The Majestic Oak Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked at Kate. Oliver was licking one of her nipples, while running his fingers over the other. She was moaning loudly as she reached her second orgasm.

"OK," I said to Amanda, and slowly reached between her legs with my right hand.

Amanda left her hold of the plastic tube and lead my index finger inside her. She guided me by pushing and pulling on my hand, in and out of her. After I got into pace, she left my hand and went back to holding the plastic tube, directing a stream of water to her clit.

Her sexual response didn't take long. She broke eye contact and locked her eyes on the ceiling, pushing her head backwards, resting on the edge of the bath. Her breath grew faster and deeper, with the occasional sigh every time I changed an angle inside her vagina.

"That's good," she panted at one point. "Thank you!"

"My pleasure," I replied honestly.

Amanda switched hands holding the plastic tube to free up her right hand, which she then used to grab my penis and start stroking it.

"You like it?" She asked, panting.

"Yes," I said briefly.

Her breath became heavier and heavier, her sighs turned into quiet moans and her grip of my penis became stronger. I felt she was about to cum.

And she did. She let go of my penis as her vagina started to quiver around my finger. Her body started to shiver and her moans grew louder and wilder. I went on fingering her until I felt she had let go of the tube. Then I removed my finger from inside her, and started to gently caress her upper body.

"You look amazing when you cum," I said.

"It felt amazing," she panted as she opened her eyes to look at me. "Thank you!"

Then, after gaining back her breath she returned her hand to my penis and asked, "Do you need help with that?".

I looked at the rest of the group. The women were now relaxing after their multiple orgasms. The men were catering for their wives: Darin was gently caressing Barbara's body, and Oliver was now hugging Tracy as she was recovering from three consecutive orgasms.

Kate was once again alone. I looked at her and she smiled to me. She seemed happy.

"No, thanks," I told Amanda. "I think I'm going to spend some time with my wife now."

Amanda removed her legs from the leg-rests of her masturbation seat, and leaned over to me. She wrapped her arms around my shoulders and gave me a long, soft kiss on the lips.

"Thank you for being there for me," she said. "I really needed that."

"My pleasure," I replied.

====

On our way out of the Turkish bath, as the group started to disassemble, Tracy approached Kate.

"Hey, Kate," she said. "We have almost a full hour before lunch. Do you guys wanna do something together?"

Kate looked at Oliver, who was standing besides Tracy, awaiting her answer, and then at me. "Sure," she replied. "What did you have in mind?"

"Well," Tracy said, "you can come over to our bungalow. If you guys want of-course."

"Sure," Kate replied and smiled at me. "We'd love to."

Tracy and Oliver's bungalow was on the south end of the resort, not far away from the restaurant. Internally, it wasn't any different than ours. Simple, small, but with a big, comfortable bed in the middle.

Tracy opened the small cabinet at the side of the room and got four glasses of wine, along with the complementary bottle of red wine each couple was given. She opened the bottle and poured each of us a glass.

"Cheers," she said, raising her glass. "To new adventures."

"To new adventures," we replied, and sipped from our glasses.

"Please," Tracy said, as we were standing uncomfortably, "have a seat," and gestured towards the only thing one could sit on, the edge of the bed.

Kate and I sat down, and Oliver and Tracy sat next to us, Oliver next to Kate, and Tracy next to me. Then, holding his glass with one hand, Oliver ran his other hand along Kate's back, on top of her robe. Tracy closed her hand around one of my thighs.

Kate and I exchanged smiled. This was exactly what Barbara was talking about. These butterflies... The thrill of the chase. This time, Tracy and Oliver were the ones doing the chasing, and Kate and I were the prey, but the excitement was just the same.

"I think they have impure intentions," I said to Kate, knowing our hosts could hear us. "I think they have lured us here and gave us wine to make us lightheaded, so that they could take advantage of us."

"We definitely want to take advantage of you," Tracy said, exchanging smiles with her husband. "Oliver has been wanting to take advantage of you, Kate, since he first laid eyes on you, back on Monday. I know that because he told me that very night, when he fucked me."

Kate gripped Oliver's thigh, very close to his pelvis. "That's OK," she said. "I wanted him to take advantage of me ever since I first laid eyes on his impressive tool, back on Tuesday."

As Kate said the word "tool", she slid her hand inside Oliver's robe and pulled his penis out. It was as "impressive" as it was back then, erect in all its glory.

"What do you say," she turned to Oliver, "would you take advantage of an innocent woman?"

Oliver didn't answer. He just reached to the back of Kate's head and brought her closer to a kiss. This was a short one, as Kate pulled him away.

"I'm sorry," he said, understanding he had crossed a line Kate was not ready to cross.

To show him there were no hard feelings, she lay down her glass on the floor, turned towards him, and opened the upper part of her robe, showing him her tits. "You can kiss them if you want," she said.

As Oliver leaned forward and started kissing Kate's tits, Tracy lay her own glass on the floor, got up and removed her robe completely.

"You can kiss me anywhere you'd like," she said, and got onto the bed.

I put away my glass, took off my robe and climbed onto the bed after her. At first, Tracy led me to kiss her on the lips. Her kiss was soft. Then she guided my head to go down her body, kissing her tits, then her belly, and eventually, between her legs.

The fact she was fully shaved had its advantages. As I reached to lick her, there were no hairs to prick or tickle my face. Her clit was just sitting there, in front of me, wearing nothing but its clitoral hood. Tracy sighed in pleasure as I started to lick her.

On the edge of the bed, Oliver knelt down, making his way down Kate's body. He opened her robe completely and knelt in front of her, kissing her exposed pussy. But like their kiss, this didn't last long either.

"I'm not here for your lips," Kate said, and led him to the bed. There, she gestured him to lie down, while she reached for the drawer containing the complementary condoms. She took a handful of them and threw most of them on the bed, in Tracy's direction, leaving only one between her fingers. She unwrapped it and gave it to Oliver to put on.

Then Kate got on top of him and guided his penis inside her. Although I was busy licking Tracy's clit, I could still feel her excitement as she felt his full length inside her.

She started moving up and down slowly, trying to feel every inch of his large organ. Slowly, as she got more familiar with the feeling, she started picking up the pace.

I looked up at Tracy. I saw her eyes moving between Kate and Oliver. I could notice that watching them together aroused her. I imagined she had already fantasized about this in the hot bath, when she came right after watching Kate pressing Oliver's hand against her tits, or even earlier, when Oliver had told her he was attracted to Kate, and had probably described what he was planning to do to her in graphic details.

Indeed, once again, watching her husband and my wife together did it for her, and she started moaning loudly and shivering. Then, she closed her legs, forcing me to get up from between them.

"I want you to fuck me," she panted, and picked up one of the condoms that was lying on the bed.

My penis was fully erect and I was happy to indulge her. I put the condom on and got on top of her. She spread her legs and let me in.

Kate seemed to be close to an orgasm. She was breathing vocally as she was riding Oliver wildly. She leaned backwards, resting her weight on her hands which she mounted on his legs, and moved her pelvis vigorously up and down. She arched her back, sending her head backwards and her tits upwards. Finally, all the pressure that had built up inside her released with a few wild moans, as she pushed herself forwards, lying on top of Oliver, breathing heavily into his face.

Watching my wife having this amazing orgasm did it for me. I was ready to cum.

Tracy felt my penis was swelling inside her, and started moving her pelvis up and down in anticipation for my release.

"Oh yeah," she said. "Cum inside my cunt!"

I did. I released my load of thick, white cum inside the confined space of the condom, while moaning loudly. Then I crashed over her to catch my breath. I stayed on top of her for the necessary bare minimum, just until I could move again. As soon as I did, I got off of her, sliding to her side, across from Kate and Oliver.

Oliver's penis was still inside Kate. He didn't have his release yet. As soon as she went back to breathing normally, he held her in his arms and rolled her over, along with him. Now he was on top.

"You like control, don't you?" Kate said.

"I do," Oliver admitted. "I wanna show you who's boss."

"Who's boss?" Kate asked, playfully.

"I am," he said, starting to move back and forth, in and out of her.

"And you're gonna fuck me with your big, fat cock?" Kate said.

"You bet," he replied. "I'm gonna fuck you with my big fat cock. I'm gonna cum hard in your tight little cunt."

Tracy and I were both watching the two of them. Tracy was looking up at her husband, and I was resting my head on my hand to have a view of my wife, whose eyes moved between Oliver and me. She looked extremely aroused. When she and I were still dating, we had these little games where we pretended to be other people. She liked it when I was playing the macho man who was taking advantage of a delicate, innocent woman. But somehow, way before we started trying to conceive, we stopped role playing altogether. I guess we felt too comfortable just being ourselves. But then, as I was watching Oliver and Kate, I realized how much I was missing this. I missed seeing her like this, with eyes full of pure lust, enjoying being penetrated.

And she was penetrated alright. Oliver thrust his body in and out of her at an increasing rate. They both panted and sighed as their thighs met, making a clapping sound.

Tracy reached back to me and placed my hand on one of her breasts. Then she started massaging her own clit with her hand, as we were both watching our loved ones having wild sex in front of us.

Oliver was the first to cum, moaning loudly. He tried to slow down, but Kate didn't let him. She kept moving her pelvis up and down, urging him to go on.

And she didn't need him to go on for long. Her own climax was just seconds away. With closed eyes and clinched fists she cried, "Fuuuuck!!" As the pleasure of this second orgasm went through her body.

Oliver crashed on top of her. They stayed this way, holding each other, waiting to catch their breath, for a few long minutes.

Meanwhile, Tracy, who was still masturbating, came with her own quiet orgasm. I squeezed her closer to me and kissed her softly on her shoulders as she was regaining her breath. I could tell she had enjoyed the show just as much as I did.

====

After we have all regained our breath, we got out of the bed, careful not to knock over any of the wine glasses that were standing on the floor.

"It's time for lunch," Tracy noted, and put on a dress, wearing nothing underneath.

"We should go to our bungalow to get dressed," I said, as we only had our robes there.

"I can lend Kate something," Tracy said. "And Oliver can lend you something."

"Or we can just go like that," Kate said, "wearing our robes,"

"I thought we weren't supposed to go to the restaurant wearing these," I said.

"I know the rules say you can't," Oliver said, "but I've seen people wearing them to meals. I guess it's OK as long as you keep them closed."

"OK," I said, and we started making our short way to the restaurant.

====

As we were walking down the path to the restaurant, I realized something. That day wasn't just the day in which my relationship with Kate changed from end to end. It wasn't just the day in which our love story gained a new, exciting dimension. It was also our fifth wedding anniversary.

"Happy anniversary, Kate" I whispered, wrapping my hand around her shoulder.

"It's today, isn't it?" She replied and kissed me softly on my lips. "Happy anniversary, Pete!"

What a day this has been, I thought to myself. And it was far from over.