robe off right after me. I could see Oliver's eyes lighting up as he saw her naked body. And it wasn't only his eyes that lit up. Within seconds, his penis grew to an impressive size. I wasn't the only one to notice. Looking at Kate, I know she noticed it too.

"Shall we?" Kate asked, and lowered herself to the hot bath, with all of us following her lead.

The water was hot, so it took each of us a minute or two to get used to it. But eventually, we were all inside. Being seven people, we took almost all the spots in the octagonal bath.

Kate was sitting to my right. Oliver was to her right, then Tracy, then Darin, then Barbara, and finally Amanda, who was to my left. The women had their special seats, where they could sit with their legs raised and spread, and then point a jet of warm water right into their privates.

Kate looked at the other women who sat down in their special seats, legs spread. Luckily, the bubbles were running, obscuring sight under the water. After she saw they were all getting into that position, she followed suit and sat in her seat.

Kate giggled as she felt the small bubbles tickling her back, ass and legs. Like all the other women, her breasts were mostly above water. I could see Oliver staring at them.

"Did you find the small plastic tube?" Barbara asked Kate.

Kate reached with her hand between her legs and found it. "Yes," she said.

"Now point the stream that comes out of it at your pussy," Barbara said.

Yesterday's Kate would have been embarrassed by hearing someone talking so casually about her private parts. But today's Kate wasn't bothered at all. She grabbed the tube and directed the stream between her legs.

I could see her eyes lighting up as the hot stream reached her body, and she let out a soft sigh of surprise.

I caressed her on her cheek. "How does it feel?" I asked.

"Amazing," she replied.

I looked around us. Tracy was looking up, her head restring on the edge of the bath, as Oliver's hand ran all over her upper body. Barbara and Darin were kissing passionately as Darin was massaging one of his wife's enormous breasts. Amanda was looking at all of us, smiling at me when our eyes met.

"Amanda seems lonely," Kate said to me, in between breaths. Do you wanna go there and keep her company?"

"Are you sure?" I asked. "What about you?"

Kate looked over to Oliver. He was massaging his wife's breasts, but at the same time, his eyes were mounted directly at Kate. "I think I'll be OK," she said, with a naughty grin in her eyes.

I looked at Oliver once again, and remembered how erect his penis became the moment he saw Kate's naked body. He seemed like a decent man. I felt I could trust him to treat Kate respectfully.

"OK," I said.

"Have fun," Kate said, still grinning at me.

"You too," I said, and winked at her.

====

"Kate fears you are lonely," I said to Amanda as I slid to sit next to her. "She wanted me to keep you company."

"She did, didn't she?" Amanda said. "And what do YOU want?"

"I don't know," I shrugged. "You do seem lonely, but I don't want to overstep."

This whole thing wasn't my idea. I was attracted to Amanda, but didn't know how attracted she was to me. Also, her husband wasn't there, so doing anything sexual with her could feel like cheating on her part, which I didn't want to be part of. Additionally, I didn't know how far Kate was willing to go with Oliver, and therefore I didn't know what would be adequate for me to do with Amanda.

"Overstep what?" Amanda asked.

"Bob's job," I said. "It's his job to keep you company."

"Bob's not here," she said. "He knew we were going to be here. He knew what he was missing."

"I don't want things to be awkward," I said.

"We can just talk," she said. "Talking seems harmless enough, don't you think?"

"What do you wanna talk about?" I asked.

"You can tell me why the four of you were so happy when you arrived late for breakfast this morning," She said, gesturing towards Barbara, Darin and Kate.

This question put a silly grin on my face, which I couldn't control. Unfortunately, if my goal was making sure things do not get awkward, this question wasn't helping.

"This is exactly what I'm talking about," Amanda said. "What happened? Did you..."

"We fucked," I said quietly. "Darin gave Kate two amazing orgasms..."

"And you?" She asked. "You and Barbara?"

"Yes," I said, without adding anything.

"Is she all soft and lardy down there like she is on the outside?" Amanda whispered, "Or is she surprisingly firm?"

I wasn't sure how to answer this question. "She was amazing down there," I said quietly, looking at Barbara, who seemed to be in her own world, enjoying what seemed to be an intense orgasm induced by both her husband and the hot streams in the bath. "It felt great."

Meanwhile, Oliver moved over from his place next to Tracy and sat next to Kate. He started caressing her on her chest, and then her tits. When she noticed I was looking, she grabbed Oliver's hand and pressed it against one of her breasts, all while looking right at me and smiling. I smiled back.

While Kate was looking at me, Oliver was looking straight at his wife, who, like Barbara, seemed to be close to an orgasm. The moment Kate squeezed Oliver's hand against her breast, Tracy let out a short series of moans, as she climaxed.

Barbara and Darin were in their own little world. Barbara's body was shaking and she was humming a constant hum that went up and down in waves, as she was experiencing one orgasm after another. Darin was kissing her and touching her all over her body.

"I want to be like her," Amanda said, looking at Barbara. "I want to not care about what anyone thinks, just about my pleasure and the pleasure of the people I like."

"I want that too," I said.

"Do you want to lick my tits?" She asked suddenly.

My heart skipped a beat. "Are you sure?" I asked.

"You said you wanted to not care about what anyone thinks," she replied, "just about pleasure. This would be your way of pleasuring me."

"But Bob isn't here," I said.

"I told you, Bob knew what he was missing when he sent me here on my own," Amanda said. "If he were here, it would have been him licking my tits. But he's not..."

Hesitantly, I lowered myself to her breasts, and started licking one of her nipples with the tip of my tongue. After doing it once, I raised my eyes to see her reaction.

She smiled at me. "That's good," she said softly. "Go on..."

I did it again. Behind me, I heard Kate having an orgasm. I wanted to look at her, but Amanda placed a hand over the back of my head to keep me focused on her.

After a few licks I felt Amanda's nipples hardening. "Suck them," she requested. "I want you to suck my nipples."

I did as she requested. After a while of working on one nipple, Amanda guided me to her other nipple, the one that was further away from me. As I reached over, my penis pressed against the side of her body.

"Mmm," she said, "you're really happy to see me!"

I didn't respond. I just kept licking and sucking on her nipple.

Behind me, Tracy was cumming once again, and Kate sounded like she was also on her way to another orgasm. Barbara's humming continued, as her series of small orgasms continued.

But Amanda wasn't even close. I could feel that with my stimulation of her nipples her breath started to deepen, but as much as I could tell, whe was still miles away from an orgasm.

She let go of my head and I raised it. "I can't cum like that," she said. "I need penetration."

My heart raced. I was attracted to her, but going all the way with her, like that, without her husband's blessing, seemed wrong to me.

Amanda saw my confusion. "I meant, with your fingers," she said. "Would you finger me?"

casiopea
casiopea
99 Followers